[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

US will not attack Iran while Mullahs are attacking her!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Oldman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:40 pm    Post subject: US will not attack Iran while Mullahs are attacking her!! Reply with quote

Ba dorood:

Well, we knew what would today’s news would be in weeks to come, Islamic Regime will not abide with UNSC resolution to stop Uranium enrichment.

In fact, the news is that they are installing more and more centrifuge!!!

I can see their rationing as why they are doing so….well, if you have world’s most powerful army surrounding you then wouldn’t you speed up your work to get a defensive mechanism in place such as nuclear bomb? I bet you would.

Most people would and that is why most of them are not in charge of making decisions in most cases around the world but when you have one or two renegades like Islamic regime in Iran, that is what they would do.

In a way, they are using the threat of West to cover up what they have been perusing from the beginning. Regime in Tehran came to this realization of having nuclear bomb would help them to stay in power and eventually push their own agenda on the world including mighty West.

If they (the regime in Tehran) really were smart, they would try to build the country so they become so popular with the nation that no one would think about removing them from office. But they are showing that they are not so smart.

Having said all of this, I hope my country will be safe but in any case, I blame ourselves to let Mullahs cause yet another attack on Iran take place.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: