[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

British Journalist Offended By Hearing The Truth:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ViaHHakimi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 3:37 pm    Post subject: British Journalist Offended By Hearing The Truth: Reply with quote

Does truth hurt
When revealing British crimes in Iran?

+++++++++++++++++++++++
British Journalist Offended by hearing the
truth on realities of Life in Mullah's Iran.

Time Butcher is British and the middle-East

correspondent of the London based Daily Telegraph.
The truth must have hurt him so much that he has now asked me to remove him from my mailing list.

Butchers E-mail to me:
My name is Tim Butcher, Middle East Correspondent of The Daily Telegraph newspaper. I am the owner so please remove me and confirm by e mail.
================
Mr. Tim Butcher,

Of Daily the Telegraph - London;

We have located your E-mail address and have removed your name from our mailing list.
Thanks to the Americans and the Internet technology, the crimes of the Islamofascist in Iran can no longer be silenced by the European media and specially by you the greedy Brits.
We are finding a way around your 27 year old D-notice imposed by the British Foreign Office in 1979, for the purpose of protecting Khomeini regime and securing better trade with this hellish regime in Iran.
The fact remains that Khomeini was a British bulldozer and Britain has been the Mullahs best protector. Just take flight to Iran and talk to anyone in the streets if you think I am wrongly labelling Khomeini.
I can assure you that when Iran is liberated, we will throw all British out of Iran unceremoniously and only than Iranian can feel safe and free from further bloody revolutions.
The scenario of US Embassy hostage taking of 1979, that you and your mullahs have so skilfully orchestrated to harm the good relations between the two great nations of Iran and America will be a minor event in comparison with what would be waiting for a visiting British to Iran.

Until than carry on ignoring human sufferings in Iran, carry on protecting the terrorist Mullahs as directed by thugs like Jack Straw and carry on with your policy of censoring news in Iran.
Our day will come.

Mohammad-Reza Pardisan.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: