[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

assasination of journalist in lebanon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Liberty Now !

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:58 am    Post subject: assasination of journalist in lebanon Reply with quote

May Chidiac Assassination Attempt

A Prominent woman Journalist was seriously wounded in Lebanon because of her anti-syrian activism. last reports indicate she will loose her arm and a leg. this is outragious.

http://lfpics.com/mayexplosion

Remember how beautiful and peaceful was Labanon,

before the God Damn Green Belt? before they opened up this can of warms called Islamo-Fascism and gave them money, WMD and Power?!

remember the bride of Middle East, Beirout?

please remember that! and don't ever forget.

don't ever forget the root of this fascism and terrorism we're all suffering from in Labanon and Iran alike. the empowerment of islamic terrorist forces started by the west.

and when they were implimenting Green Belt, you can bet your life in Iran or Lebanon and your families, friends, children and all, didn't mean a thing to them. they couldn't give a damn about us the PEOPLE of Middle East.

and we sure as hell won't give a damn about them any longer.

that does it.

I'm through with this. can't take it anymore.

I want those peaceful days back. and I hold western powers responsible for it all. but I doubt they give a damn about freedom or peace or any of that. all they care about is money, oil and power.

well

GOD DAMN'EM ALL.

I HOPE THEY SUFFER AS MUCH AS WE DO!
Oppenheimer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm through with this. can't take it anymore.

------------------

Oh , so you're going to go "Jihadi" now eh? Well, at least correct your spelling while you're blathering inane conspiracy theories, but if you're going to blow yourself up.....how about taking Antar along to visit those 72 virgins....bloody crackpot, asinine fool you are....

Want to blame someone....look in the mirror.

Last edited by Oppenheimer on Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Liberty Now !

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Oh , so you're going to go "Jihadi" now eh?

what the hell are you talking about?
it's non of your business.

go do your job, get paid. and get the hell outta my face. you hear me?

yes I now believe that western civilization is the biggest terrorist of all times. it was established based on terror and it is the root of all fascist / terrorist powers in recent hisoty.

go sue me. lol
Oppenheimer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"what the hell are you talking about?
it's non of your business."
----

I'm talking about what you think isn't my buisiness...bub.

--------------
"go do your job, get paid. "

---

I volunteered to support the Iranian opposition in it's legitimate aspirations for liberty....what I do to pay the bills isn't connected in any way. But since you are so concerned for my well being, you should be pleased that I not only am on my free time at the moment, but got paid for the restoration job I just completed on my client's house today.

--------------

"..and get the hell outta my face. you hear me?"

----

And if I don't?

--------------

"yes I now believe that western civilization is the biggest terrorist of all times. it was established based on terror and it is the root of all fascist / terrorist powers in recent hisoty. "
-----

Not only can't you spell your way out of a paper bag....you and Antar must be the best of butt buddies....or you are simply his pet parrot....one of the two...maybe both...(chuckle).

--------

"go sue me. lol"

----

I don't need your money...got paid today. There are other options anyway, depending on who may take interest in your posts....officially.

laughing about it is up to you.....but since you and Antar both wish to see the downfall of western civilization....I just became your worst nightmare incarnate.

Cheers....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: