[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Israel and the Iranian people

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stefania

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 1:50 pm    Post subject: Israel and the Iranian people Reply with quote

I'd like to know if it is true that the iranian people hate Israel.
I heard this but i am not sure if it is true.

In the Israel-Palestine conflict, who they support?

Personally, i am 100% with Israel.

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
salinescape
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 1:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Israel and the Iranian people Reply with quote

stefania wrote:
I'd like to know if it is true that the iranian people hate Israel.
I heard this but i am not sure if it is true.

In the Israel-Palestine conflict, who they support?

Personally, i am 100% with Israel.

if you go back to history - Iran was the only nation who supported the Jews - Cyrus freed the Jews - The Iranian regime is much different from the people. the iranian people are very supportive of the jews. The regime on the other hand is different - a terroist regime - that is against the jews..

HOwever - subject should not really be this, but rather REGIME CHANGE NOW!!!! Smile
Saman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kian is right.

Whoever told you that Iranians are against Israel is either lying or confused. The only ones who hate Israel is the mullahs, who suck up to the Arabs at every chance they get.

I'm also a 100% with Israel, who will be a good friend of ours when we have had our regime change!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
avicenna

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 1:39 am    Post subject: Anyhow - Reply with quote

Saman wrote:
Kian is right.

Whoever told you that Iranians are against Israel is either lying or confused. The only ones who hate Israel is the mullahs, who suck up to the Arabs at every chance they get.

I'm also a 100% with Israel, who will be a good friend of ours when we have had our regime change!

Yes. nevertheless it was an understandable question. I'm sure you both are learned individuals however the majority of people don't understand the dynamic at place in the Middle East. They don't know that a Persian is different than an Arab... etc.. etc..

So most people, not talking about stephania - but most others believe some very incorrect things! We need to break down the lies and replace them with truth! Mr. Green
Saman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definetely avicenna. An important note is to get message to the world that we are Iranians, not Arabs.

But trust me, the world will now, the day Iran again joins the world community as a respectable member of it. Very Happy

Last edited by Saman on Mon Jul 21, 2003 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
salinescape
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:48 am    Post subject: Definitely... Reply with quote

Saman wrote:
Definetely avicenna. An important note is to get message to the world that we are Iranians, not Arabs.

But trust me, the world will now, the day Iran agains joins the world community as a respectable member of it. Very Happy

Of course we can go out and tell everyone how Iranians are not Arabs - and we can even go the extra step to tell them how much more beautiful Iranian/Persian culture is and how great the empire was. Or - we can simply focus and DO what we need to DO to end the regime. The reason the regime hasn't been ended is because a LACK Of UNITY - well this time we're going to get everyone UNITED!!!! We have to get many many many non-Persians involved - and if you look at the petition you will see that more than 60, 70% are non-persian...

Very interesting -- must get these people at the protests Smile

Take care
Saman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are absolutely right kian, our first and only priority is to end the regime.
salinescape
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 1:33 pm    Post subject: ideal Reply with quote

Saman wrote:
You are absolutely right kian, our first and only priority is to end the regime.

For sure - although it is ideal to have every thing layed out beforehand- we cannot worry about details of the post-case scenario -it'sjust way too much when we have yet to even unite all Iranians let alone the entire world agains the REGIME.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: