[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

IPC Material

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:59 pm    Post subject: IPC Material Reply with quote

Dear IPC,

Removed the image as requested, not putting the source was just a mistake:
http://community.activistchat.com/kickapps/service/displayMediaPlayPage.kickAction?mediaId=82140&mediaType=PHOTO&as=4685&b=

Please let me know if there is something else you want to be removed or edited.

Quote:
History of Activist Chat’s Animosity towards IPC

I have no Animosity towards IPC or any other group who is working in the direction of Secularism, Free Society ...

We are not checking info@activistchat.com Email

I don't recall that I have ever posted anything on IPC however someone else who was working with ActivistChat might have done posting on IPC. Please feel free to remove those posts.

You are making too many assumption, the person who was posting on IPC on behalf of ActivistChat is not working for ActivistChat any longer and I was not aware of his posts until you have informed me.

Good IPC job on the following article with very good images :
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/history/artemisia/index.htm

I don't have time for Animosity with other Secular Activists.

Thanks,
Cyrus
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: