[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

It seems to me that Mohammed was demon possessed...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Philosophy and Religion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do think Muhammed was demon possessed?
Yes, he was a raving lunatic!!!
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
No, he was just epileptic and/or insane
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, he was THE prophet!!!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I dont care what he was!!! That bastard @#$%ed up my country!!!
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

Cyrizian

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:51 am    Post subject: It seems to me that Mohammed was demon possessed... Reply with quote

Heres the evidence to support my belief.

#1. From his youth, some people thought he was demon possessed.

#2. Muhammad's encounter with "Gabriel" deeply disturbs him, and he thinks he is demon possessed.

#3. He decides to commit suicide, but is stopped when the spirit appears and says he is an apostle.

#4. Later, when these visitations become infrequent, he again goes and tries to commit suicide.

#5. Each time this "spirit" intervenes.

#6. As time went on, people continued to think Muhammad was demon inspired.

Isn't it bizarre that following this experience Muhammad became suicidal? Not only that, but as time goes on, he continues to be suicidal. All the while he wonders, deep down, if he is demon possessed. Does this follow from a real experience with God? Since Mohammed says that the old jewish prophets were muslims, I think we should examine their experiences with heavenly beings. Let's compare Muhammad's experience with Biblical stories of men who had experiences with God. Below are many passages from the Bible descibing different experiences with angels or God himself.

Adam - Gen. 3 & 4, Noah - Gen. 6.

Abraham - Gen. 12 - 18. Moses - Ex. 3 - 34

David Isaiah - Isaiah 6

Mary - Luke 2. Paul - Acts 9

As I read the stories about people in the bible who have an experience with God, I do not find anything that resembles Muhammad's experience. These people were filled with a reverent fear, but never became depressed as a result of their experience. These people fellowshipped with God. Some walked with Him, to others, He revealed Himself. None of them ever contemplated suicide. But several times Muhammad tried to kill himself, and each time this "spirit" stopped him. What plans did this "spirit" have in store for him?

http://answering-islam.org/Silas/demons.htm
Rhuan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't say he was a lunatic, and I'm not even going to assert that he was possessed, however, I beleive that he was under lucifer/satan's control.

Last edited by Rhuan on Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Cyrizian

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoever it was, it was for evil purposes. That much we agree on.

Quoted from http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=105.0

Quote:
History is overflowing with detailed accounts of atrocities committed in the name of this "prophet" and his god Allah. During the Muslim invasion of Syria in 634, four thousand peasants were massacred. In Mesopotamia between 635 and 642, monasteries were ransacked and the monks slain. In Elam and Susa civilians were executed. In Egypt, in the towns of Behnesa, Fayum, Nikiu and Aboit, the Muslim solders murdered whoever they could find, including the elderly, women, and children. Tripoli was attacked and pillaged in 643. Carthage was destroyed and its people slain.

Around the eleventh century, Muslims massacred the people of India and justified it by citing the passages from the Koran about slaying idolaters. The invaders destroyed countless temples and works of art. In Somnath, 50,000 Hindus were slain. A Muslim general killed thousands of peaceful Buddhists in 1193, declaring that as idolaters they had no right to live. He also took care to destroy their library. In the 14th century, Firuz Shah, tyrannical Muslim ruler of northern India, attacked a village where a Hindu religious fair was being held and ordered all participants to be put to death.

In addition to these hideous crimes inspired by Koranic verses, there were also massive forced conversions, abductions and enslavement of non-Muslim people. Every year, for about 600 years, the Nubian kingdom was forced to send a tribute of slaves to the Muslim rulers in Cairo. In 781, 7000 Greeks were enslaved after a battle at Ephesus. At the capture of Thessalonica in 903, 22,000 Christians were sold into Muslim slavery. In 1064, a Muslim general destroyed Georgia and Armenia and enslaved the few inhabitants he did not slaughter. In Muslim-conquered territories of Southern Europe, one-fifth of all Christian children were taken from their parents and impressed into infantry duty for Muslim armies of conquest. For three hundred years, starting around 1350, as many as a thousand children a year were removed from their families in this way.

It was definately a force for evil. History is the proof. And we are to blame for not stopping this sooner.
anusiya

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got banned today from jtf for expressing my point of view, which consisted mostly what ive been posting here and some of trying to reason with them, who were, essentially, planning a muslim holocaust whilst completely hating hitler for holocausting them.

It didnt represent very well on the Israeli society, as that was the first time I was communicating with Israelis.

i'm extremely glad that this site and Persians (to me, this is a representation of Persian people) are more forgiving and liberal than that and actually allow me to speak without calling me a muzzie nazi and calling for me to be exterminated and even forgave me when I went into an outburst (which, btw, I didnt do at all during my few days there).

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sorry that happened to you anusiya. They are kahanist Jews which are a bit more zealous than your average jew. Dont think they are all like that, they aren't. But they will do anything to protect their people. Even violence is ok by their standards. I understand them but I do not agree with them. But you shouldn't have bothered them with your point of view. Most of them have seen the palestinian aggression first hand and are mentally scared from it. Their hearts are hardened to any other point of view.
Rhuan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been posting there, trying to gently push them away from some of their extremely violent ideas... They don't hate me, but I'm not making much progress...
Cyrizian

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read some of your posts there rhuan. Very well written. But there is little chance of them abandoning their extremist views. I gave up convincing them a long time ago. But to be completly honest the only reason Israel is still there is because jews like these stand and fight. Most jews want peace at any cost and are willing to give up most if not all of Israels land in order to achieve it.
Rhuan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is needed is a balance.
Cyrizian

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
What is needed is a balance.

That is getting harder and harder to find these days. Most Jews would say that a balance is Jews killing at least 1 Muslim for every Jew murdered. (some say more than 1 to every jew killed) But as christians we know that its only going to get worse until the antichrist forces peace on them. I wish there was a way to stop all this. But too many people want blood. And we can't have balance if no one wants it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Philosophy and Religion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: