[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Hypocracy of Islam

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Philosophy and Religion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cyrizian

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:02 pm    Post subject: The Hypocracy of Islam Reply with quote

I have noticed a constant trend of muslims saying one thing but yet doing another. This is possibly because they are practicing Taqiyya (lying to further Islam). The Hypocrasy of Islam is becoming so overwhelming and obvious that I thought I would make a list of the more common hypocritical elements in Islam. I will continue adding to this list from time to time.

1. Mohammed is an example for all men throughout time, except when he murdered 600 - 900 people and sleeps with a nine year old, in which case his actions have to be viewed in their “cultural context.”

2. Islam is the worlds most “abstract and spiritual of religions,” even though it comes burdened with hundreds of nit-picking laws which intrude on every aspect of a person’s life.

3. Islam is about equality and brotherhood, but under Islamic law, Women and non-muslims are treated like second class citizens.

4. Islam “protects” women by imposing standards of modesty, but uses those same standards as an excuse to harass women who choose not to wear it, or wear it incorrectly, (based on the opinion of the “modesty police.”)

5. There is no compulsion in religion, but if you decide to leave Islam, you are subject to the death penalty.

6. Mohammed was kind and forgiving, even when he had his critics assassinated.

7. Muslims worship the same God as the Jews and the Christians, despite the fact that Jews and Christians are unclean and should never be trusted or befriended.

8. The Jizyah is simply the “non-muslims share of the tax burden,” even when it becomes so burdensome that non-muslims are made to feel “subdued and humiliated,” and are forced to convert to support themselves.

9. Islam is all about self-governance, even though virtually every Islamic country is ruled through dictatorship or monarchy.

10. The Quran is full of scientific miracles, even though Islamic countries are the poorest of nations and never excel at science or invent anything new or original.

11. Mohammed simply continued the revelations of Jesus and the other prophets, even though Jesus said “do unto others as you would have done to you,” “let him who is without sin cast the first stone,” and “my kingdom is not of this world,” while Islam orders its followers to wage war against Dar al-Harb until everyone Submits, legislates unequal treatment based on one’s sex and religion, and stones adulterers.

12. All Islamic wars are defensive, even when they take place in front of the gates of Vienna, Austria.

13. All acts of Islamic terrorism are the work of isolated lunatics who have hi-jacked a peaceful religion, even though the Ummah always reacts violently, as a single body, over perceived insults.

14. The Koran is a book for all nations, even though it absolutely must be read in arabic to acquire an accurate translation.

15. Muslims are in fact well educated and literate, even though 83% of muslims do not speak arabic and cannot read their own koran.

16. Muslims were the victims of the horrible, ghastly crusades, even though muhammed and others lead their own crusades 300 years before the first (Christian) crusade.

17. Muhammed taught against Idolatry, but he still bowed 5 times a day and prayed to a black rock. Muslims still do this today.

18. Muhammed said a man can have up to (but no more than) four wives if he so chooses, yet Muhammed had at least 11 + an unknown number of concubines.

19. Muhammed is the final prophet of God, yet he was completely illiterate and never read the works of the previous prophets, nor could he perform any miracles as a sign of his claimed supremacy over the other prophets.

20. Muhammed claimed that the Koran was the literal spoken word of God yet the stories about Cain, Abraham, Moses, Jesus and others were all copied word-for-word from 2nd century apocryphal documents.
Cyrizian

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

21. Islam is the worlds "fastest growing religion," even though Christianity, Buddhism, Hinduism and Atheism have more converts per year.

22. Islam has existed since creation, even though no one had ever heard of it until 610 A.D.

23. Israel has no right to exist, even though it was established 4,000 years ago (long before any muslims existed).

24. Israel is an "apartheid state", even though it is the only free democracy in the entire middle east where arabs are allowed more freedoms than in their own home countries.

25. Allah is all knowing, even though he keeps changing his mind. Ex: First he says to pray toward Jerusalem. But then he changes his mind and decides Mecca is a better direction.

26. Muslims should be allowed to build as many mosques as they desire in western lands even though there is not even ONE church synagogue, or temple in Saudi Arabia.

27. In the west, if you resist Islam you are called an intolerant racist or an Islamaphobe, but in Islamic nations you are declared a kafir, your head is sawed off and your murderer is proclaimed a holy warrior.

28. Muslims whine about how their freedom of religion is being violated by Westerners even though muslims have NEVER EVER extended this right to any non-muslims.

29. Muhammed was an exellent example for mankind even though he lived off his wife's money until she died and once that ran out he then proclaimed himself to be a prophet and turned to robbing innocent people and selling them into slavery to support his band of thugs.

30. Muslims never fail to claim that Islam means "peace" even though they know in their hearts that it actually means "surrender."
anusiya

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although not exactly a hypocrisy, Amil made this point which I now feel the need to add:
Quote:
Islam is rooted in the primitive tribal mentality of “We against Them,” “We the righteous against the heathens,” “We the servants submissive of the Great Allah against the rebellious enemies of Allah.” Islam is a polarizer. Islam is an enemy-maker.

All attempts to explain to my parents that I am now a wiccan (see sig) have resulted in them just laughing at it, not respecting it, trying to reconvert me, among others.

I think we made a wrong turn somewhere ...

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good point Anusiya. Islam definately divides people.

But you should know that as a wiccan you will likely not be taken seriously by most people. It comes with the territory. And even though I don't particularly like wiccans, I respect you for leaving what I consider the most evil thing on planet earth. You have already made yourself a better and more wholesome person. I only hope your parents will someday "trade up" as you have.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Philosophy and Religion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: