[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The "impatient patriot"'s wish list for '006

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Oppenheimer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:24 am    Post subject: The "impatient patriot"'s wish list for '006 Reply with quote

" Never expect miracles, and never stop anticipating they may be achieved."
-Oppie

Happy New Year's to all my freedom lovin' Iranian brothers and sisters living in anticipation...enjoy!

To: vice_president@whitehouse.gov
Sent: Sunday, December 18, 2005 8:58 PM
Subject: Re: Season's Greetings!

To all c/o VP office:

Dear Mr. Vice President,

Wanted to offer season's greetings, peace on Earth, good will among humankind.

Then again sir, how do we get there from here? ; Is not this the question?

So I'm one -finger-henpecked -typing my wish list for the twelve first days of the New Year....

On the first day of -006 , I wake up, prop a couple toothpicks in my eyelids and wonders never cease to be....

There on the tube...what do I see...UBL's turned himself in, asking forgiveness from the Muslim community.

On the second day of -006 My best friend says to me, "Man have you seen the news? The Syrian government has resigned, and it's now a democracy."

On the third day of -006 North Korea decides to join the International Community.

On the fourth day of -006 A senior Iranian Ayatollah's fatwa says, "We've interpreted the Quor'an incorrectly, we can no longer participate in politics."

On the fifth day of -006 the UN helps Iran become a true democracy, so to rejoin the family of nations. Flowered revolutions pop up like daisies.

On the sixth day of -006 The entire world finally understands that the President's plan was not "simplistic" at all.

On the seventh day of -006 The world will rest easy in the loss of dire threats.

On the eighth day of -006 The Palestinians and Israelis will put flowers in their guns, meet at their border, and declare peace permanently.

On the ninth day of -006 All the poppy and coca growers come out of the hills saying, "we grow no more."

On the tenth day of -006 Belarus and Burma, Uzbekistan, and Sudan and other nations get a grip and adhere to human rights standards, rule of law and transparency in government, and schedule free and fair elections.

On the eleventh day of -006 The fourth estate leaves opinions on the opinions page, gets a grip and reports accurately..by law.

On the twelfth day of -006 All weapons of mass destruction world-wide are declared banned under UN mandate and scheduled for destruction. Just because we can, to ensure survival of the species.

Thought since you folks could perhaps help me out with this wish list, would it be too much to ask? ; if I were to ask you to "FED-X" this to the president with my best regards? ; And since I'm asking so much, the impossible and improbable, another democratic miracle in fact... I figured I'd go the mile and ask him to come give a "village square" stump speech for democracy in the heart of red country in a little blue dot called SantaFe, New Mexico. We have a nice plaza he can give it on. In declaring humankind fit for democracy, which therein no one should feel small, meet a brick wall to their peaceful aspirations, freely participate with gusto in affairs of state, and prosper ; how then may the world realize its true self?

( If this does ever end up on his desk) ,.... Merry Christmas Mr. President to you and yours, my best wishes for a peaceful New Year. Let Freedom ring!

Sincerely,

An "impatient patriot"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: