[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Plan for the peaceful removal of the Islamic Regime of Iran
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spenta

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I propose a campaign to ban all French products by the Iranian Diaspora.

A public campaign, ban all French goods! or Just say No to Made in France!
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 11:42 pm    Post subject: Great Idea Reply with quote

Spenta wrote:
I propose a campaign to ban all French products by the Iranian Diaspora.

A public campaign, ban all French goods! or Just say No to Made in France!

Great Idea, please contact bestofiran.com and submit your suggestion to one of their team leader for immediate action.
redemption

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 10:32 am    Post subject: .. Reply with quote

Spenta - in your view, what EU countries are not as bad.. and which ones are worse - in regard to violators of Iranian people and dealers with the Mullahs.. We can obviously see France is a big one.. England has in the past - but do you notice how quiet they have been.. Are they playing the middle of the road? They're smart I think - they don't want to get go out in the cold with their pants down like the French will when there is a revolution..

And what the hell are "Prisoners of Conscience" that French are talking about.. What is this doublespeak ****.. They are called Political Prisoners.

Koroosh

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 1:10 pm    Post subject: . Reply with quote

I will watch this on my satelite with my family for sure.. We will also start demonstrating in Connecticut..
Spenta

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure. The British are hip to what is happening and are playing it safe and backing off the Mullah$ publiclyonly (they deal with them privately as usual) , proving once again, that they are not idiots like the French!

The French on the other hand, demonstrated with Iraq/Saddam that they are stubborn and too bright, and will back their dictators all the way till the bitter end! The French really are the Sugar Daddies of Dictators, and now that they have lost their beloved Saddam, all they got left is Fidel Castro and the Mullah$, whom they will probably back till the bitter end! Remember it was the French who brought Khomeini to the attention of the world, and the French who helped create Khomeini and the IRI!

So who is good. Right now, I would say no one. Even Italy is signing trade deals with Iran left and right. I would look to new Europe, Czeckoslovakia and Poland. These are countries that know and understand the horrors of a dictatorship, and unfortunately they have no real power or influence.

Everyone please fell free to submit my ban of French Goods idea to any web sites or groups that you know of.
netWMD Publisher

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 5:46 pm    Post subject: Iranian Pretend Democracy Reply with quote

Posted today: http://netwmd.com/articles/article390.html

Keep up the good work!
Johnny5

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 6:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Iranian Pretend Democracy Reply with quote

netWMD Publisher wrote:
Posted today: http://netwmd.com/articles/article390.html

Keep up the good work!

Thanks netWMD!!!
www.Democracy For IRAN.de

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have posted this message into my guestbook.

Thanks and keep up your good work!

For a soon free and democratic IRAN
www.DemocracyForIRAN.de
salinescape
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 9:10 pm    Post subject: d Reply with quote

www.Democracy For IRAN.de wrote:
I have posted this message into my guestbook.

Thanks and keep up your good work!

For a soon free and democratic IRAN
www.DemocracyForIRAN.de

Excellent - your site is very useful! You may also want to get this petition around and place it on your site.. Lets shoot for a million signatures!
http://www.petitiononline.com/bamquake/petition.html
Thanks!
Kian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FREEDOM FOR IRAN NOW---DOWN WITH THE MULLAHS
Masih

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 1:11 pm    Post subject: Down Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
FREEDOM FOR IRAN NOW---DOWN WITH THE MULLAHS

YES, DOWN WITH THE TYRANTS WHO HAVE KILLED MY FAMILY - WE WILL HAVE REVENGE - AMERICA IS COMING TO RESCUE US AND ASSIST WHEN WE RISE TO HAVE OUR COUNTRY BACK YOU CRIMINAL
Sourena

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I, like many others will not be able to see the program airing today, as we do not have Iranian channels here. Whoever does, can you please just give a summary of it tommorow??
thanx in advance
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 1:33 pm    Post subject: You Can See It Via Internet Reply with quote

Sourena wrote:
I, like many others will not be able to see the program airing today, as we do not have Iranian channels here. Whoever does, can you please just give a summary of it tommorow??
thanx in advance

This program can also be seen live via the Internet at www.IranRadioTV.com who will provide a FREE link .

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanx[/quote]
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 1:37 pm    Post subject: Only 24 minutes left to beginning of the broadcast! Reply with quote

http://www.iranradiotv.com/boi.cfm

Program starts at 10:00 AM PST USA January 18th, 2004 and will approximately last 6 hrs

Only 24 minutes left to beginning of the broadcast!

LOW SPEED

To view BEST OF IRAN LIVE Broadcast using dial up or low speed connections, Click on icon on the left

BROADBAND HIGH SPEED

To view BEST OF IRAN LIVE high speed, you must have a high speed internet connection, such as DSL or Cable Modem. Click on the left icon to view the BEST OF IRAN broadcast high speed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: