[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fakharavar- Iran's Hope?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
espandyar

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cyrus Jan

I met cyrus when I was in LA. A very nice and pleasent person.
I lift my hat for his great effort and I will distribute it to others.

Payande Iran
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

espandyar wrote:
Cyrus Jan

I met cyrus when I was in LA. A very nice and pleasent person.
I lift my hat for his great effort and I will distribute it to others.

Payande Iran

Espandyar Jaan,
Thank you for supporting Mr. Cyrus Kar's great research effort , good contributions are always appreciated by all freedom-loving Iranians.
Regards,
Cyrus
espandyar

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:17 am    Post subject: Subject: Cyrus Kar on CNN Reply with quote

Subject: Cyrus Kar on CNN

Dear friends,
if your so inclined, I invite you to watch me tomorrow (wednesday) night
11/15/06 between 7 and 9 pacific time on CNN's Anderson Cooper 360.
Thank you for your continued support.
Cyrus Kar
blank

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deleted by author.

Last edited by blank on Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
blank

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

www.fakhravar.com

Amir Abbas Fakhravar was born on 6 th of July 1975 in Tehran. His Father Mohammad Bagher was an officer in the Iranian Air Force. He attended middle school and High school programmes designed for gifted children. After receiving a high school diploma in mathematics and Physics he continued as a medical student at the University of Uroomiye.
In 1993, his senior year in High school he was arrested for the first time and was for the first time subjected to solitary confinement, short but horrific.
In 1994 he was elected chairman to the student government body of the University of Medical Sciences in Uroomiye, in 1995 he was put on academic suspension for a semester due to his political activity. In 1996 together with 17other students and members of faculty he was arrested on university campus and was incarcerated by the ministry of Information in Uroomiyeh. After having been tortured for 2 months he was sentenced to a 3 years suspended jail sentence by section 4 of the revolutionary court in Uroomiy. He was also put on academic suspension for two Semesters and transferred to Booshehr University.
1997Amir Abbas was among those on the frontline of the student movement. During that same year his first book titled; “ Sabztarin Cheshme zamin”(“the greenest eyes on earth”) was published. He had a prominent role in the student demonstrations of July 1999 that took place on Tehran University Campus, after authorities had raided the student dormitories. In His articles published in the now banned newspapers “Khordad” and “Moshakerat” he tried to expose the crimes committed by the authorities against his fellow students. Specially in his column titled “Who knows better than the People” published in “Moshakerat” he publicized the atrocities taking place on Tehran University Campus.
From 1996 to 2000 Amir Abbas was arrested and incarcerated for short periods, numerous times on various charges. In 2000 after a crack down on all reformed news publications. Amir Abbas together with many other writers and journalists was sent to jail.
In those days while incarcerated in the political ward of Evin prison he wrote the critical novel “Inja Chah nist” (this place is not a ditch), this novel was short listed for the Paulo Coelho literature price. He was again arrested and put in solitary confinement this time once again by the ministry of Information. Each time the never ending endeavors of his father would result in Amir Abbas being released, only to get arrested on yet another charge. In 2001 he was arrested again and spent 222 days in solitary confinement enduring the most inhumane forms of torture in ward 59 of the Sepah-e-Pasdaran Intelligence and ward 209 of the ministry of Information. The memoirs of those days are summarized in the book; “still, Prisons lost papers” which was published in July 2005 by the American publication “Ketab”. This was his second book to get published in the USA (“Inja chah nist” was published in the US in 2002)
In 2002 he was sentenced to 8 years Imprisonment by section 26 of the revolutionary court, he sustained a knee-injury in the judge Hassan Dahnavi’s(a.k.a. Haddad “executioner”) chamber after which he was sent to a maximum security ward of the Ghasr prison which holds Iran’s most infamous criminals. Once again his fathers tireless efforts got him transferred to Evin’s Political ward.
In 2004 together with Ahmad Batebi and Mohammad Manouchehri he participated in the national university entrance exams and was accepted by the law faculty of Payyame Noor University. The international Organization “Pen” has devoted the year 2005 to introducing the works of this writer, journalist and student. Amir Abbas is also an honorary member of “pen” Canada and UK.
Short while ago Amir Abbas received leave from prison to participate in university exams, after which he didn’t return to prison. As a consequence of this action an order to shoot on sight was issued in his name. Nonetheless he has not quit his fight for freedom. After losing his father in a horrible car accident he has resumed responsibility for his family.
Fakhravar is the founder of the Movement for the freedom of Iran (Jonbeshe Azadye Iranian, JAI), is the chairman of the Independent student movement (Jonbeshe mostaghele daneshjooyan) and is fervent supporter of a united free Iran.

Last edited by blank on Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oldman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ba dorood:

Every time I see this link, I want to read it and see if I can add to it or answer some ambiguity but man it is too long and I can not afford the time.

Since I am Amirabbas confidant (by now), I can most likely answer any questions related to him.

Chaarshanbeh Soory is on the way and my house is always the place to be for this celebration.

Many will be there including Amir and Mr. Azari from KRSI. Mr. Azari is now working for VOA.

BTW, VOA & Radio Farda will go through house cleaning soon.

Saazegaara has been at VOA nonstop due to his "girl friend, Ms. Derakhshesh!!

His older son is at Radio Farda and his younger one is at BBC.

Do you see where I am going with this?

Espandyar Jaan, Persian Gulf Forever banner will be at NYC Persian Parade for the third time and for the second time NO THANKS to Persian Gulf Organization.

Let MPG board know this and if you have members in NYC who wish to participate then let them know.

Besides the banner, this year we have bought an Iranian flag with 30feet by 50 feet which will be carried by attendance who would be wearing red rain jacket with Persian Gulf Forever logo.

This is the second year that IRANBBB.ORG has sponsored Persian Gulf Forever.
Oppenheimer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Oldman,

It is my hope that personality conflicts may give way to solidarity that addresses common threats in a spirit of common cause to achieve freedom.

It is I think a grave misapropriation of energy expended in the opposition community that dwells on the differences that divide, rather than focusing on the achiving of common ground and understanding.

I say this as an observation of the general state of play, not of anyone in particular.

http://activistchat.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=30704#30704

Here you will find in the last post a letter written from a personal perspective that may be of interest to you.

Regards,

"Oppie"
Oldman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ba dorood Oppie Jaan:

I tried reading the link you provided but not sure if I get what you want me to do?! Sorry!

In any case, personality issues will always remain.
I have long been saying to any activist to DO SOMETHING rather than get involved in yet another ORGANIZATION.

Problem for opposition is lack of leadership. I believe that if any of them takes the lead by doing something then the rest will follow him.

Now, doing something is very important. It should not be a simple act but soem6thing that would make an impact inside of Iran.

In one of my recent meetings where we are setting up Iranian Freedom Institution, I have begun by "doing something". Oh, no, I am not planning to lead anything but my own household but I am hoping that my "doing something" will help opposition to, for once, gather up for Iran.

AIPAC is rapping up their annual conference in DC and boy are we out of the loop or what?!

In short, do not expect any other country to do what needs to be done by Iranians.

It is very clear that powerhouses around the world do not mind Islamic Rip-off as it has caused many of them to profit from selling armamnets to Arabs.

It was clear at AIPAC (my friends attended not I) that West is only looking for ways to make money, that is all.

Change of regime is just a slogan with them while it is dear to Iranians.

In short, we have a long way to go and our main problem is not the regime but our own people.

Last edited by Oldman on Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
espandyar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oldman wrote:
Ba dorood:

Every time I see this link, I want to read it and see if I can add to it or answer some ambiguity but man it is too long and I can not afford the time.

Since I am Amirabbas confidant (by now), I can most likely answer any questions related to him.

Chaarshanbeh Soory is on the way and my house is always the place to be for this celebration.

Many will be there including Amir and Mr. Azari from KRSI. Mr. Azari is now working for VOA.

BTW, VOA & Radio Farda will go through house cleaning soon.

Saazegaara has been at VOA nonstop due to his "girl friend, Ms. Derakhshesh!!

His older son is at Radio Farda and his younger one is at BBC.

Do you see where I am going with this?

Espandyar Jaan, Persian Gulf Forever banner will be at NYC Persian Parade for the third time and for the second time NO THANKS to Persian Gulf Organization.

Let MPG board know this and if you have members in NYC who wish to participate then let them know.

Besides the banner, this year we have bought an Iranian flag with 30feet by 50 feet which will be carried by attendance who would be wearing red rain jacket with Persian Gulf Forever logo.

This is the second year that IRANBBB.ORG has sponsored Persian Gulf Forever.

Thank you oldman Jan
I will take this up in the next meeting!
Hopefully there will be a housecleaning soon and dont be surprised if he comes with a official appology to the Iranian people Wink
In regards to Fakhravar I dont know him and I have expressed my views however Iam confident in your intentions and your love for Iran.

Iam sure that you will never compromise on our national interest and I am sure will guard Irans interests where ever and with who ever you are!

Payande IRAN
espandyar
Oldman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ba dorood Espandyar Jaan:

Thanks for the vote of confidsence and BOY the pressure is getting heavier.

Iran is for ALL IRANIANS with ANY view so long as it is for progress of Iran.
blank

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=54718
blank

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://setiz.se/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24
blank

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.pbs.org/weta/crossroads/incl/vidpop_case_4.html?playertype=quicktime;speed=320;description=Amir%20Abbas%20Fakhravar%20talks%20with%20Richard%20Perle%20in%20Dubai.;title=The%20Case%20for%20War;playertemplate=%2Fweta%2Fcrossroads%2Fincl%2Fvideo_template2.html;mediatype=video;media=%2Fweta%2Fcrossroads%2FCaseWar_WebClip4_320.mov%2C%2Fweta%2Fcrossroads%2FCaseWar_WebClip4_320.wmv;version=1.0;basepath=%2Fweta%2Fcrossroads%2Fincl%2Fvidpop_case_4.html;prefchange=1
Oldman

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ba dorood:

For your information, Amirabbas has been invited to a conference in Prague Czech Republic on democracy and security. How could you have one without first having the other?

The distinguished panelists along with him are:

Mr. Natan Sharansky, advisor to Prime Minister of Israel,
Mr. Azner, former Prime Minister of Spain, and
Mr. Havel, former president of Czech Republic.

President Bush is the honorary guest.

The conference is on June 4-6, 2007.

I will accompany him for interpretation purposes.
blank

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oldman:
I am surprised that he still does not speak English??
I don't understand what you mean by "how could you have one without first having the other"???
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: