[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mr Osanloo condeming the Islamic Republic - clip

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Liberator

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:55 pm    Post subject: Mr Osanloo condeming the Islamic Republic - clip Reply with quote

SEE CLIP: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XervL0dlVD4&search=iran

First of all let me say that I think Mr Osanloo is a brave man.

Now to the speech that he made in the clip. He says:

"man enghelab kardam ke esteghlal dashte basham, azadi dashte basham, edalate eshtemai dashte basham...dokhtaramoono bekhatere faghr be fahsha nabaran to dubai, nabaran be eslamabad, nabaran be karachi o kuwait."

Mr Osanloo, with all due respect "ghalat kardi enghelab kardi". You are witness to what your "ANgholab" has done to yourself, to your people, and to your country. I hope today you do see that the Iranian government that you "revolted" against was reformable, unlike the ANTI-IRANIAN beast you brought to power, and that your voices WERE affecting the Iranian policymakers in the late 1970's; it is never too late for one to act in the interest of ones country. It was not too late, but you took it one step further and today you are regretting it. You could have had what you wished for today only if you had not been so short-sighted in 1979.

Leaving that aside; you are a brave man to reject this system, the way you have done in the above clip. I hope that you've realized your mistakes.
I do not know of what your political views are today but as long as you agree with me on two things:

- Overthrow of the Islamic Republic
- A free and fair National Referendum to be held where Iranians determine the futur of their country

I will set aside my political views to fight for YOUR freedom. The above are two basic requirements that I believe the majority of the Iranian Nation agrees upon. If you agree with the above as well, which I believe you do, more power to you and more power to your fellow workers in this struggle. More power to all freedom fighting Iranians!

To see what the Islamic Republic has done to Mr Osanloo for being a free man please see: http://www.youtube.com/results?search=osanloo&search_type=search_videos&search=Search

Ba Sepaas

www.anjomane-padeshahi.org
http://aryamehr11.blogspot.com/
blank

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Mr Osanloo condeming the Islamic Republic - clip Reply with quote

Liberator wrote:
SEE CLIP: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XervL0dlVD4&search=iran

First of all let me say that I think Mr Osanloo is a brave man.

Now to the speech that he made in the clip. He says:

"man enghelab kardam ke esteghlal dashte basham, azadi dashte basham, edalate eshtemai dashte basham...dokhtaramoono bekhatere faghr be fahsha nabaran to dubai, nabaran be eslamabad, nabaran be karachi o kuwait."

Mr Osanloo, with all due respect "ghalat kardi enghelab kardi". You are witness to what your "ANgholab" has done to yourself, to your people, and to your country. I hope today you do see that the Iranian government that you "revolted" against was reformable, unlike the ANTI-IRANIAN beast you brought to power, and that your voices WERE affecting the Iranian policymakers in the late 1970's; it is never too late for one to act in the interest of ones country. It was not too late, but you took it one step further and today you are regretting it. You could have had what you wished for today only if you had not been so short-sighted in 1979.

Leaving that aside; you are a brave man to reject this system, the way you have done in the above clip. I hope that you've realized your mistakes.
I do not know of what your political views are today but as long as you agree with me on two things:

- Overthrow of the Islamic Republic
- A free and fair National Referendum to be held where Iranians determine the futur of their country

I will set aside my political views to fight for YOUR freedom. The above are two basic requirements that I believe the majority of the Iranian Nation agrees upon. If you agree with the above as well, which I believe you do, more power to you and more power to your fellow workers in this struggle. More power to all freedom fighting Iranians!

To see what the Islamic Republic has done to Mr Osanloo for being a free man please see: http://www.youtube.com/results?search=osanloo&search_type=search_videos&search=Search

Ba Sepaas

I agree with you Liberator.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: