[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Video Atheist Experience: Darwin, Hitler, & Martin Luthe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Philosophy and Religion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:25 pm    Post subject: Video Atheist Experience: Darwin, Hitler, & Martin Luthe Reply with quote

Watch Video Atheist Experience #489: Darwin, Hitler, & Martin Luther

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8076669266556784960&q=secularism+definition&subtitle=on&pr=goog-sl
1 hr 28 min 29 sec - Feb 25, 2007
Average rating: (24 ratings)
Description: Don talks about Martin Luther's influence on Hitler and addresses the claim that Darwin influenced Hitler. (Airing cut off early.) The Atheist Experience is a weekly cable access television show in Austin, Texas geared at a non-atheist audience. The Atheist Experience is produced by the Atheist Community of Austin. The Atheist Community of Austin is organized as a nonprofit educational corporation to develop and support the atheist community, to provide opportunities for socializing and friendship, to promote secular viewpoints, to encourage positive atheist culture, to defend the first amendment principle of state-church separation, to oppose discrimination against atheists and to work with other organizations in pursuit of common goals. DVDs of the Atheist Experience can be purchased via atheist-community.org/products.

Want to see more cool videos?
Go to video.google.com/

Think you have an even cooler video?
Add it at video.google.com/videouploadform

If you're having trouble watching the video, try copying the following URL into your browser:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8076669266556784960&q=secularism+definition&subtitle=on&pr=goog-sl
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:30 pm    Post subject: Why do Atheists care about Religion? Reply with quote

imrational wrote:
Why do Atheists care about Religion?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4fQA9mt-Mg

Atheists are often asked, "If you don't believe in God, why do you care about religion?" This is one atheist's answer to that very question.

Note... I was recently informed that the quote attributed to former President George Bush, Sr. is in question. He allegedly made the comment when he was Vice-President and campaigning for the Presidency. The statement was heard by one journalist without other verification. I have been informed that the details given by the journalist may have changed over time. I am dedicated to the truth and would not wish to pass on falsehoods.

Along these same lines, I was recently informed by someone that Maryland's statue was changed a long time ago. Atheists are no longer forbidden to hold public office there. However, a different individual told me that the statute is still in effect and that there are other passages in Maryland's laws that adversely affect atheists. Until I have concrete information regarding these things, please take them with a degree of skepticism.

Thank you.

The main music in the video is "Funky Like Humans" by Odd One Out. Song used with permission. The intro music was created by Imrational.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Philosophy and Religion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: