[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Moderate Islam Is No Islam
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amil

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:51 am    Post subject: Moderate Islam Is No Islam Reply with quote

Moderate Islam Is No Islam

We humans are torn each day by conflict, sometimes in our profession, other times in our family, sometimes in our country and in the world at large. Humans are unique. We are driven to search for meaning of things. We want to make sense out of things and find a purpose to continue.

I believe that there is an unfathomable Being who is the Fashioner of this universe, including us. We refer to this Being as God, He, and so forth, in a futile attempt to encapsulate this Being into our extremely finite minds.

I also believe that this Being is not a dot commer. He doesn't sit around and wait to fill orders or requests. Neither does he interfere in the details of our lives. What he has done and does, to my understanding, is to establish certain rules and parameters that give each one of us a tremendous leeway on how to play the game of life.

Each one of us, according to these rules and parameters, receives a "hand" for playing the game. It really doesn't matter what kind of hand we start with, it matters how well we play the hand we are dealt. Do we enlist ourselves in the service of good and combat evil, or do we just squander away our time?

I believe that prayers are primarily for giving us comfort, for calming us down, for helping us take the steps needed to mend our ways, to do all we can to be worthy humans. Also to clear our hearts and heads from the dross of daily worldly entanglement, to help put matters in proper perspective, to live at peace with both our gifts as well as our limitations, to aid us in entertaining good thoughts, uttering good speech and doing good deeds.

When prayers are said with the above mindset, they are already answered prayers. Death is inevitable. It is the journey that invariably follows birth, sooner or later. Let us hope that we all do justice to our gift of humanness in this life and wing to the next with minimal sense of shame and shortcoming.

I believe we all have a purpose in life. We all are here for a reason and we can't leave before our time is up. We have to put in the time. Putting in the time is the right of passage, right? They asked Abdu'l-Baha about the idea of committing suicide or wanting to hasten one's death, since the writings praise the next life so much that some want to get on with it and get there. He said that the next life is immensely glorious. But, committing suicide and going there is like going to a magnificent banquet uninvited. I like the metaphor. Right now, we are here and must do what we must and put up with whatever comes our way, both good and not so good. So let us stay put and keep on earning the ticket.

Many people have asked me why I have put my life in harm’s way by tangling with Islam and why I do what I do. Born in a Muslim family and having witnessed first-hand the horrors and indignity that Islamofascism visits on people it subjugates, I have taken it upon myself to do my part in defeating this ideology of oppression, hate and violence. Islam is wrapped in deception as a spiritual dogma or religion and is more dangerous than Nazism, Communism and Fascism.

My writings aim to help people decide if they want to rank with the Islamists or do they want to truly live as free men. The truth shall set you free, it is said, but first it will shatter the cozy, sweet world you live in.

Nowadays we hear from the non-Muslim world about the moderate version of Islam and moderate Muslims. In my view, being a Muslim and not being radical is simply not possible. I never thought that it would be easy to reason with Muslims. They don't understand that freedom has a price. Freedom lets a person make choices and be up-front about it. And that's where I part with those who would prefer to be sheep and have sheepdogs hem them in.

Many non-Muslims are obviously very well-meaning with regard to Islam, but they are also extremely naïve and ignorant of the facts. They seem to think that Islam is just another religion of love and peace and Muslims should be given full freedom to practice their religion. Do they also believe that thieves, misogynists, rapists, child-molesters and any and all manner of practicing evils should be given complete carte blanche to carry on with what they value and believe? These well-meaning simpletons are just as deluded as the fanatic jihadists by refusing to acknowledge the fact that one cannot be a Muslim and not abide by the dictates of the Quran.

There is no such thing as moderate Islam. There is no such thing as secular Islam or a secular Muslim. How can you possibly secularize a shark or a snake? You can’t. It’s the nature of the beast. There are numerous sects within Islam. One and all are extremes and not in the least amenable to change. Keep in mind that Islam claims that it is the perfect eternal faith for mankind. Splits have occurred and will continue to occur in Islam. Yet, reformation has not happened in nearly 1400 years and is not going to happen. Islam is carved in granite, just the way it is. No change. Allah's book is sealed.

There are indeed some Muslims who are moderate in the way they practice their religion. These people, for the most part, are culturally Muslims. They don't practice Islam the way it is mandated. They pick and choose. Therefore, "moderate Islam," is no Islam at all. It is not possible. The only way to deal with the menace of real Islam, the Islamofascist varieties, is to fully dismantle it and relegate it to the confines of museums.

The Islamists have created fear not only in a non-Islamic world, but in the hearts and minds of those who consider themselves to be Muslims. The Islamists wage their war under the name of Islam. They receive immense direct and indirect support from the rank-and-file of ordinary Muslims. It is this support of moderate Muslims that keeps the Islamists alive. And it is the Islamists who are intent on showing no mercy to any and all who do not share their ideology, be they Muslims or not.

This is why there is truly no such thing as a “moderate” Muslim. Moderate Muslims, or in other words “non-practicing Muslims”, are moderate by default only. Like millions of Iranians who were born into a faith they did not choose, a faith that was “inflicted” upon them by invaders of a foreign culture, a faith that forbids them to leave or revert to their pre-Islamic heritage and other Iranian religions, they remain Muslims in name only.

However, someone like the fanatic Ahmadinejad is a true Muslim who was instilled from his upbringing with Islamic superstitions, prejudices and hatreds. He was indoctrinated, from the moment of his birth, by an extensive ruthless in-power cadre of self-serving mullahs and imams who intended to maintain their stranglehold on the rank and file of the faithful—their very source of support and livelihood.

The fanatic Ahmadinejad is every bit as bloodthirsty as Hitler. Every jihadist is. But, he is not a Hitler. Not yet. He is far from having control of the Iranian State, including its armed forces. Even his popularity among the very poor is sinking for not being able to deliver what he had promised. Hence, the thing to do is to increase greatly any and all non-violent pressures on the present Islamic regime in Iran. Despite the current tug-o-war in Washington, we hope to believe people in U.S. government have studied all the possible effective actions and now it is time to put them into full effect without any delay. It is also time for the rabid self-serving Bush-bashers to start fighting the real enemy.

The majority of Iranians are against the mullahs' rule and many are staunchly pro-West and pro-America. However, a minority supports the mullahs for a variety of reasons, such as jobs, influence and simply for money. And a much smaller minority composed of the people we call the 3Fs -- fools, fanatics and frauds, do support the Mullahs. Further, the mullahs have severely dis-empowered the opposition by systematic harassing, jailing and killing.

The mullahs’ days are, however, numbered and we will witness the rule of the true Iranians, the majority of whom are worthy human beings. No totalitarian rule can survive without a segment of the population, for one reason or another, supporting it. Yet, time is not on the side of the mullahs. By their mismanagement, thievery and oppression of the masses, they have created explosive internal conditions. Any significant support of the presently splintered Iranian opposition will be the tipping point—a tipping point that would assuredly topple the mullahs.

In conclusion, our best hope for humanity and civilization to survive is to firmly resist Islamofascism in all its forms. As an Iranian-American, I have experienced first-hand the Islamic tyranny as well as the blessings of liberty. I find it my solemn duty to do all I can to battle Islamofascism, the most dehumanizing active threat of our time.

Amil Imani is an Iranian-born American citizen and pro-democracy activist residing in the United States of America. Imani is a columnist, literary translator, novelist and an essayist, who has been writing and speaking out for the struggling people of his native land, Iran. He maintains a website at www.amiliani.com
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:04 am    Post subject: A Bridge to "Moderate" Islam Is In Fact A Road To Reply with quote

Amil Imani wrote:
A Bridge to "Moderate" Islam Is In Fact A Road To Hell

‘Islam is a religion of peace and the great majority of Muslims are not party to any plans and actions of the radicals’- so claim academic pundits, leftist journalists, and hired Islamic apologists. The incantation of these “authorities” is the lullaby that puts the people into a sleep of complacency.

Complacency and appeasement on the part of the free world and those well-meaning, non-practicing Muslims, can only serve Islam. There is no chance for co-existence with Islam. All one needs to know is to see what is happening in Islamic countries. That is exactly what is in store for the presently free people of the world if Islam is not held in check.

The average free person, who is busy with all manner of demands on his time and resources, would hardly want to worry about the very real threat which mainstream Islam poses to his life and to his future. It is so much easier to accept the claims of authorities who assure us not to worry; ‘it’s just a tiny minority of extremists’, and ‘soon the great majority of “moderates” will triumph over the crazy zealots’. So we lull ourselves back to the comfort of our pretenses, serene in knowing that the “experts” have it all under control.

Wait! Aren’t these the same experts who told us Hitler could not possibly be crazy enough to attack Russia or Britain? Aren’t these the same “experts” who tried to cover up Mao Tse Tung’s reign of terror in China, or Pol Pot’s genocide in Cambodia? Isn’t this the same “expertise” that assured us in the 1970’s that inflation was good, and could never be accompanied by recession?

Aren’t these the same folks who tell us the Saudis are our best friends in the Middle East, that the Titanic was unsinkable, that we should not succumb to our racist impulses by reporting suspicious Muslim men who are learning to fly jumbo jets, and that goods imported from China are perfectly safe? Or that if we just “open up dialog with our enemies”, we can create peace?? Hmmm...It seems like we have much to worry about when the “authorities” begin to disseminate their collective wisdom. And don't bank on the politicians either. They are the master practitioners of the art of the politically correct.

Yet, some of these professional advocates of Islam go farther by accusing those who sound the alarm as racist, bigots, hatemongers and much more. That attitude sure worked well for England, Holland and France!

http://www.amilimani.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=74&Itemid=2
blank

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A female Arab psychologist talks about Islam in an Arab TV program... read the subtitles carefully....she is so right on spot.

http://switch3.castup.net/cunet/gm.asp?ai=214&ar=1050wmv&ak=nul
Amil

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:48 am    Post subject: The Islamic Republic’s War with the Dead Reply with quote

The Islamic Republic’s War with the Dead
By: Amil Imani

"The hatred of the extremist mullahs for the Baha'is is such that they, like the Taliban of Afghanistan who destroyed the towering Buddhist sculptures at Bamiyan, intend not only to eradicate the religion, but even to erase all traces of its existence in the country of its birth," says the statement, which took the form of a paid advertisement in the New York Times. Such has been the plight of one of the greatest segments of the Iranian population.

In 1993, in Tehran alone, under the orders of the Islamic authorities, more than 1500 graves were bulldozed on the pretext of constructing a municipal center. In a similar fashion, the Islamic Republic of Iran, which holds in great contempt any non-Islamic belief or heritage, has embarked on destroying the archeological sites of Pasargad, Persepolis and the tomb of Cyrus the Great as well, also on another pretext of building a dam.

As early as last month, and with the direct order of villainous, handpicked President Ahmadinejad who is notorious for his anti-Baha'i sentiments , the bulldozing began of Baha’i cemeteries across Iran. That is the latest series of incidents in an Islamic government-led campaign of hatred against Baha'is. The destruction of the cemetery by using large and heavy equipment occurred between September 9th and September 10th near Najafabad, on the outskirts of Esfahan. What happened there is an almost total replica of what happened in July in Yazd, where another Baha'is’ cemetery was savagely damaged by earth-moving equipment.

The House of the Báb in Shiraz, one of the most holy sites in the Bahá’í world, was destroyed by Revolutionary Guardsmen in 1979 and later razed by the government. In the Islamic Republic of Iran, Baha’is are forbidden to live peacefully in this life or the next. Also, the residence of Baha'u'llah in Takur, where the Founder of the Baha'i Faith spent his childhood, was also demolished soon after the radical Islamic revolution, and the site was offered for sale to the public.

Iran's largest religious minority continues to be singled out for persecution based on their religious beliefs. Also in April 1994, in a speech at the dedication of the Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington, DC, President Clinton cited Iran's "abusive treatment" of Bahá'ís, along with "ethnic cleansing" in the former Yugoslavia, as a critical human rights concern.”

The slaveholder, Islam, finds the Baha’i faith a threat to its very existence, since many of the Baha’i teachings are anathema to that of Islamofascism—the favorite version of Islam.

“Baha'i students in primary and secondary schools throughout Iran are increasingly being harassed, vilified, and held up to abuse, according to recent reports from inside the country.” "These new reports that the most vulnerable members of the Iranian Baha'i community--children and junior youth--are being harassed degraded, and, in at least one case, blindfolded and beaten, is an extremely disturbing development," said Ms. Bani Dugal, the principal representative of the Baha'i International Community to the United Nations.

The devastating situation of the Baha'is in the Islamic Republic is reminiscent of prosecution of ‘Falun Gong in China’. July 20 marks the anniversary of China’s crackdown on the Falungong movement.

It is modus operandi of radical Muslims to write graffiti on the walls of synagogues, churches, cemeteries and other holy places where non-Muslims reside. The plights of Baha’is are no exception. Here are some examples of graffiti in Abadeh, a small town in Iran: 'Death to Baha'is, the mercenaries of America and England,' 'Hezbollah despises the Baha'is,' 'Baha'is - mercenaries of Israel' and 'Baha'is are unclean' - phrases that relate directly to government propaganda that has been disseminated in the Islamic Republic news media in recent years," said Ms. Diane Ala’i, who represents the Baha’i International Community to the UN in Geneva.

With more than six million members in more than 180 countries worldwide, the Baha'i Faith is an independent religion that promotes such teachings as the oneness of humanity, the underlying unity of the religions, the equality of women and men, and the need to eliminate prejudice.

In recognition of the importance of independent thinking, no one is born Baha’i. Once one is born to a Muslim, he is considered Muslim for life. If he decides to leave Islam, he is labeled apostate, and apostates are automatically condemned to death. The slaveholders are intent on keeping all their slaves as well as their issues. By contrast, every child born in a Baha’i family is required to make his own independent decision regarding whether or not he wishes to be a Baha’i. Freedom to choose and independent thinking are cherished values of the Baha’is, in stark contrast to that of Muslims.

Islam is now out of its own cage. It has declared war on the dead as well as the living. Islam plans to kill, destroy and eradicate anything and everything in its path to world domination. Secretly, most Muslims endorse suicide bombings and the underpinnings of bin Laden's assault. For as long as there are bigoted, self-serving clergy and their collaborators with first exclusive access to the blank slate, the problem of supplying wave after wave of Islamofascists will persist. Do we have to have a bloodbath of monumental scale before we in the West see anything near peace again? Isn’t it time to stop this madness and think judiciously?

All free people must feel for the long-suffering Baha’is in Iran. They have been savagely brutalized for over a century and a half through the demonic machinations of the despicable mullahs. They continue to pay dearly for their audacity to believe in human dignity.

http://www.amilimani.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=83&Itemid=2
blank

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.amilimani.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=85&Itemid=2

Who’s the Bigger Threat to America: The Dishonest Moderate Muslims or the Honest Jihadists?
Monday, 26 November 2007

Humanity has suffered horrific wars in the past. Yet, the present multi-form and multi-front war waged by Islamists has the potential of inflicting more suffering and destroying more lives than ever before. Ruthless Islamic forces are advancing rapidly in their conquests while those of freedom are acquiescing and retreating. Before long, Islamism is poised to achieve its Allah-mandated goal of cleansing the earth of all non-Muslims. Any and all means and weapons are to be enlisted in the service of this final holy war that aims to establish the Islamic Ummeh.
Is “Moderate Islam” an illusion? Moderate Islam is a wedge that will jam open the door to Jihad, and "evil will triumph when good Muslims do nothing." The great majority of Muslims are not adherents of the radical line. Yet, because the Islamists wage their war under the name of Islam, they receive immense direct and indirect support from the rank-and-file ordinary Muslims. It is this support of moderate Muslims that keeps the Jihadists alive. And it is the Jihadists who intend to show no mercy to any and all who do not share their theology, be they Muslims or not.

For the record, all Muslims, moderates, radicals, Shiite, Sunnis and other sects and sub-sects of Islam are in unanimous agreement that the Quran is the word of “Allah.” All Muslims are also in agreement that “Allah” spoke through the Angel Gabriel to Muhammad. Allah declares, “The book is not to be doubted."

To be a loyal and faithful Muslim, one must adhere to and perform many rituals, as specified in the Quran by Allah and the Hadiths/Sunna, every waking moment of his entire life. Disobeying these rituals does not make one a moderate Muslim, but rather it would make him a non-Muslim, facing an uncertain future.

[They who deny the Quran]: "They have incurred Allah's most inexorable wrath. An ignominious punishment awaits the unbelievers..." Quran 2:89

“If you doubt what We have revealed to Our servant, produce one chapter comparable to it. Call upon your idols to assist you, if what you say be true. But if you fail (as you are sure to fail) then guard yourselves against the Fire whose fuel is men and stones, prepared for the unbelievers. Quran 2:23-5

“Prophet, make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal rigorously with them. Hell shall be their home: an evil fate.” Quran 9:73

"That which is revealed to you from your Lord will surely increase the wickedness and unbelief of many among them. But do not grieve for the unbelievers" Quran (5:69).

The jihadists have searched the scripture and have selectively chosen those statements and precedents that they could use to legitimize their violent and primitive agenda. The Jihadists, for instance, claim that the Quran itself urges them to make jihad, “jahedoo fee sabeil-u-llah,” (make jihad for the cause of Allah.) The word “jihad” has at least two vastly different meanings. It means exertion. It also stands for making war, and it is the latter that the jihadists invoke as their mandate.

While the so-called moderate Muslims are generally silent, either out of fear, lack of organization, or apathy, the Islamists work around the clock and around the world to further their agenda. Hardly a week passes without a Grand Mufti or an Ayatollah issuing pronouncements in support of radical Islam. The rank-and-file Islamist clergy, for their part, transmit these fatwas and edicts to their flocks in mosques and hammer them into the minds of impressionable children in madressehs. Through this grassroots process, radical Islam is recruiting greater and greater numbers of adherents. On the one hand, the Islamists engage in acts of violence to disrupt the functioning of societies, while on the other they cleverly exploit the freedom they enjoy in non-Islamic lands to subvert them from within.

Issuing death threats and finishing the job are part of the modus operandi of the Islamists who disagree with them. It is not surprising that Salman Rushdie's "Satanic Verses" received a fatwa because it appeared to mock Muhammad.

The Iranian historian, Ahmad Kasravi, on March 11, 1946, while being tried on charges of "slander against Islam," was shot to death along with one of his asssitants in open court in Tehran by followers of Navvab Safavi, a Shi'a extremist cleric who had founded a terrorist organization called the Fadayan-e Islam (literally Devotees of Islam).

The Egyptian novelist Naguib Mahfouz was stabbed because one of his books was thought to be sacrilegious. And when the Arab scholar Suliman Bashear argued that Islam developed as a religion gradually rather than emerging fully formed from the mouth of the Prophet, he was injured after being thrown from a second- story window by his students at the University of Nablus in the West Bank. Even many broad-minded liberal Muslims become upset when the historical veracity and authenticity of the Quran is questioned.

Dutch filmmaker Theo Van Gogh was killed November 2, 2004, by a 26-year-old extremist Muslim of Dutch-Moroccan descent for creating a 10-minute movie Submission. The movie deals with the topic of violence against women in Islamic societies. The voices of the moderate Muslims have again been effectively silenced.

When Anwar-as-Sadat signed the peace agreement with Israel in 1979; four assassins from the Muslim Brotherhood assassinated him in September, 1981.

"Allah is our objective. The Prophet is our leader. Qur'an is our law. Jihad is our way. Dying in the way of Allah is our highest hope."—Muslim Brotherhood

“During the Muslim Brothers' seventy-plus years of existence, there have been cycles of growth, followed by divisions into factions, including clandestine financial networks, and violent jihad groups, such as al-Jihad and al-Gama'at al-Islamiyya in Egypt, HAMAS in Palestine and mujahideen and Al-Qaida groups in Afghanistan.”

The mainstream American media continues to indulge in the fantasy that “radical Islam” can be reformed by everybody realizing that we are at war with this minority of devils. They are Islam revisionists because they think all the “bad stuff” in the Quran was inserted there after Muhammad’s death. Naturally, they are vague on this point, as to precisely which suras were ex-post.

Presently, fanatical Islam is lashing out with mad fury before its own final demise. The “infidel” world has been complicit in the surge of Islamism through its mistakes, complacency, and greed.

Unfortunately, even some Islam-realists fall short. When they are put in front of the camera, they refuse to acknowledge that it is Islam that is the source of evil, so they resort to a redundant phrase of how “moderates” can reclaim the faith. The whole thing is truly bizarre. I have yet to hear, whenever a moderate Muslim is asked about the true nature of Islam, ‘Hold on here! I do not agree with your revisionist thinking. I am an Islam-realist. We believe Islam is in and of itself a religion of evil, and I declare it, not from the view of a particular religious dogma, but from a humanistic and common sense definition of morality, not because of what some belief was inserted into the Quran but because of:

1_What Muhammad said that remains unabrogated.
2_What Muhammad did (and said while he was doing it).
3_What Muhammad did not say or command or support that is good.
4_ What Muslim consensus has been for every century afterwards.
5_What the governing code of Muslim terrorists is today.’

Islam is, therefore, in total, universally, and innately evil.
It actively encourages some of the most debased, inhumane treatment of people known to man, regardless of which dogma you compare it to (religious or secular).

While I desire freedom in Iran, I am a committed anti-Islamist and anti-communist in general. My beliefs have matured over the years. I now think that God has a set of values that are absolutely right and good, rebellion against which is wrong (sinful), and about which the commitment to deceive others is evil, as is the commitment to deny the existence of anything absolutely good or bad.

I believe communism is an expression of materialist naturalist philosophy that is atheistic, representing a desire by man to dominate both nature and man. To me, it is Satan’s “denial” play...that there is no God. But Satan works in multiple theaters simultaneously. I believe Islam is Satan’s chief “deception” play. Rather than deny God exists, it asserts that God does in fact exist, but that God does not desire that men worship out of love or free will, but through rote, fear, and guilt, and through the sins of pride, envy, and chauvinism.

It is a mentality of enslavement that drives Islam...”submission” in which man subdues other men in order to establish a kingdom of oppression and hatred on earth. Both atheism/materialism and Islam appear as contradictions with respect to each other, but when you peel away the veneer of their pretense, you see that their aims are the same. Fascism is fascism.

Dr. M. Zuhdi Jasser, a former U.S. Navy Lieutenant Commander and an American devout Muslim wrote in an article (Islamism, not Islam is the Problem): “Most should understand that strategically, identifying ‘Islam as the problem,’ immediately alienates upwards of one quarter of the world’s population and dismisses our most powerful weapon against the militant Islamists—the mantle of religion and the pulpit of moderate Muslims who can retake our faith from the Islamists.”

Well, of course it does. Shaming the devil incites the devil, calling the USSR an “evil empire” did not win Ronald Reagan points for diplomacy, but nonetheless, it was an evil empire. Calling Nazis evil did not help endear the Germans to the Americans either, but they were slaughtering the Poles down to the last child. This is not a reason to be restrained in advocating the removal of evil.

This is also why liberal appeasers in 1938, who refused to call Hitler “evil,” got the world into so much trouble by creating a similar confused intellectual forum about the Nazis. They tried to build bridges to the “moderate” Nazis; they lectured clear thinkers about the dangers of inciting German hatred by pointing out the truth. They accused conservatives of being “just as fascist” as the Nazis; they sent ambassadors and made treaties and trusted that the moderates would come out and “reform” their zealous leadership. And they were wrong.

Dr. Jasser: “The process of theological renewal and interpretation in the light of modern day thought—ijtihad—as it is known in Islam is in many ways hundreds of years behind Western enlightenment today arrested around the 15th century. This process can either be facilitated by non-Muslims or hindered by the belief that it is impossible.”

This author betrays any knowledge of western enlightenment and its causes. He also presupposes a process of change that simply does not exist in the scripture of Islam, as defined in the Qur’anic codex. In short, he’s making this all up. Islam is a fully hardened religion because that is how Muhammad configured it. You can’t build an empire from slaughter and violence by making your ethics variable. Would you now have us believe you think Muhammad was a fool?

Dr. Jasser: “the majority voices in the middle, the non-Islamist and anti-Islamist Muslims, who understand the problem, have to be on the frontlines. They cannot be on the frontlines in an ideological battle being waged that demonizes the morality of the faith of Islam and its founder, the Prophet Mohammed.”

Opponents of Islamism demonize Islam with Muhammad’s own words and deeds. You cannot be a serial murderer and complain that it is unfair for the DA to constantly harp about all those people you killed!

He continues: “We cannot win this war only on the battlefield.”

Yes, but tell that to the Viennese who in 1632 defeated the marauding Muslims to save Christian Europe from slaughter and annihilation. Explain that to the Sudanese Christians of 2007. How about the Coptic Christians in Egypt? Does anyone know where all the Christians and Hindus in Pakistan went? Ask the French and Spanish how Charlemagne and Castile unceremoniously removed the Moors from Spain and France. And what happened in 1948, the day Israel was legally declared a nation? Oh, the battlefield is an ugly place, but it seems to have been the only way militant Islam has been repulsed. Most loving Christians believe that “love conquers all.” Well, I have news for you too, love does not conquer Islam.

Dr. Jasser: “In debate, it can become easy to lose the focus of the argument when resorting to criticism based on identity rather than on ideology. For example, so many Islamists locally and nationally resort to attempting to demonize me as an individual rather than deal with my anti-Islamist ideas as a Muslim and as an American. Our Islamist enemy dreams about uniting all Muslims under one nation—the transnational Muslim ummah.”

This is exactly as Muhammad desired: “Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): ‘I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instill terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them.” Quran 8.012

Also, Volume 4, Book 52, Number 220: Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." Abu Huraira added: Allah's Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures (i.e. the Prophet did not benefit by them, but Allah wants Islam to prevail through war and intimidation).

4:162b Muhammad said, "My livelihood is under the shade of my spear, and he who disobeys my orders will be humiliated by paying Jizya." ["Jizya" is the poll tax paid by subjugated peoples in return for the protection of the Islamic government.]

4:196 Mohammad said, "I have been ordered to fight with the people till they say, ‘None has the right to be worshiped but Allah,’ and whoever says, ‘None has the right to be worshiped by Allah,’ his life and property will be saved by me except for Islamic law, and his accounts will be with Allah (either to punish him or to forgive him.)"

Dr. Jasser: “But academically, when dealing with the faith of one-quarter of the world, and with its history, a central morality of individual Islam (the personal character of most Muslims) has generally demonstrated synergy with Judaism and Christianity.”

Synergy? You mean like this: “O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily Allah guideth not a people unjust.” Quran 5.051

[From Muhammad the Messenger of Allâh to Negus, king of Abyssinia (Ethiopia): "Peace be upon him who follows the Guidance. I am grateful to Allah, there is no god but Him, and I bear witness that Jesus son of Mary was no more than a spirit created by Him, and His word («Be!» - and he was) which He bestowed on Mary, the Virgin, the good, the pure, so that she conceived Jesus. Allah created Him as He created Adam by His Hand. I call you to worship Allah Alone, and not to associate any partner with Him and (I call you) to His obedience and to follow me and to believe in that which was revealed to me, for I am the Messenger of Allah. I invite you and your men to Allah, the Exalted. I bear witness that I have communicated my message. I invite you to listen and accept my advice. Peace be upon him who follows true guidance.”]

Christ made it a particular point of foundation 600 years before Muhammad when he said, “love thy enemy”... in return 600 years later, Muhammad said:

“O ye who believe! Retaliation is prescribed for you in the matter of the murdered; the freeman for the freeman, and the slave for the slave, and the female for the female. And for him who is forgiven somewhat by his (injured) brother, prosecution according to usage and payment unto him in kindness. This is alleviation and a mercy from your Lord. He who transgresseth after this will have a painful doom.” Quran 2.178

When Christ specifically said, “let he who is without sin cast the first stone; forgive as my father has forgiven you.” Doesn’t sound too “synergistic” to me, dear Doctor. Or how about this: “Thou shalt not murder.” When Muhammad said: “Fight (in wars of aggression) those who believe not in Allah nor the Last day, nor hold the forbidden (that) which hath been forbidden by Allah and his messenger, nor acknowledge the Religion of Truth from among the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission. And feel themselves subdued.” Quran 9:29

But before we set aside the emotionally-exciting comparison notion to Hitler, let’s compare which doctrine is the more instructive to violence and oppression, Nazi-ism or Islam. And in conducting a rational inspection, what we find is not whether Islam should be compared to Hitler, but that Hitler never got out of the minor Leagues, whereas Islam is truly a major League...all-star team of depravity.

Here’s Jihad’s legacy since the very early days of Medina, when the prophet of Islam went on an eternal rampage of bloodlust throughout the world, and based his religion on the utter destruction of every other belief system through force and fraud:

"Jihad destroyed a Christian Middle East and a Christian North Africa. Soon it was the fate of the Persian Zoroastrian and the Hindu to be the victims of jihad. The history of political Islam is the destruction of Christianity in the Middle East, Egypt, Turkey and North Africa. Half of Christianity was lost. Before Islam, North Africa was the southern part of Europe (part of the Roman Empire). Around 60 million Christians were slaughtered during the jihadic conquest. Half of the glorious Hindu civilization was annihilated and 80 million Hindus killed. The first Western Buddhists were the Greeks descended from Alexander the Great's army in what is now Afghanistan. Jihad destroyed all of Buddhism along the silk route. About 10 million Buddhists died. The conquest of Buddhism is the practical result of pacifism. Zoroastrianism was eliminated from Persia. The Jews became permanent dhimmis throughout Islam. In Africa over 120 million Christians and animists have died over the last 1400 years of jihad. Approximately 270 million nonbelievers died over the last 1400 years for the glory of political Islam. These are the Tears of Jihad which are not taught in any school." -- Jamie Glazov, 2007

Let’s see.

I have asserted in the past there is no such thing as a moderate Muslim. This truth is not escaping intellectual blogs because politically correct media cannot bring themselves to rank religions or admit that some things are truly good or bad. They do not want to offend their liberal or Islamic audiences. But in this great argument, they are way behind the curve. The people are anxious for the truth. The people must know the truth so that they can defend themselves against a deadly and powerful adversary.

I believe this is the most important argument facing us right now, but as long as fence-sitters feel capable of condemning “all forms of extremism” unchecked, most people will not take sides. Only when it is clear that (whether or not people will admit it overtly) Islam is unjust and dangerous. Will we get support for a number of tough measures that should send Islam back to its cage where it belongs?

A word of caution, never rely on the source of moderates’ logic. Muhammad was evicted from Mecca in a much more polite and humane way than Muslims have ever treated Christian, Hindus, Buddhists, Persians or pagans. He was threatened with death if he did not leave, for it was he who mocked and disrespected the pagan Meccan religion. 21st century Muslims would cut your throat for a fraction of Muhammad’s offenses, apparently belying the notion that people were generally less civilized in the 7th century. So off he went to Medina, holding a grudge that would be eventually settled in Meccan enslavement and slaughter. It was in Medina, where Muhammad positioned himself between two rivals, warring families to establish himself as ruler.

From that point on, it was as if he had sold his soul to the devil. There were no Wahhabists telling Muhammad to order mafia style hits on poets and women who parodied him. Muhammad went from raiding caravans to creating an anti-Jewish, anti-Christian warrior culture that was sanctioned by Allah. It was a system in which you either joined up to fight the next city-state, or you were slaughtered, your wife raped, and your children and women sold into slavery. If you enlisted into this dark cult, which you did by uttering a simple chant “there is no other god but Allah, and Muhammad is his prophet,” you were entitled to steal, rape, and enslave in like manner to what happened to your village, as long as you gave 20% of your booty to Muhammad for governance and personal wealth. It was a bloody Ponzi scheme that even Hitler could not have conceived of. None of this can be denied, as it is codified (probably by Muhammad’s eunuchs since in all probability he was illiterate).

It is on this ethical and political paradigm that some revisionists have invented a brave new world of lies upon which to rest their revisionist insanity. Some revisionists claim it is just as likely as not that “orthodoxy” does not exist in Islam. Does this sound like the mind of a scholar? Since the definition of “orthodoxy” is: “approved form of any doctrine, philosophy, ideology,” he is literally saying Islam as a doctrine has no meaning whatsoever, since nobody has figured out what it means. I’ll leave it to more creative intellectuals to come up with an “orthodox” description of that kind of nihilistic thinking.

Here’s what Muhammad said about the “rigidity”. “None of Our revelations do We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, but We substitute something better or similar: Knowest thou not that Allah Hath power over all things? Also translated as: Whatever divine communications We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, We (without fail) bring one better than it or like it. Do you not know that Allah has power over all things?” Quran 2.106

Could this mean that the angel of Allah (ostensibly Gabriel) was delivering divine revelation to Muhammad? A revelation such as, “The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter.” Quran 5.051.

The only way in which this and each former or subsequent message could be changed or abandoned is if it was specifically replaced with another verse that contradicted it...then the former would be modified or removed from ORTHODOXY! This is how all Muslims understand the principle of abrogation, and it is the only way to comprehend Islam as a coherent theology. Since everybody understands this, one has to wonder if some revisionists are either wholly unqualified to be discussing the doctrine or are purposely deceiving the reader. I’ll tell you what, let’s get real Muslim clerics (as opposed to apologists pretending to understand Islamic Law) to see if they agree with Mr. Stephen Schwartz And if they don’t agree with him, I’d expect that we should ask him to henceforth study other “peaceful” religions, perhaps Aztec culture.

Unfortunately for Mr. Schwartz, the foundational principles of Islam are not contained in “Aqida al-Tahawiyya”. They are codified within the Quran and Hadith. This is why Stephen Schwartz failed to invite the reader to browse the Quran, available here: And while Mr. Schwartz parses these texts (like WC Fields, when asked why he of all people was reading the Bible, he replied, “looking for loopholes”—you provide the accent), such as taking the words of the Quran as loose allegories and recommendations, or scripture applicable only to limited time spans, Muhammad had already anticipated such apostasy, when he said:

“He it is Who has sent down to thee the Book: In it are verses basic or fundamental (of established meaning); they are the foundation of the Book: others are allegorical. But those in whose hearts is perversity follow the part thereof that is allegorical, seeking discord, and searching for its hidden meanings, but no one knows its hidden meanings except Allah. And those who are firmly grounded in knowledge say: "We believe in the Book; the whole of it is from our Lord:" and none will grasp the Message except men of understanding.” Quran 3.007

Muhammad was referring to the scripture he was delivering to the people, which he referred to as “the discrimination”, or the way to determine what prior scripture was truth and what was false, and in both this and the previous verse mentioned, he was condemning Jews and Christians for what he felt was their aptitude for verse-shopping (a valid criticism by the way) and mis-applying revelations. But what Muhammad did was to shut down any argument over what is being said for all time. If Muhammad told the tribal men to stone unchaste women to death, he damn well meant it. Even as Jesus, some 650 years prior in a book well established all over Africa and the Arabian Peninsula said...nobody may stone an unchaste woman to death unless he is without sin himself...period. So we have Schwartz’s opinion, or we have Muhammad’s clear commandments about how to accept orthodoxy. Hmmm. I don’t know. Sorry, Mr. Schwartz, I’m going with Muhammad on this one...you remember him? Or is he left out of the “Aqida al-Tahawiyya” too?

Stephen Schwartz: “As to the rejection of "moderate" as "impl[ying] that Muslims who are more orthodox are somehow backward and violent," Asma Khalid provides no evidence for this absurd assertion, which exists exclusively in the minds of people seeking to combat moderation. Moderate Muslims oppose the radicalism of the Saudi-financed Wahhabis and the extreme Shias because these developments are destructive of Islamic tradition. Moderate Muslims argue over aspects of the Islam existing from Morocco to Malaysia and from Bosnia-Herzegovina to Botswana, and may seek progressive changes in aspects of the faith. But they, not the "orthodox," represent the majority of believers, and, with some exceptions, do not fight against classical Islam.”

“Asma Khalid goes on to complain that ‘To be a ‘moderate' Muslim is to be a ‘good,' malleable Muslim in the eyes of Western society.’ Does this mean that an "orthodox" Muslim should be "bad" - again in the manner of some African American protest -- and refuse to adjust to the customs of the West, if that is where one lives? Or seek to preserve an intransigent Islamism in the Muslim world?”

“Such views would be profoundly un-Islamic. Islam is a religion and enjoins doing good.”

But it is the definition of “good” that is what we need to understand, Mr. Schwarz. Don’t make me quote Bill Clinton on definitions. Tell me how the following clear, unabrogated commandments can be considered “good” by an impartial witness?

“Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): ‘I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instill terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them.’” Quran 8.012. Allah who we are told is all-knowing, all-wise, most compassionate, and omnipotent, commands the Muslim to put Allah’s terror into effect by cutting off the fingertips of the Nonbeliever! What should ring in your ears forever is the promise “I will instill terror” and asking Muslims to commit acts so brutal as to be the agents of Allah’s terror mentality.

“Thus (will it be said): ‘Taste ye then of the (punishment): for those who resist Allah, is the penalty of the Fire.’" Quran 8.014

“O ye who believe! When ye meet the Unbelievers in hostile array, never turn your backs to them.” Quran 8.015.

“If any do turn his back to them on such a day - unless it be in a stratagem of war, or to retreat to a troop (of his own)- he draws on himself the wrath of Allah, and his abode is Hell,- an evil refuge (indeed)!” Quran 8.016.

The above three suras are in uninterrupted succession, meaning Allah is declaring that the way he will punish the unbelievers for “striving against”...meaning those resisting his onslaught. His punishment is effected by the faithful Muslim taking the battlefield. He exclaimed these things as a rallying charge to his storm troopers who were attacking innocent villages! And this is how history records that within 70 years of his death, the Muslim hordes conquered all of the Middle East and Africa, as well as Spain! Is this all just a coincidence? Did all these nations attack Islam and lose? Or is Stephen Schwarz being consistently foolish in his interpretation of Islamic doctrine?

How about this one?

“Against them (the unbelievers) make ready your strength to the utmost of your power, including steeds of war, to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies, of Allah and your enemies, and others besides, whom ye may not know, but whom Allah doth know. Whatever ye shall spend in the cause of Allah, shall be repaid unto you, and ye shall not be treated unjustly.” Quran 8.060.

Or these two concurrent verses:

“If any of your women are guilty of lewdness, Take the evidence of four (Reliable) witnesses from amongst you against them; and if they testify, confine them to houses until death do claim them, or Allah ordain for them some (other) way.” Quran 4.015. Here’s how they really feel about women’s rights. Starve the little harlots to death. Has this passage been abrogated? And if so (and if not) how can the Quran be divine?

“If two men among you are guilty of lewdness, punish them both. If they repent and amend, leave them alone; for Allah is Oft-returning, Most Merciful.” Quran 4.016.

These two verses above prove a different system of justice for men as opposed to women.

Islam can’t be good, for crying out loud! This is evil we’re looking at.

Stephen Schwartz: “Why would the good conduct of Muslims be wrong because, by opposing violence, they elicit the approval of Westerners? Good is good, and nothing else, in all religions, promotion of peace, mutual respect for one's neighbor, and personal dignity.”

Respect? You mean like these holy words?

“Those who reject our Signs, We shall soon cast into the Fire: as often as their skins are roasted through, We shall change them for fresh skins, that they may taste the penalty: for Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise.” Quran 4.056.

Hadith: 4:73 Muhammad said, "Know that Paradise is under the shades of swords."

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 48: Narrated Abu Huraira: I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "The example of a Mujahid in Allah's Cause-- and Allah knows better who really strives in His Cause----is like a person who fasts and prays continuously. Allah guarantees that He will admit the Mujahid in His Cause into Paradise if he is killed, otherwise He will return him to his home safely with rewards and war booty."

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 179: Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Turks; people with small eyes, red faces, and flat noses. Their faces will look like shields coated with leather. The Hour will not be established till you fight with people whose shoes are made of hair."

How tolerant and respectful are your standards, Mr. Schwartz?

Here’s a little news flash for you:

…the Imam of the Mosque of Mecca in Saudi-Arabia called Jews "pigs and monkeys". Even though Islam no longer has a caliph — a figure of eminence like the Catholic Pope — the imam of the mosque of Mecca would seem to come close. After calling Jews "pigs and monkeys", he took after the West in general: "Their course is supported by the advocates of credit and worshippers of the Cross, as well as by those who are infatuated with them and influenced by their rotten ideas and poisonous culture among the advocates of secularism and Westernization. News article by John Gibson - June 4, 2002.

But where did the Imam get such an idea to insult an entire group of people? Could it be this sweet little thought?

“Say: ‘Shall I point out to you something much worse than this (referring to the previous verses), as judged by the treatment it received from Allah? Those who incurred the curse of Allah and His wrath (Jews), those of whom some He transformed into apes and swine, those who worshipped evil;- these are (many times) worse in rank, and far more astray from the even path!’” Quran 5.060.

And this from a religion that erupts in a worldwide pretense of vicious violence when one Dane publishes one cartoon of Muhammad with a bomb on his head. Mr. Shwartz, that is sickening.

Mr. Schwartz: “Further, traditional Islam calls on the Muslim immigrant to a non-Muslim land to accept the customs of the country to the degree they do not directly conflict with Islam -- and no country in the world either bans the practice of the Muslim religion, or compels people to drink alcohol or eat pork. From the legitimate Islamic viewpoint, Muslims are required to show a positive example of themselves and of the faith if immigrating to a non-Muslim country.”

Oh, and I might add they’re doing an exemplary job of showing their true colors. If there are so many moderate Muslims out there, why do we need a man named Stephen Schwartz to explain their perfect record of moderation to us? One million French Renault owners want to know!

Mr. Schwartz: “Continuing with her anti-moderate polemic, Khalid states, "True orthodoxy is simply the attempt to adhere piously to a religion's tenets." It thus becomes clear that Khalid has no conception of basic Islamic beliefs.”

Khalid is perfectly correct on this point. And as such, an extremist with respect to orthodoxy would be Mr. Schwartz, who masquerades as a “moderate”, a term which represents a nonsensical, chimerical absurdity. Mr. Schwartz is confused, again.

Mr. Schwartz: “No Muslim except a radical speaks of "true" Islam, because the judgment as to whose Islam is "true" was always believed to rest with God, not men.”

See the above. The Quran was delivered according to the man who wrote it (as opposed to the authority who presumes to speak for all of Islam, (Mr. Stephen Schwartz) as a way for men, humans, people, mankind to know what is true and what is false. It doesn’t sound like a group therapy session here. It’s black and white. And that is exactly what Islam is.

Mr. Schwartz: “This is why, in its classic period, Islam fostered pluralistic debate and discouraged accusations of heresy. In two of the best-known hadith or oral comments, the Prophet Muhammad himself compared the illumination of Muslim scholars to the heavenly bodies in the night sky. He said, "The simile of the scholars of knowledge on the earth is the stars in the sky by which one is guided in the darkness of the land and the sea." He also said, "my Companions are equivalent to the stars in the sky; whichever of them you point to, you will be guided, and the differences among my Companions are a mercy to you."

Mr. Schwartz: “In addition, the call for "piety" in Islam represents a non-mainstream conception. Since the time of the 11th-12th century Islamic thinker, Abu Hamid Al-Ghazali, considered the greatest Muslim theologian after Muhammad, Muslims have recognized that intentions -- the beliefs of the heart -- are superior to punctilious observance of religious rituals. Asma Khalid demands to be called "orthodox," not "moderate," and such a message is complacently conveyed to the Western public by mainstream media like The Christian Science Monitor, but the arguments presented in her anti-moderate op-ed are those of a fundamentalist, not of a traditional Muslim.”

Why is Schwartz constantly avoiding quoting Muhammad, you know the man who invented Islam?! Is he trying to avoid something...something terrible, dark and disgusting? He strains himself.

Mr. Schwartz: “Deterioration of Muslim discourse is further visible when Asma Khalid writes "The public relations drive for ‘moderate Islam' is injurious to the entire international community. It may provisionally ease the pain when so-called Islamic extremists strike." Islamic extremists are merely "so-called"? Does this mean they do not exist? Khalid blares on, repeating her tortured and illogical claim that moderate Islam "indirectly labels the entire religion of Islam as violent." These exercises in mental acrobatics become, eventually, tedious. How could distinguishing the category of moderates within a religion label the entire faith?”

If you tire of acrobatics, Mr. Stephen Schwartz, take off your leotards and begin to define terms. Stop distorting words and start quoting the long list of current and past Islamists who would completely disown your metaphorical burning of the entire Quran in a quest to purify the religion of hate.

Mr. Schwartz: “Khalid wants it both ways, suddenly announcing, "The term moderate Muslim is actually a redundancy. In the Islamic tradition, the concept of the ‘middle way' is central. Muslims believe that Islam is a path of intrinsic moderation, wasatiyya. This concept is the namesake of a British Muslim grass-roots organization, the Radical Middle Way. "Here we proceed from truth straight to disinformation. It is quite accurate that Qur'an defines Islam as seeking moderation. Why then, attempt to disavow the term "moderate"? But the infamous “Radical Middle Way " project, which was financed by the British government, consisted of a roadshow in which "ex-radicals" and other fundamentalists attempted to ameliorate extremism among young Muslims. A laudable goal - but why define it in terms of a self-contradictory title like the "Radical Middle?"

Whose semantical pretzel is worse? Yours for denying every unabrogated verse in the Quran and quoting other prophets over Muhammad, while you define “good” as “good”, or Khalid? The term hypocrisy comes to my mind, but that’s just my own mental gymnastics.

Mr. Schwartz: “Asma Khalid, also an exhibitionistic ally, describes herself as "hijab," i.e. a woman who covers her head. But hijab is a practice among those who go out in public, not a matter for boasting about in print. Ideas, including Islamic ideas, should not he defined by the garments around the skull, but by the contents of the mind.”

Actually to deny this notion is to once again eradicate what is written in the Quran. Schwartz is now appointing himself arbiter over what is and is not official Islam. Can you say megalomania?

Please go back and paste these pages into your rather abridged version of the Quran, Sir. And say to the believing women that they lower their gaze and restrain their sexual passions and do not display their adornment except what appears thereof:

a- And let them wear their head-coverings over their bosoms.

b- And they should not display their adornment except to their husbands or their fathers, or the fathers of their husbands, or their sons, or the sons of their husbands, or their brothers, or their brothers’ sons, or their sisters’ sons, or their women, or those whom their right hands possess, or guileless male servants.

c- or the children who know not women’s nakedness. And let them not strike their feet so that the adornment that they hide may be known. And turn to Allah all, O believers, so that you may be successful. Qur’an 24:31.

The head-covering required by Islamic law conceals the arms, the neck and the bosom, as also the ornaments worn in the ears or on the neck or over the bosom.

Mr. Schwartz: “Khalid concludes with an emotional endorsement of Sheikh Abdullah Ibn Bayyah, a Mauritanian participant in the “Radical Middle Way “hoax alongside alleged "moderates" like the well-known Tariq Ramadan and the ultra-extreme speechifier-turned-"Sufi" Hamza Yusuf Hanson. Ibn Bayyah is Mauritanian by origin, but now teaches in Saudi Arabia, the bastion of Wahhabi bigotry, enthusiasm for Al-Qaida, and incitement to terror in neighboring Iraq. Concluding a maudlin evocation of the sheikh, Asma Khalid declares, "The sheikh, not bin Laden, is the authentic religious scholar. But to call him a moderate Muslim would be a misnomer." Still, to emphasize, what of the many respected Muslim scholars, from North Africa to Indonesia, who choose that title for themselves?”

Mr. Schwartz: Since Asma Khalid, with her chatter about "orthodoxy" and "piety," and her self-advertising hijab, turned to the Mauritanian-born Ibn Bayyah for guidance, let me conclude by citing Tierno Bakar, one of the greatest of the West African Sufis, and born in 20th century Mali:

"The conduct of which I most disapprove and for which I have the most pity is that of the ridiculous hypocrite. Such are those individuals who, with turbans carefully wound eight times around their heads, and a miniature copy of Qur'an in a fine case around their necks, walk with unnecessary dependence on the shoulder of a disciple and wave a cane that appears more like a fetish than a pilgrim's staff. Such a person pronounces the declaration of faith with more noise than fervor, and preaches with an ardor motivated by nothing so much as immediate attention. Such an individual corrupts the spirit and perverts the heart. He is a thousand times worse than the murderer who only kills the body."

Mr. Schwartz: “Haters of Islamic moderation may not slay Muslims or non-Muslims physically, but they may kill the soul of a great world religion.”

Lying apologists who are either hideously ignorant or desperately deceitful, are killing everyone everywhere, as Islam continues the perpetual world war it started when Muhammad felt the need to seek revenge and satisfy his lust for blood.

“According to the Historian al-Baladhuri, writing only 200 years after Muhammad, the prophet said: "Peace be upon the one who follows the right path! I call you to Islam. Accept my call, and you shall be unharmed. I am God's Messenger to mankind, and the word shall be carried out upon the miscreants. If therefore, you recognize Islam, I shall bestow power upon you. But if you refuse to accept Islam, your power shall vanish, my horses shall camp on the expanse of your territory and my prophecy shall prevail in your kingdom."

I have a suggestion for people like Stephen Schwartz: Open the Quran and take a black permanent marker and remove all the passages you believe are not part of the “good” that is Islam...like the ones quoted above, and hundreds more like it. Then show your handiwork to the average Muslim in Dearborn, Michigan and see what kind of consensus you receive. You’ll want to update your legal papers before attempting this.

Fascism is exactly what Political and religious Islam was crafted to be. It is no coincidence that Islam has historically been so cozy with the fascist left.

This gentleman is either a true-believing ignoramus or a plant...a stalking horse set out to distract vapid Americans about the true dangers of mainstream Islam. Anyone who presumes Islam is benign and that terrorist Jihadists are “radicals” can never be written off as a “healer”, a mere “secularist”, or even just a naive gentleman. He cannot presume to be intelligent, learned, and worldly and also be so blind without the rest of us treating him with a good measure of suspicion.

I also nominate someone to slam shut the ridiculous argument that “true Islam” was corrupted by a doctored strain of Islam that altered scripture after Muhammad’s death...that true Islam was uplifting and peaceful, but what we see today was corrupted. If it was originally peaceful, someone forgot to mention it to Muhammad, who was, as the historical record shows, a bloodthirsty tyrant. His followers have never been peaceful.

In 1992, Islamic assassins had gunned down our good and brave friend Farag Foda, a professor and columnist, a human-rights activist, and an outspoken critic of the Islamic militants. The murder had shocked Cairo and terrified intellectuals. Egypt's most popular preacher, Abdel Hamid Kishk, a blind sheikh constantly attacked both the government and its official religious establishment. Kishk had been telling his audience that Muslims who entered paradise would enjoy eternal erections and the company of young boys draped in earrings and necklaces. Some of the ulama, the religious scholars at al-Azhar University, the governments seat of Islamic learning, had disagreed. Yes, they said, men in paradise would have erections, but merely protracted, not perpetual. Other experts disputed the possibility of pederasty in paradise.

"Is this what concerns Muslims at the end of the 20th century?" [Farag] Foda asked in a column in October magazine. "The world around us is busy with the conquest of space, genetic engineering and the wonders of the computer, while Muslim scholars," he wrote in sadness and pain, "were worried about sex in paradise."... He was killed.
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:01 pm    Post subject: Fighting For the Soul of Iran Reply with quote

Fighting For the Soul of Iran

Source URL:
http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/Read.aspx?GUID=FC3E3A2D-7B61-4485-977D-E7BBCC549684

By Jamie Glazov
FrontPageMagazine.com | 12/6/2007

Frontpage Interview’s guest today is Amil Imani, a pro-democracy activist who advocates regime change in Iran. He was born in Tehran into a Muslim family and moved to the United States during the Islamic Revolution. An American citizen, Mr. Imani is a columnist, poet, literary translator, novelist, essayist, and political analyst. He is a regular contributor to The New Media Journal, American Thinker, Faith Freedom International and the popular Iranian online magazine, Iranian.com.

[Editor’s note: due to the many death threats Amil Imani receives, Frontpagemag.com cannot produce a picture of him at this time.]

FP: Amil Imani, welcome to Frontpage Interview.

Imani: Thank you Jamie for giving me the opportunity to share my thoughts and my views with your readers. I am also a fan of your wonderful online magazine. I visit it quite often.

FP: Thank you Amil.

Let’s begin by you telling us a bit about your background.

Imani: I was born in Tehran, Iran into a wonderful, loving and intellectual family. Growing up in a Muslim family, I was fortunate that my parents never forced their will on me to follow Islam and its rituals or for that matter, any other religion or ideology. They believed that religion was of a personal choice and in time I would decide for myself. Yet, I did grow up in a Muslim society and have witnessed first-hand the horrors and indignity that Islamofascism visits on people it subjugates, and for that matter, I have taken it upon myself to do my part in defeating this ideology of oppression, hate and violence.

For as long as I can remember I have had a torrid passion for poetry. I finished my first book of poetry at the age of thirteen. I find writing to be therapeutic. It enables me to put in words my feelings about my native country Iran and its sad plight at this time. It empowers me to be able to "defend" Iran’s extremely rich culture and her people and gives me the freedom to say things from the heart. It also gives me strength to defend my adopted home, the United States of America and her extremely wonderful and gracious people from the threat and wrath of Islamofascism. I pray that God gives me the energy and resources to carry out my services to both Iran; the United States and the generality of humanity with evermore effectiveness.

I was also fortunate enough to visit many countries around the world and appreciate other cultures. I moved to the United States during the thuggish revolt in Iran, better known as the Islamic Revolution of Iran. This untimely revolution outrageously installed the most oppressive theocratic Islamic system known to the history of mankind. With that, it renewed an era of Islamic terrorism.

I have remained in contact with the people of Iran and understand their frustration and their pain. The overwhelming majority of Iranians of today stand shoulder to shoulder with the civilized free people of the world to defeat Islamofascism. The Iranians have not forgotten their heritage; they pride in their ancient creed of light—that of Zoroaster; they see themselves as inheritors of a great culture and tradition—that of Cyrus the Great, the exemplary just king; and, are determined to pay any price to put an end, once and for all, to the virulent disease of Islamofascism. We must remain resolute and maintain a warrior’s heart. I believe this is a righteous battle against evil.

FP: Tell us the nature of the regime that rules Iran.

Imani: The Islamic Republic of Iran is a unique creature—it is best described as a Theocratic Aristocracy. The “divinely-ordained” rulers maintain themselves in power by an elaborate system of patronage. Lucrative positions, contracts, and valued privileges are distributed by patronage.

The Islamic Republic of Iran is a quisling entity that has betrayed its people, its tradition, its glorious pre-Islamic achievements, and is incessantly working against Iran’s national interest. Iran, under the stranglehold and machinations of the Mullahs, has been transformed, in less than three decades, to the lead perpetrator of all that is abhorrent to humanity.

Iran’s ruling Mullahs are clustered around major factions such as the conservatives, the moderates, and the so-called reformists. Yet, the differences among these factions are tactical rather than strategic. One and all share the same overarching goal of defeating the “Crusader-Zionists” by any and all methods possible, bringing about the “end of the world” Armageddon, and thereby creating the requisite conditions for the appearance of the Hidden Imam, the Mahdi, to assume his rule of the world.

Presently, the Mullahs have been doing all they can to imprison and kill with impunity the internal opposition, and want the rest of the world to keep its nose out of their “family” business. Executions in Iran have skyrocketed.

Under the rule of these adherents of death, everything in Iran is deteriorating and dying. In spite of huge oil revenues, the per capita income of the Iranians is now about one third of what it was before the Islamic Revolution of 1979. Every form of misery has also skyrocketed. Drug addiction, prostitution and suicide have gone through the roof. The young and the educated continue deserting Iran and family, fleeing to the four corners of the earth in search of a decent life.

Iran of today, on the one hand, has the potential of rapidly becoming a nuclear state and becoming a formidable adversary that would not settle for anything less than the total subjugation of the free world. On the other hand, in Iran’s people and culture is a genuine potential for replacing the doomsday-bent Mullahcracy and making Iran the free world’s staunchest partner with the U.S. in the Islamic world.

FP: Your thoughts on the Mullahs’ ban on Western music? What other music is banned? Why does music represent such a threat to Islamic fundamentalism? What is the overall role of the religious police?

Imani: In principle, music is forbidden by Islam, but they have not been able to take that away from the people. Classical and Jazz music is widely available in music stores, but the state-run media limits the use of such genres. Traditional Persian music is not restricted, but it is not easy to obtain government permits for recordings that are meant for commercial distributions. There is actually a government ministry that censors music, publications, and other art forms. There is a ban on Iranian music that comes from abroad, especially from Los Angeles studios. But, how can anyone stop 40 million strong youth under the age of 30 from listening to Western or pop music?

Under the Sharia law in Iran, Muslims are not allowed to drink alcohol. Men and women not from the same family are forbidden to dance together and women are obliged to cover their heads, arms and legs.

Religious police or clerical police or morality police are groups that are funded, legally authorized, and/or recognized by the Islamic athurity, to enforce morality who enforce sharia law within Islamic theocraciess.

Recently, these repression police have attacked Iraian women all across the country and have arrested thosands of them for petty offences such as showing a little hair or wearing tight jeans. Iranian women have come a long way in their struggle for their rights and they continue to challenge the Mullahs repressive police.

FP: How have the institutions of higher education faired under the regime?

Imani: The institutions of higher learning are still excellent, but the atmosphere of free thought is almost non-existent in the humanities, and the students are forced to take Islamic instruction and indoctrination. On the other hand, in the arena of science Iran still cranks out one of the highest number of geniuses, albeit in an atmosphere of nearly total control. For example Sharif University graduates are among the most sought after graduates by MIT, and other reputable institutions worldwide. There is a great "brain drain" in Iran, since there is no social freedom and the economy holds no future for graduates, so many of the country's prodigies are now in North America and Europe. Many of the Fortune 500 companies are owned by Iranian expatriates, and organizations like NASA benefit from the scientific talents of such Iranian exiles. In fact the current head of NASA's Mars Mission is Dr. Firouz Naderi (an Iranian)

FP: What has the regime done to the economy?

Imani: The country's income has grown exponentially, but the resources are not put back into the economy. There is an incredibly high rate of joblessness along with a high inflation rate.

The lifeblood of Iran’s economy is oil and natural gas. The Mullahs neglect and squandering of these vital and irreplaceable resources holds a future of even more severe hardship for the Iranian people. Impartial expert studies show that Iran’s oil production, at the present rate of exploitation and absence of maintenance, will decline by nearly ten percent per year and will hit zero by 2015.

Corruption and mismanagement, combined with the huge allocation of resources to acquire nuclear weapons, are bound to burden the country’s badly ailing economy that will likely bury the Mullahs in the rubble of their own making and grant them their death wish.

FP: Can you talk a bit about prostitution and drugs in Iran?

Imani: Yes. There are millions of drug addicts in Iran, especially young people. It is a major public health issue. It ranges from prescription drug abuse to I.V. drugs. A lot of people are addicted to opium, morphine, and heroin. There is a great spread of street drug use, such as crack cocaine, "crystal", and other "designer drugs". There is no uniform policy to enforce drug charges. A lot of big dealers are arrested and executed, yet others who have connections to the regime get off the hook and are in fact get subsidized by certain elements in the government to keep some drugs cheap and available, in order to poison the youth and keep them from revolting against the Islamic regime. The other ugly face of addiction and poverty is the widespread prostitution that goes hand-in-hand with this phenomenon.

FP: Tell us about the fate of homosexuals in Iran.

Imani: Well, in Islam homosexuality is condemned, but they have not necessarily enforced it. In most cases, though, when they run out of other ideas to execute innocent people on political charges, they accuse them of homosexuality, pedophilia, adultery, etc. In fact the majority of mullahs engage in homosexual acts and are pedophiles, but they keep it quiet and look out for their own.

Mr. Ahmadinejad was challenged during his appearance on Amnesty International statistics that suggest that 200 people had been executed in Iran so far this year, among them homosexuals.

FP: The Left played a pretty substantial role in the Iranian Revolution didn’t it?

Imani: The communists of course were very active in the original uprisings against the Shah. A very strange marriage took place early on between the Islamists (who were an insignificant minority) and the variety of communist factions. They buried their hatchets and supposedly "unified" the nation for a "common" cause, which was supposed to be the achievement of democracy and freedom of speech.

Unbeknown to most Iranians who jumped on the bandwagon with these two main groups, the communists had the dream of socialism and the Islamists wanted to bring about Islamic fascism. They both lied to the people and betrayed their trust, and of course the Islamists used the idea of "Taqqyeh" or Islamic "white lie" and took the nation and its revolution hostage.

Then they started to arrest and kill the communists and anyone else they found to be against the establishment of an Islamic system. This is exactly the way these forms of uprisings turn out. You can see it played out almost as a parallel in the October Revolution in Russia, which was the basis for George Orwell's book "Animal Farm".

Nahavandi on his interview from FrontPageMag.com said: “The collapse of a pillar of stability in the East, of its army, its pro-western regime was a golden opportunity for Moscow. It effectively did help, thanks to the role played by the “Tudeh”, the ultra-left – mujahideens etc… who were then manipulated by the K.G.B., by Qaddafi’s Libya, then close to Moscow and which financed the revolution, by the support Damascus gave the revolution, by the role played by East Germany, etc.”

FP: So what is your faith today? Do you consider yourself a Muslim?

Imani: No, I do not consider myself a Muslim. You cannot possibly be a Persian and a Muslim at the same time. They are incompatible. As a matter of fact, to most of us, (true Iranians), calling us Muslim, is a great insult. This may come as a surprise to the Western people, but this is a mutual feeling with the new generation in Iran. The Iranians are fed up with Islam and they want out. I regained my freedom when I left Islam.

Over the years the concept of religion and faith in my mind has transcended and matured up. It searched for the realms of real and unreal, my mind traveled and expanded beyond the meaning and definitions of words to regain its forgotten truth, a knowing, a deeper truth. Here, the real story is not whether one faith washes his feet, or signs a cross with holy water, or whirls like a Dervish. The issue is how they treat those who disagree with them or stray from their sanctioned behaviors.

My beliefs have matured over the years. I now think that God has a set of values that are absolutely right and good, rebellion against which is wrong (sinful), and about which the commitment to deceive others is evil, as is the commitment to deny the existence of anything absolutely good or bad.

I believe that there is an unfathomable Being who is the Fashioner of this universe, including us. We refer to this Being as God, He, and so forth, in a futile attempt to encapsulate this Being into our extremely finite minds.

I also believe that this Being is not a dot commer. He doesn't sit around and wait to fill orders or requests. Neither does he interfere in the details of our lives. What he has done and does, to my understanding, is to establish certain rules and parameters that give each one of us a tremendous leeway on how to play the game of life.

Each one of us, according to these rules and parameters, receives a "hand" for playing the game. It really doesn't matter what kind of hand we start with, it matters how well we play the hand we are dealt. Do we enlist ourselves in the service of good and combat evil, or do we just squander away our time?

I believe that prayers are primarily for giving us comfort, for calming us down, for helping us take the steps needed to mend our ways, to do all we can to be worthy humans. Also to clear our hearts and heads from the dross of daily worldly entanglement, to help put matters in proper perspective, to live at peace with both our gifts as well as our limitations, to aid us in entertaining good thoughts, uttering good speech and doing good deeds.

When prayers are said with the above mindset, they are already answered prayers. Death is inevitable. It is the journey that invariably follows birth, sooner or later. Let us hope that we all do justice to our gift of humanness in this life and wing to the next with minimal sense of shame and shortcoming.

FP: What do you think of the possibility of Islamic democracy?

Imani: Islam clearly is incompatible with democracy. Keep in mind that the very name “Islam” is a derivation of “taslim,” the Arabic word for “surrender,” surrender to the will and dictates of Allah as revealed by Muhammad and recorded in the Quran.

This non-negotiable surrender to Islam requires the individual as well as the society to disenfranchise themselves of many of the fundamental and deeply cherished human rights.

Below is a brief presentation of what this surrender to Islam entails and why it is imperative that all freedom-loving people arise and defeat the menace of Islamofascism.

Amendment I of the Bill of Rights enshrines some of the most cherished ideals of freedom-loving people:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Islam considers itself the three branches of government. It enacts laws as it sees fit, adjudicates laws, and executes as it deems. Islam is anathema to the provisions of the First Amendment and much more.

* Islam proclaims itself as the only legitimate religion for the entire world, grudgingly granting minor recognition to Judaism and Christianity from whom it has liberally plagiarized many of its dogma. Jews and Christians are allowed to live under the rule of Islam as dhimmis and must pay a special religious tax of jazyyeh. Buddhists, Hindus, Zoroastrians, Baha’is, members of other religions, agnostics, or atheists are not even allowed to live practicing their belief or disbelief.

* Islam actively suppresses and even prohibits the practice of other religions, including those of the “people of the book,” Jews and Christians. There is not a single church or synagogue in the cradle of Islam, Saudi Arabia, while thousands of mosques dot the tolerating and welcoming non-Moslem lands. Islamic countries that allow for Jewish and Christian places of worship subject these “people of the book” to numberless subtle and not-so-subtle forms of persecution. Moslems in non-Moslem lands proselytize relentlessly and convert others while any Moslem who leaves Islam is judged as apostate and automatically condemned to death.

* Freedom of speech is just about non-existent in Islam. The word is Allah’s, his chosen divines such as Ayatollahs and Imams are the only ones who are to make pronouncements squarely-based on Allah’s word, the Quran. Any expression in the least at deviance from the Quran, the Hadith and the edicts of Islamic high divines is heresy and severely punishable. Hence, stifling of free expression is the major mechanism by which the Islamic clergy retain power and prevent constructive change in Islamic societies.

* Freedom of the press is completely alien to Islam, since a free press tends to express matters as it sees it, rather than as it is stated in the Quran. To Islam, the Quran is the press and the only press. There is no need for critical reporting, no need to present ideas that may conflict with the Quran, and no place for criticism of anything Islamic. The stranglehold of Islam on the individual and society is complete.

* Peaceful assembly of the people is not allowed. The backward oppressive Islamic societies inflict great hardship on the citizenry and any assembly of the victims presents a threat to the suffocating rule. Islamic governments routinely prevent peaceful assemblies from taking place. Failing to do so, they unleash their hired thugs, the police and even the military against any assemblage no matter how peaceful and how legitimate is its grievance. The Islamic Republic of Iran which is vying with Saudi Arabia as the leader of true Islamic rule, routinely attacks any and all gatherings of its people, arrests them, imprisons them without due process, tortures them, and even executes them in secret dungeons. Journalists, academics, unionists, students, teachers, women rights groups who dare to petition the government for redress are labeled subversive and are severely punished.

* Not only Islam does not allow freedom of assembly and the press, it is intrusively restrictive in every aspects of a person’s life. The way women should dress, the haircut of men, the music people are allowed, movies to watch, television programs to view, and even parties in the privacy of their home are subject to the ridiculous monitoring of moral police. Islam is hell-bent on outward morality and puritanical conduct while it is rotten to the core just below the pretentious surface.

* Islam segregates by gender many public places and events such as beaches, sporting venues, public transportations, and even building elevators. Families are often prevented from attending a sporting event together or swimming together at a beach.

That is why Islam cannot possibly work in those countries where democracy is at work.

FP: Many people think Iranians are Arabs, but they are Persians. Can you explain the ethnological differences to our readers? How do Arabs feel about Persians? How do Persians feel about Arabs? It is clear, of course, that one whole group of people never completely feels the same about any one thing, I’m just asking about some common attitudes.

Imani: I don’t really blame anyone for confusion on this issue. Many people or Americans are not well-travelers and obviously they don't know or they cannot tell the difference. However, if you travel to Los Angeles, you can hardly find an American who is not able to distinguish from the two races. Californians know Iranians well. There are roughly around 700,000 or more Iranians live in California.

The 700,000 Iranians include Azaris, Kurds, Baluchis and other ethnics. But, they are all proud to be Iranians. It is the strength of Iran that has successfully blended many ethnic groups into one whole nation called Iran (meaning the land of Aryans) for thousands of years. We pride ourselves in being ethnically diverse, yet united in our love for Iran.

Let's say, the "American Natives," and the "Mexican Natives" are from the same ethnic stock--Native Americans. Most Iranians are not Semites as the Arabs are. And not being able to tell a person from El Salvador apart from one from Mexico is like saying that you cannot tell an Iraqi apart from a Saudi. Well, they are both Hispanic in the case of the former and Arabs in the case of the latter.

Temperamentally, I am averse to making a big deal out of genetic difference. It smacks of Eugenics and racism. I prefer that we emphasize our cultural uniqueness and our ancient tradition of respect for human life and human rights.

Persians often take great umbrage at being confused with Arabs. Authors like Robert Kaplan and V. S. Naipaul have documented the Persian antipathy toward the Arabs, all the while espousing the Arab religion enthusiastically. It is rather understandable for reasons of history, geography and religion why Iran is bracketed into the Arab world in the minds of many.

Funny thing about racism is that it works both ways. I know that many Arabs also resent being taken as Iranians. So, best thing to do is to stay clear of notions that smack of superiority for oneself and denigrating others.

FP: Tell us who the Baha’i are and their fate under the Iranian regime.

Imani: The terrible plight of the Baha’i faithful in Iran is particularly heartwrenching, since they are the largest non-Muslim group in the country and have, from day one, been severely brutalized by Muslims. The Baha’i Faith dates back to the middle of the 19th century when an Iranian nobleman, Baha’u’llah, founded the new faith as an independent religion—a very painful thorn in the side of a ruling vested clergy with a stranglehold on the masses.

The slaveholder, Islam, finds the Baha’i Faith a threat to its very existence, since many of the Baha’i teachings are anathema to that of Islamofascism—the current favorite version of Islam in official Iran. Below is a brief list that contrasts some of the two beliefs. Beliefs are impetus to action and when beliefs clash, people clash.

1. Muslims contend that Muhammad is the seal of the Prophets, that God sent his best and final messenger to mankind, and any other claimant is an imposter worthy of death. Baha’is believe that God has always sent his emissaries to educate humanity and shall do so in the future. They believe that Baha’u’llah is the latest in that line of prophets.

2. Blind imitation and obedience to any authority is anathema to Baha’is. Baha’is believe that the human mind and the gift of reason should guide the person in making decisions about all matters. To this end, they place a premium on education and independent investigation of truth. Baha’is consider the education of women as important as that of men, since women are the early teachers of children and can play their valuable part by being themselves educated. By contrast, Muslims look for to religious authorities for guidance and often deprive women of education and independent thinking.

In recognition of the importance of independent thinking, no one is born Baha’i. Once one is born to a Muslim, he is considered Muslim for life. If he decides to leave Islam, he is labeled apostate and, apostates are automatically condemned to death. The slaveholders are intent on keeping all their slaves as well as their issue. By contrast, every child born in a Baha’i family is required to make his own independent decision regarding whether or not he wishes to be a Baha’i. Freedom to choose and independent thinking are cherished values of the Baha’is, in stark contrast to that of Muslims.

3. Baha’is believe that truth transcends all boundaries. Scientific and religious truth emanates from the same universal source. They are like the two sides of the same coin. To Baha’is, science and religion are as two wings of a bird that enable human flight toward the summit of its potential; that any religious belief that contradicts science is superstition. Muslims believe that their religious dogma, irrespective of its proven falsehood, is superior to that of science. The Muslims literally believe, for instance, that Muhammad unsheathed his sword and split the moon in half and many, many more scientifically-untenable views.

4. Muslims hold the view, expressly stated in the Quran, that men are rulers over women. Baha’is fully reject this notion and subscribe to the unconditional equality of the two sexes. This Baha’i principle emancipates one half of humanity from the status of subservient domestic to that of a fully participating and self-actualized human. It undermines the heartless exploitation of women and demands that women be treated with all due respect under the law.

5. Prejudice of any type is alien to the Baha’i Faith and severely undermines its pivotal principle of the oneness of humanity. Muslims are notorious when it comes to prejudice. Prejudice against others is thoroughly exploited by the Islamofascist. In contrast, Baha’i scriptures say, “…again, as to religious, racial, national and political bias: all these prejudices strike at the very root of human life; one and all they beget bloodshed, and the ruination of the world. So long as these prejudices survive, there will be continuous and fearsome wars.”

The above is a short treatment of some of the salient features of the two belief systems—one dating back some fourteen centuries and one of relatively recent origin. It is understandable that the intolerant defunct fascist Islam sees its death in a competing ideology vastly at odds with its barbaric tenets.

It is the modus operandi of radical Muslims to write graffiti on the walls of synagogues, churches, cemeteries and other holy places of non-Muslims. The plights of Baha’is are no exception. Here are some examples of graffiti in Abadeh, a small town in Iran: 'Death to Baha'is, the mercenaries of America and England,' 'Hezbollah despises the Baha'is,' 'Baha'is - mercenaries of Israel' and 'Baha'is are unclean' - phrases that relate directly to government propaganda that has been disseminated in the Islamic Republic news media in recent years," said Ms. Diane Ala’i, who represents the Baha’i International Community to the UN in Geneva.

We also feel for our long-suffering Baha’i compatriots in Iran. They have been savagely brutalized for over a century and a half through the demonic machinations of the despicable mullahs. They continue to pay dearly for their audacity to believe in human dignity.

FP: Children were used as human minesweepers in the Iran/Iraq war. Tell us about this horrifying crime against humanity perpetrated by the Mullahs.

Imani: The Ayatollah Khomeini, the founder of the Iranian Islamic state, for one, made extensive use of the fatwa. Widely-known in the west is Khomeini’s fatwa condemning Selman Rushdie to death for his book. A less known fatwa of Khomeini during the last Iran-Iraq war led to the slaughter of thousands of Iranian children. Children, nearly all under 15 years of age, were given plastic keys to paradise as they were commanded by the fatwa of the imam to rush forward to clear minefields for the tanks to follow. The Islamic murderers, in obedience to the fatwa of a bloodthirsty man of Allah, had no problem in deceiving the clueless lads with made in China plastic keys to paradise.

Such is the existentialistic threat of Islam. It is a rigid stone-age authoritarian system with a stranglehold over many of the nearly one and half billion people under its command.

It was a very well documented fact. They brainwashed these children to believe that they were serving god and would give them "keys to paradise" made out of plastic and headbands with Islamic verses that glorified "martyrdom". They even would spray a man on a horse with a fluorescent substance and had him gallop across the battle fields to mesmerize these kids into believing that it was the Shiite Islamic messiah "Mahdi". It only takes sick and criminal minds to do this to any human being, let alone to innocent children, who were mostly orphans.

FP: What would be your advice to the Bush administration of what policy to pursue toward Iran?

Imani: First and foremost, I will advise President Bush to hire new advisors on Iran. The past and the current U.S. policy on Iran has been a failure. It was former President Jimmy Carter who was instrumental of brining the Ayatollah Khomeini in power and creating this international mess. It was Jimmy Carter who reassured the world that the Ayatollah Khomeini was a peaceful and “Holy Man”. With Carter’s support, the Ayatollah Khomeini was installed as the unelected dictator of Iran.

I think it would be conducive to say that now it is responsibility of the U.S, to help the Iranian people to regain their country back from the Islamic hijackers.

I would advise President Bush to adhere to the policy of no bombs, no appeasement. I think in that regard, I speak for many Iranians. It is dangerous and unnecessary to attack Iran militarily, neither does the U.S. need to go the route of appeasement with a seriously weak adversary.

President Ahmadinejad’s bellicosity notwithstanding, the Islamic Republic of Iran is on the verge of collapse upon the head of the despised Mullahs and their fronting thugs. A few nudges from the outside world would serve as the tipping point for the long-suffering Iranians to rise and bury the Mullahs in the graveyard they have made of Iran.

In short, Iran is in a state of serious upheaval. Replacing Ahmadinejad with the already tried and proven wanting gang of Rafsanjani-Khatami is not going to change matters much. As for the West, it is prudent that it does not embark on a trigger-happy policy. The mullahs' lease on life is just about over. A concerted political, economic and moral support for the long-suffering valiant secular opposition can put an end to the shameful and hate-driven Islamofascist of any and all stripes.

FP: Amil Imani, thank you for joining Frontpage Interview.

Imani: Thank you again, Jamie for the opportunity to say a few words (maybe a little more than a few words) with your readers. I'm honored and grateful for the invitation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jamie Glazov is Frontpage Magazine's managing editor. He holds a Ph.D. in History with a specialty in U.S. and Canadian foreign policy. He edited and wrote the introduction to David Horowitz’s Left Illusions. He is also the co-editor (with David Horowitz) of The Hate America Left and the author of Canadian Policy Toward Khrushchev’s Soviet Union (McGill-Queens University Press, 2002) and 15 Tips on How to be a Good Leftist. To see his previous symposiums, interviews and articles Click Here. Email him at jglazov@rogers.com.
Amil

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:11 pm    Post subject: Why Iran’s Mullahs Must Have the Bomb? Reply with quote

Why Iran’s Mullahs Must Have the Bomb?

Why Iran’s Mullahs must have the bomb? Because their very survival depends on it; because they know how vastly unpopular they are at home; and because they have absolutely no legitimacy to exist, and the bomb would give them a greater freedom to obliterate the freedom-loving Iranian people with impunity and export their brand of Islam outside Iran’s boundary with carte blanche.

Perhaps the most salient element of wanting to acquire the bomb is what the Ayatollah Khomeini was worried about: the existence of Islam in Iran. The Islamic Republic of Iran is consciously aware that once its Islamic Empire falls, Islam will be its first victim, and there aren’t wrong.

The ever-conniving mullahs dread the Iranian people. Granted that a small percentage of Iranians, known as the 3Fs—fools, fanatics and frauds—support the mullahs. No totalitarian rule can ever survive without a segment of the population, for one reason or another, supporting it. Yet, time is not on the side of the mullahs. By their mismanagement, thievery and oppression of the masses, they have created explosive internal conditions. They must have the bomb to create a fake sense of security.

The National Intelligence Estimates are designed to alert the president of national security developments and provide guidelines for policy makers. A U.S. source said about the National Intelligence Estimate (NIE) report on Iran: "It's a full look at what we know, what we don't know and what assumptions we have.”

The problem arises about what we don’t know and the accuracy of what we assume we know. Knowing the past and the present behavior of the Islamic regime makes it very hard to believe they have abandoned what seems to be their final card to play. The Islamic Republic cannot possibly live longer than it already has without the bomb.

In dealing with the mullahs ruling Iran, what you see is not what you get, and what you hear is not what they mean. Transparency and honesty are not their strong suit. So, we need a first-rate sleuth to see through their smoke-and-mirrors, as well as beyond their twisted tongues into their warped brains.

The mullahs, however, say to the world (if you are ever foolish enough to trust the word of a people whose religion not only officially condones but recommends taqqyeh—lying—to achieve a higher purpose) they promise, on their Boy Scout’s honor, to limit their nuclear activity to peaceful endeavors under the United Nation’s watchful eye.

In return for their promise, which you cannot even sell at 100% discount, the mullahs demand that the world—led by the Big Dog, the United States of America, and the lesser dogs, the Europeans— give them iron-clad security guarantees.

The bargain that the Allah-fearing and peace-loving mullahs offer makes even the shrewdest Yankee trader strictly amateurish by comparison, one suspects.

The historians have concluded that history is cyclic and unless one learns from its mistakes, we will be doomed to endure an endless repetition of the cause and effect of poor management systems.

Also, the French author Charles Pinot Duclos, observed:

“We see on the theater of the world a certain number of scenes which succeed each other in endless repetition: where we see the same faults followed regularly by the same misfortunes, we may reasonably think that if we could have known the first we might have avoided the others. The past should enlighten us on the future.”

That the “divinely-directed” Mullahs are ruling Iran with rock-solid resolve to carry out their “divine plan” of imposing their brand of Islam on the world with the help of the Bomb is a very scary thought. To frustrate the fanatical Mullahs and defeat their existential threat, we need to understand how their minds work as well as the methods they use to achieve their deadly objective.

There have been many recommendations from the so-called experts. These expert recommendations and a myriad of others suffer from one fundamental flaw: the failure to fully understand and take into account the mindset of the Mullahs, since many of their ideas are based on little more than divining information from the ether while seated comfortably in their ivory tower offices thousands of miles away from the-on-the ground reality where the enemy schemes and operates.

For nearly two decades, the Islamic Republic pursued a clandestine nuclear program. It came partially to light in 2002, mostly through information from exiles, and has led to U.N. inspections, sanctions and a standoff.

The Islamic regime insists its program is for civilian power generation only. That is what they are saying. Nonetheless, Mullahs cannot possibly survive without the bomb. This is the last measure of an exhausted, illegitimate government to exist via deterrence. That is their last card to play. Despite the recent report from NIE, there is absolutely no question that the Mullahs are working around the clock to make the bomb.

This accusation routinely comes almost every day from U.S. officials: Iran is seeking a nuclear weapon, sponsoring terrorism, killing Americans in Iraq and intent on Israel's destruction.

Yet, some U.S. officials add, the Islamic government will collapse if only given a push. And a little push is exactly what the Iranian people have been craving for nearly 29 years. Yet, there has not been one single push, and now most Iranians seem to be convinced that the U.S. is in cahoots with the Islamic regime, and that the rhetoric coming from the U.S. and its Western allies is simply an orchestrated show of deceit.

President Bush, in a speech at the American Legion's national convention, on August 28 said, "Iran's active pursuit of technology that could lead to nuclear weapons threatens to put a region already known for instability and violence under the shadow of a nuclear holocaust. Iran's actions threaten the security of nations everywhere."

These Islamists go by their 1400-year-old charter of Allah --the Qur'an-- the same charter that they hold in one hand while slashing the throat of an innocent infidel and yelling joyously "Allah is the greatest" the whole time.

And as for Iran's mullahs' unyielding drive to acquire the ultimate weapon, it is in obedience to the command of the Quran:

Qur'an 8:59 "The infidels should not think that they can get away from us. Prepare against them whatever arms and weaponry you can muster so that you may terrorize them. They are your enemy and Allah's enemy."

And for those who advocate retreating to the safety of "fortress America," the following warning should dispel their vain hope. Europe is already partly invaded, and America and other infidel lands are next.

For those misguided advocates of working a deal with the Islamic Republic:

The Islamic Republic has been denying and violating a long-suffering people all its human rights. They are guilty of beating, imprisoning and torturing hundreds of women who braved participating in a peaceful demonstration pleading for equal family rights, on the recent International Day of Women.

The regime has systematically beaten, imprisoned, and tortured all manners of citizens, from school teachers to students to union workers, for daring to raise their voices against the plight to which they have subjected them.

The Islamic regime has savagely beat and hauled to its dungeons of torture and death over a thousand of the tens of thousands of teachers who had recently gathered in front of the parliament requesting nothing more than their back pay and living wages.

They have directed systematic genocidal measures against all non-Shi’a religious minorities, with Baha'is as their prime target. They arrest some Christians -- whom even their Quran calls "People of the Book” -- for observing Christmas.

They have implemented barbaric practices of stoning, hanging and amputations for those who are convicted of crimes in their kangaroo courts without due process. They even imprison those few lawyers who rise in the defense of the innocent.

They have plundered, mismanaged and doled out Iran's national wealth with the result that the great majority of the people are living in poverty. They have forced the Iranian women into prostitution to survive or simply are sold as sex slaves in Persian Gulf states.

They spend a fortune on the nuclear program that they claim is only aimed for peaceful purposes, while turning Iran into little more than a gas station nation, with its precious oil wealth squandered and its facilities on the verge of collapse through neglect. They have created a suffocating social atmosphere that has driven masses of the people to the use of hard drugs as a way of numbing their pain.

They look far and wide to support any and all terrorists. The Islamic Republic’s delusional theology mandates the creation of horrific conditions in the world so that the Hidden Imam is compelled to appear and establish his rule.

They spared no efforts at sabotaging any settlement between the Palestinians and Israelis. They arm and train all Palestinian factions such as Hamas, Islamic Jihad, and any and all that come.

They direct similar criminal schemes on their eastern flank, in Afghanistan. They consider any democratic system as the enemy of Islamofascism, and rightfully so. They have worked ceaselessly to expand Iran's stolen funds, and do all they can in support of Shi’a co-fascists Hezbollah in Lebanon.

The Islamic Republic’s hands are dripping with the blood of thousands of Iraqis, victims of its bloodthirsty kin mercenaries aiming to kill a budding democracy in Iraq next door. They have supplied and continue to supply their mercenaries with armor-piercing projectiles for killing and maiming the coalition forces in Iraq. They are cowardly killing by proxy, using these roadside-planted bombs that have taken the lives of hundreds of Americans.

A final quote from the late Ayatollah Khomeini, the founding father of the Islamic Revolution, should suffice since his words are still considered authoritative in Iran:

“We do not worship Iran, we worship Allah. For patriotism is another name for paganism. I say let this land [Iran] burn. I say let this land go up in smoke, provided Islam emerges triumphant in the rest of the world.”

Now, which words do you still believe in: acquiesce, capitulate, surrender, or just give up?

http://www.amilimani.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=86&Itemid=2
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:18 pm    Post subject: AS PER OUR COMPATRIOT, MR. IMANI'S Reply with quote

YARI NATIONAL GROUP wrote:
AS PER OUR COMPATRIOT, MR. IMANI'S
REQUEST, WE ARE ANSWERING YOU!

Friend,

Mr. Imani has correctly placed all supporters of these shameless Mullah's in three categories; Fools, Fanatics and Frauds. Although, we would throw in couple of sub categories such as Murderers, Thieves, Drug Dealers and Human Traffickers as a good measure in order to display Mullah's vast talents!

To start let us begin by saying; in today's Iran, any young person capable of getting a passport and visa, wishes to leave the hell called Mullah's Republic (Already 4 Million in exile and growing).

The Brain drain in our country is running rampant. It is so bad, brought to the Ahmadi's cabinet for discussions and finding ways to avert this national disaster.

As usual Mr. Ahmadinejad had an answer for this problem. He indicated, "The doors are open. Let them leave. Who wants them?"

The young Iranians do not see any future under the Mullah's regime in Iran. They are willing to do anything to get out of Mullah's Iran.

Few years ago, under the labor agreements Mullah's government allowed some laborers to go to Japan as unskilled workers.

In one day , the Labor division of the ministry received over 250,000 exit applications to leave Iran and go to Japan as unskilled laborer's.

Most of the applicant's were over qualified! Had higher education degrees some even at the levels of engineers and Ph. D's!

All and all, about 50,000 left for Japan. Most of whom, did not want to come back. Many were deported and few are still fighting the deportation orders in Japan courts.

The 3 F's have formed a triangle of solidarity to control and run occupied Iran, as they please.

FANATICS: are on top. Khomeini, Khamenei, Rafsanjani, Khatami, Karoubi, any high ranking Mullah in the politic's.

Regardless, if they are Hardliner, Moderate, to the right, left or Middle. They are all in it together. There is no distinction among them.

Yes! In public they may bicker, even fight. In private, they are all hand in hand, together!

The FANATICS do not view themselves as Iranians. They are Islamo Fascist's. They are in Iran to promote Islam not Iran or Iranian values. Their goal is someday to capture Ghods (the dome of the rock, Temple mount) in Jerusalem and mover their capital as the center of Islam Khalifite rulers had.

To illustrate the point of not being Iranian, after 30 years of exile, when a reporter in the airplane coming to Iran asked Khomeini, what he feels in going back home? Khomeini replied "NOTHING!"

Fanatics have tried to destroy everything and anything that is Iranian. In order to create a loyal Muslims followers like sheep's.

Trying to destroy our sacred Nouroz or the ancient New Years Celebration, Taking Bulldozer to Persepolis to destroy the remnants of Persian glory are only few to mention.

They feel no obligation toward the welfare of Iranian people. In Iran according to the Mullah's Government agency there are over 11,000,000 people under the United Nations official poverty guidelines.

What do they do to remedy this national disaster? Nothing! Instead, they contribute funding for HEZBOLLAH'S entire annual budget to the tune of One Billion Dollars.

Also, have promised to pay for the damages incurred by the war they imposed on Israel by kidnapping their soldiers, resulted in so many home and businesses destroyed two summers ago (no wonder they can demote Sheik Nassorllah, promoted others in that organization). They own HEZBOLLAH.

They pay for HAMAS to the tune of 500 Million Dollars + Arms, explosives and all kinds of missiles to hit Israel. They run free Hospitals and Medical Clinics, Free Medicine dispensing for all. Pay the salaries of people killed as suicide bombers or killed in action against Israel. Subsidize the salary of all Palestinians under HAMAS rule.

SYRIA:They pay most of Syria's Budget + Free oil and subsidized oil, buy a Billion Dollars Russian Made air defense system and build factories, provide free medicines/hospitals for the entire population and many other freebies. The cost of having the only Arab Nation as their friend is staggering!

In addition to above, CUBA, INDONESIA, VENEZUELA, NICARAGUA, SUDAN, SOMALIA and other dirt poor nations run by Dictators and Communists are direct recipients of the FANATIC Mullah's generosity.

And most of all SHIIATE IRAQI FANATICS and some Sunni/ Al quada Insurgents. Mullah Hakim, the head of Iraq Council, Nouri Al Maleki, Prime Minister, Muqtada Sader, The Young Thug who is living under the shadow of his fathers fame, killing American Soldiers and cause instability in Iraq are just a few to mention.

They carry the acts of violence through their FANATIC FOOLS, bought and paid for by FANATIC MULLAH'S. IRGC Corp. Ghods Special Forces, Basiji (Volunteer Corp.), Dozen or so Terror Organizations. In Iran, Iraq, all Arab Nations, Europe and even USA.

HAMAS and HEZOBALLAH both have fully armed to the teeth soldiers sitting in Tehran and other major cities garrisons, getting fat & sassy ready on Khamenei orders to come to streets to put down any demonstartions that Iran police or gaurds refuse to do so. These FOOLS will do anything for their FANATIC Leaders.

The FRAUDS are the ones who have grown a bit of hair on their face. Wear dirty clothes,Carry Quran and act Moslem. They do so to Milk the FANATICS and accumulate wealth and power.

The name of the game is MONEY. Petro Dollars or as of now Petro EURO'S are the God they worship. They range from a grave digger, Thanks to Mullah's turned General to self sold academia professors sitting in US and other advanced countries, promoting these FANATIC MULLAH'S. There are many of them around.

These people are keeping the rest of Iranians in addiction to drugs, use of Alcohol, total poverty that results in prostitution and human slavery to the neighboring countries.

Iranians see all these injustice. Their sick mothers, fathers and children will die on sidewalks of the hospitals. They will not be admitted as they will need $10,000 in advance to deposit with Hospitals. Even when in hospital, they have to provide the patients medicine from outside. The medicines are hard if not impossible to get. Scarce and outrageously expensive. Most of the time ineffective/fake or even expired!

These Shameless Mullah's just for show off among Arabs have Clinics and hospitals in major Arab Countries that treat anyone coming there for free! The Iranian Hospital in UAE, please go and watch for yourself. The most expensive cars that are over $100,000 are parked in their parking lot. Rich Arabs bring their families for free treatment! In addition they will get all the drugs needed by the hospital pharmacy free!

So you see? THE FANATIC, FRAUD, FOOL MULLAH'S (They are all 3 combined) treat Arabs in a special privileged way, building them homes, subsiding their salary, free medicine and hospitalizations.

Turn around and treat Iranians as dirt! Arch enemy! How long do you think this regime will last? The only reason they are in power so far, Most of European Nations and even USA help the Mullah's to stay in power.

Please name one nation who has helped Iranian Opposition against Mullah's for the past 29 years? When Opposition wants to do something against Mullah's, it is the intelligence services from your countries who give away all the information to the Mullah's regime for destroying all.

Small examples; Noujeh Air Force Coup Detat. It was discovered by Russian and other European Intelligence agencies. The Mullah's were tipped off. !/3 of the entire Air force was executed in Evin Prison.

The last Prime Minister of Iran. Dr. Shahpour Bakhtiar. In exile in Paris. Under the French Government protection. The Mullah's assassins went to his home under the nose of watchful French police, cut the heads of him and his trusted assistant!

Over 400 leaders of Opposition or top executives, were identified and assassinated in Europe. In Most cases Governments like Austria, caught the killers. But quietly, let them go in exchange for fat contracts. In some known cases, even drove the wounded terrorists (President Ahmadi Nejad was one of the wounded terrorists!) to Mullah's Embassy in police cars so they could get away.

Bombings, burning, killing were the routine works of Mullah's in Iran and abroad. During the Moderate Mullah's rule the Chain Killing of Opposition in Iran started.

Killing News people, Labor and political fraction leaders or anyone opposed Mullah's. All thanks to the hard works of foreign countries trying to get brownie points with Mullah's.

We have pointed out what is going on. Remember. Iranians are very proud people. We do not take charity or pity on ourselves.

We don't want your troops or army's to attack Iran! We don't want your boys to die for our nation's liberation. We are more than capable to fight our own battles. Just give us tools to fight the Mullah's.

We have 10 Billion Dollars seized in United States By that peanut Farmer, Jimmy Carter in 1979.
Make available to us a small portion of our money so we can organize our opposition to fight Mullah's Internally and internationally!

The above money, mostly belongs to Iranians in exile anyway! As they had to leave their homeland with only the shirts on their backs.

Mullah's took over and confiscated their lifetime savings and properties to the tunes of hundreds of Billions! Although individually, they are willing to forgo portion of sums they lost in exchange for getting a bit of these funds to support the movement for the regime change.

Our message to the world is;

Please! Do not help Mullah's. Do not create new games everyday to make the world pre-occupied by these fake urgencies so you can make windfall profits.

Let us get our country back from this army of thieves and murderers. You have done us a favor and yourselves an even a bigger favor! If not, at the end, they will turn on you as well!

The Mullah's are good for your business! The Arms manufacturer's, The Oil Cartels, The other merchants of death and destruction are making record profits. They have engaged Far Left Liberal and Liberal Democrats as well to reach their profitable goals.

Some nations are getting even with others, through the Mullah's cat and mouse games. Old Imperialist nations are in dream of getting their lost empire back. The new Empires have the vision of new horizons in expansion.

Meanwhile, all these people sit and laugh at the stupidity of ordinary people at large in the world. All of the European nations are breaking these meager sanction that are in place against Mullah's already!

Show us one nation other than Israel, who is not profiting by the Mullah's being in power? Austria is the official Mullah's agents in Europe. Through Austria, Mullah's open many doors.

Italy, Spain, Germany, England, Russia, China and France (Not as much as before since the New President) are all in it!

It is one big happy table full of goodies for all. It is all there just for taking! Also, Mullah's are taking a very small shares.

Central Bank of Iran has declared Mullah's and other people associated with them have over $400 Billion Dollars deposited in UAE Banks! This is the known amount that even government banks have to disclose.

Never mind Mullah's direct deposits in USA, CANADA, ENGLAND, SWITZERLAND or AUSTRIA, the perpetual washing machine to wash dirty money Etc!

In conclusion, for all those smart Multi National Companies and nations think, the world is hoodwinked for their benefit, we have a message!

Mullah's ultimate dream is to lead Islamic world. Arabs hate Mullah's. They do not wish Mullah's accomplish this goal. Mullah's know this fact. The only way they can conquer the hearts and minds of Arab masses, is to perform the ultimate impossible act.

Arabs have NEVER been able to beat Israel in any Battle. Despite Arab's Million Solider Armies, They have always lost to tiny Israel.

Mullah's must defeat Israel or attack Israel in order to gain the confidence of Arab masses and turn them against their own governments.

No matter what agreements or guarantees you sign or get from Mullah's, secretly, they will develop the bomb. As for Iran being destroyed in this attempt?

The answer was already given by one our previous Moderate Presidents who heads the Oil Mafia in Iran and is one of the richest people on Earth.

Mr. Hashemi Rasfsanjani! In a speech at Mullah's gathering he declared publicly; "If we attack Israel with one or two Atomic Bombs, Israel is destroyed. If the retaliate and hit Iran, Islam will still win!"

So you see? They are prepared to sacrifice Iran in order to have victory for Islam! They do not consider themselves as Iranians!

Thank you for your time.

STRENGHT THROUGH UNITY

YARI NATIONAL GROUP
UNITED WE STAND. DIVIDED WE FALL

Quote:

The ever-conniving mullahs dread the Iranian people. Granted that a small percentage of Iranians, known as the 3Fs—fools, fanatics and frauds—support the mullahs.
Prove it. Prove that only a "small percentage", a "tiny minority", of the Iranian public support the imposition of sharia on Iran.

We were told the same thing before we went into Iraq. We just needed to topple the few fanatical leaders, and the Iraqis would come and welcome us with rose petals and open arms.

I am also suspicious of his 3Fs: "fools, fanatics and frauds". This is another Middle East Expert (tm) who thinks that the influence of Islam is unimportant and unrelated to jihad. It is the lack of education and poverty that is the cause of jihad, right? Only "fanatical" Muslims believe the Qur'an justifies jihad, right? All the "moderate" Muslims, the ones who are not fools, fanatics, or frauds, they are just like us, right? They want to get rid of the Mullahs so they can live a life based on Judeo-Christian values: forgiveness, tolerance, peace, right?
Prove it.

Prove to us that the 3Ms don't also support the Mullahs: Muslims, moderates, and majority.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/019146.php
Minimizing the problem is only a miniscule improvement over denying the problem.
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:40 am    Post subject: Never Mind the Bomb, Beware of Islamofascism Reply with quote

Amil Imani wrote:

Never Mind the Bomb, Beware of Islamofascism

The National Intelligence Estimate regarding Iran ’s bomb project has stirred a great deal of controversy. Some say that there is now reason to abandon the war posturing and start negotiating a live-and-let-live deal with the Mullahs, since they have “abandoned” their quest for the bomb. At least that is what the not-so-reliable report seems to imply. Others, with good reason, remain skeptical of both the validity of the report and the ever-cheating, conniving Mullahs.

This controversy aside, the irrefutable fact is that the Jihadist belief of Islam itself poses existential danger to the world. Beliefs energize and direct actions. Beliefs are as indispensable as the air we breathe. Even an atheist is a believer, with his own system of disbelief. Not believing in anything is mental breakdown. There is something about humans that demands a belief. A belief can be anything or a combination of many things; it can be well-defined and even rigid, or a loosely put together hodge-podge with considerable latitude. It can be magnificent or the most abhorrent. But, it has to be there. Beliefs steer our vehicles in the journey of life.

Please read more...

Never Mind the Bomb, Beware of Islamofascism

http://www.amilimani.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=88&Itemid=2
Amil

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:12 am    Post subject: Ways to Defeat Islamic Jihadism Reply with quote

Ways to Defeat Islamic Jihadism

This is an urgent call to all free people to rise and defeat the Islamic Jihadists who are marching under the banner of the Qur’an to subdue all non-Muslims.

It is imperative that the values and the way of life of civilized people be protected against the assault of Jihadists’ savagery born from a primitive culture of long ago Arabia. There is nothing to negotiate here. Nothing to compromise, for the Jihadists are on a non-negotiable campaign of Allah. The goal of this mission from Allah is the eradication of just about everything that falls under the rubric of human rights.

It takes every free human to do his or her share in defeating Jihadism. Below is a partial list of what can be done.

* You don’t have to take up arms and go around killing the Jihadists. That’s the Jihadists’ way of dealing with us and anyone they don’t approve of. Decent humans value life, even the life of a Jihadist. By contrast, the Jihadists have no compunctions at amputating limbs, stoning, beheading and hanging people even en mass. The brutal mullahs ruling the Islamic Republic of Iran welcomed the new-year by hanging thirteen people, one of them the mother of two young children. We need to dry up their sources of support and beat them in the battle of ideas. We need to show them the fallacy and danger of their pathological belief.

http://www.amilimani.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=89&Itemid=2
Amil

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:59 pm    Post subject: Religion is Fire Reply with quote

Religion is Fire

Fire, arguably, is important to life after air, water, and food. Fire, broadly defined, is energy. And energy runs the world. It fuels the body, operates the mind, heats homes, and runs endless machines and instruments.

When energy is put to good use, it is the boon of mankind. And when it is misused or abused it is the bane of humanity. Therefore, credit or blame rests with the user of energy.

Religion is a special case of energy in the same way that steam is a derivation of fire. Steam engines move mass in physical space. Religion, emotional energy, propels people’s mind in the metaphysical realm.

Civilized societies have rules and regulations, albeit many of them flawed and imperfect, which regulate energy use. The fire of religion must also be contained in such a manner to do whatever good it may be able to do and prevent it from becoming a consuming wildfire.

There are those who have no use for religion. These people have perhaps seen so much burning and scorching by religion that they have abandoned it or have even taken active positions fighting it.

There are also those who don’t seem to be able to make do without a religion of some sort, preferably a “divine” religion. These people value the warmth that the religious fire gives them, the assurance it provides that the cold earth is not their end, and the promise that there is an eternal life of bliss after death. It is only fair that the “fire” that keeps the religionist warm not set ablaze the home of the non-religious.

Some questions for religionists:

* A belief qualifies as “divine” religion because someone claims it is?

* A belief becomes religion because millions believe in it?

* Should religion and state interlace? Which religion? The religion of the majority in any given country?

* Should being a religionist confer the person preferential status over the non-religious?

* Should religionists have complete freedom to practice their belief, even when they infringe on the rights of others?

* Should religionists have the right to vilify as heathen the people of other persuasions and those of no religious belief?

* Should religionists have the right to force their belief on others?

* Should religionists actively engage in the subjugation or elimination of the non-religious?

In civilized societies, it is granted that what is good for one person must also be good for the next. This is egalitarianism. Egalitarianism levels the playing field, where every human being must abide by the same rules of fair play. No one has a claim to special privileges for himself and his group.

With respect to religion, it matters not that someone claims that he is the emissary of the Creator; that he is bringing binding teachings from the Lord. There is no objective way of ascertaining the truth or falsehood of the claim. The claimant may be a charlatan, mentally disturbed, or indeed an emissary of the divine. What really matters is that the claimant and his claim serve the cause of the good for all of mankind and completely shun causing contention and strife among people.

The moment a religious founder begins claiming special privileges for himself and his followers, he launches a discriminating totalitarianism. This is indeed the case with Islam. Even a cursory glance at Islam’s past, as well as its present, establishes unequivocally its discriminating totalitarianism nature.

Islam is out of control fire and the jihadists are its arsonists. The generality of Muslims do their part by spreading throughout the world and setting up the conditions that would welcome the arsonists, feed and shelter them, and support them in igniting the Islamic fire.

This is exactly what is happening all over Europe where the naïve natives have deluded themselves into the fraud of multiculturalism. A generous social entitlement system in Europe, well-paying job opportunities, and higher standards of living are magnets to the horde of Muslims fleeing Islamic failed states. Ironically, these same Muslim expatriates quickly forget why they had to leave their miserable plights in their homelands and what the main cause of their misery is. The culprit is the pathological nihilistic belief of never-mind-this-world and do Allah’s biding for gaining admission to his unimaginably magnificent pleasure paradise of the afterlife.

Islam believes in the rule of Islam, Caliphate to the Sunnis and Imamate to the Shias. Hence, to Muslims, all other forms of governments represent the handiwork of the Satan and the infidels. Therefore, one and all non-Islamic systems of government must be purified by the Islamic fire.

But marrying religion with government is stoking fire with explosive. In free democracies, governments are accountable to the people and serve at people’s pleasure. In Islamic theocracy, governments are accountable only to Allah and the people must serve at the pleasure of the government. And one can see the result of Islamic total or partial rule in eighteen or so countries which rank among the highest nations of the world on every index of misery.

The Islamic fire fueled by immense oil income is raging in certain regions of the world, smoldering in others, and ready to ignite in yet other parts of the world. It is imperative for the free people of the world to abandon all illusions about Islam and put out its fire, once and for all. Multiculturalism, let-and-let live, is a delusion of kind-hearted naïve people. Islam, as fractured as it is, is a non-compromising mono-culture: a cruel culture of a primitive people handed down to Muhammad some 1400 years ago.

Secularists and most non-Muslim religious people respect the legitimate rights of the religionists, whereas Muslims recognize little or no rights for others. You can readily establish the validity of this assertion by looking at some eighteen or so Islamic countries such as Saudi Arabia, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and so on.

Warning to free men and women: remain a spectator at your own peril. It is imperative that you take a stand and do your part at falsifying the fraud of Islam and do all you can to prevent the Islamic fire from devouring our civilized democratic secular system.

http://www.amilimani.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=95&Itemid=2
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:33 am    Post subject: We the People Reply with quote

Amil Imani wrote:

We the People

In the United States, the oath of office for the President of the United States is specified in the U.S. Constitution (Article II, Section 1):

“I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of the President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”

For other officials, including members of Congress, they "shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation to support the constitution." They must recite an oath to support and protect the United States citizens from her enemies:

“I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter.”

Please read more...
We the People

http://www.amilimani.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=97&Itemid=2
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:49 am    Post subject: David Horowitz Freedom Center Announces Declaration Against Reply with quote

Amil Imani Post wrote:
David Horowitz Freedom Center Announces Declaration Against Genocide

The David Horowitz Freedom Center announced that it will distribute a Declaration Against Genocide and ask individuals and groups, particularly those on American college campuses, to sign it. The Declaration notes that the Sudanese and other Africans have been victims of a slow motion genocide, and that Islamo fascists in the Middle East are preparing a new genocide against the Jews and can be found here:
http://terrorismawareness.org/petitions/140/declaration-against-genocide .

In describing the objectives of this new initiative, David Horowitz, President of the Freedom Center, said: “We are asking all campus groups to repudiate the genocidal passage in the Islamic Hadith which reads: “The prophet, prayer and peace be upon him, said: ‘The time [of judgment] will not come until Muslims will fight the Jews and kill them; until the Jews hide behind rocks and trees, which will cry: O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, come on and kill him!’”

Horowitz continued: “We are also asking all campus groups, including the Muslim Students Association, to condemn the Hamas Charter which says: `Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it.’ Signers of the Declaration will also be asked to repudiate the Iranian dictator Mahmoud Ahmadinejad who has said `The accomplishment of a world without America and Israel is both possible and feasible.’ And Hezbollah’s leader Hassan Nasrallah, who called the Jews `a cancer which is liable to spread again at any moment,’ and has said, “If the Jews `all gather in Israel , it will save us the trouble of going after them worldwide.’ These are hateful doctrines that threaten the lives not only of Jews, but of all Americans.”

In addition to condemning the genocidal agenda of these leaders and organizations, the Declaration calls on campus groups to affirm “the freedom of the individual conscience and the right to change religions or have no religion at all; the equal dignity of men and women; and the right of all people to live free from violence, intimidation and coercion.”
“Although a Declaration Against Genocide should be seen as a document with universal appeal,” Horowitz notes, “a coalition of groups with ties to the Islamo-fascist jihad are bound to protest this effort. Our goal is to test universities’ claims that they support religious and ethnic tolerance, and to challenge the campus left, which consistently overlooks statements by Islamic radicals which are nothing less than an invitation to mass murder.”
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:49 am    Post subject: Why Islamists Persecute the Baha’is Reply with quote

Amil Imani wrote:

Why Islamists Persecute the Baha’is Religion
Amil Imani, Featured Writer
June 6, 2008

This is the best of times and the worst of times, as the saying goes. Humanity is struggling on the one hand to free itself from the vestiges of its barbaric past while embarking on an exhilarating new way of life. It is the same story. The old is doggedly fighting the new on many fronts. And the new in this case is a huge paradigm shift of ideas and beliefs that demands total eradication of all. This has kept mankind in a quagmire of wars, injustice and misery.

In this realm of ideas, religions play pivotal roles and the old and the new clash, often violently. Ideas and beliefs are our software that determines how we behave. And the software of the past is no longer working because it is out of phase with the needs of the time as well as infected with destructive viruses.

Even a cursory look is enough to show that the software of Islam, over time, is so greatly manipulated by numberless sects, sub-sects and schools that it can hardly be considered a unitary belief system. And people are their ideas. Any assault on beliefs and ideas provokes the assailed to action.

This clash of beliefs is the reason for Islamists to unleash their power against the upstart iconoclastic Baha’i faith. In fact, the Baha’is revere Islam and respect all other religions. Baha’i faith has many teachings in common with Islam, so much so that some call it “Islam light,” because, while it retains some of Islam’s principles, it also abrogates a number of outdated and counterproductive Islamic laws and practices. Baha’is say their faith is not a wrecking ball that aims to demolish the schoolhouse of God called religion: a badly divided schoolhouse where everyone claims to worship the same God, yet keep oppressing, fighting and killing each other in the name of the same God.

Baha’is have a very rosy and possibly unrealistic view of humanity. They say that their goal is for every human being, irrespective of any and all considerations, to be granted all his God-given rights and be allowed to worship his creator the way he sees fit. They have a sort of lovey-dovey vision of the world where everyone will live as a valued member of the larger human family. Apparently they have hit a responsive enough cord with some 6-7 million people of the world from every ethnic, religious and national stratum. This vision may not convert the remaining 6-7 billion people any time soon, but it sure beats hands down the Islamists’ idea to force the world under their so called Ummeh with its stone-age shariah law.

Baha’is believe that God sends his teachers to his school, from time to time with new lessons, to help advance the people to a higher and higher level of humanness. Trouble is, they believe, that people cling to the old school-work and the old teacher and doggedly resist accepting the new teacher and his teachings. Baha’is think of God’s prophets as renovators who come from time to time to tear down walls of separation and to bring God’s children together in an open-air general classroom out of their own foolishly walled-in dungeons of exclusivity and ignorance.

Below are some of the Baha’i teachings that clash heads on with Islam’s and provoke the Islamists to do all they can to destroy the new religion.

▪ The people of God. Muslims believe that they are the chosen people of Allah and recognize no other system of belief as legitimate. Baha’is believe that all people are the chosen people of God: that there is only one God, one religion of God, and one people of God, the entire human race.

▪ Pearls on a string. Muslims contend that Muhammad is the seal of the Prophets; that God sent his best and final messenger to mankind, and any other claimant is an imposter worthy of death. Baha’is believe that God has always sent his teachers with new and updated lessons to educate humanity and shall do so in the future. There have been numberless divine teachers in the course of human history who have appeared to various people. They say that these teachers are like pearls on a string and that Baha’u’llah is the latest, but not the last pearl.

▪ Independent thinking. Blind imitation is anathema to Baha’is. Baha’is believe that the human mind and the gift of reason should guide the person in making decisions about all matters. To this end, they place a premium on education and independent investigation of truth.

Baha’is consider the education of women as important as that of men, since women are the early teachers of children and can play their valuable part by being themselves educated. By contrast, Muslims look to religious authorities for guidance and often deprive women of education and independent thinking.

In recognition of the importance of independent thinking, no one is born Baha’i. Once one is born to a Muslim, he is considered Muslim for life. If he decides to leave Islam, he is labeled apostate and, apostates are automatically condemned to death. By contrast, every child born in a Baha’i family is required to make his own independent decision regarding whether or not he wishes to be a Baha’i. Freedom to choose and independent thinking are cherished values of the Baha’is, in stark contrast to that of the closed-minded Islamists.

▪ Religion or science. Baha’is believe that truth transcends all boundaries. Scientific and religious truth emanate from the same universal source. They are like the two sides of the same coin. To Baha’is, science and religion are as two wings of a bird that enable humanity’s flight toward the summit of its potential; that any religious belief that contradicts science is superstition. Muslims believe that their religious scripture and dogma, irrespective of their proven falsehood, are superior to that of science.

▪ Gender equality. Muslims hold the view, expressly stated in the Qur’an, that men are rulers over women. Baha’is reject this notion and subscribe to the unconditional equality of rights for the two sexes. This Baha’i principle emancipates one half of humanity from the status of subservient domestic to that of a fully participating and self-actualized human. It aims to put an end to the heartless exploitation of women and demands that women be treated with all due respect under the law.

▪ Participatory decision-making. Islam, by its very nature, is patriarchal and authoritarian. Baha’is believe in the value of decision making through the practice of consultation; a process where everyone, irrespective of any and all considerations, has a voice in making decisions. This participatory decision-making principle abrogates a major prerogative of Islamic clergy who have been dictating matters to their liking and advantage. Also, at all levels of society, including the family, all affected members have the opportunity, even the responsibility, to make their views known without fear. Baha’i teachings clearly emphasize this commitment to a democratic decision-making in their scripture, “The shining spark of truth cometh forth only after the clash of differing opinions.”

▪ World-embracing outlook. Baha’is love their native countries, yet extend that same love to the entire planet and its people. Baha’is believe that love has no limit and need not have limits. One can love his country and love the world at the same time. This love of the world is frequently used as a pretense by the Islamists to accuse the Baha’is of Iran as traitors to their own homeland. It is for this reason that the present mullahs ruling Iran falsely claim that the Baha’is are agents of the Zionist Israel and its American sponsor.

▪ Eradication of prejudice. Prejudice of any type is alien to the Baha'i faith and severely undermines its pivotal principle of the oneness of humanity. Muslims are notorious when it comes to prejudice. Prejudice against others is thoroughly exploited by the Islamists. In contrast, Baha’i scriptures say, “…again, as to religious, racial, national and political bias: all these prejudices strike at the very root of human life; one and all they beget bloodshed, and the ruination of the world. So long as these prejudices survive, there will be continuous and fearsome wars.”

▪ Abolition of priesthood. A major point of conflict involves the abolition of the clergy. Baha’is believe that humanity has matured enough that it no longer needs a cast of professional clergy to serve peoples’ religious needs. By one stroke, this Baha’i teaching puts hundreds of thousands of mullahs and imams out of business and arouses the powerful cast of the do-nothing clergy to fight to retain their highly privileged parasitic positions.

It is imperative for the free people of the world to defend freedom of conscience, including freedom of religion, irrespective of one’s own personal belief. It is for this reason that as a person who is not a Baha’i, I find it my solemn duty to speak up on behalf of a peaceful people, severely-persecuted by the savage Islamists.

Amil Imani is an Iranian-born American citizen and pro-democracy activist residing in the United States of America. Imani is a columnist, literary translator, novelist and an essayist who has been writing and speaking out for the struggling people of his native land, Iran. He and his family escaped Iran after the radical Islamic revolution. He maintains a website at www.amilimani.com.
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:53 am    Post subject: Farewell Mr. Buffalo Reply with quote

Quote:

Farewell Mr. Buffalo

A tribute to Tim Russert

Always remember, those kids shed their blood on the sidewalk there. They replaced the sidewalk, there's no sign left of it, but the memory lives on with you and it lives on with me.-John Siegenthaler

NBC news lost its franchise player and America lost one her franchise patriots and political "go to guys", Tim Russert, to a sudden heart failure on Friday, June 13, 2008, in NBC's Washington, D.C. studios while recording “voiceovers” for Meet the Press, and was pronounced dead later at Sibley Memorial Hospital.

Tim Russert was a man of conscience and integrity. His reporting was an immaculate guide to all of us who aspire to better the world around us by our commitment to truth. In addition to being an outstanding journalist, an outstanding leader and an outstanding interviewer, Tim Russert was also a very warm and decent man. His professionalism and manners combined with his enormous humanity and cheerful eyes, on the air and off the air were impeccable. It will be difficult for many to make it through the upcoming election without Tim Russert in it. Indeed, he made politics worth watching.

Please continue..

http://www.amilimani.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=108&Itemid=2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: