[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who do you support on this forum?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Peyman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:46 am    Post subject: Who do you support on this forum? Reply with quote

I am an iranian living in canada, and I'm wondering who the people of this forum are supporting? What dissidents? The king, the peoples mojahedin?

I love my country with all of my heart, but I would never support an attack by the US on my country, simply because the US would surely put some other idiots in charge, like the Peoples Mojahedin, and it's not a secret that the iranian people living in Iran do not support Mojahedin. And the Natinoal Council of Resistance of Iran is just another disguise for Mojahedin simply because it is the wife of the mojahedin leader that is elected as the President of that organisation. And I honestly don't trust our King Palavi neither. He has lived in the US for a very long time and is probably brainwashed with pro american propaganda.

The only kind of force I support is by the iranians themselves within iran. No one else should be alloud to infere.

I saw a blog the other day on this forum, suggesting that all these organisations fighting to free iran should colaborate and I believe that that would be a very good start, but we all know that WE iranians do not have unity (HAMBASTEGI) and that would only lead to more controversy and rivalry within the iranian society. It seems to me that we are doomed.

To sum up, I like this forum a lot, it states a lot of important factors and takes up relevant issues, but it seems that this forum is somewhat too much pro american. Are you guys blind to all the atrocities committed by the US? or you just chose to close your eyes?
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Who do you support on this forum? Reply with quote

Peyman wrote:
I am an iranian living in canada, and I'm wondering who the people of this forum are supporting? What dissidents? The king, the peoples mojahedin?

I love my country with all of my heart, but I would never support an attack by the US on my country, simply because the US would surely put some other idiots in charge, like the Peoples Mojahedin, and it's not a secret that the iranian people living in Iran do not support Mojahedin. And the Natinoal Council of Resistance of Iran is just another disguise for Mojahedin simply because it is the wife of the mojahedin leader that is elected as the President of that organisation. And I honestly don't trust our King Palavi neither. He has lived in the US for a very long time and is probably brainwashed with pro american propaganda.

The only kind of force I support is by the iranians themselves within iran. No one else should be alloud to infere.

I saw a blog the other day on this forum, suggesting that all these organisations fighting to free iran should colaborate and I believe that that would be a very good start, but we all know that WE iranians do not have unity (HAMBASTEGI) and that would only lead to more controversy and rivalry within the iranian society. It seems to me that we are doomed.

To sum up, I like this forum a lot, it states a lot of important factors and takes up relevant issues, but it seems that this forum is somewhat too much pro american. Are you guys blind to all the atrocities committed by the US? or you just chose to close your eyes?

You can find answer to your questions in the following ActivistChat 2006 Guideline :

cyrus wrote:

ActivistChat 2006 Guideline Framework

1. The "War on Terror" is UNWINNABLE and the world peace can not be achieved as long as the Unelected Islamists Terror and Torture Masters are in power in Iran. The terror state and fear society can not create peace and stability.

2. Iranian people can decide about Nuclear Energy, Nuclear Research and Atomic Bomb after the regime change when they have established stable secular democracy and FREE society until then Iran should avoid any kind of Nuclear research program, resulting to acquire Atomic Bomb, under Islamist regime control.

3. Territorial integrity and national sovereignty of Iran.

4. Complete separation of religion from the State.

5. Acceptance of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

6. Free, open and democratic referendum to elect the type of the new Government of Iran in the post-IRI era.

7. Minimum standard of living for all citizens of Iran and equal opportunity for all citizens to benefit from country's national wealth.

8. To avoid nuclear war, our message to Iranian people inside Iran: General Strike Now, our message to Security Forces (Police, Pasdaran and Military) must act now for regime change and replacing it with Free society and Secular Democracy. The Iranian people have already spoken by boycotting Elections. The Armed forces must choose between defending and serving the people or serving Mullahs. This is up to armed and security forces to choose between SHAME and HONOR, serving Mullahs or their Sisters, Brothers, Fathers & Mothers who pay their salary.
To avoid war Iranian people of all ages do not have any choice other than be prepared to fight to free their homeland from Viruses of Iranian society whether the armed forces serve them or serve the enemy of freedom and free society. Iranian people should be prepared for final battle for freeing their homeland and must not forget that their FOREVER leader Cyrus the Great died in battlefield in 530 BC at the age of 60 and not in bed.

9. Work within high standard of code of ethics not to fight with other political groups or fellow FREE Iran Activists unless they are violating one of the key principles or moving against the concept of Free Society and secular democracy.

10. We are Free Iran Activists and Watch Group monitoring high government officials, Journalists , writers and scholars words and their actions based on the following direction from James Madison:
"If men were angels, no government would be necessary. If angels were to govern men, neither external nor internal controls on government would be necessary. In framing a government which is to be administered by men! over men, the great difficulty lies in this: you must first enable the government to control the governed; and in the next place oblige it to control itself. A dependence on the people is, no doubt, the primary control on the government; but experience has taught mankind the necessity of auxiliary precautions. "
The Federalist No. 51 (James Madison).

11. Support and promote people, groups and leadership who are making positive contributions for Human Rights, Regime Change in Iran, Free
Iran, Free Society and Secular democracy from Center, Right and Left.

We thank all compatriots and organizations who contributed for defining part of above Guideline Framework for Human Rights, Regime Change in Iran, Free Iran, Free Society and Secular Democracy .

ActivistChat agrees with the following statement by president Bush and support his view regarding freedom loving Iranian people.

cyrus wrote:
President Bush State of the Union speech 2006

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2006/01/20060131-10.html

The same is true of Iran, a nation now held hostage by a small clerical elite that is isolating and repressing its people. The regime in that country sponsors terrorists in the Palestinian territories and in Lebanon -- and that must come to an end. The Iranian government is defying the world with its nuclear ambitions -- and the nations of the world must not permit the Iranian regime to gain nuclear weapons. America will continue to rally the world to confront these threats. And tonight, let me speak directly to the citizens of Iran: America respects you, and we respect your country. We respect your right to choose your own future and win your own freedom. And our nation hopes one day to be the closest of friends with a free and democratic Iran.

Omidvaur

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have been waiting for 26 or so years for our own people to stand up and all they got was torture and persecution, at this point I would welcome any kind of resolution even if it would mean US forces having to monitor and police us like the children we are behaving like.
As for US atrocities you mentioned, history is full of examples of quid pro quo and I could exchange examples with you until the cows come home, all I know is I am tired of seeing my country in turmoil and seeing the endless suffering that goes on and seeing the spirit of the Iranian people being crushed by forces that are not Iranian, so what is wrong with US intervention in Iran when Iran is being run by Arabs or Arab Parasts.
I agree with you when it comes to MKO, those sellouts will never be welcomes home again......
Best Regards
Peyman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem Omidvaur, is that, the US would never free us, it would cause terror and destruction as it has done in Iraq, you can not suggest that Iraq is better of today than what it was during Saddam. There is nothing but caos in iraq for the moment and it will remain this way for a very long time. The same thing would occur in Iran should the US attack our beloved homeland. Remember, that when there is caos in our countries, we loose, but the US gain. As we all know there is a lot of oil and gas to be stolen as I am sure the United States are doing, stealing natural resources from the iraqis at this moment. And being an iranian you should know that the iranian people are extremely afraid of replacing this regime simply because you never know if the next people coming to power will abuse their power or not. And as long as any leader does what the US wants him to do then the US is okay with it, they won't care if our next regime oppresses his people as long as they help the US steal from us. The only reason the US is against our current regime, is not because they are radical muslims nor violating human rights declaration, it is because they do not give anything of what they steal to the US. If this regime would share some benefits with the US, then believe me the US wouldn't even look at our country twice.
Omidvaur

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Payman:

All we have to go on at this point is history, you mentioned USA not being better than anyone else but I beg to differ, WWII should be a great example. In my opinion, Europe always creates war and USA has to be the stabilizing force. All I know is Europe was on the verge of total self destruction and if USA had not stepped in then Europe would be nothing but a hole in the ground. In our history every super power from UK to Russia and now China all want our resources and upto now they have all stolen it upto now and now Arabs are stealing it, twenty years ago UAE was nothing but a bunch of shepherds in the desert and now they are buying six of our ports in the Eastern coast of the USA at least USA is willing to play fair, look at what is going on with China now and how they are about to arm the Mullahs with the opportunity and enormous amounts of money to develop the A-bomb, if I am not mistaken the total of the deal for three billion barrels of crude is around one hundred billion dollars, how can we just sit there and let these communists get a hold of our god fearing country, I appologize for sounding naive but I thought communists did not believe in god and Iran is being run by Islamic Republics and I cannot understand how these totally opposite idealogies can deal with each other ,what about Russia and their greedy government selling their souls for the mighty dollar by givign Iran all the assistance they need to build the reactors . Do you honestly think we as Iranians need nuclear energy? my answer to this question is HELL NO and the only country who at this point has stood upto these Arab Mullahs is USA and I hope one day soon we as a nation get the guts to stand up for ourselves but until then, I don't know who else will be able to stand upto Russia and China before it is too late and all hopes of a free Iran will die along with all of us patriots languishing and dying in foreign lands wishing and hoping to rest our heads once more in our beloved homeland.
This is what I think.
blank

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great Response Omidvaur. I agree with you.
Oldman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ba dorood:

Quote:
He has lived in the US for a very long time and is probably brainwashed with pro american propaganda.

If you can not support this claim then I will tell you that you are 100% wrong.

I spoke with him (only once) and his response did cove r what you claim to be!

In fact, USA fears him as he is a nationalist and well educated.

He has lived abroad however he has kept his clock according to Tehran if you know what I mean?!

I am not trying to convince you one way or the other, just providing you what I know.
Omidvaur

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He has lived abroad however he has kept his clock according to Tehran if you know what I mean?![quote]

I still believe in the Pahlavi dynasty but extreme times demand extreme measures and I don't see our prince having any back bone, we need leadership and all we get is lip service, I might sound a little desperate but I am lost in a sea of rhetorics and time is ticking.............
(excuse my spellings, these old fingers do their own things) Embarassed
Oldman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ba dorood:

If I disagree with youthen I am not being honest with my own inner feeligs.

At times, I too have wondered why Mr. Pahlavi is not taking a strong stand.

On the otherhand, had he done it (taken a strong stand) like would have asked Iranians to come out and protest, he may not have all teh support NEEDED as brain washing by Islamic Rip-off is very much so at work.

Have a look at this clip and see how the regime does it:
CLIP

So, I am wondering if we have the better view or he does!! I hope that he does otherwise, it si not just end of Pahlavi but SHAAHNSHAAHI as we have come to know and love.

Likewise, please excuse my mistakes.
blank

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Omidvaur"]He has lived abroad however he has kept his clock according to Tehran if you know what I mean?!
Quote:

I still believe in the Pahlavi dynasty but extreme times demand extreme measures and I don't see our prince having any back bone, we need leadership and all we get is lip service, I might sound a little desperate but I am lost in a sea of rhetorics and time is ticking.............
(excuse my spellings, these old fingers do their own things) Embarassed

Remember, if you want a monarchy similar to Europe or Japan, the king cannot be involved in actual politics. He is a symble, like our flag is, someone who will bring people of all creeds & colors together, someone who represents our culture and history. If we want a politician/warrior, we need to start looking elsewhere. There are many good people around to do the political part, I like Aryo Pirouznia, there are many others that you have to check out carefully, if they're going to run the country.
IIRF

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Compatriots,

I understand the comments you make regarding someone who is more "aggressive" towards bringing freedom to our beloved Iran. HIM Reza Shah II may seem that he is not taking a firm action against the Islamic Regime but we must take into account the countless countries who want the mullahs to stay and will do ANYTHING in their powers to keep them there. We all here can admit that many Iranians either do not care too much about what is going on or are too busy fighting amongst other opposition groups regarding religion or political differences.

We all have to unite under the common foundation of which we all wish to see our nation free from the grasp of such negative powers. We cannot fight each other but rather this is the time where we MUST raise awareness and participation in our communities (Iranian or not) to bring down the Islamic Regime. It is not impossible nor is it far fetched. Countless key figures of the Islamic Regime have been buying properties all over North America in recent years, which further implies that the regime is on its knee's. The newest "president" is a last resort in bringing not only fear to the people but surfacing an issue that in the mullah's eyes will manipulated and distort the fact that many people want them out.

Support credible opposition groups like Reza Pahlavi ! One man/woman can make a huge difference.. imagine a whole nation filled with proud and brave Iranians... the wonders we can and have achieved in the past. May I see you all one day upon our soil in Iran with the true flag of Iran blowing above us in the air. Long live Iran and long live the resistance!

-IIRF

www.imperialforces.org
anusiya

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That video was absolutely sickening
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: