[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bam

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Illustrations, Cartoons & Artwork
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sudi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 1:45 pm    Post subject: Bam Reply with quote

http://www.siahsepid.com/bam/bam2.htm

You may have to download Flash Player at:

http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash
Jan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 1:18 am    Post subject: Bam Reply with quote

That clip is awesome in the true sense of the word.
Jan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 2:11 am    Post subject: Bam clip Reply with quote

Sudi, can you tell me where I can find a translation for the music in the Bam clip? It's beautiful music.
redemption

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 12:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Bam Reply with quote

sudi wrote:
http://www.siahsepid.com/bam/bam2.htm

You may have to download Flash Player at:

http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash

Thank you Sudi: for the flash movie!
sudi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Bam clip Reply with quote

Jan wrote:
Sudi, can you tell me where I can find a translation for the music in the Bam clip? It's beautiful music.

No, I'm sorry, I'm not sure where you can find a translation to the song. I'll spend some time tonight to translate it ... may not come out very 'pretty' Smile
jan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 12:35 am    Post subject: Bam Reply with quote

Bless you!
danesh

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 12:37 am    Post subject: Re: Bam clip Reply with quote

sudi wrote:
Jan wrote:

No, I'm sorry, I'm not sure where you can find a translation to the song. I'll spend some time tonight to translate it ... may not come out very 'pretty' Smile

Translation mode Wink
sudi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 11:01 am    Post subject: Re: Bam clip Reply with quote

Jan wrote:

Well, here's my attempt at translating the lyrics ... Perhaps someone with poetic talents can corret/beautify my version or present their own:

What manner is today's customs
The story of leaf and autumn wind

People leave
From them only their memories remain

Where is that alley
What happened to that house

Where are its people
God knows

Dad's jasmine bush is still
In the corner of the garden in the flower pot

Its fragrance reaches seven houses
Where is he himself, God knows

Singer: Rassool Najafian
Jan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 2:37 am    Post subject: Bam translation Reply with quote

Sudi, I think you give me a good idea. It's sad, but beautiful. Thanks for the help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Illustrations, Cartoons & Artwork All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: