[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fakharavar- Iran's Hope?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Oldman

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ba dorood:

His comprehension is very good however he lack s in vocabulary and a bit of confidence (which is natural for the first-timers).

Well, how can you have democracy when you do not have security?

Also, how can you have security when you do not have democracy. Please note that one can be secured while incarcerated so it is not the same type of security.
espandyar

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good for you Oldman Jan!

You guys tell them what Iranians want!

Have a safe trip and make sure to let us know how it went!

Best of luck and Payande IRAN!
blank

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oldman wrote:
Ba dorood:

His comprehension is very good however he lack s in vocabulary and a bit of confidence (which is natural for the first-timers).

Well, how can you have democracy when you do not have security?

Also, how can you have security when you do not have democracy. Please note that one can be secured while incarcerated so it is not the same type of security.

BaSepaas
Now I understand what you were trying to say.
Best wishes on your trip.
Oldman

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ba dorood:

Thanks.

BTW, Confederation of Iranian Students is planning to hold a conference in Paris on September 8, 2007.

More related info will be posted as it becomes available.

If you are in Europe then it would be a good idea to join and see what the youth are planning for their future in Iran.
blank

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you guys are over-cautious or have bodyguards, since the regimes' tentacles extend all over Europe, and European countries (especially France) is in cahoots with the iri, to make a few bucks.
Stay safe, God be with you.
Oldman

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ba dorood:

Thanks for the heads up.

BTW, what better way to give up life than for country?

I just replied to friend by saying, if I am ever told that I am terminal then you can count on me to take Mullah Khomeini's grave up to the air if you know what I mean.

Nevertheless, you are right and getting killed for Iran is an honor but must help Iran to be an honor otherwise just a wasted life!!
blank

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember, activists like our Prince & others (including yourself) are far more valuable alive, than dead. Therefore, these people need to stay alive & active at all costs to neutralize the demon of iri.....
Khoda Behamrahetan

Last edited by blank on Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oldman

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ba dorood:

You are correct and we shall look out. I know that security is very tight as President Bush will be there. My second time meeting him up close.

Thank you for your well-wishings.
blank

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.pesaregostakh1.blogfa.com/
http://www.fakhravar.com/PictureGallery.html

Fakhravar had never said before, whether he is for a secular democratic constitutional monarchy or another republic.... however, looking at his blog I noticed his statement from the conference he attended where Prince Cyrus Reza Pahlavi, was present.
گفتگوهای صمیمانه من بعنوان یک جمهوریخواه با شاهزاده برای خبرنگارها و عکاسان خیلی جذاب بود.

Oldman, since you are his friend, please put this question to him on behalf of many monarchists, how would he react if people voted for a secular democratic monarchy as oppose to another republic. Would he accept that? or will he join certain ideologues that it is either a republic or nothing.....

Last edited by blank on Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
blank

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Needless to say I am disappointed.....
Oldman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ba dorood:

The answer is that he supports people's wish and in fact, he would supported even more if HIM Reza Pahlavi is the monarch.

They are very close friends, I know that for fact.

Amir supports HIM and when I spoke with his mother she told me of their relationship with Reza Shah Bozorg being his grandfathers PESR AMEH.

His roots are from AALAASHT. Did you know that?!
blank

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oldman wrote:
Ba dorood:

The answer is that he supports people's wish and in fact, he would supported even more if HIM Reza Pahlavi is the monarch.

They are very close friends, I know that for fact.

Amir supports HIM and when I spoke with his mother she told me of their relationship with Reza Shah Bozorg being his grandfathers PESR AMEH.

His roots are from AALAASHT. Did you know that?!

Dear Oldman:
If he supports Prince Cyrus Reza Pahlavi, why is he calling himself "jomhoorikhah"?
No, I didn't know his great grandfather was cousin of the Reza Shah kabir. I don't want to sound cynical, however, in the US everybody was telling Americans they were "prince or princess". We have heard so many "untruth" that many are naturally suspicious.
There are many rumors and questions about how he left Iran, if he was a fugitive from iri, how could he simpy walk through the security at Mehr Abad airport and leave Iran?
Below is an example of an article that has questioned him.

http://www.activistchat.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=7899&start=135
Oldman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ba dorood:

How did he leave....well, I will compose one for you and others to know.

He believes that C.M. can be as democratic as any other progressed system. He prefers republic system for he does not trust anyone but HIM Pahlavi as the Monarch.

I support CM and been his host, translator, and basically his confidont.

We have exchanged on bases of systems and he knows that through Pahlavi dynasty, democracy can take place but does not trust any other family to carry it out.

Hope this helps. Now, I will compose one and get back soon.
Oldman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ba dorood:

How did Amir escape from Iran.

When he was convicted of his crime (none other than political as oppose to Zarafshan’s and many others) to 8 years of jail time, judge breaks his knees by a spear-chuck move and tells him, “MIFRESTAMET JAAIE KEH ZENDEH BIROON NAIAAY”.

Amir was sent to Ghasr prison where hard-core criminals are kept. The same judge paid him a visit in Ghasr to see how he is coming along. Much to his surprise, Amir’s block while housing many murderers was the most organized one. Guess what, he had brought democracy of representation of different groups in the block to resolve issues.

In short, some of those criminals become very good friends and those are the ones who pulled strings within different places to get Amir’s passport issued. I was with him when we went to submit a power-of-attorney for his mother to drop his courses so he would not end up with Fs and subsequently loose his student status at the office of Islamic Rip-off in DC.

The total cost of buying his passport and getting him an o.k. through the customs did not exceed $600. Believe it or not. The office who is responsible for checking passports at the airport was bought. As simple as that.

Mullahs have yet to learn that hungry people will sell their faith for food.

Guard at Evin has a $120 monthly income with rent more than $200. How do you think they make up the differences?

I have been told going to Iran is dangerous for me but my reply has always been, it only costs more than average Iranian.

Hope that I have answered your question.
blank

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate to be skeptical, however, do you truly believe, the security person at the airport is willing to risk his job (maybe even life) to let a well known prisoner escape?
Is it true that he had special privilages at the prison? Can all prisoners have cell phones? can they be allowed to go on 2-3 days leave?
And if the guards can so easily be bought, how is it that, Halleh Esfandiari with her rich American husband is still sitting in Evin prison?
I don't think she should be in jail, at the same time, I don't feel sorry for her. She is another one like Amirahmadi, was trying to "normalize relations" between Iran & the US!! and she can't buy herself out of that hell.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: