[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Are the Kurds the key to Iranian Freedom?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Morning Light

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:54 am    Post subject: Are the Kurds the key to Iranian Freedom? Reply with quote

I am asking this question because it seems with everyday that Ahmadinejad is making open war and regular battles with Israel almost inevitable.

Israel is well known for its many and very solid and good relations with Kurds who they have historically trained and equipted for battle.

My personal opinion is that we may soon see Israel rinse and repeat it's policy of Alliance with Kurdish Nationalists, and provide Kurds, and possibly Azeris in Iran as well with Arms and training like in Iraq, and possibly using Azerbaijan and Southern Kurdistan as the weapons routes.

So I have a question to fellow Iranians, if that scenario is to happen (I pray around the clock that I am wrong and that the IRI will be overthrown before Ahmadinejad can get his chance to do what can not be undone), do you think the Kurds will fight as an internal Iranian Revoloution dedicated to national freedom for Iran and destroying the IRI, or do you think they will fight as nationalists in favor of their own state?

As I said I sincerely hope that I am incorrect, but after seeing a string of disaster after disaster after disaster my entire life I think I have the right to be somewhat pessimistic.

This is one reason I am hoping for an anti-IRI revoloution sooner then what politicians mean by soon, afterall the IRI has given minorities few reasons to be loyal to Iran, and I fear for Iran's future is something like a bombing of Israel happens, I do not want to see Iran destroyed in civil war after 27 years of Iranians being rounded up for slaughter and opression and treated like animals.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: