[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Suggestion: Iranian Royal Family Leadership Council
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blank

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is from Wikipedia, don't know how true that is??

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alireza_Pahlavi_II

http://www.facebook.com/pahlavialireza

Prince Ali Reza Pahlavi (28 April 1966 – 4 January 2011) was a member of the Pahlavi Imperial Family. He was the younger son of the former Shah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi[1] and his third wife Empress Farah.[2]

[edit] BiographyAli-Reza Pahlavi was born on 28 April 1966.[3][4] After attending primary school in Iran,[5] he moved to the U.S. where he received a BA degree from Princeton University, a MA degree from Columbia University,[6] and was studying at Harvard University as a PhD student in ancient Iranian studies and philology (at the time of his death).[4][7]

Close confidantes and acquaintances describe Ali Reza Pahlavi as "gracious" and "unassuming," with a militaristic discipline reflective of his royal upbringing.[8][9] He was engaged in 2001 to Sarah Tabatabai, but it seems that the relationship ended some time afterwards.[10] He was once voted as one of the "world's most eligible princes. At the time of his death he had a fiancé named Raha Didevar, and expecting their unborn child within a couple of months, as quoted by the Newsweek. "[11]

Recently, the last sentecnce has been edited from the text...if you look at the Wikipeda you will see below number 11 "edit". Perhaps this may have not been true?

Apparently it was true.

Prince Alireza & Raha Divar have a little girl born July 26, 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c5aWX8uXdM&feature=related

Last edited by blank on Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:25 am    Post subject: IN MEMORIAM - FAREWELL PRINCESS AZADEH Reply with quote

Anti-Mullah wrote:

Monday, March 07, 2011
IN MEMORIAM - FAREWELL PRINCESS AZADEH

Source: http://noiri.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-memoriam-farewell-princess-azadeh.html

Princess Azadeh (Dodi) at left with Empress Farah
 Yesterday, I had the chance to say farewell in my heart to "little kid sister" Princess Azadeh at a memorial service held for her in Los Angeles and felt my heart well up when I saw her face live on in the features of her tall, elegant son Kamran. She was Prince Shahriar's kid sister but as he and I were best friends at the time back in Iran, she was also mine by association and I always thought of her as such.

Sitting at the winter cold beach here in my car, choking back tears as i write, I am amazed at how much I cared for her and for Shahriar (Poudzi). The pain of his assassination back in 1979, not long after the Khomeini revolution eradicated honor, dignity and safety from Iran has dimmed, partly because at the time it was I placed it in my mind as "a casualty of war", which was what a military officer like him would expect in the conflict he (and later Dodi) would wage to try to free their country.

Another solace was to see the children of her brother Prince Shahram (Daddi), whom I also knew well but less closely than Shariar.

Amir, the elder son's carriage and how he held his head reminded me of his father but when I mentioned it he asked "when was the last time you saw my father" and smiled when I replied "not since Iran" (over 30-years ago), silently indicating that his dad looked very different now than he did when I remembered him.

Younger brother Sirus, very personable and affable, with a sense of humor, also helps complete the basis for a successful continuation of the progeny of Her Imperial Highness Princess Ashraf, the late-Shah's twin sister.

I wish Poudzi's children had been there but I was told they were expecting new borns and were unable to get away from Atlanta in time. So the family continues on all round.

Another "child" (now a mature woman) I was happy to see there was General Nader Jahanbani's daughter, who read the bilingual eulogy. Her Air Force General father was among the first to be executed and insisted on dying wearing his uniform. His last request from one of his executioners, who had worked for him in the air force, was to "aim for the heart" when the firing squad took his life. That uniform was reportedly returned to his wife and now has a place of honor, though a very painful reminder, in her home in California.

Poudzi's widow, Mariam Eghbal, daughter of former National Iranian Oil Chief, also presented her eulogy for her sister-in-law.

There were other long time friends there but this is not a social column, so I bid them well without listing them all.

Attending the service and chatting with Dodi's relatives reminded me how many first hand, "insider" stories I have to share with them and other royals but have nobody around me to whom to talk to about these.

===========================================

A remembrance card handed out to everyone there had the following text printed inside next to her photo:

Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there, I do not sleep.

I am in a thousand winds that blow,
I am the softly falling snow.

I am the gentle showers of rain,
I am the ripening fields of grain.

I am in the morning hush,
I am in the graceful rush
Of beatiful birds in circling flight,
I am the starshine of the night.

I am in the flowers that bloom,
I am in the quiet room.

I am in the birds that sing,
I am in each lovely thing.

Do not stand at my grave bereft,
I am not there, I have not left.
blank

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The daughter of Prince Alireza and Raha Didevar born July 26, 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c5aWX8uXdM&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgJk2QqcegQ
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: