[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

STOP KHATAMI´s VISIT TO USA
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Iranian Boy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Below are some comments from Americans about the evil man ayatollah jimmy carter. From the original link http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/184519.php

Comments
1.)Posted by: SeeMonk at September 2, 2006 09:29 PM
Just be sure you check your wallet. Carter will give it away with our freedoms. He is a subvert. Sadly, I think he really believes he is doing the right thing.

2.)Posted by: SeeMonk at September 2, 2006 09:29 PM
This so-called "Iranian-American Council" is, as far as I can tell, the Shiite Mullah's equivalent of CAIR. In my opinion these bastards are nothing more a Mullah mouthpiece/propaganda machine and are traitors to both countries.

And as for Carter, when is this guy going to stop embarassing himself?

Posted by: Garduneh Mehr at September 2, 2006 10:00 PM
Yes, SeeMonk, Carter is sadly one of the worst creations in the Universe, a liberal Christian. They believe groveling and butt-kissing of tyrants to be the highest form of worship, and along with a fuzzy belief in a Being of some sort, they seek happiness through appeasement of evil. A more worthless and dangerous creature does not exist in the West.

3.)Posted by: jesusland joe at September 2, 2006 10:03 PM
Carter has been an idiot since before 1979 when he tried to get me killed (I was on the was to Iran as an advisor) or captured. Folks, 444 days is a long time in captivity. Someone needs to put him in a windowless cage for the rest of his miserable life.

4.)Posted by: Scrapiron at September 2, 2006 11:07 PM
Scrapiron: How would ya like ta be the security detail for the viral hosting event? Lock the entire entourage up together for 444 days..........

5.)Posted by: forest hunter at September 2, 2006 11:14 PM
Watch noe organizations like AIC (Amirahmadi) his new creation NIAC )Titra Parsi) thier counter parts NIPOC in orange county California and IMAN center through (Namazighah) and IABA (Iranian BAR Association) through Babaie and alike all of a sudden start talking dialouge between cultures.
Culture assumes history and something positive Khatami and his gang are not Muslims, they are not Iranians they are nothing more than evil executioners who were handed a country.

Iran and Iranians survived the sord of Islam some 1500 years ago, and again Iran is occupied by Arabs and Iranians held hostage, except the sords has been change with a Russion made machine Gun.

There are no negotiations to be had, when will these politaticions get it, No one can make a deal with the devil and thses Mullah's will and have put one over the devil. The key are the true Iranian people who love the west and its culture and when supported will over turn these good for nothing bastards.

6.)Posted by: visitor at September 2, 2006 11:47 PM
I lived through Carter's "presidency" and the damage he did to our country then is still haunting us.
Sadly, he is still doing active damage to us.
Wish he would just go on back to Georgia and raise his peanuts.

7.)Posted by: badeye at September 3, 2006 06:02 AM
Maybe Khatami could take Carter HOSTAGE and take his sorry ass back to Iran. Put him in the same cell as the U.S hostages were in. Never let him see daylight for oh, say the next hundred years.

Works for me.

Posted by: n.a. palm at September 3, 2006 07:17 AM
Oppenheimer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear E,

Defection: Just thinking out loud..a "what if?" thing..and no I don't have any illusions regarding negotiations or any other aspect to the required solution. The regime has to go.

I do see that diplomacy is being "exhausted", as it must be, and inevitably will be with this regime prior to taking military action...I view imposition of sanctions as "coercive diplomacy"....with only a very slim chance of being in and of itself...effective.

But if the regime wants war, it is not for the US to seem to be rushing into it....

And thus you see a lot of things that you find questionable, and wonder why the US doesn't understand things the way Iranians do.

All I can say is Bush is not blind , and that there is no need to think that Carter wields any control over decision making.
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

espandyar wrote:
cyrus wrote:
espandyar wrote:
Greetings folks!

I for one dont buy the way he argue. I could do buy is Iranian people gave rats ass about what is said by Bush and VOA and Radio Farda.
By grating Khatami visa all the entities connected to the Bush admin is discredited, thank to the repeated wrong decisions.

I would argue that Bush is trying to save face as it can stop IR to due admins and bush ignorant policies.

to make my point more abvious:
Read the Bullshit by Bush and pay attention to democratic reformers
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/relea.../20060831.html

If you ask me this is the end of US as a super power .....

We have and we will only rely on Iranian nation to free Iran and one must be a fool to believe that Bush and Co actually care for democracy!

my personal 2 cents on this!

Payande Iran

Dear Espandyar,

Your posted URL is not correct.

Are you referring to the following or someting else, please clarify.?

Quote:
So America has committed its influence in the world to advancing freedom and democracy as the great alternatives to repression and radicalism. We will take the side of democratic leaders and reformers across the Middle East. We will support the voices of tolerance and moderation in the Muslim world. We stand with the mothers and fathers in every culture who want to see their children grow up in a caring and peaceful world. And by supporting the cause of freedom in a vital region, we'll make our children and our grandchildren more secure. (Applause.)

http://activistchat.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=29571#29571

Regards,
Cyrus

Cyrus jan sorry about that
here you go:
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2006/08/20060831.html

Dear Espandyar,
Thank you for URL. In order for Republicans to win in Novmeber I think Bush Admin has less than 6 weeks to deliver Regime Change in Iran. If they don't have a plan to do it.... they will loose Nov election very big .....
and all these nice speeches does not work. American public is very angry regarding over 400 billion dollars spending in Iraq without much to show.

In case of Iran the EU3, China, and Russia are not going to help Bush Admin and they are playing very dirty game, US is alone....
The biggest Bush Admin strategic mistakes in past 5 years, lisented to Blair for not helping Iranian people for Regime Change , not helping secular Iraqi and appeasing Islamic Fascists in Iraq and Afghanistan .... on ther hand the Islamofascist regime in Iran spent billions in Iraq, for Hezbollah and in US ...
Regards,
Cyrus
Oppenheimer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bush speaks at the UN on Sept 19, this was the first in a series of sopeaches leading up to his UN speech....look for him to become more and more Iran centered in his remarks.

Especially after Koffe returns and briefs him personally on his visits...

Koffe is no happy camper with the IRI, let me tell you what....

Agreed, Cyrus, action speaks louder than words....

Quote:
In case of Iran the EU3, China, and Russia are not going to help Bush Admin and they are playing very dirty game, US is alone....

I think we'll know that for sure by end of Sept....

however, all were on board UN 1696, all have noted sanctions are next step....we'll see if their words mean anything....

Read report in Regimechange.com Blair just met with Iranian dissidents recently....have no idea who....

Shift of strategy to "third option"??????

All I do know is that FM Beckett is not "Jack O' Tehran"

I smell something in the works and it ain't appeasement....

If you trust my gut instincts, then trust that.
espandyar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cyrus wrote:
espandyar wrote:
cyrus wrote:
espandyar wrote:
Greetings folks!

I for one dont buy the way he argue. I could do buy is Iranian people gave rats ass about what is said by Bush and VOA and Radio Farda.
By grating Khatami visa all the entities connected to the Bush admin is discredited, thank to the repeated wrong decisions.

I would argue that Bush is trying to save face as it can stop IR to due admins and bush ignorant policies.

to make my point more abvious:
Read the Bullshit by Bush and pay attention to democratic reformers
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/relea.../20060831.html

If you ask me this is the end of US as a super power .....

We have and we will only rely on Iranian nation to free Iran and one must be a fool to believe that Bush and Co actually care for democracy!

my personal 2 cents on this!

Payande Iran

Dear Espandyar,

Your posted URL is not correct.

Are you referring to the following or someting else, please clarify.?

Quote:
So America has committed its influence in the world to advancing freedom and democracy as the great alternatives to repression and radicalism. We will take the side of democratic leaders and reformers across the Middle East. We will support the voices of tolerance and moderation in the Muslim world. We stand with the mothers and fathers in every culture who want to see their children grow up in a caring and peaceful world. And by supporting the cause of freedom in a vital region, we'll make our children and our grandchildren more secure. (Applause.)

http://activistchat.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=29571#29571

Regards,
Cyrus

Cyrus jan sorry about that
here you go:
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2006/08/20060831.html

Dear Espandyar,
Thank you for URL. In order for Republicans to win in Novmeber I think Bush Admin has less than 6 weeks to deliver Regime Change in Iran. If they don't have a plan to do it.... they will loose Nov election very big .....
and all these nice speeches does not work. American public is very angry regarding over 400 billion dollars spending in Iraq without much to show.

The biggest Bush Admin strategic mistakes in past 5 years, lisented to Blair for not helping Iranian people for Regime Change , not helping secular Iraqi and appeasing Islamic Fascists in Iraq and Afghanistan .... on ther hand the Islamofascist regime in Iran spent billions in Iraq, for Hezbollah and in US ...
Regards,
Cyrus

Dorood Cyrus Jan

If you remember recently a report came stating that IR is 10 years from a bomb. Bush failure to deal with IR and support pro democracy groups will leave him no choice but to have that the next administarion "deal" with IR.
In fact I must agree with those who critisize Bush, I have seen smarter people in charge before!

Regards

Last edited by espandyar on Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total
espandyar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oppenheimer wrote:
Bush speaks at the UN on Sept 19, this was the first in a series of sopeaches leading up to his UN speech....look for him to become more and more Iran centered in his remarks.

Especially after Koffe returns and briefs him personally on his visits...

Koffe is no happy camper with the IRI, let me tell you what....

Agreed, Cyrus, action speaks louder than words....

Quote:

I think we'll know that for sure by end of Sept....

however, all were on board UN 1696, all have noted sanctions are next step....we'll see if their words mean anything....

Read report in Regimechange.com Blair just met with Iranian dissidents recently....have no idea who....

Shift of strategy to "third option"??????

All I do know is that FM Beckett is not "Jack O' Tehran"

I smell something in the works and it ain't appeasement....

If you trust my gut instincts, then trust that.

Oppie jan he should have been IR concentrated many years ago, at this time we should have entered the last steps of regime change....

I seriously doubt that the britts do anything for Iranian people advantage.
remember these days Akbar Ganji and Sazegara are regarded as "dissidents"

Regards
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:44 am    Post subject: Afghanistan and Iraq: Saying One Thing, Doing Another Reply with quote

Michael Rubin wrote:

Afghanistan and Iraq: Saying One Thing, Doing Another
http://www.aei.org/publications/pubID.24854,filter.all/pub_detail.asp

Perhaps all diplomats spin or mislead to put the best face on their country’s actions. Iranian diplomats, though, often go further and fabricate. Despite promises of noninterference and, indeed, cooperation, officials in Tehran have sought to undermine stability in both Afghanistan and Iraq.

Afghanistan is often lauded as a successful model for U.S.-Iranian cooperation. While United Nations secretary general Kofi Annan praised Iran’s "great support"[17] to Afghanistan, and a former National Security Council staffer lauded Iranian cooperation with Washington over Afghanistan,[18] the reality was less rosy. Both former parliamentary speaker and leading cleric Ali-Akbar Nateq-Nuri and Hussein Ibrahimi, Khamenei’s personal representative for Afghanistan, urged Afghan clerics to resist U.S. plans and goals for Afghanistan.[19] On March 8, 2002, Afghan commanders intercepted twelve Iranian agents and proxies who were organizing armed resistance among Afghan commanders.[20] Iranian assurances of noninterference were false.

Still, U.S. and British officials sought to obtain an agreement that Iran would not interfere prior to the start of Operation Iraqi Freedom. British foreign secretary Jack Straw elicited a promise from Iranian foreign minister Kamal Kharrazi, who pledged Iranian noninterference. Mohammad Javad Zarif, Iran’s ambassador to the United Nations, repeated this pledge to Zalmay Khalilzad, then President George W. Bush’s envoy to the free Iraqis. But Iran’s diplomacy was a diversion. Soon after Saddam’s fall, the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, with the acquiescence of the Islamic Republic’s supreme leadership, moved to infiltrate into the country 2,000 fighters, militiamen, and Qods Force personnel replete with radio transmitters, money, pamphlets, and supplies.[21] Whether Kharrazi and Zarif knew of the duplicity or not is irrelevant. Either they lied outright or they revealed themselves to be out of the decision-making process and, therefore, not credible negotiating partners. If they were not sincere, they revealed how ill-advised entering into diplomatic agreements with Tehran is. It was not long before the White House acknowledged concerns over the infiltration.[22] By October 2003, coalition forces had detained more than a hundred Iranians in Iraq.[23]

Again, the Iranian foreign minister promised good behavior. On November 18, 2003, Iran’s official news agency reported that Kharrazi had promised Jalal Talabani, leader of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan and rotating president of the Iraqi Governing Council, that Iran would not interfere in Iraqi affairs. This time Kharrazi, aware of Iranian activities in Iraq, lied outright. Ali Nurizadeh, an Iranian reporter in London often viewed by analysts as close to former president Mohammad Khatami and the "reformist" camp, subsequently reported on a growing Iranian intelligence and Qods Force network across Iraq.[24] The following week, Nurizadeh reported on the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps’s involvement with Iraqi firebrand Muqtada al-Sadr’s militia.[25] Nevertheless, the top Iranian diplomat in Baghdad--himself a member of the Qods Force--insisted that "Iran will not accept anything that destabilizes Iraq."[26] Four months later, Iraqi forces captured thirty Iranians fighting alongside Sadr’s militia,[27] and Ayatollah Ahmad Jannati, secretary of the powerful Guardian Council, praised Sadr’s resistance. "I should really thank and praise those who are resisting the blood thirsty wolves," he said as guest orator at Iran’s official Friday sermon.[28] U.S. officials in Iraq say that such Iranian duplicity still continues there.[29]

For years we are saying this regime can not be trusted, regime change is the only correct policy:
who listen? No One
who cares? No One
Who is respobsible for 1000s of American soldier death? No One
Bush Admin must accept too many past mistakes and now implement very agressive regime change policy without EU, Russia and china help and no compromise.
Oppenheimer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I see of the past is that it is not simply the international community that has been decieved by the regime over the years, lied to, the hypocracy of duplicitous statements....the smily face (Khatami) put on crimes against humanity, terrorism and all the rest...it has been to a great extent the Iranian people themselves that have at times had hopes of reform now proven for the sham they were. Faux referendum and the like from those who were either helping prop up the regime by distaction with false hope , or simply deluded....

I do not believe leaders of free governments are under any illusions now.

The regime itself has been taking diplomatic options off the table...while saying it wants to talk.

Perhaps all that's needed now is to send Bolton a short note including the following:

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/postglobal/hossein_derakhshan/2006/08/nuclear_iran_needed_for_defens.htm

Quote:
"We've come to the embarrassing point of having to argue that religious pluralism, political and economic openness, individual rights and freedom of expression are preferable to theocratic dictatorships."
-SMB

Agreed, and it can be expanded to include non-theocratic dictartorship in the case of North Korea...as far as the nuclear and WMD delivery system proliferation threat in general is concerned.

If then dictatorships that threaten global peace and security are found to be unacceptable in the 21st century....or dictatorial regimes in general...the debate then is one not of whether to allow them to continue to exist as governments, but how best to toss them and the concept of tyrany itself, into the dustbin of history.

A complex problematic paradox ensues, with millions of lives at stake.

What is desirable and what is do-able is inherent in forming a correct solution.

The "Four Pillars of Inditement" as I call them....being;

1. Human rights

2. Threat to global peace and security

3. Support for Terrorism

4. Interference in other soverign nation's affairs, and destabilization of.

...must be stood up in a wholistic manner, as a case presented before the UN Security Council.
Self supporting in weight of facts, and mutually supporting in their inter-relationship with each other.

While resolution on each may be separate, resolution on the whole must be brought to bear. So that the weight of the international community's decisions will be adequately implemented in a cohesive manner "In Larger Freedom" concurrent with international law, the universal declaration of human rights, and the UN charter itself.

The time is here, and history will be the judge of those who shirk this duty to mankind.

As will it be the judge of the actions taken, both by the regimes and the family of nations.

(end of Oppie's response to a very intelligent assessment.)
espandyar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Afghanistan and Iraq: Saying One Thing, Doing Another Reply with quote

espandyar wrote:
cyrus wrote:
Michael Rubin wrote:

Perhaps all diplomats spin or mislead to put the best face on their country’s actions. Iranian diplomats, though, often go further and fabricate. Despite promises of noninterference and, indeed, cooperation, officials in Tehran have sought to undermine stability in both Afghanistan and Iraq.

Afghanistan is often lauded as a successful model for U.S.-Iranian cooperation. While United Nations secretary general Kofi Annan praised Iran’s "great support"[17] to Afghanistan, and a former National Security Council staffer lauded Iranian cooperation with Washington over Afghanistan,[18] the reality was less rosy. Both former parliamentary speaker and leading cleric Ali-Akbar Nateq-Nuri and Hussein Ibrahimi, Khamenei’s personal representative for Afghanistan, urged Afghan clerics to resist U.S. plans and goals for Afghanistan.[19] On March 8, 2002, Afghan commanders intercepted twelve Iranian agents and proxies who were organizing armed resistance among Afghan commanders.[20] Iranian assurances of noninterference were false.

Still, U.S. and British officials sought to obtain an agreement that Iran would not interfere prior to the start of Operation Iraqi Freedom. British foreign secretary Jack Straw elicited a promise from Iranian foreign minister Kamal Kharrazi, who pledged Iranian noninterference. Mohammad Javad Zarif, Iran’s ambassador to the United Nations, repeated this pledge to Zalmay Khalilzad, then President George W. Bush’s envoy to the free Iraqis. But Iran’s diplomacy was a diversion. Soon after Saddam’s fall, the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, with the acquiescence of the Islamic Republic’s supreme leadership, moved to infiltrate into the country 2,000 fighters, militiamen, and Qods Force personnel replete with radio transmitters, money, pamphlets, and supplies.[21] Whether Kharrazi and Zarif knew of the duplicity or not is irrelevant. Either they lied outright or they revealed themselves to be out of the decision-making process and, therefore, not credible negotiating partners. If they were not sincere, they revealed how ill-advised entering into diplomatic agreements with Tehran is. It was not long before the White House acknowledged concerns over the infiltration.[22] By October 2003, coalition forces had detained more than a hundred Iranians in Iraq.[23]

Again, the Iranian foreign minister promised good behavior. On November 18, 2003, Iran’s official news agency reported that Kharrazi had promised Jalal Talabani, leader of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan and rotating president of the Iraqi Governing Council, that Iran would not interfere in Iraqi affairs. This time Kharrazi, aware of Iranian activities in Iraq, lied outright. Ali Nurizadeh, an Iranian reporter in London often viewed by analysts as close to former president Mohammad Khatami and the "reformist" camp, subsequently reported on a growing Iranian intelligence and Qods Force network across Iraq.[24] The following week, Nurizadeh reported on the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps’s involvement with Iraqi firebrand Muqtada al-Sadr’s militia.[25] Nevertheless, the top Iranian diplomat in Baghdad--himself a member of the Qods Force--insisted that "Iran will not accept anything that destabilizes Iraq."[26] Four months later, Iraqi forces captured thirty Iranians fighting alongside Sadr’s militia,[27] and Ayatollah Ahmad Jannati, secretary of the powerful Guardian Council, praised Sadr’s resistance. "I should really thank and praise those who are resisting the blood thirsty wolves," he said as guest orator at Iran’s official Friday sermon.[28] U.S. officials in Iraq say that such Iranian duplicity still continues there.[29]

For years we are saying this regime can not be trusted, regime change is the only correct policy:
who listen? No One
who cares? No One
Bush Admin must accept too many past mistakes and now implement very agressive regime change policy without EU, Russia and china help and no compromise.

Dear Cyrus I feel and understand your frustration the naked truth is that is ht Bush admin can come along with IR or any other dictaturship it WILL.
They are not to blame as they concider their own national interest. At this time their national interest were the same as the Iranians people but they failed. It is for us to learn that we only have each other to rely on. "Kas nakharad poshte man joz nakhone angoshte man". I wish all the "clean" activist could come together in ONE STRONG organization to work together to reach our dreams.

Payande Iran

Dear Espandyar,

Quote:
"Kas nakharad poshte man joz nakhone angoshte man". I wish all the "clean" activist could come together in ONE STRONG organization to work together to reach our dreams.

Despite the fact that I agree with you in order to be able to execute a strategy in short time we need major help and support from US government, otherwise will take much longer with more bloodshed.

We should not forget that the Taazi IslamoFascists are controlling billions of Oil money with outside support, traitors and on the other hand the real Free Iran Activists total budget less than few million dollars.....
MEK is the only group with enough resources...

Please review my suggestion below that it could have been implemented many years ago by US. The trouble is many US officials who have the key positions in government don't know how to fight the war of ideas against Taazi Islamofascists, but true free Iranian American Activists with 1400 years experience are best to know how. The US officials are taking advise from Iranian-American traitors and EU agents in US who are getting paid by Mullahs idirectly .....

Regards,
Cyrus

FREE Iran Today Issues

Freeing Iran has become much tougher than old USSR, Lebanon, Georgia, Ukraine, and Kyrgystan for Iranian people. Iranian people as a hostage to evil Mullahs, Neo Colonialist power Russia, China, and EU3 are facing the following difficulties:
1) These countries (USSR, Lebanon, Georgia, Ukraine, and Kyrgystan ...) could not bribe G8 governments with stolen Oil/Gas money, attractive financial contracts and cheap Oil.
2) The ruling class Clerical Mafia Islamist in Iran are very corrupt and they do anything to stay in power, they don't have any principle and ethics .
3) These countries were not using terrorism both internally and externally for creating fear throughout the world (Lebanon is latest example).
4) The ruling class Clerical Mafia Islamist are giving the key positions to people that their hands are dirty with blood and terrorism so they stay faithful to the regime , ruling class Mafia and these thugs have no way out . The profile of their new President Select is good indication how they are operating.
5) In USSR they did not have political freedom but they had personal social freedom (Dancing drinking, dress code .....)
6) Distributing Drug to destroy youth for controlling the society (using past Colonial British Evil Model in China, Iran and India).
7) Tough battle and not much real support from free world (GCool so far.
Cool In past 27 years China, Rusia and EU3 were helping the Islamist regime Terror network, who was really helping Iranian people for FREE Society ...?
9) As an example of 400 terror outside Iran in France on 6th August, 1991 Prime Minister Dr. Shapur Bakhtiar was murdered by the agents of the Islamic Republic Mafia with knife in his Paris home.The killer arrested and released by French government for good Oil cntract. As a firm opponent of all totalitarian rule, he volunteered for service with the French Resistance and served in the "Orlean" battalion in WWII. France as a good example of G8 countries sold his hero and soul to cheap oil and contracts from Islamic Mafia.
10) As everyone aware, there is not any better case than Ms. Zahra Kazemi, a Canadian-Iranian photojournalist. What G8/UN has done for this case in past 2 years?.
11) Human Rights and Women Rights abuses in Iran have been correctly documented by US State Dept.
12) UN Human Rights / Women Rights and UN leadership are not responsive and the UN has become irrelevent.

Iranian American community Weakness and Facts:

Over a year ago one of the American Scholar in Washington stated in the conference that if Iranian American community would have helped Iranian freedom movement financially the way Jews support Israel then regime would have been changed long time ago and don't expect US government support and help. Despite the fact that there are truth in this statement we should consider the following obstacles and facts:

1) President Bush Admin is the first American administration in past 27 years that publicly separated Iranian people from Islamist regime, therefore many Iranian American were under fear of getting involved in politics even in US. It is not easy to survive when a small group of minority are fighting terror while free world appeasing Mullahs ....
2) Jews have religious institution to gather for helping one another, majority of Iranian American community don't have any religion (agnostic) and with past 27 years experience with Islam they are running away from any religion, specially mosque and any kind of Islam . It is much easier to collect money in the name of god , religion and selling key to heaven than to collect money for FREE Society, secular democracy and what no one can guarantee.
3) In past 27 years the Iranian culture has been attacked by Islamist regime viciously. In the Islamist cultural attack and war of ideas the Iranian community won and the regime has lost very badly despite the fact that were alone in their fight . Iranian oppositions, writers ... should be credited for over 80% support for US among public in Iran. The 80% support for US in Iran is unmatched by any other country in the world.
4) Iranian American are new immigrant the Jews have been in US for a long time .
5) Iranian American community had many difficulties to get Visa for US and other Free World countries.
6) The US government has not stopped the regime spending over 100 million dollars in US soil against freedom-loving Iranian American community....
7) In past 27 years due to over 400 terrors outside Iran by the Islamist regime agents, they have created such a fear that the majority of Iranian American are afraid of helping to FREE Iran and also getting involved in the complex Iranian politics.
Cool Based on today reality that less than one-half of one percent of all Americans made a political contribution of $200 or more to a federal candidate in 2004, when the average cost of winning a seat in the House of Representatives has topped $1 million. How can we expect the Iranian American community pay for freeing their homeland if we consider one-half of one percent as a today rate in US then in case of Iranian American community with complex problems and adding fear factor to it their contributions will be far less.
Solution To Problem
The Iranian American Solidarity Congress For Freeing Iran and leadership election is the possible solution and key to many concerns by Iranian-American community and U.S. officials. Due to the fact that over million Iranians are scattered in U.S. therefore it is difficult task and a big help if the U.S government directly and openly provide resources to setup a fair election among the Iranian American Candidates who believe in the principles defined below and wish to work full time for freeing their homeland. Such an election might cost many millions of dollars considering high advertising cost in U.S. Media.

Suggestion:
The constituents of the Iranian American Solidarity Congress and Leadership outside Iran in USA will be all those organizations and individuals who believe in the following 10 general Articles:
1. Cyrus the Great (585-529 BC), is the founding father of Persia. ActivistChat members admire Cyrus The Great as the greatest liberator of all time for defining the First Declaration of Human Rights over 2500 years ago and the humane treatment of vast empire he ruled. Professor Richard Frye of Harvard University said; "Surely the concept of One World, the fusion of Peoples and Cultures into oneness was one of his important legacies".

2. Ferdowsi is the father of Iranian Renaissance, neo-Iranian cultural awareness, and the Shahnameh is credited with the revival of Iranian identity.

3. The "War on Terror" which is a subset of "War on Taazi" UNWINNABLE and the world peace can not be achieved as long as the Unelected Taazi Islamists Terror and Torture Masters are in power in Iran. The TAAZI terror state and fear society can not create peace and stability.

4. Iranian people can decide about Nuclear Energy, Nuclear Research and Atomic Bomb after the regime change when they have established stable secular democracy and FREE society until then Iran should avoid any kind of Nuclear research program, resulting to acquire Atomic Bomb, under Islamist Taazi occupation and control.

5. Territorial integrity and national sovereignty of Iran.

6. Complete separation of religion from the State.

7. Acceptance of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

8. Free, open and democratic referendum to elect the type of the new Government of Iran in the post-IRI era.

9. Minimum standard of living for all citizens of Iran and equal opportunity for all citizens to benefit from country's national wealth.
10. Past Islamist regime members can not become candidate for election.
The item 1 and 2 above are conforming with President Bush Speech to United States Merchant Marine Academy (June 19, 2006)
"I've a message for the Iranian people: The United States respects you and your country. We admire your rich history, your vibrant culture, and your many contributions to civilization. When Cyrus the Great led the Iranian people more than 2,500 years ago, he delivered one of the world's first declarations of individual rights, including the right to worship God in freedom. Through the centuries, Iranians have achieved distinction in medicine and science and poetry and philosophy, and countless other fields."
The item 3 and 4 above are conforming with US policy towards Iran.
In reponse to those official who might wish to appease Mullahs, according to President Bush the Iranian people are hostage of small clerical elite therefore US government can not recognize the regime as government of Iran and US can use any means to liberate Iranian people.
“The same is true of Iran, a nation now held hostage by a small clerical elite that is isolating and repressing its people. The regime in that country sponsors terrorists in the Palestinian territories and in Lebanon -- and that must come to an end. The Iranian government is defying the world with its nuclear ambitions -- and the nations of the world must not permit the Iranian regime to gain nuclear weapons. America will continue to rally the world to confront these threats. And tonight, let me speak directly to the citizens of Iran: America respects you, and we respect your country. We respect your right to choose your own future and win your own freedom. And our nation hopes one day to be the closest of friends with a free and democratic Iran.”

"Sixty years of Western nations excusing and accommodating the lack of freedom in the Middle East did nothing to make us safe, because in the long run stability cannot be purchased at the expense of liberty," President Bush said.
Source URL: http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2006/01/20060131-10.html
After an election the U.S. should consider to allocate and provide funds or release part of the frozen Iranian assets to the elected Iranian American Solidarity Congress for regime change in Iran and pay salary to these elected Iranians or Americans by over million Iranian American community who should be working full time in Washington to provide support for Freeing their homeland.
espandyar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oppenheimer wrote:
What I see of the past is that it is not simply the international community that has been decieved by the regime over the years, lied to, the hypocracy of duplicitous statements....the smily face (Khatami) put on crimes against humanity, terrorism and all the rest...it has been to a great extent the Iranian people themselves that have at times had hopes of reform now proven for the sham they were. Faux referendum and the like from those who were either helping prop up the regime by distaction with false hope , or simply deluded....

I do not believe leaders of free governments are under any illusions now.

The regime itself has been taking diplomatic options off the table...while saying it wants to talk.

Perhaps all that's needed now is to send Bolton a short note including the following:

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/postglobal/hossein_derakhshan/2006/08/nuclear_iran_needed_for_defens.htm

Quote:
"We've come to the embarrassing point of having to argue that religious pluralism, political and economic openness, individual rights and freedom of expression are preferable to theocratic dictatorships."
-SMB

Agreed, and it can be expanded to include non-theocratic dictartorship in the case of North Korea...as far as the nuclear and WMD delivery system proliferation threat in general is concerned.

If then dictatorships that threaten global peace and security are found to be unacceptable in the 21st century....or dictatorial regimes in general...the debate then is one not of whether to allow them to continue to exist as governments, but how best to toss them and the concept of tyrany itself, into the dustbin of history.

A complex problematic paradox ensues, with millions of lives at stake.

What is desirable and what is do-able is inherent in forming a correct solution.

The "Four Pillars of Inditement" as I call them....being;

1. Human rights

2. Threat to global peace and security

3. Support for Terrorism

4. Interference in other soverign nation's affairs, and destabilization of.

...must be stood up in a wholistic manner, as a case presented before the UN Security Council.
Self supporting in weight of facts, and mutually supporting in their inter-relationship with each other.

While resolution on each may be separate, resolution on the whole must be brought to bear. So that the weight of the international community's decisions will be adequately implemented in a cohesive manner "In Larger Freedom" concurrent with international law, the universal declaration of human rights, and the UN charter itself.

The time is here, and history will be the judge of those who shirk this duty to mankind.

As will it be the judge of the actions taken, both by the regimes and the family of nations.

(end of Oppie's response to a very intelligent assessment.)

Dear oppie you are one of those who belive in the future of human kind and moral and principles unfortunatly the leaders of the world do not share your values. Unfortunate but true.
This does not mean that we should give up but to try harder to reach our goals.

Regards
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Afghanistan and Iraq: Saying One Thing, Doing Another Reply with quote

espandyar wrote:
cyrus wrote:
Michael Rubin wrote:

who listen? No One
who cares? No One

Dear Cyrus I feel and understand your frustration the naked truth is that is ht Bush admin can come along with IR or any other dictaturship it WILL.
They are not to blame as they concider their own national interest. At this time their national interest were the same as the Iranians people but they failed. It is for us to learn that we only have each other to rely on. "Kas nakharad poshte man joz nakhone angoshte man". I wish all the "clean" activist could come together in ONE STRONG organization to work together to reach our dreams.

Payande Iran

Dear Espandyar,

Quote:
"Kas nakharad poshte man joz nakhone angoshte man". I wish all the "clean" activist could come together in ONE STRONG organization to work together to reach our dreams.

Despite the fact that I agree with you in order to be able to execute a strategy in short time we need major help and support from US government, otherwise will take much longer with more bloodshed.

We should not forget that the Taazi IslamoFascists are controlling billions of Oil money with outside support, some traitors and on the other hand the real Free Iran Activists total budget less than few million dollars.....
MEK is the only group with enough resources...

Please review my suggestion below.
Regards,
Cyrus

FREE Iran Today Issues

Freeing Iran has become much tougher than old USSR, Lebanon, Georgia, Ukraine, and Kyrgystan for Iranian people. Iranian people as a hostage to evil Mullahs, Neo Colonialist power Russia, China, and EU3 are facing the following difficulties:
1) These countries (USSR, Lebanon, Georgia, Ukraine, and Kyrgystan ...) could not bribe G8 governments with stolen Oil/Gas money, attractive financial contracts and cheap Oil.
2) The ruling class Clerical Mafia Islamist in Iran are very corrupt and they do anything to stay in power, they don't have any principle and ethics .
3) These countries were not using terrorism both internally and externally for creating fear throughout the world (Lebanon is latest example).
4) The ruling class Clerical Mafia Islamist are giving the key positions to people that their hands are dirty with blood and terrorism so they stay faithful to the regime , ruling class Mafia and these thugs have no way out . The profile of their new President Select is good indication how they are operating.
5) In USSR they did not have political freedom but they had personal social freedom (Dancing drinking, dress code .....)
6) Distributing Drug to destroy youth for controlling the society (using past Colonial British Evil Model in China, Iran and India).
7) Tough battle and not much real support from free world (GCool so far.
Cool In past 27 years China, Rusia and EU3 were helping the Islamist regime Terror network, who was really helping Iranian people for FREE Society ...?
9) As an example of 400 terror outside Iran in France on 6th August, 1991 Prime Minister Dr. Shapur Bakhtiar was murdered by the agents of the Islamic Republic Mafia with knife in his Paris home.The killer arrested and released by French government for good Oil cntract. As a firm opponent of all totalitarian rule, he volunteered for service with the French Resistance and served in the "Orlean" battalion in WWII. France as a good example of G8 countries sold his hero and soul to cheap oil and contracts from Islamic Mafia.
10) As everyone aware, there is not any better case than Ms. Zahra Kazemi, a Canadian-Iranian photojournalist. What G8/UN has done for this case in past 2 years?.
11) Human Rights and Women Rights abuses in Iran have been correctly documented by US State Dept.
12) UN Human Rights / Women Rights and UN leadership are not responsive and the UN has become irrelevent.

Iranian American community Weakness and Facts:

Over a year ago one of the American Scholar in Washington stated in the conference that if Iranian American community would have helped Iranian freedom movement financially the way Jews support Israel then regime would have been changed long time ago and don't expect US government support and help. Despite the fact that there are truth in this statement we should consider the following obstacles and facts:

1) President Bush Admin is the first American administration in past 27 years that publicly separated Iranian people from Islamist regime, therefore many Iranian American were under fear of getting involved in politics even in US. It is not easy to survive when a small group of minority are fighting terror while free world appeasing Mullahs ....
2) Jews have religious institution to gather for helping one another, majority of Iranian American community don't have any religion (agnostic) and with past 27 years experience with Islam they are running away from any religion, specially mosque and any kind of Islam . It is much easier to collect money in the name of god , religion and selling key to heaven than to collect money for FREE Society, secular democracy and what no one can guarantee.
3) In past 27 years the Iranian culture has been attacked by Islamist regime viciously. In the Islamist cultural attack and war of ideas the Iranian community won and the regime has lost very badly despite the fact that were alone in their fight . Iranian oppositions, writers ... should be credited for over 80% support for US among public in Iran. The 80% support for US in Iran is unmatched by any other country in the world.
4) Iranian American are new immigrant the Jews have been in US for a long time .
5) Iranian American community had many difficulties to get Visa for US and other Free World countries.
6) The US government has not stopped the regime spending over 100 million dollars in US soil against freedom-loving Iranian American community....
7) In past 27 years due to over 400 terrors outside Iran by the Islamist regime agents, they have created such a fear that the majority of Iranian American are afraid of helping to FREE Iran and also getting involved in the complex Iranian politics.
Cool Based on today reality that less than one-half of one percent of all Americans made a political contribution of $200 or more to a federal candidate in 2004, when the average cost of winning a seat in the House of Representatives has topped $1 million. How can we expect the Iranian American community pay for freeing their homeland if we consider one-half of one percent as a today rate in US then in case of Iranian American community with complex problems and adding fear factor to it their contributions will be far less.
Solution To Problem
The Iranian American Solidarity Congress For Freeing Iran and leadership election is the possible solution and key to many concerns by Iranian-American community and U.S. officials. Due to the fact that over million Iranians are scattered in U.S. therefore it is difficult task and a big help if the U.S government directly and openly provide resources to setup a fair election among the Iranian American Candidates who believe in the principles defined below and wish to work full time for freeing their homeland. Such an election might cost many millions of dollars considering high advertising cost in U.S. Media.

Suggestion:
The constituents of the Iranian American Solidarity Congress and Leadership outside Iran in USA will be all those organizations and individuals who believe in the following 10 general Articles:
1. Cyrus the Great (585-529 BC), is the founding father of Persia. ActivistChat members admire Cyrus The Great as the greatest liberator of all time for defining the First Declaration of Human Rights over 2500 years ago and the humane treatment of vast empire he ruled. Professor Richard Frye of Harvard University said; "Surely the concept of One World, the fusion of Peoples and Cultures into oneness was one of his important legacies".

2. Ferdowsi is the father of Iranian Renaissance, neo-Iranian cultural awareness, and the Shahnameh is credited with the revival of Iranian identity.

3. The "War on Terror" which is a subset of "War on Taazi" UNWINNABLE and the world peace can not be achieved as long as the Unelected Taazi Islamists Terror and Torture Masters are in power in Iran. The TAAZI terror state and fear society can not create peace and stability.

4. Iranian people can decide about Nuclear Energy, Nuclear Research and Atomic Bomb after the regime change when they have established stable secular democracy and FREE society until then Iran should avoid any kind of Nuclear research program, resulting to acquire Atomic Bomb, under Islamist Taazi occupation and control.

5. Territorial integrity and national sovereignty of Iran.

6. Complete separation of religion from the State.

7. Acceptance of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

8. Free, open and democratic referendum to elect the type of the new Government of Iran in the post-IRI era.

9. Minimum standard of living for all citizens of Iran and equal opportunity for all citizens to benefit from country's national wealth.
10. Past Islamist regime members can not become candidate for election.
The item 1 and 2 above are conforming with President Bush Speech to United States Merchant Marine Academy (June 19, 2006)
"I've a message for the Iranian people: The United States respects you and your country. We admire your rich history, your vibrant culture, and your many contributions to civilization. When Cyrus the Great led the Iranian people more than 2,500 years ago, he delivered one of the world's first declarations of individual rights, including the right to worship God in freedom. Through the centuries, Iranians have achieved distinction in medicine and science and poetry and philosophy, and countless other fields."
The item 3 and 4 above are conforming with US policy towards Iran.
In reponse to those official who might wish to appease Mullahs, according to President Bush the Iranian people are hostage of small clerical elite therefore US government can not recognize the regime as government of Iran and US can use any means to liberate Iranian people.
“The same is true of Iran, a nation now held hostage by a small clerical elite that is isolating and repressing its people. The regime in that country sponsors terrorists in the Palestinian territories and in Lebanon -- and that must come to an end. The Iranian government is defying the world with its nuclear ambitions -- and the nations of the world must not permit the Iranian regime to gain nuclear weapons. America will continue to rally the world to confront these threats. And tonight, let me speak directly to the citizens of Iran: America respects you, and we respect your country. We respect your right to choose your own future and win your own freedom. And our nation hopes one day to be the closest of friends with a free and democratic Iran.”

"Sixty years of Western nations excusing and accommodating the lack of freedom in the Middle East did nothing to make us safe, because in the long run stability cannot be purchased at the expense of liberty," President Bush said.
Source URL: http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2006/01/20060131-10.html
After an election the U.S. should consider to allocate and provide funds or release part of the frozen Iranian assets to the elected Iranian American Solidarity Congress for regime change in Iran and pay salary to these elected Iranians or Americans by over million Iranian American community who should be working full time in Washington to provide support for Freeing their homeland.

Last edited by cyrus on Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:47 pm; edited 5 times in total
Iranian Boy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Cyrus

Very good ideas. I think the republicans doesn´t deserve to win if they don´t announce regime change as official policy, instead of nice words for 5 years and no action.

What I forgot to add on this picture is Condolezza Rice who recently made a U-turn in her Iran policies and became mullahs friends, stopped Senator Santorums Freedom act 100 million support to Iranian opposition and invited Khatami to USA.

anusiya

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree.

I can speak for UK - next time, no-one will vote Tony Blair. He completely screwed it up by making us puppies to Bush (and no-one here likes Bush), and virtually everyone was completely against the Iraq-War, which was the main thing that lost his credebility.

I'm sure there are other factors, but the Iraq war was the main one for me.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will never understand peoples dislike of the iraq war. Yes people died but more good has come from it than bad and Iraq will be the better for it. 10 years from now you will all praise what was done. There will be a second democracy in the middle east (next to Israel) and the region will be more stable because of it. But people are so selfish and they only see the "here and now." They lose sight of the goal and give up and in the end people will suffer for it.

I'll be honest, Brits have never been highly respected in America (lots of bad blood) but Tony Blair has made us reconsider. He is no coward. I can only hope you brits realize that.

Last edited by Cyrizian on Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
anusiya

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, there was guantanamo bay and various other prisons involving abuse of iraqi prisoners ...
false pretext (WMD) - Bush invaded even though there were none ...
the resulting instability - its probably the least safe place on earth now, before it was just really really really really corrupt ...
i'm pretty sure there are more ...

Although, if a democracy does manage to appear there (and a working one as well, not the IRI style), as a result of American-British intervention and not something else, then yes, we'll probably begin seeing it in a different light.

Idea I reckon a good way to stop all this might be to brainwash everyone in the country that the book theyre reading is a metaphor (pointing out the violent verses will simply encourage them), and a lot might stop. Mr. Green
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: