[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

4th Of July, An Inspiration To All:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> The Voice of Ambassador Hashem Hakimi
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ViaHHakimi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:57 pm    Post subject: 4th Of July, An Inspiration To All: Reply with quote

Happy Birthday America.

Happy 4th of July to all.

Happy 4th of July to the people of America.
Happy 4th of July to the oppressed nations
and the freedom loving people of the world.

We honour the 4th of July, 1776,
and solute Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin,
John Adams, Roger Sherman and Robert R. Livingston,
the members of the committee which drafted the
Declaration of Independence on that memorable day.

We solute the great people of America in their courageous move to kick the greedy British out of their great country
and we solute the people of America

for their contribution to end that filthy tyrannical empire.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

4th of July was officially declared as public holiday by the US congress in 1941,

but in reality it is truly an international event that should be honoured by all.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

4th of July 1776, marked the beginning of an end to the British colonialism,
which robbed nations of their wealth, divided and destroyed many countries?

+++++++++++++++++++++++

While 4th of July is widely considered as a joke in Britain,
to day all that remains of that evil Empire is many black pages in
the history of mankind, a corrupt phoney royal family
and a little Island with its unrepentant, self centred
greedy individuals calling themselves the Brits.
The little Island who still cannot stop
meddling in the internal affairs of other nations.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

From a letter by Thomas Jefferson:
May it be to the world, what I believe it will be ... the signal of
arousing men to burst the chains ... and to assume the blessings
and security of self-government. That form, which we have
substituted, restores the free right to the unbounded exercise
of reason and freedom of opinion. All eyes are opened, or opening,
to the rights of man. ... For ourselves, let the annual return of
this day forever refresh our recollections of these rights,
and an undiminished devotion to them.

To Roger C. Weightman On June 24, 1826.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

May this day be an inspiration to other great nations such as
Canada, Australia, NewZeland and other nations still connected
with the shameful British Commonwealth such as India & Pakistan
to sever ties with filthy greedy British.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Happy Birthday America.
Happy 4th of July to all.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Mohammad-Reza Pardisan
&
Hashem Hakimi

cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:02 pm    Post subject: Happy 4th of July Reply with quote

On December 25, 1776, General George Washington led his troops in a surprise attack against the British, who had settled into winter quarters in New Jersey. The American forces crossed the Delaware River at night and defeated the British troops first at Trenton and then at Princeton. These victories, although minor, dramatically improved the morale of the American forces.
Iranian people should be prepared for final battle of freeing their homeland if all peaceful means on the table fails and must not forget that their FOREVER leader Cyrus the Great died in battlefield in 530 BC at the age of 60 and not in bed.
Iranian People must learn and follow General George Washington strategy for freeing their homeland from EU3 and their Mullahs Agents if all other peaceful means failed. The following image shows the tough battle for freeing homeland.
Rhuan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do people always say British colonialism was evil? From what I've read it wasn't so bad... (I could of cause be biased on this point, I am British)
anusiya

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IT WAS DAMN TERRIBLE
... or at least it was in India and Africa.

Iranian people could try the Ghandi approach - hunger strikes, refusing to work, simply bringing iran to a standstill.

Of course, failing that, Cyrus's plan sounds good.

4th July ... personally I prefer August 15th, which marked the beginning of the real end for the British, as opposed to 4th July, which simply made them subjugate and oppress a different continent.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IMO you have been taught modified biased pc versions of history, but then again, I could be wrong.
anusiya

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

when it comes to the british empire, ive been taught both the british versions and the indian versions. neither of them sound benign.

i mean, when your grandparents were part of the empire, and they tell you all sorts of stories about how evil the british were, you cant really question their knowledge there - actually having experienced it. likewise, i wouldnt question your grandparents knowledge of how bad the holocaust was.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
4th July, which simply made them subjugate and oppress a different continent.

It did a lot more than that my friend. That day was the first time that any colony rebelled against the british crown. We basically said, "We dont need you." And we werent the last. Many have followed in our footsteps.

Its true the brits were some sick bastards...But I understand that life in India before that was worse.

Quote:
Iranian people could try the Ghandi approach - hunger strikes, refusing to work, simply bringing iran to a standstill.

That is a cowards way of resisting. The british empire (any empire really) only respects power. Sad but true. Your grandparents should have done what we did...to quote one of my friends "SMITE THEIR PANSY GENTLEMAN'S ASSES SO HARD THAT 200 YEARS LATER THEY ARE YOUR BITCHES!!!" (my friend is a bit of an eccentrist) Laughing
But yeah, we retaliated in spades and in the end they respected us for it. Thats is what the Iranians should do. Give them a show of force and believe me these mullahs are cowards...they will run at the first sign of trouble.

Cyrizian
anusiya

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
But I understand that life in India before that was worse

That depends whom were talking about.

During the later days of the Moghals, religious intolerance was rising, and emperors like Aurangzeb were persecuting hindus. Compare with a few decared earlier - Akbar took a hindu wife, and created a new sect of islam, a mix of hinduism and islam. Even the jizya was scrooed in his reign.

Having said that, the Moghals were incredibly powerful and came extremely close to uniting all of the Indian subcontinent, Afghanistan, and bits of Persia. Whats more - money. And they had hellloads of it. Chances are, if the British had never come, India would simply be able to buy modern technology (assuming they wouldnt get some themselves). Whats more, they brought persian art and architecture to India, and art flourished.

Also:
* Centralised government which brought together many smaller kingdoms
* Persian art and culture amalgamated with native Indian art and culture
* Started new trade routes to Arab and Turk lands
* Mughali cuisine
* Urdu and Hindi languages were formed for common Muslims and Hindus respectively
* A style of architecture
* Landscape gardening

Next, lets have a look at the Sikhs. The Sikhs were probably the only Indian empire worse than the British in the early modern era. They conquered cities from both the British and the Moghuls, however, their treatment of conquered peoples was very bad - Muslims were forbidden to recite the Azan (call to prayer), and Muslim and Hindu populations were dessimated in captured cities.

The Marathas were better than the british, but not as good as the moghuls. they were hindu, and they killed muslim civilians. Dont really know much else on them.
Oh - they had a caste system, unlike the Moghuls

The British, on the other hand, came and conquered the subcontinent (with the exception of Kashmir and parts of Rajahstan). Society in British India was basically white supremacy and disrespect for either Islam or Hindusim (1st war of independance, 1857 - 59 was caused by the british introducing a cartousse lined with pig and cow fat, prohibited to both hindus and muslims. incidents such as the Amritsar Massacre didnt really help their case. indians were treated as slaves (althought the situation was not as bad as in africa), and the british basically milked them to make money - they took all the riches from the country and left it in the state of poverty its in today.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you need to look more carefully, what did the British actually do wrong?
anusiya

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you need to look more carefully.

ok, lets see:
- sapping the wealth out of the country
- racism
- intolerant behavious
- almost drove tigers to extinction
- undermine indian culture by imposing their own architecture and language
- paid conversions to catholicism. catholicism is the biggest christian sect in india because catholics get a financial benefit from the church
- more racism
- treated indians as slaves, forcing them to do crappy jobs while british sat there and drank tea (which was ours)
- took loads of jewelery and stuff, like i said, sapping the wealth out the country
- imposed a super harsh taxing system which made everyone poorer, but simply made the british richer
- etc

if youd have read any unbiased reports, youd soon figure out that they werent worth idolising as you have done

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anusiya: I think you should look at an unbiased history...
anusiya

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

right back at you kiddo.

my sources involve people who experienced it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> The Voice of Ambassador Hashem Hakimi All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: