[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A witch called Christian Amanpour

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blank

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:27 pm    Post subject: A witch called Christian Amanpour Reply with quote

Did anyone watch the “Exclusive Report on Iran” on CNN last night?? Amanpour the CNN chief foreign correspondent was back in Iran again, interviewing and commenting. I have two questions for everyone please jump in and feel free to comment.
1- Does she really believe in what she says-which only portrays her as an absolute idiot?
2- Or she says what she says because CNN tells her to do so- which still shows her as an idiot without integrity.
She was going on & on about how people were better off under Khatami, the “reformist” government in Iran… and “now they don’t have that sort of democracy & freedom they used to under the reformist”!!!
Has anyone told this witch that as many people were imprisoned, killed, and tortured, under Khatami, & his buddy spokesperson Shirin Ebadi as “hard-line government”?
Last time she was in Iran, with her supportive statements she was able to get her daddy’s house back….I wonder what she is after this time??
AmirN

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, she really is a witch.

Quote:
….I wonder what she is after this time??

Perhaps a Nobel Peace Prize. The Nobel committee is handing them out like candy these days, why not one for Amanpour?

A while ago I heard her say something to the effect of the following. That many people are better off because of the revolution. She gave herself as an example, in the sense that she went to a western country and became a successful journalist!

Whaaat?! That’s like someone saying she is better off her house burned down, because it gave her the chance to come outside and get some fresh air.

It was at that moment that I realized she was a total idiot.

There are a few witches out there. Although one would think these are Iranian witches, fortunately they actually aren’t Iranian. The first is Amanpour, who identifies herself as a “British subject.” The second is Ebadi, who identifies herself as a “Moslem woman.”

Here are two evil witches. The evil witch of the East (Ebadi), and the evil witch of the West (Amanpour). At the risk of turning this into a “witch-hunt,” does anybody know of any other political witches out there?
I am Dariush the Great King, King of Kings, King of countries containing all kinds of men, King in this great earth far and wide, son of Hystaspes, an Achaemenian, a Persian, son of a Persian, an Aryan, having Aryan lineage

Naqshe Rostam
blank

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For this same reason when Cyrus put her up with other Iranians as
"accomplished/well known Iranians" who are authentic & patriotic, I objected to his choice. I told Cyrus, this woman goes around telling everyone she is British, except her last name gives it away. She should have changed her last name to Rubin, her married name. She is as Iranian as Thomas Friedman.....except Friedman has written few books and this one is plain old dumb & ignorant, plus she is embarrassed to say her father is Iranian. Shame on her and other witches.......... Evil or Very Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: