[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Taazi Defined
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blank

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Haya:
It is easier said than done! maybe you can come down and help us with our cause...
Haya

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 1:28 pm    Post subject: Free Iran Reply with quote

I really wish there were something I could do to really help. But the most I can do at the moment is to forward these articles on to the media and tell my friends. I believe that something will happen soon, however. G-d will not allow the people of Iran to continue to suffer like this. When the Children of Israel stood in front of the Red Sea with the army of Pharoah behind them, they were afraid to go into the water. One man by the name of Nachshon took the first step and when he did, the waters parted enabling the rest to walk through. This isn't written in the Bible, but is written in the Talmud (the Oral Law) to show that sometimes all it takes is the courage of one person to make something great happen.
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 4:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Free Iran Reply with quote

Haya wrote:
Actually, I live in Israel and am from the U.S. originally. Someone really ought to organize the Iranians in the U.S. the same way that there are Jewish organizations that raise money. It's a shame that this hasn't been done up to now. It could be called the UIA (United Iranian Appeal) similar to the UJA (United Jewish Appeal). Also, there MUST be Iranian lobbying done on Capitol Hill on behalf of a free Iran. All you need to do is - initially - contact one or two rich, influential Iranians to get the ball rolling. If you don't take that first step, you will never know what can happen.

Dear Haya,
Thank you for your morale support. In order for you to understand some of the difficulties, review following facts:

- Due to over 400 terrors outside Iran by the Taazi Islamofascist regime, the majority of Iranian American are afraid of helping to FREE Iran and also getting involved in the complex Iranian politics. Iranians lived under Fear for a long lime.

- President Bush Admin is the first administration in past 27 years that publicly separated Iranian people from Taazi Islamofascist regime, as a result many Iranian American were afraid of getting involved. It is not easy to survive when Media is playing many games against a small group of minority who is fighting terror. We appreciate the fact that at least president Bush provided word of support for freedom-loving Iranian people .

- Jews have religious institution backbone to gather for helping one another, majority of Iranian American don’t have any religion (agnostic) and with past 27 years experience they are running away from any religion, specially mosque and any kind of Islam . It is much easier to collect money in the name of god , religion and selling key to heaven than to collect money for FREE Society, secular democracy and what no one can guarantee. Khomani had a lot of money during Taazi take over because of reasons I said.

- Jews lost 6 million in WW II , Iranian people have not lost as much but our culture has been attacked by Taazi Islamist regime viciously. In the Islamist cultural attack and war of ideas Iranian won and the Taazi regime has lost very badly.

- Iranian American are new immigrant the Jews have been in US for a long time and they are scattered around the world.

- If US government is not planning to help Iranian American community to fight Taazi Islamist regime at least they can stop the regime to spend over 200 million dollars in US soil against freedom-loving Iranian American community and some spent in Washington for lobbyist

Often I see writers, planners and strategist compare Iran with other countries. The difference between old USSR, Lebanon, Georgia, Ukraine, Kyrgystan… with Iran, as a hostage to evil Taazi Mullahs and EU3 (“Terror/Torture Master”) is big and much tougher than these countries and my reasons are as follows:

1) These countries could not bribe G8 politicians with stolen Oil/Gas money and attractive financial contracts.

2) The ruling class Taazi Clerical Mafia Islamist in Iran are very corrupt and they do anything to stay in power, they don’t have any principle and ethics .

3) These countries were not using terrorism both internally and externally for creating fear .

4) The ruling class Taazi Clerical Mafia Islamist are giving the key positions to people that their hands are dirty with blood and terrorism so they stay faithful to the regime , ruling class and these thugs have no way out . The profile of their new Taazi President Select is good indication how they are operating.

5) In USSR they did not have political freedom but they had social freedom.

6) Distributing Drug to destroy youth for controlling the society.

7) Tough battle and not much real support from outside (GCool so far.

Cool In past 27 years the EU3 was helping the Islamist regime, who is really helped Iranian for FREE Society?

9) In France on 6th August, 1991 Prime Minister Dr. Shapur Bakhtiar was murdered by the agents of the Islamic Republic Mafia with knife in his Paris home.The killer arrested and released by French government for good Oil cntract. As a firm opponent of all totalitarian rule, he volunteered for service with the French Resistance and served in the "Orlean" battalion in WWII. France as a good example of G8 countries sold his hero and soul to cheap oil and contracts from Islamic Mafia.

10) As you are aware, there is not any better case than Ms. Zahra Kazemi, a Canadian-Iranian photojournalist. What G8 has done for this case in past 3 years?.

11) It is only in the past few months EU3 stopping to support the Taazi regime. Still China and Russia are helping the Taazi regime ...

12) We the people must stop buying products from China and push US to reduce the level of trades with Russia by at least 50%

Thanks,
Cyrus
Haya

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 5:56 am    Post subject: Pray Reply with quote

Well, it seems the only thing left to is to pray - pray that this evilness will cease to exist and pray that the Shah's son will be successful. I didn't understand how tied to oil the G8 is and they don't really give a damn about freedom. And everyone (leftists) says is Bush. This is truly depressing. Well, I will continue to pass on information about Iran to everyone I know and tell them - in the U.S. - to be in contact with their representatives in Washington.
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 12:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Pray Reply with quote

Haya wrote:
Well, it seems the only thing left to is to pray - pray that this evilness will cease to exist and pray that the Shah's son will be successful. I didn't understand how tied to oil the G8 is and they don't really give a damn about freedom. And everyone (leftists) says is Bush. This is truly depressing. Well, I will continue to pass on information about Iran to everyone I know and tell them - in the U.S. - to be in contact with their representatives in Washington.

My points are to show you the problem complexity, it is not very simple but not impossible ...
soon or later Iranian people will win their freedom and Taazi forces in Iran and their supporters must look for holes .....

Despite all obstacles, difficulties, bribes, corruptions .... the Spirit Of Freedom for Free Society and Secular democracy in Iran is very strong and we have the backing of over 90% of the Iranian people. The Taazi Clerics and their Militia supporters are living in fear of their end date ...

Today may be we don't have 10 Army divisions to send Taazi forces to the dustbin of history but don't forget the power of people when starts to move like a flood .....

Increasing public awareness regarding multi dimensional War on Taazi is the key for Unity of Vision and Iranians is the key to win War on Terror ....

Iranian is culture and anyone can become Iranian .....

We don't pray, to learn about Iranian culture starts with the following:

Ferdowsi Tousi (فردوسی طوسی in Persian) (more commonly transliterated Firdausi, Ferdosi or Ferdusi) (935–1020) is considered to be one of the greatest Persian poets to have ever lived. Among the national heroes and literary greats of all time, Ferdowsi has a very special place. His life-long endeavor, dedication and personal sacrifices to preserve the national identity, language and heritage of his homeland put him in great hardship during his lifetime, but won him fame and honor for one of the greatest poetic masterpieces of all time.
The following is the highest level of code of ethics for all time defined for humanity from masterpiece of The Epic of Kings by Ferdowsi (935–1020) the World famous Persian (Iranian) poet. This is unmatched by anything that has been written before Ferdowsi :

“Crush not even the tiny ant that beareth a grain of
corn, for she hath life, and sweet life is a boon.”

I am deathless, I am the eternal Lord
For I have spread the seed of the Word.

Source URL: http://activistchat.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=7944
Haya

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 2:39 pm    Post subject: Spread the word Reply with quote

You cannot wait for people to discover this website (and others like it); you have to go to them. Here is a website that - maybe - will be receptive to printing something from you. His email address is:

alain@alainsnewsletter.com

Explain to him who are (I discovered you're a pretty important person) and that it is important that the American public to learn about what's really happening in Iran today.
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:05 pm    Post subject: Leader allows American's burial in Ir Reply with quote

NASSER KARIMI, Associated Press Writer wrote:

Leader allows American's burial in Iran

By NASSER KARIMI, Associated Press Writer
Source Of URL: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070914/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iran_american_scholar_2

Iran's hardline president will honor an American scholar's request to be buried in a historic Iranian city when he dies, the state broadcasting company said Thursday.

Richard Nelson Frye, an 87-year-old professor emeritus of Iranian and Central Asian studies at Harvard University, said his desire to be buried in Iran dates to the time of the shah in the 1970s and he had made the request to previous Iranian leaders with no success.

He has yet been informed of the decision by President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, but he expects to get that when he visits the Iranian mission to the United Nations on Monday.

"It's been a long process and finally they have come through," he told The Associated Press from his home in the central Massachusetts town of Brimfield.

Frye said he first visited central Asia during World War II when he worked for the U.S. Office of Strategic Services, the forerunner of the Central Intelligence Agency. His affection for Iran and its people grew during his scholarly pursuits, and he wants to be buried in the city of Isfahan near Arthur Pope, his mentor and predecessor as director of the Asia Institute in Shiraz.

Iran's state broadcasting company said on its Web site that Frye had made his request in a letter addressed directly to Ahmadinejad.

"I ask the Iranian president to allow my burial in the beautiful city of Isfahan to prove the unbreakable link between the honorable Iranian and American nations," Frye was quoted as saying in his letter.

The decision comes at a time of heightened tensions between Iran and the U.S. Washington was angered by Tehran's arrest of four Iranian-Americans accused of plotting against the government, while Iran protested the detention of eight Iranians by U.S. forces in Iraq last month.

Washington also accuses Iran of arming Shiite Muslim militants in Iraq and seeking to develop nuclear weapons. Tehran denies those claims, and blames the U.S. for Iraq's instability.

Iran and the U.S. have not had diplomatic relations since Washington cut its ties with Tehran after Iranian students stormed the U.S. Embassy in Tehran in 1979.

But Ahmadinejad provided some rare words of support for the U.S. in his written authorization of Frye's burial request, according to the broadcasting company's Web site.

"Both the Iranian and American nations are seekers of monotheism, justice and the beauty of pure thoughts," the president said. "While hoping for long life for this introducer of Islamic culture to other people in the world, it is necessary to arrange the realization of his wish."

Several American nationals have been buried in Iran in the past, including one who was celebrated as a national hero.

Howard Conklin Baskerville, an American teacher, participated in Iran's 1906 Constitutional Revolution and was shot dead three years later trying to break a siege of the northern city of Tabriz, where he was buried. The city's museum contains a sculpture of Baskerville celebrating him as a martyr.

Famous for its beautiful Islamic architecture, the central Iranian city of Isfahan was the site of the country's capital twice throughout history, most recently under the Safavid dynasty in the 16th century.

It may be some time before Frye returns to the city for the final time. "I feel like I am in good health," he said with a chuckle.

___

Associated Press Writer Mark Pratt in Boston contributed to this report.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: