[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dankof to Persian friends: Ahwazi Arabs Linked to Neo-Cons

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mark Dankof

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:51 pm    Post subject: Dankof to Persian friends: Ahwazi Arabs Linked to Neo-Cons Reply with quote

From Mark Dankof to the Persian community worldwide:

I have followed with great interest the recent controversy over the connection of the American Enterprise Institute (AEI) to a conference featuring advocates of ethnic/regional separation from a unified Iran. As an American paleo-conservative and friend of the Iranian people, I have warned some of my friends off the record that fine Persian human rights activists who sought the liberation of their country from the IRI regime should be careful to avoid being used by American neo-cons whose desire for the end of the IRI regime is not matched by a commitment to an autonomous, independent Iran free of control by foreign consortiums.

The information below just published by Christopher Bollyn of the American Free Press should be distributed to your contact lists around the world as further evidence of the tragic dangers that lurk in the darkness of these uncertain times. I have asked the American Free Press and numerous other publications to consider the on-line publishing of an upcoming Internet book by Dr. Kaveh Farrokh of the University of British Columbia/Vancouver, which further exposes what is behind the alleged resurgence of ethnic/regional separatist forces in both Iran specifically and Central Asia generally. Dr. Farrokh's book underscores what Bollyn writes about below, as well as what may be at work within the minions of the American Enterprise Institute.

Finally, many of you will enjoy the new home page of Shirin Neshat's Sarbazan, which may be found at
http://www.alineshat.com/sarbazanmain.htm
-----------------

From Christopher Bollyn of the American Free Press, October 31st 2005, in his article entitled "Iranian Officials Accuse Britain of Terror Bombings in Oil Fields."

"In June, Mahmud Ahmad, a spokesman for the London-based [i]Popular Democratic Front of Ahwazi Arabs in Iran, told Al Jazeera that the June bombs in Ahwaz had targeted a volunteer militia force affiliated with the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps known as the Basij. The London-based group had organized a violent pro-independence demonstration in Ahwaz in April 2005 that was put down by Iranian military forces.
[/i]
"The London-based Ahwazi organization associated with Ahmad has a web site at http://www.alahwaz.com/, which has its IP location in Houston, Texas, with a pro-Republican company called Everyones Internet, Inc.

"Everyones Internet was founded in 1998 by the Marsh brothers, Robert and Roy, who were generous donors to the Senate campaign of Senator John Cornyn (R-TX) of San Antonio. In 2002, Everyones Internet received a $20 million financing commitment from the Houston-based Compaq Corp. In 2000, Compaq donated $50,000 to the National Republican Congressional Committee.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: