[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Islam: A False Religion
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Philosophy and Religion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amil

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:08 am    Post subject: Islam: A False Religion Reply with quote

Islam: A False Religion

By: Amil Imani

“In science it often happens that scientists say, you know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken, and then they actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. They really do it. It doesn't happen as often as it should, because scientists are human and change is sometimes painful. But it happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion”. Carl Sagan

As has been said, if you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. Islam in general, forbids lying. The Quran says, "Truly Allah guides not one who transgresses and lies." Surah 40:28. In the Hadith, Mohammed was also quoted as saying, "Be honest because honesty leads to goodness, and goodness leads to Paradise. Beware of falsehood because it leads to immorality, and immorality leads to Hell." However, this has not been the case in Islam. Islam is based on big lies and contradictions.

The biggest scam in Islam, especially Shi’a Islam is perhaps the notion of “Taqqiyeh”, an immoral tactic to lie for a good cause and later retract your words, (The belief that the end justifies the means). Islam is all about schemes, war and violence.

Prophet Mohammed was an extremely violent man, a man of war. Historically, Jesus set the example for love, as did Moses. The opposite is true of Prophet Muhammad. That is why we see so many suicide bombers in our era. They simply are following what the prophet of Islam had planned for them. Islam rewards those who become martyrs with 72 virgins. So, sex is what the Arab Muslim murderers die for. It is all about sex. This must tell us a lot about the prophet’s own appetite for sex. He did not spare anyone; even 9 year old girls were not immune to his sexual wrath. Worshiping a sex-maniac and a child molester? I think NOT.

Muslims are true victims of Islam. However, they fail to realize that Islam is a cult, and the prophet was a demon, possessed by a huge sexual appetite. Yes, true Muslims firmly believe, that those who die in the act of killing the infidels (Christians, Jews and other non-believers) will not only gain entrance into heaven, but will be greeted by 72 virgin women--most likely, seventy-two 9 year old girls.

Being politically correct has backed fired and the world seems to be taken hostage by the Islamic fanatics. The more politicians give in and declare Islam as a peaceful religion, the more they give the Muslim fanatics impetus to harass and intimidate people of the host countries where they have been given shelter to live.

Galileo said: "I do not think it is necessary to believe that the same God who has given us our senses, reason, and intelligence wished us to abandon their use, giving us by some other means the information that we could gain through them."

The statement above was true then as it is true today. God has bestowed upon humans many different senses, including “intelligence” so that we use them for a better life. The senses he has given us should lead us to enlightenment and prosperity, not the other way around. Is it possible that the almighty has given these treasures to only a few people and abandoned the rest of his creatures in bewilderment?

Intelligence is discerning between true and false or the real and illusory. Islam ultimately defines the real nature of intelligence as coming to realize the absolute nature of Allah and the relativity of all else that is other than He. The Qur'an calls those who have gone astray from religion as those who cannot think, 'la ya'quilun', those who cannot use their intelligence correctly.

It is true that all religions are founded on fear. Fear of the unknown. Fear of death. However, throughout the years, many of the world religions were able to find ways to reform themselves, but NOT Islam. Islam prides itself on having remained unchanged. The Islamic Revolution in Iran presents a clear image of Islam. We do not need to go back to 1400 years ago and see what the prophet of Islam did. We can see a total replica in the words of his disciples, Ayatollah Khomeini, and the newly selected president of Iran, Mr. Ahmadinejad. That is how Islam advanced rapidly around the world, with terror and fear.

“Quran says; kill, imprison! Why are you only clinging to the part that talks about mercy? Mercy is against God. Mehrab means the place of war, the place of fighting. Out of the mehrabs, wars should proceed, just as all the wars of Islam used to proceed out of the mehrabs. The prophet has [had] sword to kill people. Our [Holy] Imams were quite military men. All of them were warriors. They used to wield swords; they used to kill people. We need a Khalifa who would chop hands, cut throat, stone people.”

“In the same way that the messenger of God used to chop hands, cut throats, and stone people; in the same way that he massacred the Jews of Bani Qurayza because they were a bunch of discontented people. If the Prophet used to order to burn a house or exterminate a tribe, that was justice.” Ayatollah Khomeini.

Many Islamic scholars vow that Islam is a religion of logic, wisdom, moderation and peace. They vow that Islam invites people towards insight and knowledge and uplifts the position of women in society. This is far from the truth. Islam cannot stand what is logical and it does not invite people towards insight, but entraps humans with a deadly poison. Once one becomes Muslim, there is no way out.

Islam is about forcing women to wear the “hejab” the symbol of backwardness, stupidity and fanaticism. Women are second class citizens in the Muslim world. The prophet Muhammad takes his 9 year old wife to bed. What kind of man, not to mention a prophet of God, would commit such horrible act of pedophilia? The Quran says women are to be beaten by their husbands, yet Muslim women apparently are fine with this violence, or they could not wait to divorce Islam and run away. Quran says four wives are allowed but Muhammad had at least 20 or even more. They say, in paradise, women are chained in different areas for men's pleasure.

Islam definitely is not compatible with logic and democracy. As a matter of fact, Islam is against liberty and freedom. The problem with the Islamic scholars is that they are in denial that the genie is out and now it is way too late to put it back in the bottle.

Khoshroo Gholamali, Deputy Minister for International and Legal Affairs of the Islamic Republic at the Munich Conference on Security Policy said, “Islam’s prime objective is to strike a balance between Islamic tenants and democratic mechanisms. The extremists have manipulated, misconstrued, and tried to hijack Muslim tenants.”

What Mr. Gholamali said in the conference is misleading and untrue. What Mr. Gholamali did not talk about was the achievements of the Islamic republic for the past 27 years as a model country for the Muslim world. He did not mention about the Islamic executions, floggings, stoning and amputations of limbs in public since this peaceful religion invaded Iran.

He did not speak about the promotion of international and domestic terrorism through Islamic jihad, the creation of the Hezbollah who have conducted many terrorist attacks against innocent people and the promotion of Islamic fundamentalism. He did not say this moderate religion has oppressed the religious minorities in Iran and made them to flee their country. He did not mention how savagely the Islamists in Iran have raped innocent girls before executing them because Islam forbids executing virgins, so raping them was very Islamic. Yes, Islam is very democratic, but only for the Islamic terrorists.

Javid Amir in his article “Views of a Muslim-American” says “it must be understood that it is a mistake to imagine that Islam is an inherently violent and fanatical faith. Islam is a universal religion and there is nothing extremist, monolithic and anti-western about it. Doctrinally, Islam is as blameless as other of the great Universal religions.”

But, Mr. Amir, Islam ‘is’ an inherently violent and fanatical faith. It is all written in the holy book of Quran. So please stop lying to the population and face the facts. The problem with Islam lies not only in the holy book, but it lies in the life of the prophet himself. Muslims incessantly proclaim that the mainstream schools of thought misinterpret the holy book of Quran, yet they fail to recognize that the prophet of Allah lived such an unholy life himself and it is due to his narcissistic life and personality that his followers savagely follow his behavior.

It is due to Muhammad’s way of life that Muslims act barbaric and run amuck and burn cars and Embassies each time someone draws a picture of the holy prophet. Behaviorally, the prophet of Allah hallmarks a cult. In other words, we cannot compare Islam to other religions because due to the prophets narcissistic manners, Islam falls in the category of a cult, not a religion. Yes, Islam is a cult founded by an Arab man from Mecca in Arabia, by the name of Mohammed, who lived from 570-632 A.D. A huge problem is that cults are incredibly difficult to dismantle intellectually. The brainwashing is grandiose.

Indeed, the Prophet of Islam’s deeds and words, Islamic law and its interpretation, has always been totally intolerant and he practiced an unholy life. According to Muslims, the prophet of Islam was Khataman Nabiyyeen (The last prophet) and Allah will no longer send prophets. Well, if God chose a man like Muhammad who butchered, raped, terrorized, massacred and killed so many innocent people with the sword of Islam as his messenger, then we are dealing with a terrorist God here.

Until we understand this and put a stop on this widely spread contagious disease, many innocent people will continue to die. The very survival of the civilized world is dependent upon our understanding that Islam is mankind’s greatest enemy.

Amil Imani is an Iranian born, pro democracy activist who resides in the United States of America. Amil is a poet, writer, literary translator, novelist and an essayist who has been writing and speaking out for the struggling people of his native land, Iran.

www.amilimani.com
Cyrizian

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I couldn't agree more. Islam is a disease. Mohammad was a very sick man. I would imagine that the blood of millions is already on his repulsive hands. As much as I agree with you, I have to ask, "How do we stop it?" So many Iranians think of Islam as a part of their cultural identity and they take pride in it. How do we break that assumption? Is it even possible? I would love to hear your thoughts on a solution.

Cyrizian
Winston06

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islam is a disease spread by the Mohammedians' around the globe!

http://thespiritofman.blogspot.com
anusiya

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok my previous post to this was quite offensive at amil and although i am angry at him for saying these things i am sure he has a reason for having said those things.

Before i start, let me just say a few things
1. I haven't found a single quote from the quran or a hadis here, apart from at the start (maybe thats just my bad reading skills, but ...). If you are going to argue, please don't make spineless arguements
2. I don't know anything about Sunniism or Shiaism or Sufiism or Wahhabiism or whatever. I am going to answer this according to what I've been taught. I'm an Ahmadi (yes, we're also persecuted as heretics in several places).

Ok, now I'll begin.
Firstly, you say that "the biggest scam in Islam is..." I have never heard of such of a thing in my Islam. It may be a solely Shia thing, or it may simply be a corruption that has entered over the years. But it is completely unislamic.

Regarding the virgins ... the Quran does say: "They will not hear therein of any sinful talk (56:26), except only the word of salutation - Peace, peace (56:27)" It does not say anything about sex, infact, the opposite - as Lust is considered sinful.

If terrorists die for Lust, then they are sinning and will go to hell.

Furthermore, who are these 9 year old girls? And, in any case, considering that children were married from that age in Europe at the time anyway, and it has been going back for years and years. It only stopped quite recently. Pliny (a Roman writer) married someone who was much younger than him, and they had sex - but you can't call these people child-molesters because you cant use modern standards on a lifestyle of 600 AD.

Also, we don't worship Mohammad. We worship God. Worshipping mohammad is a sin.

Where do you understand that infidels are non-Muslims? Anyone monotheistic is considered as "people of the book" and are classed with Muslims, as their religions are very similar. This includes christians, jews, zoroastrians, possibly more. What you should say is "false muslims believe ..." as it is false islam you appear to have been exposed to.

Islam has not been unchanged. What do you call Sufiism? That isn't mainstream. The Ahmadi movement was a reform and removed all the **** from Islam. That is why you do not get Ahmadi terrorists (unfortunately we are only a small minority of muslims). The Iranian government is a corruption of true Islam.

When does the Quran say "Kill, Imprison ..."? How can mercy be against God if God is the most merciful? If you quote someone like Ayatollah Khomeyni you are getting a corrupted picture. Why not quote Hazrat Khalifatul Masih IV. He was a religios leader. He never said anything like that because he followed true Islam.

If Islam is againt logic and thinking, why were the main scientific centres of the world in the Ottoman and Persian and Moghal Empires (up until the mid 18th century in Europe). It was the Turkish influence that spurred the European renaissance of science. Without us, the europeans would still be living in pig huts and there would probably be no america either.

However, I do agree that the Hijab is wrong. However, look at its history, and you will find that your Emperor Cyrus the Great introduced it first, and then the Byzantines. Ancient Greek and Roman women are also depicted as veiled sometimes. Not us! Also, the Hijab is not mentioned in the Quran. We are urged to dress modestly, i.e. not showing anything that shouldnt be showed ... it is perfectly acceptabble for a woman to show her hair and face and hands and arms and legs (below the knees) etc.

Ok, I dont have time right now to answer everything, so I'll edit this post later. Let me just say two things:
1. Amil, you have heard about Islam from the wrong people. Read into the Ahmadiyya movement. Then you might begin to appreciate us a little more. Although we are persecuted as heretics in places like pakistan and probably IRI as well, our islam is much more peaceful and moderate than that which you appear to have been exposed to.
2. This forum is supposed to be anti-Ayatollah, not anti-Muslim. All this energy should go towards toppling the Ayatollahs in Iran, not throwing spineless crap at us. If you want to throw crap, throw it at them, and you'll get crap back.
anusiya

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cyrizian, I would love to stop the spread of this false Islam that rules IRI and various other things. It is giving us moderate muslims, whichever sect we're from, a bad name. The number of racist comments ive had made about me here in UK is uncountable.

I read somewhere else here that the majority of iranians would become zarathrustri if they were allowed. If you topple the iri government, you would probably topple the false islam as well.
Cyrizian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Becasue I am always on the quest for truth and since I have so little knowledge of the amadiyya movement, would you please answer a few questions for me?

1. What does the Amadiyya movement think of Israel? Do they want it wiped from teh map? Would they be willing to live in peace alongside them? or any other "infidel" government?

2. does it allow or support polygamy?

3. what of Jihad?

4. Why are you persecuted as heretics? Is that why you are in the UK?

5. What do you think of Mohammeds command to "Slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush." Qur'an, Sura 9:5 ?

6. How do you explain the terrible conditions in islamic countries and the powerful economies and freedoms of America and Israel?

7. What else seperates you from mainstream islam?

Thank you for your time.
anusiya

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My answers might not quite be correct, but this is what I've been taught. For more information you might want to visit www.alislam.org (or something like that .. do a wikipedia search).

1. Peace with everyone. Pro-Israel, Pro-america etc. We do not fight with weapons. Our sword is the pen.

2. As far as I know, its not allowed.

3. There are two types of Jihad (mainstream as well - just correcting some apparent views around here): greater jihad - which is inner striving; and lesser jihad, which is against other people. it used to be done with swords, but now our main weapon is pen, keyboard, tv camera, radio etc.
We don't support jihad with arms. It is outdated and nowadays is innefective. Also it leads to a lot of other nonsense which jihad with a pen would stop.
I suppose in that sense I'm jihading here by debating these things ... too bad those virgins are probably metaphorical lol Very Happy

4. yes, thats why we're in the UK. mainstream muslims dont see us as proper muslims (dont know why, i seem perfectly legitamate to me Smile) I think it has to do with the fact that we believe that the messiah has already come (Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad) and this was in the 1890s in Qadian in India. Most of us are in UK, Germany, India, and other parts of Europe. We're executed in Pakistan. There are none in Iran (that I know of).

5. I've explained this already ... although that was my personal view. You have to read the entire Quran with a commentary to fully understand a lot of the verses - simply an online translation will not do.

6. There are many factors that contribute to a country having terrible conditions:
- Colonialism, and its aftereffects, such as in India, Pakistan, Central Asia, Africa etc.
- Corrupt governments, eg: Africa, Iran, possibly others
- Economic factors - being situated in the middle of nowhere (some african countries, central asia), no resources, ports etc lead to a crumbling infrastructure

The rise of the west with their firearms was prophesised in islam (along with the big bang, the speed of light to a few decimal places and relativity ... but thats besides the point) ... however, it has to be said that without the effects of islamic science, particularly turkish, on europe, this wouldn't have happened.

7. This is mainly regarding the recoming of the Messiah. mainstream muslims regard him as not having come yet. We believe that he came and has already passed away. We follow his khalifas now. That is the main difference, but there are other points:
- the quran is completely perfect, and contains no contradictions - any of them are caused by misiniterpreteing or mistranslating or various other errors. when a hadis contradicts the quran, the hadis cannot be true.
- we are much more liberal than most other muslims (or so it seems) women are regarded as equal, and the hijab is optional - i mean, you still have to cover your head when you pray, but you can wear a hat for all we care. as long as you intend to be modest. also, mainstream muslims arent permitted to show anything above their ankles and wrists (or so ive heard) but for us it is the knees and shoulders and only when praying (of course modesty is still important)

Thank you for approaching me with an open heart and passing me off as an islamofascist like others have done. some of my answers may be incorrect so i reccomend that you look at our official website.
Amil

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:06 am    Post subject: Dear Cyrizian, Reply with quote

Cyrizian wrote:
I couldn't agree more. Islam is a disease. Mohammad was a very sick man. I would imagine that the blood of millions is already on his repulsive hands. As much as I agree with you, I have to ask, "How do we stop it?" So many Iranians think of Islam as a part of their cultural identity and they take pride in it. How do we break that assumption? Is it even possible? I would love to hear your thoughts on a solution.
Cyrizian

Dear Cyrizian,

I will try to answer your questions in a few days. By the way, those are excellent questions and they should be answered by all Iranian patriots.

Best regards,
Amil

Last edited by Amil on Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:56 am; edited 3 times in total
Amil

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:08 am    Post subject: War on Terror Reply with quote

Ignorance of Islamic Terror Poses Greatest Threat
War on Terror/Amil Imani
April 1, 2006

The intention of this article is to provoke a much-needed debate on the nature of a phenomenon called "Islamic Terrorism." Most people in the United States assume that the phenomenon called "Islamic Terrorism" started after the 11 September 2001 attack on the World Trade Center in New York City.

Actually, the world was in a deep coma about the nature of Islamic Terrorism before the events of 11 September. In some cases, people still refuse to accept that there is such reality called "Islamic Terrorism." However, this phenomenon did not start on or about 11 September 2001. This event was conceived and put into action fourteen hundred years earlier across the hot, sandy deserts of Arabia.

No, Islam has not been hijacked by the Islamic militants. The cult of Islam has hijacked humanity for almost 14 centuries. Until we digest this and do something to circumvent the trend, our risk and exposure grows greater in between each attack.

http://www.therant.us/guest/imani/04012006.htm
Winston06

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:50 am    Post subject: Re: War on Terror Reply with quote

Amil wrote:
Ignorance of Islamic Terror Poses Greatest Threat
War on Terror/Amil Imani
April 1, 2006

The intention of this article is to provoke a much-needed debate on the nature of a phenomenon called "Islamic Terrorism." Most people in the United States assume that the phenomenon called "Islamic Terrorism" started after the 11 September 2001 attack on the World Trade Center in New York City.

Actually, the world was in a deep coma about the nature of Islamic Terrorism before the events of 11 September. In some cases, people still refuse to accept that there is such reality called "Islamic Terrorism." However, this phenomenon did not start on or about 11 September 2001. This event was conceived and put into action fourteen hundred years earlier across the hot, sandy deserts of Arabia.

No, Islam has not been hijacked by the Islamic militants. The cult of Islam has hijacked humanity for almost 14 centuries. Until we digest this and do something to circumvent the trend, our risk and exposure grows greater in between each attack.

http://www.therant.us/guest/imani/04012006.htm

Amil

I wonder if you have ever watched Dr. Wafa Sultan appearances on some arabic TV forums?

Check memritv.org for more info on her works and anti-Islam ideas

Amil

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:34 am    Post subject: Re: War on Terror Reply with quote

Winston06 wrote:

Amil

I wonder if you have ever watched Dr. Wafa Sultan appearances on some arabic TV forums?

Winston,

Yes indeed. She is a very courageous Arab woman. Arabs must learn from this brave woman to abnegate and renounce Islam. Unfortunately, most devout Muslims are completely brainwashed. You really cannot reason with people who have been blinded by Islamic faith. I suggest the above person join www.faithfreedom.org and take his case there. I am sure he will find the place fascinating and enlightening to discuss Islamic issues.

Last edited by Amil on Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Winston06

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:09 am    Post subject: Re: War on Terror Reply with quote

Amil wrote:
Winston06 wrote:

Amil

Winston,

Yes indeed. She a very courageous Arab woman. Arabs must learn from this brave woman to abnegate and renounce Islam. Unfortunately, most devout Muslims are completely brainwashed. You really cannot reason with people who have been blinded by Islamic faith. I suggest the above person join www.faithfreedom.org and take his case there. I am sure he will find the place fascinating and enlightening to discuss Islamic issues.

agreed!

Btw, you got to write about all religions too!

anusiya

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this previously offensive post has been edited.
i am truly sorry for having said it.

Last edited by anusiya on Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Cyrizian

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
HEIL AMIL

hehe...Just becasue he is antiislamic doesnt mean hes pro nazi. In fact I would say its is the Islamofacists that believe teh Jews should be destroyed and muslims should rule the world. That sounds abit more like Hitler to me...
anusiya

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm ... good point

sorry

however i am quite offended that all muslims are being grouped under various names. Sure, some muslims are like that, but the vast majority, like a lot of religions, are good people who couldn't give a **** whether their girls wear a hijab or a hat or nothing at all on their heads. The vast majority of us muslims took more offense from the protests following the Danish cartoons than the cartoons themselves (personally, I thought they were quite funny apart from the bomb-turban one)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Philosophy and Religion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: