[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Plan for the peaceful removal of the Islamic Regime of Iran
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TeachESL

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw part of the program last night - of couse I had no idea what they were saying except for one commercial in English! So, now what? I don't mean to sound like a pessimist, but how is this program going to change anything. I notified the media about it but I haven't heard a thing. Everyone is talking about the Iowa caucus - Dean has fallen in popularity and Kerry has come up.
stefania

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think even if Kerry wins, Bush should not have problems..

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
RedWhite&Blue

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 4:03 pm    Post subject: just Reply with quote

TeachESL wrote:
I saw part of the program last night - of couse I had no idea what they were saying except for one commercial in English! So, now what? I don't mean to sound like a pessimist, but how is this program going to change anything. I notified the media about it but I haven't heard a thing. Everyone is talking about the Iowa caucus - Dean has fallen in popularity and Kerry has come up.

Teach - just give it a few days.. the english news releases are coming out -- if you don't understand farsi - then yes, you have no clue right now.. just wait for them to release english verisons.. it was an excellent program and plan..ALSO: President George W. Bush has his State Of The Union address tomorrow night.. If he doesn't deal with IRAN in a big way - by SLAMMING THEM and really defining a plan to help the Iranian people and dispose of the regime - then honestly he will be hurting in next election and WAR on TERROR will Never be won! So it's likely tomorrow night he say somem good stuff, but who knows.. Also - why do you put so much weight in televised media? They are always weeks behind everything... Just give it time..!

RedWhiteBlue

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 4:05 pm    Post subject: Stef Reply with quote

stefania wrote:
I think even if Kerry wins, Bush should not have problems..

Stef - I'm an American.. and you need to understand if BUSH doesn't deal with Iran the right way.. then he's not guaranteed a win next year... He needs ot be TOUGH TOUGH TOUGH on foreign policy, because foreign policy is their big ticket.. YES economy is inching it's way back, but not enoug hyet.. still not enough jobs, etc..

He needs to be tough on Iran - don't think GW has a free ticket.. I'm an American I know what's going on here.. there are no freebies.. you have to actually do some strong things.. and right now - it's half and half.. if he does Iran the right way - then it's ALL GOOD - because ti will be a BIG WIN for the war on terror.. otherwise we're all f'ed..
stefania

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Richard Perle, Michael Ledeen, David Frum : Advise the President for tomorrow's SOU!

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Their plan is huge! It sounds a lot like setting up a multi-million dollar company! It sounds great but it might be a little too optimistic. What was new about their plan is that they actually have set up a budget and have contacted around 200 experts in various fields to help them. I really hope it gets somewhere. I will check out their site and donate money. I'll see how it goes.
redemption

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 8:29 am    Post subject: d Reply with quote

stefania wrote:
Richard Perle, Michael Ledeen, David Frum : Advise the President for tomorrow's SOU!

One would truly hope so - otherwise Iranian people are not going to have US as an ally.. LETS GO BUSH!

TeachESL

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To RedWhiteBlue: As you said, the economy is becoming more important to the people of the U.S. I'm not even sure they think about the Middle East much - at least not as it relates to their own wellbeing. The only reason they backed Bush was because they thought they were protecting their own national interests not because they were getting rid of a tyrannical regime. If they can't find decent jobs, they don't give a damn about something happening on the other side of the world.

Does anyone know where I can read about this plan for a change in Iran in English? I keep contacting the media via e-mail with information from here and other sites. If we all keep bombarding them they'll have to take notice!!
sudi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Azadeh_55 wrote:
Their plan is huge! It sounds a lot like setting up a multi-million dollar company! It sounds great but it might be a little too optimistic. What was new about their plan is that they actually have set up a budget and have contacted around 200 experts in various fields to help them. I really hope it gets somewhere. I will check out their site and donate money. I'll see how it goes.

Azadeh_55,

Assuming that you're referring to a site other than iranradiotv.com, can you provide the url for their web site? I'd also like to donate.

Thanks much,
Sudi
sudi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TeachESL wrote:
To RedWhiteBlue: As you said, the economy is becoming more important to the people of the U.S. I'm not even sure they think about the Middle East much - at least not as it relates to their own wellbeing. The only reason they backed Bush was because they thought they were protecting their own national interests not because they were getting rid of a tyrannical regime. If they can't find decent jobs, they don't give a damn about something happening on the other side of the world.

Eventhough I agree with RedWhiteBlue in that Bush needs to deal with Iran's mullahs and needs to define a clear policy in that regard, I'm afraid TeachESL is right and his focus tonight in the SOU address will be domestic issues.
info

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 10:20 am    Post subject: info Reply with quote

sudi wrote:
Azadeh_55 wrote:

Azadeh_55,

Assuming that you're referring to a site other than iranradiotv.com, can you provide the url for their web site? I'd also like to donate.

Thanks much,
Sudi

Here's the info I wrote down sudi -

The number for announcing financial support is:
888-SOS-IRAN (888-767-4726) USA and Canada

(714) 288-8765 Europe and IranRadioTV.com
sudi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 10:23 am    Post subject: Re: info Reply with quote

info wrote:

Thanks much.
sudi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 10:24 am    Post subject: Re: info Reply with quote

info wrote:

Thanks much.
Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Their website is www.bestofiran.com. But last time I checked, they still had not updated it. I saw Iman Foroutan live on Pars TV again today. He looked like he hadn't slept in weeks.

They are still updating their site. If you log onto bestofiran.com right now, you will be directed to Iman Foroutan's company's website, "make-a-star".
sudi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Azadeh_55 wrote:
Their website is www.bestofiran.com. But last time I checked, they still had not updated it. I saw Iman Foroutan live on Pars TV again today. He looked like he hadn't slept in weeks.

They are still updating their site. If you log onto bestofiran.com right now, you will be directed to Iman Foroutan's company's website, "make-a-star".

Great. Thanks for the info. I will regularly check the site. Dr Foroutan deserves our support ... financial or otherwise.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: