[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

THE PRICE
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Oldman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ba dorood:

Thanks, it was a long one but I managed reading it and even go back to a couple of places.

If I understood this article's answer to my question is within the Persian Gulf countries' vision plan for the region.

I am not sure if I can buy it as they simply could keep Iran as a consuming nation while sucking her natural wealth out.

It must start within Iran and in form of BEEDAARY.

We are hearing average Joe in Tehran is questioning regime paying to the Hezboplah in Lebanon and Hamas in Palestine.

We must have our people understand that this regime is the source of all their problems and in fact, any type of military attack on Iran is caused by this regime.

Iranians were in a anti-war rally this past weekend. I wonder if they realize that there is no guarantee if we block this attack then there won't be another one!!!

It is the issue of source of the pain for best technique to get rid of it once and for all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: