[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Plan for the peaceful removal of the Islamic Regime of Iran
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LibertyAwaits

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 2:43 pm    Post subject: Plan for the peaceful removal of the Islamic Regime of Iran Reply with quote

SIGN IMPORTANT PLEA FOR JUSTICE!(Bam 'Quake Genocide)

Plan for the peaceful removal of the Islamic Regime:
This Sunday, January 18, 2004

http://bestofiran.com/frontend/index.asp
A Plan for the peaceful removal of the Islamic Regime of Iran will be announced during a live program broadcast on many Iranian satellite TV and Radio stations. The program starts at 10 AM PST from NITV studios in Los Angeles and will last for 6 hours, including a fundraising segment to support the plan. Other media who have confirmed the live broadcast of this program include Pars TV, Radio Sedaye Iran, Radio Yaran, Radio Sedaye Emrooz, Rangarang TV, Apadana TV, and Lahzeh TV.

This program can also be seen live via the Internet at www.IranRadioTV.com who will provide a FREE link on that day.

EMAIL TO EVERYONE - SPREAD THE WORD!
redemption

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 3:15 pm    Post subject: d Reply with quote

This time is soon to be here!!! I will do my best to get the word out--- lets go people.. lets go!!!!!!!
Johnathan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 4:14 pm    Post subject: I will Reply with quote

I will contact all news services.. This is BIG NEWS!!!
frenchresistance

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 4:38 pm    Post subject: i Reply with quote

I will tell my French compatriots -

-Yara
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:29 pm    Post subject: Please Sign "A Plea for Justice – Bam Earthquake Genoc Reply with quote

Please Sign This Online Petition Now

A Plea for Justice – Bam Earthquake Genocide

View Current Signatures -

Sign the Petition

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: International Criminal Court (ICC) Chief Prosecutor Mr. Luis Moreno Ocampo, Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights United Nations Office at Geneva, Human Rights Watch Geneva, Reporters Without Borders, U.S. President, heads of the world’s democratic states, General Secretary of the United Nations, U.S. Congress, and the European Parliament.

A Plea for Justice – Bam Earthquake Genocide:

Ms. Adele Freedman, an American tourist who nearly perished on that fateful day as did tens of thousands of Iranians, said in her first NY hospital interview that "I'm only here because of the kindness of the Iranian people.." She was rescued by ordinary Iranians who had come to her aid, not by professional rescue teams or agents of the Islamic regime.

As it has been reported by many news agencies, the professionally trained rescue teams mobilized by the Unitred States and Israel were prevented to go to Bam by Islamic regime officials, while only small numbers of rescuers were allowed to enter the city only after the first 24 hours, which is the most critical time for saving people from Earthquake disasters. Rescuers, doctors, money, medicine, and food poured into Iran from over 70 countries, while the Mullahcracy prevented this aid from getting to Bam by creating many obstacles and delays. Much of the disaster aid has reportedly been stolen by the Clerics, their families and other regime officials. Why did the clerical regime wait several hours and in many cases days before allowing offerings of aid to reach the victims? Why do such "leaders" who profess to speak the word of God prevent highly trained Israeli and American search and rescue teams from saving the lives of suffering Iranians? Why did the regime order tens of thousands of Iranians from various cities who had gathered tents and other amenities for their compatriots in Bam to be turned away?

Over 20 years ago, the clerical regime supported a racketeering scheme that entailed seizing large chunks of land in Bam that would be used to build poorly designed and badly constructed houses and shops, subsequently issuing fatwas (religious opinions) that canceled previous orders of the Shah's government, which had banned such development in the earthquake-prone city.

Over the past 25 years the Islamic regime's agents, courts, judges and vigilantes have all committed acts of: murder, stoning, torture, assault, theft, destruction of property, arson, perjury, falsification of testimonials and material evidence, illegal surveillance, kidnapping, rape, blackmail, fraud, obstruction of justice, conspiracy to commit all of the above crimes, cover-ups and every other form of butchery and depredation.

WE, the undersigned, as members of the civilized world, call urgently on the UN and leaders of the free world to set up a committee to investigate the involvement of the clerical regime in crimes of Bam genocide, crimes of conspiracy to commit genocide and crimes against humanity according to the principles of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and established International Law.

We, the Undersigned, therefore demand:
- That world governments declare the Islamic Clerical Regime of Iran as illegitimate and unfit to govern and therefore call for a free referendum to be held in Iran now by well-respected international organizations.
- That all top level regime officials be investigated and prosecuted by respected International Courts for genocide and many other crimes against humanity.

In the name of all who have suffered, died and currently endure in the struggle for freedom, now is the time to rise and be most vigilant and make your voice be heard.

Sincerely,

The Undersigned

View Current Signatures

EMAIL TO EVERYONE - SPREAD THE WORD!

Last edited by cyrus on Tue Jan 13, 2004 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
f

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:37 pm    Post subject: Continue Reply with quote

Continue fighting my compatriots - we will rise up for sure!
anartwice

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:43 pm    Post subject: we Reply with quote

LONG LIVE FREEDOM AND JUSTICE!!!!
Q

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best wishes to Iranians as they rid the world of mullahs.
injustice

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 8:52 pm    Post subject: .. Reply with quote

Q wrote:
Best wishes to Iranians as they rid the world of mullahs.

As an Iranian I will spend all my days fighting for the one thing that is truly mine.. FREEDOM.
Q

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear injustice,

I give thanks daily for my good fortune being born female in a modern secular country. We the free people of the world have to help everyone achieve freedom from the tyranny of religious control freaks.

Just say No to circumcision!
activistfromMaine

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 10:20 pm    Post subject: e Reply with quote

Q wrote:
Dear injustice,

I give thanks daily for my good fortune being born female in a modern secular country. We the free people of the world have to help everyone achieve freedom from the tyranny of religious control freaks.

Just say No to circumcision!

IRAN will be free soon!!!!
stefania

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a WONDERFUL news.. I have already sent it to all my friends in Iran..

Razz

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
neverend

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 9:20 am    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

stefania wrote:
This is a WONDERFUL news.. I have already sent it to all my friends in Iran..

Razz

Hi - I just came on this site.. wonderful ... thanks for the important news!
redemption

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 10:12 am    Post subject: The French Reply with quote

Look at these sleezballs who are calling for "FREE ELECTIONS" - even if the Reformists are allowed to participate that doesn't make it free.. What a big joke of a game they are all trying to play.. shows how desperate certain countries are to keep them in power.. Anyhow - Iranian people will be successful overthrowing the regime in a matter of days, not months... FREEDOM IS COMING!
stefania

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Europeans are bastards! I mean the European Union!!

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: