[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Islamic Regime's Possible Game Plan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Oldman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:18 pm    Post subject: Islamic Regime's Possible Game Plan Reply with quote

Ba dorood:

After regime getting its vaccination by 8 years of so-called reformists, it showed how it can threaten the region and even the world.

News has it that the committee reviewing Iran's exit out of NPT has recommended to exit.

UNSC resolution 1737 immediate reaction by the regime was that parliament (if you can really call it as such!) will put the committee's recommendation to vote...a threat of leaving NPT....

Well, has it taken place?! What?! They are on Christmas holiday leave too?!

They have already indicated that they will stay with NPT...while announcing big celebration coming up for Iran is nuclear.

I may be wrong but I already see the regime looking at what they are doing again....comes to think of it...back when Islamic President was elected, I learned jokingly that he is called SHAHEED Ahamdinejad!!!

Do you see it impossible for him to be ....say...gone one day and all the blames will go with him while Mullahs will bend backward & forward for the West?

I do.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: