[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Protest Antarinejad's US trip & party on Sept 23rd!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oppenheimer wrote:
Dear Cyrus,

As I completely disagree with the premis of the title of the thread you have asked me to place several posts that illustrate the points made in the excerpt of my letter, which was completely relevent, I believe I will let them sit right where they are, thank you very much.

If you wish, you may remove them and start new threads with them without title that contain emotionally charged adjectives, nor insult to my country's leadership which is apparently only your subjective opinion, and not fact based.

Or you may remove them completely off this forum, and I will remove myself as well, and I leave it completely up to you to decide if you wish this to be a healthy forum of debate, and if that is the case, please have some courtesy towards those who have struggled to help the Iranian people's aspirations.

You have often said activist chat members should not insult each other, well sir, you have insulted me, and my country, as well as its leadership.

If you wish Activist chat to be just another Bush-bashing forum, fine just say so.......I have little time to waste teaching you the truth about where things stand truly. Again I say that this kind of rhetoric isn't productive time spent when attacking those who stand with you, but you'll eventually figure that out on your own, with me or without me, as you like.

I said a long time ago that this isn't over till the fat mullah sings, yet it seems you like US Democrats are all too willing to declare failure before the fight is done.

Ain't my words written in that title Cyrus, are they?

I think of the Iranian people as winners....I urge them to think of themselves as winners, so they can win their freedom, and prove this to themselves.....and attitude is key to success.

You'll figure this out too eventually....hopefully not too late.

Be well,

EJ

Dear Oppie,
To be fair, you may consider to create new thread of discussion with the title you may like regarding President Bush Policy and Vision ... and I will put it at the same level of other thread.

Oppenheimer wrote:
You have often said activist chat members should not insult each other, well sir, you have insulted me, and my country, as well as its leadership.

You are wrong, I have not insulted you or our country or its leadership ... stating the facts about possible bad policy are not considered as insult, it is called Free Speech in search of better solution.

To be honest with you I don't know, what is President Bush Policy regarding Iran and President Bush words in past 7 years does not match his actions. If Newt Gingrich does not understand what President Bush is doing, how do we expect public understand ....

Quote:

VAN SUSTEREN: What is the Bush administration doing?

GINGRICH: I am absolutely mystified. I can't imagine why they put up with this. I mean, either General Petraeus is wrong and the military spokesman's wrong, or the current policies we have are stunningly ineffective.

Watch Newt Gingrich's Take on Ahmadinejad and President Bush

In the Oppie's book, is Newt Gingrich also insulting President Bush and considered as Bush Basher?

cyrus wrote:

ActivistChat 2007 Guideline Framework And Vision Of Future
13. We are Free Iran Activists and Watch Group monitoring high government officials, Journalists , writers and scholars words and their actions based on the following direction from James Madison:
"If men were angels, no government would be necessary. If angels were to govern men, neither external nor internal controls on government would be necessary. In framing a government which is to be administered by men! over men, the great difficulty lies in this: you must first enable the government to control the governed; and in the next place oblige it to control itself. A dependence on the people is, no doubt, the primary control on the government; but experience has taught mankind the necessity of auxiliary precautions. "
The Federalist No. 51 (James Madison).

I will use the following basic rules regarding President Bush policy and and all of the 2008 presidential candidates.
Do you consider the following rules progressive and fair or an insult?

Religious Freedom may exist only in countries which are based on true Secular Democracy. Religious governments and parties don't respect Religious Freedom.
US State Dept. wrote:
International Religious Freedom Report 2007
http://www.state.gov/g/drl/rls/irf/2007/90210.htm
Released by the Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights, and Labor

[b] Good report by State Dept. without list of tough actions and policy against Mullahs in Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, Saudi ... talking to Mullahs and appeasing them is not considered as tough actions and very bad message ....

My assessment is based on facts , my judgment, Secularism principles and following rules:

What is Secularism? wrote:
Must Watch Video What is Secularism? (by R.G. Ingersoll)

TCPHumanist is reading from one of the greatest orators in the Golden Age of Freethought, Robert G. Ingersoll.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_G._Ingersoll
Colonel Robert Green Ingersoll (August 11, 1833 – July 21, 1899) was a Civil War veteran, American political leader and orator during the Golden Age of Freethought, noted for his broad range of culture and his defense of agnosticism.

ActivistChat wrote:
Today Simple Rules For Evaluating Policy and Strategy

Our future expectations from policy makers and leadership are defined with new set of test cases for foreign policy evaluation criteria to be able to measure success and failure results more easily. Our recommended test cases and criteria are based on Cyrus The Great Spirit, the American founding fathers vision, spirit of freedom, US constitution and defined as follows:

1- Have a secular democracy purpose
2- Have a Human Rights purpose
3- Have a Free Society purpose
4- Have a primary effect to increase freedom at global level.
5- Have the element of War Of Ideas to expand public awareness, education and expansion of truth.
6- Have an element of Freedom of Choice
7- Applying the U.S.A. Supreme Court accepted "Lemon test," to foreign policy decisions, strategy and conduct. According to the "Lemon test," in order to be constitutional, a law or public act must: a) Have a secular purpose. b) Have a primary effect that neither advances nor inhibits religion. c) Not result in excessive governmental entanglement with religion.
8- Move towards better unified global fair Justice System.

Have you ever heard President Bush talk about Secularism ?

These questions are for President Bush and all of the 2008 presidential candidates.
What is their definition of Secularism ?
What is their level of commitments to apply the following 5 rules in every day decision making process?

Have a secular democracy, Human Rights, Free Society, Stop Global Warming elements and Finally their Morale Support to remove all Religious and ideological based Governments as a main source of creating fear society and Terror in past 28 years .....

I will not approve the following mistakes and failures by President Bush Admin, if you wish to defend President Bush non secular policy in Iraq is your choice ..... After 7 years we should not promote just good speech by President Bush ... we should only support good results, actions and policy by elected officials....

Over 3700 American Soldiers killed and over 27000 wounded to create al-Maliki government for Mullahs, and Ahmadinejad dirty smile ... ??????
Nouri al-Maliki Is A Mullah's Servant with Ties

Iraq's Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki (L) and Taazi President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad wave to journalists as they attend an official meeting in Tehran August 8, 2007. (Xinhua/Reuters Photo)

If you wish to support al-Maliki government because President Bush is supporting him then this is your choice ...

Regards,
Cyrus

Last edited by cyrus on Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oppenheimer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Cyrus,

If I take any personal insult in anything, it is that Bush policy failure, is not fact, because He at least has not given up, and for you to give up sir, tells me I have been wasting my breath here, that many years of effort on my part are worthless and an utter waste of my time.

I thought I had made that clear in a number of ways I could think to put into more diplomatic terms....like considering Iranians winners...rather than victims....

Part of shedding of chains is the shedding of victim mindset, the mind controls the body, and without the attitude of a winner, one will be forever bound by the chain that causes the idea...the illusion my friend....the illusion the regime has so succesfully imposed on the Iranian mindset that all manner of dysfunctional reactionism takes place.
Take US support for opposition, we seemed "damned if we do damned if we don't" by a disfunctional rational that put US to blame for regime crackdown, and blamed for not having provided enough.....

I'm sorry, I have no better way to express my disapointment in the splintered reasoning that lies behind this, knowing full well that again one chooses freely what one wishes to believe....regardless of facts....facts in this case that it is the regime that bears responsibility for its behavior towards its peoples, not the US responsible for regime behavior.

To the core of me I find it an utter insult on my intelligence, my efforts, and my ability to percieve any solidarity whatever within the ranks of opposition groups, with those that have insisted funding at full level, restored at requested level to be precise, and it is Cyrus as you well know...Congress who hold the purse....not Bush.

I'll consider reposting, but I've been on my knees for a week refinishing a deck (feel like knee replacement is needed), broke a molar 3 days ago and needs tending to ASAP, and I'm just too damned tired at the moment in addition to working full time hours for nothing writing in support of those seeking freedom, and addressing your depressing viewpoint with as much grace as I can muster at the moment.

Life is 2% what happens to you and 98% how you deal with it, that is how success is determined, by the attitude in which you strive to overcome the pain, the obsticals in one's path, and one's own doubt.

Oh yeah, and a winner attitude and mindset becomes the well of patience required to see these things through.

G'night,

EJ
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oppenheimer wrote:
Dear Cyrus,

If I take any personal insult in anything, it is that Bush policy failure, is not fact, because He at least has not given up, and for you to give up sir, tells me I have been wasting my breath here, that many years of effort on my part are worthless and an utter waste of my time.

I thought I had made that clear in a number of ways I could think to put into more diplomatic terms....like considering Iranians winners...rather than victims....

Part of shedding of chains is the shedding of victim mindset, the mind controls the body, and without the attitude of a winner, one will be forever bound by the chain that causes the idea...the illusion my friend....the illusion the regime has so succesfully imposed on the Iranian mindset that all manner of dysfunctional reactionism takes place.
Take US support for opposition, we seemed "damned if we do damned if we don't" by a disfunctional rational that put US to blame for regime crackdown, and blamed for not having provided enough.....

I'm sorry, I have no better way to express my disapointment in the splintered reasoning that lies behind this, knowing full well that again one chooses freely what one wishes to believe....regardless of facts....facts in this case that it is the regime that bears responsibility for its behavior towards its peoples, not the US responsible for regime behavior.

To the core of me I find it an utter insult on my intelligence, my efforts, and my ability to percieve any solidarity whatever within the ranks of opposition groups, with those that have insisted funding at full level, restored at requested level to be precise, and it is Cyrus as you well know...Congress who hold the purse....not Bush.

I'll consider reposting, but I've been on my knees for a week refinishing a deck (feel like knee replacement is needed), broke a molar 3 days ago and needs tending to ASAP, and I'm just too damned tired at the moment in addition to working full time hours for nothing writing in support of those seeking freedom, and addressing your depressing viewpoint with as much grace as I can muster at the moment.

Life is 2% what happens to you and 98% how you deal with it, that is how success is determined, by the attitude in which you strive to overcome the pain, the obsticals in one's path, and one's own doubt.

Oh yeah, and a winner attitude and mindset becomes the well of patience required to see these things through.

G'night,

EJ

Dear Oppie,
I don’t know what is President Bush policy regarding Iran and don’t have data to predict his future actions in next 16 months and hope there is a better results from what we have seen in past 6 years.

Iranian people should find their own solution based on secular democracy, free society and human rights principles regarding the Islamist Occupiers of Iran, Mullahs mess and don’t expect any help from outside (UN or GCool with many conflicting interest and agenda. I am pushing the idea for USA to be leader for secular democracy, free society and human rights principles for billions of voiceless trapped in dirty international political games ... this is the only way to guarantee peace and security for this small planet in future ....

History has proven that any foreign policy which is based on religion, hidden Colonialism agenda, faith and not secular democracy, free society and human rights principles will fail.

I am not interested to continue this discussion regarding complex subject without enough real data and true valid information.
Regards,
Cyrus

Last edited by cyrus on Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:56 pm; edited 4 times in total
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Ahmadinejad's Comments on Homosexuality Censored in Iran
http://www.advocate.com/news_detail_ektid49381.asp

Ahmadinejad's official Web site and Iran's state news agency have cut out any reference to gays -- including his comment that there are none in Iran -- in their Farsi-language transcripts of his controversial appearance this week at Columbia University.
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:13 pm    Post subject: An Iranian Solution for a World Problem Reply with quote

Reza Bayegan wrote:
An Iranian Solution for a World Problem
September 27, 2007
Iran va Jahan
Reza Bayegan

http://www.iranvajahan.net/cgi-bin/news.pl?l=en&y=2007&m=09&d=27&a=4

Last week Prince Reza Pahlavi of Iran who lives in exile from his homeland once again outlined his views on defusing the unprecedented danger threatening his country and world peace. He has expressed these views before but as the menace of confrontation with the Iranian regime looms increasingly heavier, the relevance and urgency of Reza Pahlavi's appeal is becoming more apparent.

In an article published in Le Monde dated 21 September 2007 he points to a third way of encountering the regime in Tehran which is neither violent military attack nor appeasement.

According to Reza Pahlavi what can save Iran and the world from disaster is a synergy between the democratic struggle from inside the country on the one hand and the will of international community on the other. The regime needs to be crippled from within and isolated from without. Economic sanctions together with political pressure should be the focus of the international efforts and not preparation for a military attack.

The priority of Iranians who are submitted to relentless oppression and persecution of a brutal dictatorship is not how to respond to the nuclear challenge or to fight the adventurous foreign policy of the Islamic Republic. Issues of vital importance to Iranian people right now are daily violations of human rights, growing poverty and unemployment and the absence of liberty. He writes:

"I share this conviction with many of the dissidents inside the country, that the essential problem of the Iranian people is neither the continuation of the uranium enrichment nor the Islamic regime's adventurism in one way or the other. The main aspirations of the large majority of the Iranians are freedom, human rights, secularism, prosperity, employment and security."

What is pointed out in this article is a need for a shifting of the emphasis by the West in its confrontation with the dictatorial regime in Iran. So long as major Western powers demonise Iran for what the regime portrays as an issue of great national pride, the will for popular uprising and overthrowing the dictatorship is foiled and nullified.

Major powers need to remind the Iranian people that far from grudging them advancement and technological progress, they are engaged in the same battle as they are in helping to rid their country of a medieval dictatorship and restore their human rights and liberty. To talk of the war between Iran versus the rest of the world is to exactly play into the hand of the Mullahs.

Reza Pahlavi praises the new French government for its resolve to impose greater sanctions on the Islamic regime and blacklist members of the Iranian political establishment. The French President Nicolas Sarkozy has been very careful to make a distinction between the terrorist-sponsoring government in Tehran and what he calls the 'great Iranian nation'. Mr Sarkozy also thinks that between bombing Iran and allowing the Islamic Republic to develop weapons of mass destruction there exists a third option.

Reza Pahlavi offers an Iranian point of view about the modality of this third option. The great advantage of his solution is that instead of alienating Iranians and pushing them into the claws of their oppressors, it pays homage to their just political aspirations and enlists their commitment to fight for their national liberation with dignity and pride.

No political figure amongst the opposition has the legitimacy or popularity of Reza Pahlavi to unite the Iranian people in their fight against their tyrannical rulers. In this article for the prestigious French newspaper, he reiterates his commitment to carry the flame of freedom and democracy to the end and see off his nation to a destination where they can freely choose their future political path, be it a democratic republic or a constitutional monarchy.
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:44 pm    Post subject: FW: Others Who Wanted To Speak At Columbia Too But: Reply with quote

FW: Others Who Wanted To Speak At Columbia University KAVOSIFAR, Professor Hassan Paakravaan, H.I.M. Prince Shahriar Shafigh, General Gholaam-Ali Oveisi, Colonel Siyavash Bayaani, General Mehdi Rahimi, General Ali Neshaat, General Aayat Mohagheghi, Dr. Shapour Bakhtiar, Amir Abbaass Hoveida, Dr. Farrokhrou Paarsa, Zahra Kazemi, Dr. Fereydoon Farrokhzaad, Bijan Faazeli, Mona Mahmoodzaadeh, Ali Tabaatabaai, Nader Tavakoli ...... Want To Speak At Columbia Too But:

Shariar Fathi wrote:

قهرمان ملی و شجاع ایران " مجید کاوسی فر " و جوان 18 ساله بیگناهی که همراهش بود ، شنیده بودند امریکا کشور آزادی و حامی حقوق بشر است ، به سفارتخانه امریکا در دبی پناهنده شد ، شوربختانه نه تنها رعایت حقوق انسانی و بشریت را در آنجا ندید ، بلکه بالافاصله به جلادخانه {سفارت ایران } در دبی تحویلش دادند . بعدأ عنوان کردند چون پرونده جنائی داشتند و مرتکب قتل یک قاضی خون آشام جمهوری اسلامی شده اند ، از ورودشان به سفارتخانه پرچمدار حقوق بشر { امریکا }جلوگیری شد . کاوسی فر شاید دستش به خون جلاد خون آشامی آلوده بود . آیا محمود احمدی نژاد نبود ؟ اگر احمدی نژاد در دانشگاه کلمبیا مورد بازخواست قرار گرفت و با بی احترامی و توهین به ملت امریکا از تریبون دانشگاه استفاده کرد ، تصور نمیکنید کاوسی فر ها هم میتوانستند در دادگاهی که حقوق بشر را رعایت میکرد مورد بازخواست قرار گیرند ؟؟

پاینده ایران

شهریار فتحی

KAVOSIFAR Want To Speak At Columbia Too

But....................

Reza Pardisan wrote:

I Want To Speak At Columbia Too

But....................

Courtesy of: http://www.antimullah.com/

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Others who Wanted To Speak At Columbia Too

But....................

1- Professor Hassan Paakravaan. a man of dignity, compatriot, author, philosopher, ambassador to Pakistan and France & General of the Imperial Iranian Army. Executed on April 11th, 1979 at age of 72.
General Paakravaan is believed to be the man who sought royal pardon for Kh omeini which prevented him from being prosecuted for instigating riots and murder in May 1963.

2- H.I.M. Prince Shahriar Shafigh. Imperial Iranian Navy Captain and a commander of the Persian Gulf fleet of Hovercrafts. He was a patriot who fraught the Mullahs tirelessly. On December 7th, 1979 the Mullahs hunted him down and murdered him in streets of Paris . Prince Shahriar was 34 years old.

3- General Gholaam-Ali Oveisi. Chief of the Imperial Iranian Army. Both the 64 year old General and his brother were murdered on February 7th, 1984 in streets of Paris .

4- Colonel Siyavash Bayaani of the Imperial Army. Executed on August 15th, 1980 for setting up resistance movement inside Iran to free his homeland.. At least 157 brave military officers were executed during that time.

5- General Mehdi Rahimi. Iran 's military General. He was among the first group of the loyal officers to be executed on midnight of February 15th, 1979. Ibrahim Yazdi, Kh omeini's right hand man ordered to have both the General's wrists and arms to be cut before he was executed.

6- General Ali Neshaat. The exemplary commander of the Imperial Iranian Guards whose brave officers

fought a fierce battle against the evil pro- Kh omeini forces. He was Executed together with 11 other military and government officials on April, 11th, 1979.

7- General Aayat Mohagheghi of the Imperial Iranian Army. Executed on August 15th, 1980 for setting up resistance movement inside Iran to free his homeland.. At least 157 brave military officers were executed during that time.

8- Dr. Shapour Bakhtiar. Last Prime Minster of Iran under the Pahalavi's. He was stabbed to death in his home in Paris on August 6th, 1991. His dismembered body was found at his home in Paris by the French police.

9- Amir Abbaass Hoveida. Soldier, senior diplomat, Scholar and Prim Minster of Iran for 13 years. He was executed on April 7th, 1979. In order to prolong his agony they shot him in his groin leaving him to suffer before he was given coup de grace.

10- Dr. Farrokhrou Paarsa. An exemplary Iranian scholar who became Iran 's Minister of Education. Islamic Republic executed a woman whose only crime was educating her compatriots and setting an example for so many who gained their rightful place in our society. She was to face the firing squad for having provided the opportunity so that Iranians could study, train and therefore, render their expertise for the betterment of our people’s lives and society. She was covered in a bag before her execution took place on May 8th, 1980.

11- Zahra Kazemi. Iranian-Canadian freelance photographer. Arrested while visiting Iran , beaten, tortured, raped and killed on July 11th, 2003. Shahram Azam, a former military staff physician who left Iran and sought asylum in Canada in 2004, has stated that he examined Kazemi's body and observed evidence of rape and torture, including a skull fracture, broken nose. Her body was not returned to her family in Canada .

12- Dr. Fereydoon Farrokhzaad. A political scientist with PHD from the university of Munich , poet, singer, TV personality and opposition figure. He was stabbed and was beheaded with a kitchen knife on August, 8th, 1992. His dismembered body was found in his home in Bonn by the German police.

13- Bijan Faazeli. Son of Reza Faazeli, the former Iranian actor. Bijan was killed as Mullahs targeted both himself and his father for their opposition to the Tehran regime. On August 19th, 1986, The Embassy of the Islamic republic of Iran in London set a bomb in their Kensington shop killing the 22 year old Bijan instantly. His father was not inside the shop at the time.

14- Mona Mahmoodzaadeh. 16 year old Mona together with 9 other Bahai women executed in June 1983. The primary charge against her was teaching Bahá’í children’s classes. Because of her youth and conspicuous innocence became a symbol of the group in prison, the 16 year old girl was lashed on the soles of her feet with a cable and forced to walk on bleeding feet. On the day of the execution she asked to be the last in line to be executed so she could pray for the others. All she had to do to avoid execution was to denounce her faith but she refused, and instead when it was her turn, she kissed the rope and put it around her own neck.

15- Ali Tabaatabaai. Former Press attache of the Iranian Embassy in Washington who opposed the Mullahs tyranny in Iran was murdered on July 22nd, 1980 by David Theodore Belfield alias Dawud Salahuddin, a 29-year-old African American Muslim who had been paid five thousand dollars for the job. Dawud Salahudin posed as a post man delivering a certified mail to Tabatabai at his home in Bethesda Washington D.C. Dawud Salahudin lives freely in Iran .

16- Nader Tavakoli. A selfless Iranian patriot who used to speak at Hyde Park 's Speakers Corner to oppose the tyranny of the Islamic regime. Both Nader and his father Ali Tavakoli, an Iranian Architect were brutally murdered in cold blood in their apartment in north London on October 2nd, 1987. Nader was 24 years old.

17- Atefeh Rajabi Salaaheh was a sixteen year-old Iranian girl who was executed in Iran after being sentenced to death by an Islamic judge for allegedly having committed "acts incompatible with chastity" (having sexual intercourse with an older man), and for removing her HIJAAB, (Islamic cover) while arguing with her judge in court. Atefeh had no access to legal counsel during the trial and was allegedly not believed to be mentally competent. Her death sentence was upheld by a Supreme Court of the terrorist mullahs. Atefeh was hanged in public on August 15th, 2004 in northern city of Neka . Atefeh was a fun loving innocent girl.

Iran's hero, Late General Mehdi Rahimi 's body mortuary after his execution. General's wrist and arms were cut off before he was executed.

The above picture is Ibrahim Yazdi who ordered the torture and the
execution of General Rahimi and many other of the late Shah's officials after Khomeini was imposed on Iran . Ibrahim Yazdi, a traitor, a known CIA agent who also had close links with the British intelligence.

Yazdi is also known to have worked closely in the 60's & 70's with both Ramsey Clark the former US attorney General and George Ball the former Under-secretary of State masterminding the overthrew of the late Shah's progressive regime.

For the attention of the EU appeasers of the terrorist regime in Iran

.............................................................................................................

There are not enough pages to bring the names and the chilling stories of all the victims of Mullahs regime in Iran .

Over 400.000 people were murdered so far and the killing continues in Iran .

So is the appeasement by the Europeans.

--
http://sarbazevatan.multiply.com/

Last edited by cyrus on Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:45 pm; edited 13 times in total
Oppenheimer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

US Dept. of State now has its own bog, which means direct public imput on issues, Cyrus. Here's the link.

http://www.blogs.state.gov/

Personally, I don't think anyone knows what's going to happen, war or peaceful change....but as change is inevitable, one can at least count on that.

folks are working on 3rd UN resolution, it will be tabled in November unless Iran has changed its posture toward the IAEA and international mandate to suspend enrichment and come back to the table with a whole different attitude.

We'll see in about 30 days.

Take care,

EJ
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:08 pm    Post subject: Was Bollinger Mean to Ahmadinejad? Reply with quote

Mona Charen wrote:

Was Bollinger Mean to Ahmadinejad?

By Mona Charen
Fri Sep 28, 3:00 AM ET
For Complete Article Please Visit Source:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/uc/20070928/cm_uc_crmchx/op_53946

Spread on the desk before me are news accounts of atrocities committed by the Iranian regime. Here's one from 2004: Amnesty International protested the death penalty carried out on 16-year-old Ateqeh Rajabi, in the northern province of Mazandaran, for "acts incompatible with chastity." Reports are sketchy, but it seems the mentally impaired Ateqeh had sex with a boy. The boy was punished by 100 lashes and released. Ateqeh was hanged in the main square after the Iranian Supreme Court upheld her sentence.

The Guardian newspaper reports that hundreds of Tehran bus drivers who attempted to strike were beaten and arrested in July of 2007. Their families were targeted by plainclothes police, who burst into their homes and beat the women and children.

Iran Focus recounts that a 13-year-old girl was raped by her brother. She became pregnant and gave birth to a child. The result? An Iranian court sentenced her to death by stoning. Her brother received 150 lashes.

Two young men accused of homosexual acts were hanged in the public square of the town of Gorgan in 2005. They were 24 and 25 years old. Countless other men suspected of homosexuality have been held without trial and tortured to obtain confessions.
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:08 am    Post subject: Interview with Prince Reza Pahlavi Reply with quote

Top Iranian Leader Prince Reza Pahlavi Speaks Out On Top taazi Thug Ahmadnejad

Must Watch FoxNews Exclusive Interview with Prince Reza Pahlavi, Iran's exiled crown prince speaks out on Top Taazi Thug Ahmadinejad

Must Watch Video: American Hostages Are Saying Top Taazi Thug Ahmadinejad Was One of Hostage Holder

Top Taazi Thug Ahmadinejad: 9/11 was the U.S.'s fault

Last edited by cyrus on Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:16 pm    Post subject: TWO BROTHERS! THE BEST OF WHAT MULLAH'S Reply with quote

YARI NATIONAL GROUP wrote:

TWO BROTHERS! THE BEST OF WHAT MULLAH'S REPUBLIC HAS TO OFFER!

Two Brothers, well connected as you see below. The Pillars of Mullah's Foundation and members of Mullah Mafia in good standing, they are the Mullah's institution ruling Iran.

They are born in Najaf, Karbala. Speak Farsi with thick Arabian accent. Well educated. Although, fanatics to the core as hardliners and fanatics can ever be.

The puzzling issue is Javad Larijani was a Mullah, wearing Mullah's robe and following the footsteps of his father. Something happened. He has taken off his robe. Now, as they say he is currently a "Civilian".

He was part of the famous gang that Dr. Chamran in Berkeley prepared to run Iran after the Late Shah.

That group was deemed dangerous to current Mullah's as dangerous. They were well educated and posed a serious threat to uneducated Mullah's running Iran.

Most of them were either killed like Dr. Chamran, set aside to forage on the sidelines or forced into exile like Dr. Sazegara.

When Javad Larijani was at Berkeley, on rare occasions going to restaurants, this foolish man had his own cutlery in pocket. When asked why do you bring your own cutlery, would say the cutlery in the restaurants is "NAJES" as it may have touched pork meat! Never mentioned about the plate the food was served on!

He always ordered "Fish" as there was no need to kill them in HALAL standard . He was found of Shrimp and Lobster. Halal or Haram was not the issue on Lobster and Shrimp!

He would also always wore shoes that were sent to him from Iraq or Iran. When asked why, he responded by saying the USA cows, their hide was made for leather in shoes are not "HALAL" slaughtered! Therefore, their leather is "Makrooh" and undesirable to wear! Can you imagine his level of fanaticism?

Although, the same did go for the rest of Chamran's hand selected Islamic group at Berkeley. They were all fanatics to the Max.

The least of the Chamran's fanatics, was Nobari who became the head of the Central bank in Iran. He had an American wife who was a Communist.

Nobari escaped with Bani Sader and Rajavi of MEK/SMD along with embezzled few Hundred Million US Dollars for 3 of them (or may be 2 of them. Don't know, if he gave some money to Bani Sader or not) until the next regime change.

Nobari lives in Principality of Monaco. The Mullah's regime wanted to kill him few years ago and by accident killed his old mother, visiting him at that time.

What can you expect from people like Javad Larijani and his brother? To bring Iran into the 21st Century? To make our country prosperous?

Javad Larijani is supposed to be the head of Human Rights in Mullah's judicial system. Please read the BBC article!

Below he is defending the savage and barbaric act of Stoning as a legal form of punishment in Islam.

How can a sane person with Western education (although he did not finish) can even entertain such a sick,savage and demented notion? Is he a human being?

His brother Ali Larijani as they say "is the apple in the eyes of Khamenei" and when Rohani and his team started to play footsie with British Government, installing and passing secret information to them, he was sent in, as Rahbar Khamenei's rep. To clean the Iranian mission.

You see him making absurd statements now and then just like his recent statement that "if USA attacks Iran we will have Israel in a wheelchair!"

The two brothers despite the educational background are just as ignorant as the rest of the uneducated Mullah's. Otherwise, they would have been deposed long ago.

So you see? Even the best of the best in Mullah's Republic and what Mullah's have to offer are very low in I.Q. and are just as stupid as the rest of the Mullah's!

Regardless of their heritage, connections by marriage and their so-called education.!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_Larijani
Ali Ardashir Larijani is a son of Ayatollah Hashem Amoli, a brother of Sadegh Larijani (a cleric member of the Guardian Council), Mohammad Javad Larijani, and Fazel Larijani (Iran's cultural attachee in Ottawa). He is also the son-in-law of Ayatollah Morteza Motahhari, having married his daughter, and also a cousin of Ahmad Tavakkoli.

He is one of the two representatives of the Supreme Leader Ayatollah Khamenei to the council. In his post as secretary he effectively functions as the top negotiator on issues of national security, including Iran's nuclear program

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammad_Javad_Larijani
Mohammad Javad Ardashir Larijani (Persian: محمد جواد اردشیر لاریجانی) is an Iranian politician and mathematician.[citation needed] He is currently the Director of Institute for Studies in Theoretical Physics and Mathematics in Tehran. Previously, he has been a Majlis representative and the director of Majlis Research Center, and a Vice Minister of Foreign Affairs.
While not wearing the Islamic clerics uniform anymore, Larijani, raised in a religious family, graduated from a hawza before starting his higher education at Electrical Engineering in Sharif University of Technology, wearing the uniform for the full four years. He later continued his studies outside Iran, starting a Ph.D. program in mathematics at University of California, Berkeley under supervision of mathematical logician Robert Vaught and Alfred Tarski; but in 1979 he returned to Iran before the completion of his dissertation.

STRENGHT THROUGH UNITY

YARI NATIONAL GROUP

UNITED WE STAND. DIVIDED WE FALL

2- ma khejaalat nemikeshim جواد لاریجانی: خجالت نمی کشیم حکم سنگسار را اجرا کنیم
http://www.bbc.co.uk/persian/iran/story/2007/09/070930_ka-stoning-larijani.shtml
جواد لاریجانی: خجالت نمی کشیم حکم سنگسار را اجرا کنیم

"حکم سنگسار در قوانین ایران وجود دارد و طبیعی است که این قانون باید اجرا شود"
محمد جواد لاریجانی دبیر حقوق بشر قوه قضائیه ایران، اجرای حکم سنگسار یک مرد در شهرستان تاکستان را ناشی از اشتباه قاضی دانسته و گفته است که خجالت نمی کشیم که احکام را اجرا کنیم.
آقای لاریجانی در گفتگو با خبرگزاری دانشجویان ایران گفته است" "برخی فکر می کنند چون غربی ها راجع به سنگسار به ما فحش می دهند ما خجالت می کشیم که احکام را اجرا کنیم در صورتی که چنین چیزی نیست اصل فقه شیعه و فقه اهل بیت، فقه خجالت نیست."

آقای لاریجانی که زمانی معاون وزارت خارجه و نماینده مجلس ایران بود اکنون علاوه بر عضویت در مجمع تشخیص مصلحت نظام به عنوان دبیر "ستاد حقوق بشر قوه قضائیه" فعالیت دارد.

رئیس این ستاد آیت الله محمود هاشمی شاهرودی رئیس قوه قضائیه ایران است و وزرای خارجه، اطلاعات، کشور، دادگستری و ارشاد در آن عضویت دارند و به گفته آقای لاریجانی این ستاد"مرجع ملی در رابطه با امور حقوق بشر است."

گزارش رادیویی احسان آمرطوسی؛ برنامه جام جهان نما

اجرای سنگسار همواره با واکنش داخلی و بین المللی گسترده ای مواجه بوده و دو ماه پیش نیز نهادهای بین المللی سنگسار یک مرد در شهرستان تاکستان را محکوم کردند.

دبیر ستاد حقوق بشر قوه قضائیه ایران در باره اجرای حکم سنگسار جعفر کیانی در شهرستان تاکستان گفته: "قاضی پرونده اشتباه کرده است."

آقای کیانی تیرماه امسال در حالی سنگسار شد که رئیس قوه قضائیه ایران برای بررسی بیشتر دستور توقف این حکم را داده بود.

حکم سنگسار در مواردی صادر می شود که فردی متأهل با فرد دیگری غیر از همسر خود رابطه جنسی برقرار کند و این رابطه با شهادت چهار شاهدی که دادگاه آنان را عادل تشخیص دهد یا چهار بار اعتراف فردی که مرتکب این عمل شده، ثابت شود.

حکم سنگسار در مواردی صادر می شود که فردی متأهل با فرد دیگری غیر از همسر خود رابطه جنسی برقرار کند و این رابطه با شهادت چهار شاهدی که دادگاه آنان را عادل تشخیص دهد یا چهار بار اعتراف فردی که مرتکب این عمل شده، ثابت شود

زن و مردی که اخیرا در ایران به سنگسار محکوم شده و این حکم در مورد یکی از آنان اجرا گردید جعفر کیانی و مکرمه ابراهیمی نام دارند و اهل روستای آقچه از توابع شهرستان تاکستانند.

بر اساس گزارشها، مکرمه خانواده خود را ترک کرده و بدون اینکه از همسر خود طلاق بگیرد، چند سال با جعفر زندگی می کرده و از وی یک فرزند هم دارد.

با شکایت همسر مکرمه، جعفر و سپس مکرمه دستگیر می شوند و آن گونه که برخی مطبوعات تهران نوشته اند، جعفر تا روزی که حکم سنگسار در مورد او اجرا شد یازده سال را در زندان به سر برده بود.

مجازات سنگسار

مقامات قضائی ایران سالهاست که می گویند با اینکه مجازات سنگسار همچنان در قوانین ایران وجود دارد و دادگاهها نیز در مواردی افرادی را به این مجازات محکوم کرده اند اما در نهایت این مجازات ها به جز موارد محدودی اجرا نشده است.

آقای لاریجانی مصداق حکم سنگسار را بسیار سخت و پیچیده می داند که به بررسی های زیاد نیاز دارد و تاکید می کند: "این محدودیت ها باعث شده که به طور عملی اجرای رجم (سنگسار) خیلی محدود شود. آنقدر محدود که شاید به نظر برخی بیاید که اجرای رجم متوقف شده است."

به عقیده آقای لاریجانی، عملا حکم سنگسار در ایران پیاده نمی شود اما "در قوانین ایران وجود دارد و طبیعی است که این قانون باید اجرا شود."

در سال های اخیر انتقاداتی نسبت به نقض حقوق بشر مطرح شده اما آنطور که آقای لاریجانی می گوید "ستاد حقوق بشر" به این خاطر درست نشده بلکه به دنبال آن است که مسائل حقوق بشر را از دیدگاه اسلامی پیگیری کند.

به گفته آقای لاریجانی، غربی ها به برخی قوانین اسلامی در ایران انتقاد دارند و معتقدند که باید اجرای آن متوقف شود که نمونه آن مسئله سنگسار است.

دبیر ستاد حقوق بشر قوه قضائیه در باره انتقادات غربی ها می گوید: غربی ها سنگسار را تنبیه نمی دانند بلکه می گویند این کار شکنجه است و حکم سنگسار با جرم تناسب ندارد، در حالی که "آنها این عمل شنیع را آن قدر بد نمی دانند و می خواهند این تفکر خود را به ما تحمیل کنند."

یکی از احکام جایگزین سنگسار حکم اعدام است و آقای لاریجانی می گوید که رجم پائین تر از اعدام است چون این امکان وجود دارد که فرد بتواند نجات پیدا کند ولی اگر اعدام را جایگزین کنیم باز غربی ها می گویند که مجازات متناسب با جرم نیست در حالی که میزان "شنیع بودن زنای محصنه" را با معیارهای خودمان می سنجیم.

به گفته آقای لاریجانی، غربی ها در باره سنگسار می گویند که شما طبق تعهدات بین المللی نباید "شکنجه" کنید یا مجازات "غیر متناسب" داشته باشید اما "ما می گوئیم هر دو را قبول داریم ولی به آنها جواب می دهیم که این (سنگسار) نه شکنجه است و نه مجازات غیر متناسب."
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:27 pm    Post subject: VOA Interview With American Scholar Dr. Michael Leeden Reply with quote

Mr. Bahrloo From VOA Interview With American Scholar Dr. Michael Ledeen Oct 1, 2007

مايکل لدين
روابط ايران و آمريکا

http://www.voanews.com/wm/voa/nenaf/pers/pers1730vbMON.asx
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:15 pm    Post subject: Farsi Translation of President of Columbia University - Part Reply with quote

1- Part 1 SOSIRAN Video- Farsi Translation of President of Columbia University - 18 min 46 sec

2- Part 2 SOSIRAN Video- Farsi Translation of President of Columbia University - 21 min 8 sec

3- Must Watch Ahmadinejad's trip to the US - as compiled by SOS Iran (English)

4- Must Watch Columbia University President Hammers Ahmadinejad As 'petty, cruel dictator' - This Is An Indictment Of Terror Master -10 Minustes (English CNN Clip)

5- Must Watch Top Iranian Leader Prince Reza Pahlavi Speaks Out On Top taazi Thug Ahmadnejad (English FoxNews Clip)

cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:08 pm    Post subject: Iranian mullahs' use of Jews for propaganda would make Goebb Reply with quote

jewishjournal wrote:

Tuesday, October 2, 2007
Iranian mullahs' use of Jews for propaganda would make Goebbels proud

http://www.jewishjournal.com/iranianamericanjews/

During the last three to four months Iran's fundamentalist Islamic regime has been doing its utmost to counter the negative publicity generated by it's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad who has repeatedly denied the Holocaust and called for Israel to be "wiped off the map". The most effective way they have done their public relations damage control is by marching out Iran 's Jews and showing that the regime "loves the Jews" and is benevolent to them. The hope of the mullahs who hold the true power in Iran is to reverse the bad press they have been getting as anti-Semitic jihadists. (Below I offer an abbreviated list of publicity stunts and propaganda moves that the regime has undertaken to fix their image by using Iran 's Jews).

As a journalist who closely monitors the news concerning Iran 's Jewry, I can't help but to see the similarities between the propaganda that is being spewed by the Iranian government and Nazi Germany 's propoganda. Both of these brutal dictatorships used the Jews in their propoganda to "improved" their image in the world and sway public support for their side. The constant story spinning by the Iranian regime and putting Iran 's Jews on display to show that the Jews are being "treated well" would make Hitler's Propaganda Minister Joseph Goebbels quite proud! Perhaps the best example of Nazi exploitation of the Jews for their propaganda purposes occurred in June of 1944 at the Nazi concentration camp "Theresienstadt" in the Czech Republic . The Nazis permitted the International Red Cross to visit the camp to dispel rumors about the Final Solution to the Jewish question. The Nazis created fake shops and cafés at the camp to imply that the Jews lived in relative comfort and the Red Cross guests even enjoyed the performance of a children's opera during their visit. The hoax was so successful that the Nazis produced a propaganda film at Theresienstadt to show how well the Jews lived under the "benevolent" protection of the Third Reich. After shooting the film, most of the cast, and even the filmmaker himself, were deported to Auschwitz and killed. Many of the 80,000 Czech Jews who died in the Holocaust were killed in Theresienstadt.

(the entrance to Theresienstadt concentration camp in the Czech Republic )

The film and the publicity stunt at Theresienstadt fooled the media and the international community into thinking the Nazis were "kind" to the Jews. Similarly today the news media is again being doped by buying into Iran 's propaganda messages that Jews are living under the "benevolent" protection and freedom of Iran 's totalitarian Islamic regime. The truth of the matter is that the Iranian regime and its secret police of thugs have a tight grip on the activities of the Jewish community in Iran . If the Jews step out of line, they face serious dangers. Such was the case in 2000 when 13 Jews from the city of Shiraz were randomly arrested on trumped up charges of being supposed spies for Israel and the U.S. If the Jews and religious minorities live in such supposed "freedom" in Iran , then why does the Iranian Constitution clearly indicate that all non-Muslims have inferior status to Muslims? Why do Iran ’s laws require that all non-Muslims be humiliated and confined to prevent them from gaining any advantage over Muslims?

The Iranian government is quick to pull out the Jewish member of Iran 's Parliament to show that Iran 's Jew have "fair representation". Yet what the mainstream media does not realize are that comments made by any Jewish leaders in Iran to the Western media lack credible since these leaders have been hand picked by the Iranian Intelligence Ministry to parrot what the regime tells them to say. Whenever any journalist goes to Iran to talk to the Jews, they are handed over to hand picked Jews who have been given a script to read from-- just as was the case with the Nazi film at Theresienstadt. What is even more outrageous about Iran 's propaganda machine is that the regime does not grant visas to journalists it deems unsympathetic to their government! So the Iranian officials have had pretty much free reign in spewing their one-sided message regarding Iranian Jews that is in no way objective. This is by far not fair and balanced journalism!

As a journalist who exclusively covers Iranian Jewry and has close ties to the community, I am personally baffled at how member of the media in the U.S. and Europe can make any assertions that life is great for Jews in Iran . On a regular basis, I am reminded by countless Iranian American Jewish leaders to watch what I might be writing about the Iranian government for fear that what I may report on may have negative repercussions on the Jews of Iran. So my question is why on earth are Iranian American Jews so concerned about my words and the safety of their brethren in Iran if everything is supposedly so fine and dandy for Jews in Iran?

And for you curious folks who do not believe that Iran 's regime has used the country's Jews for propaganda purposes, the following is an abbreviated list of their recent P.R. stunts:

Producing and broadcasting "Zero Degree Turn" a television series on Iranian state-run network which accepts the existence of the Holocaust and shows an Iranian-Palestinian man saving a Jewish woman's life in Nazi-occupied France during World War II. Despite the show's efforts to show that Iran is supposedly tolerant of the Holocaust, it is full of inaccuracies and attacks "Zionists".

Announcing that the Iranian government supposedly "loves the Jews" by publicizing the Iranian regime's plans earlier to build a new 73,000 square foot cultural and sports complex for the Jewish community in central Tehran.

Putting out press releases and sending their lackeys in the Western media to say that Ahmadinejad's comments about Israel being wiped off the map were "incorrectly translated". What a bunch of horse manure! We all know very well what Ahmadinejad said and what he meant, there's no way to back track on it.

Sending out press releases that Iran 's Jews condemn Ahmadinejad’s mistreatment at Columbia University last week. Here's an example of one such press release:
http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=24679&sectionid=351020101

Sending out press releases that Iran's Jews will be participate in “Quds Day” an annual event held on the last Friday of Ramadan to voice support for the Palestinian people. Here's an example of one such press release:
http://www.presstv.ir/Detail.aspx?id=25234&sectionid=351020101

It seems as if the Iranian mullahs have learned well from Goebbels techniques and the Nazi propaganda machine he created-- when they're in trouble, they can just march out the Jews to effectively pull the wool over the world's eyes!

Karmel Melamed wrote:

Karmel Melamed
Karmel Melamed is an internationally published freelance journalist based in Southern California. Since 2000, Melamed has specialized in covering the growing influential Iranian American community in Southern California and New York-- particularly Iranian American Jewry. Fluent in Persian and familiar with Iranian culture/history, Melamed has successfully interviewed various influential community leaders in the U.S., Israel and Iran. In 2004, Melamed landed an exclusive interview with Empress of Iran, Farah Pahlavi. Melamed's work has been published in the Jerusalem Post, JTA International Wire News Service, The Forward, the Iranian Jewish Chronicle Magazine, and The Jewish Journal of Greater Los Angeles. He has frequently appeared on various radio news programs, including KIRN Radio Iran 670 AM, to discuss Iranian Americans contributions to life in the U.S. In 2001, Melamed was awarded the Hearst Foundation Journalism Award and the Society of Professional Journalist Mark of Excellence Award for Spot News Reporting. In addition to his journalism credentials, Melamed holds a law degree and heads "Melamed Media Group LLC" an independent public relations and marketing firm.
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:07 pm    Post subject: Cartoons Of Top Taazi Thug Ahmadinejad In New York 2007 Reply with quote

Cartoons Of Top Taazi Thug Ahmadinejad In New York 2007
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9

Jump to: