[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ActivistChat 2007 Guideline Framework And Vision Of Future

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:13 pm    Post subject: ActivistChat 2007 Guideline Framework And Vision Of Future Reply with quote

ActivistChat 2007 Guideline Framework And Vision Of Future

1. Cyrus the Great (585-529 BC), is the founding father of Persia. ActivistChat members admire Cyrus The Great as the greatest liberator of all time for defining the First Declaration of Human Rights over 2500 years ago and the humane treatment of vast empire he ruled. Professor Richard Frye of Harvard University said; "Surely the concept of One World, the fusion of Peoples and Cultures into oneness was one of his important legacies".

2. Ferdowsi is the father of Iranian Renaissance, neo-Iranian cultural awareness, and the Shahnameh is credited with the revival of Iranian identity.

3. Being Iranian is defined by a state of mind, not by a place of residence. The barbaric Islamist mullahs and their mercenaries presently ruling Iran are not Iranians and currently Iran is under occupation of Islamic Fascists. Iranians are proud spiritual descendants of King Cyrus the Great, the author of the first charter of the human rights. Some of Cyrus’ children live in the patch of land called Iran. The overwhelming majority—free humans with human beliefs—live in every country, city, and village of the earth.

4. Our unity, position and expectation from others are defined and evaluated with new set of rules and test cases as guidance in search of truth:
a- Have a secular democracy purpose b- Have a Human Rights purpose
c- Have a Free Society purpose d- Have a primary effect to increase freedom at global level.
e- Have the element of War Of Ideas to expand public awareness, education and expansion of truth.

5. Our vision of Greater Middle East is based on Cyrus The Great Unity vision and referred as CU. In the past 2500 years of the history of Greater Middle East the only time that we have seen relative peace and prosperity was during Cyrus The Great and Achaemenid Empire era and some of the worst bloodshed happened after creation of Islam 1400 years ago. The Iranians regarded Cyrus The Great as The Father, the Babylonians as The Liberator, the Greeks as the Law-Giver, and the Jews as the Anointed of the Lord. Reject any Religious, Ethnic cleansing and religious parties for creating division and partition.

6. The "War on Terror" which is a subset of "War on Taazi" UNWINNABLE and the world peace can not be achieved as long as the Unelected Taazi Islamists Terror and Torture Masters are in power in Iran. The TAAZI terror state and fear society can not create peace and stability.
To avoid War or Nuclear war or another disaster like Chernobyl nuclear disaster 20 years ago , ( Animation of Nuclear Bunker Buster: Destructive impact on civilian population in Iran and beyond )
our message to Iranian people inside Iran: General Strike Now, our message to Security Forces (Police, Pasdaran and Military) must act now for regime change and replacing it with Free society and Secular Democracy. The Iranian people have already spoken by boycotting Elections. The Armed forces must choose between defending and serving the people or serving Mullahs. This is up to armed and security forces to choose between SHAME and HONOR, serving Mullahs or their Sisters, Brothers, Fathers & Mothers who pay their salary.
To avoid war Iranian people of all ages do not have any choice other than be prepared to fight to free their homeland from Viruses of Iranian society whether the armed forces serve them or serve the enemy of freedom and free society. Iranian people should be prepared for final battle for freeing their homeland from TAAZI and must not forget that their FOREVER leader Cyrus the Great died in battlefield in 530 BC at the age of 60 and not in bed.

7. Iranian people can decide about Nuclear Energy, Nuclear Research and Atomic Bomb after the regime change when they have established stable secular democracy and FREE society until then Iran should avoid any kind of Nuclear research program, resulting to acquire Atomic Bomb, under Islamist Taazi occupation and control.

8. Territorial integrity and national sovereignty of Iran.

9. Complete separation of religion from the State.

10. Acceptance of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

11. Free, open and democratic referendum to elect the type of the new Government of Iran in the post-IRI era.

12. Work within high standard of code of ethics not to fight with other political groups or fellow FREE Iran Activists unless they are violating one of the key principles or moving against the concept of Free Society and secular democracy.

13. We are Free Iran Activists and Watch Group monitoring high government officials, Journalists , writers and scholars words and their actions based on the following direction from James Madison:
"If men were angels, no government would be necessary. If angels were to govern men, neither external nor internal controls on government would be necessary. In framing a government which is to be administered by men! over men, the great difficulty lies in this: you must first enable the government to control the governed; and in the next place oblige it to control itself. A dependence on the people is, no doubt, the primary control on the government; but experience has taught mankind the necessity of auxiliary precautions. "
The Federalist No. 51 (James Madison).

14. Support and promote people, groups and leadership who are making positive contributions for Human Rights, Regime Change in Iran, Free
Iran, Free Society and Secular democracy from progressive Center, Right and Left.

15- Separation Of Oil and State, Separation Of Blood Oil and Human Rights, Separation Of Blood Oil and Free Society, Separation Of Blood Oil and Secular Democracy and Stop Global Warming.

We thank all compatriots and organizations who contributed for defining part of above Guideline Framework for Human Rights, Regime Change in Iran, Free Iran, Free Society and Secular Democracy .

Last edited by cyrus on Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:14 pm    Post subject: Appendix Reply with quote

My religion is Iranian
My God is Iran
My prophet is Kourosh
My Imams are Dariush, Xashayar, Ardeshir, Shapur, Khosro Anushiravan, Babak Khoramdin, Yaqoub Saffarid, Amir Kabir, and Reza Shah
My hidden Imam is Kaveh
My Apostle is Ferdowsi
My Holy Book is the Shahnameh
My commandments are written on the Kourosh Cylinder
My Mecca is Persepolis
My Holy shrines are at Pasargad, Behistun, and Naqshe Rostam
My Ashura is Qadissiyah
My martyrs are Rostam Farokhzad and Yazdgerd
My Holy Banner is the Derafshe Kaviyani
My Jerusalem is Ctesiphone
My Judas is Salman Farsi
My anti-Christ is Mohammad
My Yazid is Ali
My Shemr is Omar
My demons are the Akhounds
My Satan is Allah
My angels are the Iranian nationalists
My cross is the Faravahar
My Hell is Islam
My Paradise is Nowrouz, Chaharshanbe Souri, Mehregan, Yalda
My temple is my own heart
My religious conviction is knowledge
My faith is logic
My sermon is history
By AmirN
http://activistchat.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=7989

Appendix 2
Secular Prayer

Jan 1, 2006
Bahman Aghai Diba PhD International Law - Persian Journal

On the occasion of saying good bye to 2005

I pray to all Gods of all religions in the world to let the people of all states live in peace and do not divide them according to self-centered religions

I pray to all Gods of all religions in the world to ask the religious institutions, as the units claiming to have the monopoly of truth, to stay away from the administration of the states.

I pray to all Gods of all religions in the world to accept their mistakes in creating the world and their failure to establish justice.

I pray to all Gods of all religions in the world to respect the human rights as envisaged in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

I request all Gods to go back to their temples and let the peoples of all states live in secularism .

I ask all Gods to stay away from the politics in order to preserve the respect for religions.

I pray to all Gods to free all countries from the scourge of the medieval ideologies based on the vague messages.

I ask all Gods to start talking directly with the people and put an end to the lies told by the brokers of heaven and hell.

I request all Gods to stay away from the private life of the people.

I pray to all Gods to find a way of living together, because they are all going to die under the present conditions.

I warn all Gods to stop persuading the people to dominate and kill each other in order to spread your words. (In other words, if what the religious leaders claim to be your words are true, then please keep them to yourself).

I request Satan and of his unholy angels to make their relations with Gods clear and do not blame the human beings for their failure to hammer out a kind of compromise formula.

Appendix 3
What Would Kourosh Say?

When insanity took over, in the year 1978
And the streets were filled with lies, betrayal, and hate
When evil hid behind the mask of freedom
And the people were used as pawns, ignorant and dumb

How would Kourosh sleep?

When the innocents were shot, in defiance they would sing
Their crime: loyalty to country and to King
When every teenaged punk got a license to kill
And a vampire like Khalkhali spilled blood just for thrill

How would Kourosh weep?

When that embassy was captured, by Mahmoud and other apes
Was the day that honor died; civility and reason thus escapes
When the word “Iranian” became synonymous with shame
And the world viewed Iranians and terrorists as one and the same

What would Kourosh say?

When loving Iran became forbidden
And all traces of Persia's Poetic Past were cowardly hidden
When Islam again raised its ugly head
And except for Quranic babble nothing could be said

How would Kourosh lay?

When cutting hands, ears, and noses became fine
And barbarian laws shaded this Aryan land of mine
When the worth of woman became half of that of man
The worth of both became zero, result of an unfair plan

How would Kourosh lament?

When Aryan children were used as mules
To clear mines, running to their deaths, as mere pawns and tools
When the lie of Allah was again invoked, along with a plastic key
To dupe little kids: “Paradise is right there…past the mines…you see?”

How would Kourosh this resent?

When women and children were sold as slaves
Islam undersigned it; this is how it behaves
When child abuse, rape, and stoning were seen as just
Islam undersigned it; morality became but dust

How would Kourosh his wrath have sent?

When Iran was taken from Aryayi and given to Taazi
Iran lost itself to a barbarian, a Nazi
When Iranian law, civility, and honor were all lost
To Taazi’s way of life, too great was this cost

What would Kourosh think of this zoo?

When Iran became a commodity, by Taazi to be used
And fell prey to an Arab God, all evil became excused
When Iran became not the land of Aryans, but Islam
And to power came every con-man, criminal, and scum

What would Kourosh do?

I’ll tell you what Kourosh would ask, do, and say:
“Abandon this false God, to whom you falsely pray
Abandon this false book, filled with ignorance and hate
Iran is too good for this; Iran is far too great

I’m still the King, your greatest King of Kings
I’m still the hero, of whom the bard still sings
I’m still the father, of this proud Aryan land
I’m still the overseer, of each drop of water and grain of sand

I am the founder, of your proud and noble clan
I am the champion of the weak, and those whom fear overran
I am the liberator, who fought for human rights
I am the vessel, with which Persia reached its heights

I am the one, who freed the Jews, Babylon, and more
I am the one, whom intolerance does abhor
I am the one, who paid homage to Marduk
I am the one, who forced no God, nor holy book

Who are these fools, to destroy Israel’s tribe?
Who are these traitors, to sell our land for a bribe?
Who are these bigots, to preach nothing but intolerance?
Who are these barbarians, to solve everything with violence?

Open your ears, and listen to your past
Your culture calls to you; go to it at last
The Taazi tried to copy, but didn’t get it right
The Persian Empire, its glory, or its might

Open your eyes, and just compare
Persian culture to that of Taazi, and let’s be fair
Where does each stand on justice, respect, and morality?
The laws of which are based on tolerance, and which on barbarity?

Open your mouths, and break this silence
Be sure, you won’t be alone in this defiance
Rise up and banish these foreign intruders
Expel Allah, the Mullahs, and the rest of the polluters

Why do you need Allah, or Mohammad?
Ali, Hassan, Hossein, and their buddies were all mad
You don’t need Allah or other lies, to tell you how to live
All you need is empathy and truth, no falsehood to believe

I say this, for soon you’ll have to choose
Iran and Islam are opposites, one will have to lose
Of which are you, my dynasty, which brought pride and fame?
Or of that of Taazi, which brought misery and shame?

Iran lost its way that day, in the year 651
And since has wondered aimlessly, confused by what was done
The journey home will be a challenge, a voyage through the night
But I’ll be your shining beacon; I’ll be your guiding light

I once had a vision, a dream that then came true
A dream called Persia, with tolerance as the glue
2500 years have passed, my body is now long gone
But my legacy, my dream, shall never be undone”
In the Spirit of Kourosh the Great

By AmirN
http://activistchat.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=7900

Appendix 4
The Mullahs Ruling Iran Are Not Iranians By: Amil Imani

http://activistchat.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=8355
Being Iranian is defined by a state of mind, not by a place of residence. The barbaric Islamist mullahs and their mercenaries presently ruling Iran are not Iranians. They are Islamofascists who have betrayed their magnificent heritage and have enlisted themselves in the service of a most oppressive, discriminating, and demeaning ideology.

Iranians are proud spiritual descendants of King Cyrus the Great, the author of the first charter of the human rights. Some of Cyrus’ children live in the patch of land called Iran. The overwhelming majority—free humans with human beliefs—live in every country, city, and village of the earth.

These world-wide people, one and all, irrespective of nationality, color, or creed are Iranians because they all adhere to the Cyrus Charter; they practice and defend its lofty tenets; and, transfer this precious humanity’s treasure to the next generation.

Top Harvard University Scholar
Professor Richard Nelson Frye Lecture at UCLA Royce Hall - March 13, 2005
- Iranian is a culture.
- The second occupation of Iran By Muslims and Arabs happened again with the revolution.
- Iranian poetry is world poetry, no one is better than the Iranian poets.
- Everyone in Iran is a poet.
Listen to an excerpt of the lecture - Real Audio (05:09)
Source URL: http://activistchat.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=28221#28221

Ferdowsi Tousi (فردوسی طوسی in Persian) (more commonly transliterated Firdausi, Ferdosi or Ferdusi) (935–1020) is considered to be one of the greatest Persian poets to have ever lived. Among the national heroes and literary greats of all time, Ferdowsi has a very special place. His life-long endeavor, dedication and personal sacrifices to preserve the national identity, language and heritage of his homeland put him in great hardship during his lifetime, but won him fame and honor for one of the greatest poetic masterpieces of all time.
The following is the highest level of code of ethics for all time defined for humanity from masterpiece of The Epic of Kings by Ferdowsi (935–1020) the World famous Persian (Iranian) poet. This is unmatched by anything that has been written before Ferdowsi :

“Crush not even the tiny ant that beareth a grain of
corn, for she hath life, and sweet life is a boon.”

I am deathless, I am the eternal Lord
For I have spread the seed of the Word.

Source URL: http://activistchat.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=7944

Appendix 6
Who Is a Taazi?

“Being a Taazi is a frame of mind. Being a Taazi is a reflection of one’s heart. Genetics have nothing to do with it.
A Taazi is someone who holds the nomadic Bedouin way of life and code of ethics above that of common human decency. A Taazi is someone who is willing to die and kill in the name of Allah. A Taazi is someone who has turned a deaf ear to his own heart and only listens to the call of hate and violence. A Taazi is someone who feels compelled to carry the Bedouin Barbarian Bylaws to ever-expanding spheres of servitude. More than anything else, a Taazi is someone who has discarded his own deep-rooted traditions and culture in place of a God which was the imagination of a pirate. This last person is a traitor-Taazi; the worst kind.

The best examples of traitor-Taazis are the pro-Islamic Republic Taazis. Most claim Iranian heritage and blood. What good is heritage and blood, if they betray that heritage? They claim they are Iranian. However, they are the anti-thesis of Iranians. As I said, one’s genes and ethnic background do not matter.

That’s why calling someone a Taazi is not prejudicial. One is not born a Taazi. One becomes a Taazi by choice.” By Amir
Source URL: http://activistchat.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=8040

Islamic Barbarian Theocracy: Invaders and Occupiers of Iran?

I have come across some sentiment that depicts the current TAAZI as a foreign occupying force in Iran. The term “second Arabo-Islamic invasion of Iran” has gained popularity. Are these sentiments based on the truth, or are they baseless and just rhetoric?

Indeed, these barbarians can only be thought of as foreign invaders. They call themselves Iranians, but are they really Iranians?

What does it mean to be Iranian? It means to hold dear the traditions, ideology, and ways of life of Iran. It means to love Iran itself, and more importantly, the citizens of Iran.

By Amir
Source URL: http://activistchat.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=7807

What is Taazi Definition In Farsi?
Group of Farsi speaking don't have correct understanding of the Word Taazi. Please visit the following URL to see what I mean and learn the exact Farsi definition from late Farsi Scholar Dekhoda.

http://efsha.co.uk/farsi/glossary/taazi.htm

Appendix 7
ZAHAK THE DRAGON Evil Mullah

Eblis [the Spirit of Evil] appeared to Zahak one day in the guise of a righteous man, and he conquered the heart of the young prince through the appearance of goodness. The young man, ignorant of the stranger's ill deeds, entrusted to him his willing ear, his mind, his heart, and his pure soul. Thus he threw himself into misery.....
Then Eblis appeared once again before Zahak, in the guise of a doctor. He said, "This sickness has a cure. Wait, and you will see that there is a painless remedy. Prepare food, and quiet the snakes by feeding them. There is no other way. Give them nothing but the brains of men. This is your prescription. Your pain and its cure are lamentable. Each day you must kill two men at once, and feed their brains to the snakes." Through this advice, the chief of the demons intended to pursue his work in secret, destroying all people on earth.

Translated from the Farsi by Parviz Lashgari & Deirdre Lashgari
http://www.csupomona.edu/~delashgari/readings/zahakstory.html

Last edited by cyrus on Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:23 pm    Post subject: sunshineingovernment.org Reply with quote

sunshineingovernment.org wrote:

http://www.sunshineingovernment.org/who_we_are.html
Our Mission
The Sunshine in Government Initiative is a coalition of media groups committed to promoting policies that ensure the government is accessible, accountable and open. Public oversight is the ultimate safeguard of democracy. This is not an issue just for the media. It is the inalienable right of citizens to examine and judge their government; and that right is served when news media act on behalf of the public to gain access to information.

Sunshine in Government Initiative Principles

An informed public is the cornerstone of our democracy. Open government instills public trust. Policies preserving access to information are essential to our national well-being.
Americans depend on news media to inform them about governmental activities and to exercise the right of access to appropriate government information on the public's behalf.
In a democracy, government must function under a presumption of openness, balancing this as necessary with legitimate national security needs and the confidentiality concerns of individual privacy.
The Freedom of Information Act should be preserved and strengthened. Over-classification, unconstrained nondisclosure agreements, and indiscriminate use of "sensitive" designations to withhold information ill serve our nation's security interests and thwart the public's right to know.
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: