[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Plan for the peaceful removal of the Islamic Regime of Iran
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
arnie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 8:40 am    Post subject: persians Reply with quote

what a great people held captive by religious fanatics. thank you jimmy carter, for breaking america's word and bestowing upon the iranian people the ayatollah khomeini and jihad islam. i bet he missed paris after he returned to iran but the french seem happy to give shelter to terrorists. persian history and culture is rich. the biggest insult is calling a persian an arab.
redemption

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 10:16 am    Post subject: Re: persians Reply with quote

arnie wrote:
what a great people held captive by religious fanatics. thank you jimmy carter, for breaking america's word and bestowing upon the iranian people the ayatollah khomeini and jihad islam. i bet he missed paris after he returned to iran but the french seem happy to give shelter to terrorists. persian history and culture is rich. the biggest insult is calling a persian an arab.
Speaking of Carter and Khomeini this is a passage out of "AN End To Evil" by Richard Perle and David Frum:

"When the regime of the shah of Iran began to crumble in the late 1970s, the administration of President Jimmy Carter engaged in a furious debate over the nature and character of the shah's challenger, the Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini. Many Carterites had convinced themselves that Khomeini was a kind of Iranian Desmond Tutu--a third world religious leader expressing legitimate discontents in spiritual language. Carter's UN ambassador, ANdrew Young, even suggested that Khomeini was a man who "would eventually be hailed as a saint." "

Hmm...? Call me Johnny Cochran, but I think someone f'ed up?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: