[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

About ISLAM and IRAN
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait there is more...

As to the thief, Male or female, cut off his or her hands: a punishment by way of example, from Allah, for their crime: and Allah is Exalted in power.

There is still more but if I have to read anything else about cutting off body parts I might throw up...
Jean-Marie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Azadeh,

In my opinion, Islam, like any other religions, has been created to avoid social disorder and help those who feel lost.

It respects as much men than women, but overall, people who know their limits...and have good behaviours on earth.

Is it your case Azadeh jan, or do we need to consider you as somebody mentally ill, paranoļac?
Jean-Marie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

feminism:

a. belief in the principle that women should have the same rights and opportunities as men

b. the movement in support of this

source: Oxford advanced learner's dictionnary
blank

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Azadeh_55 wrote:
Wait there is more...

As to the thief, Male or female, cut off his or her hands: a punishment by way of example, from Allah, for their crime: and Allah is Exalted in power.

There is still more but if I have to read anything else about cutting off body parts I might throw up...

Azadeh:
Don't waste your time on these islamist... no matter how many quotes from "their holey book!" you present, they are in an eternal denial...this Jean-marie is not much different from Diri, & Azeriactivist, they all came over here from JM.org when that site closed down.
Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
In my opinion, Islam, like any other religions, has been created to avoid social disorder and help those who feel lost.

In what world does decapitating people and taking women as right hand posessions helps to avoide social disorders and help lost people? Are you on crack? Or are you a Muslim? Did you not read the 20 or so Koran verses that I quoted?

Quote:
feminism:

a. belief in the principle that women should have the same rights and opportunities as men

b. the movement in support of this

source: Oxford advanced learner's dictionnary

Wow. So you do understand what feminism means. So now which part of women having the same rights and oppotinities as men consitute
"extremist fascism"?

Last edited by Azadeh_55 on Fri Jul 01, 2005 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Azadeh:
Don't waste your time on these islamist... no matter how many quotes from "their holey book!" you present, they are in an eternal denial...

They are very por roo.

Quote:
they all came over here from JM.org when that site closed down.

Why was JM.org closed down? Question
blank

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not sure if it was financial or otherwise. I heard they're trying to start over again... Diri, Azeriactivist, & jean-marie are perfect representation of that site: islamist/leftist/separatist.......basically Iran-haters......
Dīrī

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eeeeeemmm... You got ONE and a HUNDRED things wrong my friend -

Kurds are SECULAR - that means that we see ourselves as KURDS and THEN as MUSLIM - and NOT SHIA - ONLY A FEW 500 000 KURDS are SHIA in IRAN...

Appereantly Kordestan region only had voter turn out of 32% - The Kurdish/Azerī West Azerbaijan had a turn out of 53 % and Kurdish Kermanshah had turnout of 64 % - also Kurdish Ilam had low turnout of only 70- something % - The average turnout was 80 %... Kurds HATE the SHIA REGIME... WE WANT SECULARISM AND FAST!

I am not an Islamist or leftist... And as long as the eventual NEW IRAN supports a ETHNIC FEDERAL SYSTEM I am NOT separatist... Meaning a federal system based on the ETHNIC DIVISIONS IN IRAN...

So you are mostly wrong dear - person, man or woman... And I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE JM.ORG IS... WAS... I don't have many "IRANIAN" connections apart from the Persian family I know...
Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The average turnout was 80 %

Where? In Khamenei's dream? Laughing

Wake up. No one voted in this election.
blank

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, everything else that he says is as accurate as his "80% turn out for election"...lol
He says he is not a separatist but he wants ETHNICAL DIVISION. Instead of one united country; that's how ignorant & misguided he is.
We all know how many ethnic groups there are in Iran, the biggest threat to the security of our country comes from islamist(terrorists) and division among different ethnic groups. We know how Reza Shah the Great, worked hard to get rid of war-lords and produce one united country. Most ethinc groups, Jewish, Bahahis, Armenians & others say, their allegiance is first to Iran, then to their ethnecity, unlike this Diri, who is beyond ignorant, and has a misplaced allegiance.
Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drood Blank jan,

Everything you say is 100 percent true.

But I don't believe Bahai is an ethnicity... Smile
Dīrī

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whatever... If you don't think those STUPID islamist Iranians voted then that's YOUR problem... They might not have voted - right... But the question remains - why not falsify the Kurdish turnout too???

And when I talk about a Ethincaly Selfruled Iran I talk about FEDERALISM - Look how fine it is working out for the US, Canada, GERMANY, Switzerland, Austria, UK, Australia etc etc etc... They don't suppress their multicultural society - they provide the wood for the fire to burn and to become even more diversified... But people are even more nationalist when they have the right NOT to be... They feel a certain pride and honour in calling themselves American, Canadian, Austrian etc etc etc - because they do it of FREE WILL... And you are NO better than IRI if you don't let people preserve their BASIC human rights - Ethnicity, religion, culture, language, political organization, freedom of speech etc etc etc... You are an example of the ILLNESS which democracy can endure... DICTATORSHIP... Which in the first place was lead to by the people... Haven't you heard the sayng " Every people deserve the government they have " - Your SHI'ISM ruined a free part of the world... We had the right to speak our language and our women didn't need to wear those STUPID tents on the heads... The ONLY reason the Kurds were part of the uprising TOGETHER WITH ALL PERSIAN, AZERI, ARAB AND OTHER PERSON IN IRAN was that they were promised the right to SELF determination - and so were the AZERI... Kurdistan Republic and South Azeri Republic were created by the Kurdish and Azeri peoples... And they cooperated with eachother against XOMEINI... AND THE NEWLY PERSIAN FOUND POWER IN IRI... The power to oppress and kill and rape and abuse EVERY KURD -BECAUSE THEY WERE SUNNI MUSLIM - XOMEINI'S FATWA WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN - HE "GAVE GOD'S" PERMISSION TO RAPE INNOCENT LITTLE KURDISH GIRLS! AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THE BASTARDS DID - DON'T COME AND TELL ME THAT IRAN IS ONE NATION - IT IS 9 NATIONS AND ALL OF THEM MUST BE RESPECTED... THEY WANT THEIR RIGHTS - THEY ARE JUST AS GOOD AS PERSIANS AND THEY ARE ENTITLED TO IT!
Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Whatever... If you don't think those STUPID islamist Iranians voted then that's YOUR problem... They might not have voted - right... But the question remains - why not falsify the Kurdish turnout too???

They did you genius. The real turn out in Kurdestan was closer to 0.32 percent.

Quote:
Appereantly Kordestan region only had voter turn out of 32%....

With your twisted logic, greater than 1 in 3 Kurds is a hardcore Islamist who participated in the IRI's election! And then you went on to say:

Quote:
The Kurdish/Azerī West Azerbaijan had a turn out of 53 % and Kurdish Kermanshah had turnout of 64 % - also Kurdish Ilam had low turnout of only 70- something % - The average turnout was 80 %...

That's 1 in 2 and 2 in 3 Kurds supporting the IRI! Rolling Eyes
Dīrī

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HEY! SO IT WAS RIGGED!

WHAT IS YOUR POINT??? YOU ARE TOTALLY OVERLOOKING MY MANY POINTS ABOUT THE OTHER SUBJECT!

Quote:
And when I talk about a Ethincaly Selfruled Iran I talk about FEDERALISM - Look how fine it is working out for the US, Canada, GERMANY, Switzerland, Austria, UK, Australia etc etc etc... They don't suppress their multicultural society - they provide the wood for the fire to burn and to become even more diversified... But people are even more nationalist when they have the right NOT to be... They feel a certain pride and honour in calling themselves American, Canadian, Austrian etc etc etc - because they do it of FREE WILL... And you are NO better than IRI if you don't let people preserve their BASIC human rights - Ethnicity, religion, culture, language, political organization, freedom of speech etc etc etc... You are an example of the ILLNESS which democracy can endure... DICTATORSHIP... Which in the first place was lead to by the people... Haven't you heard the sayng " Every people deserve the government they have " - Your SHI'ISM ruined a free part of the world... We had the right to speak our language and our women didn't need to wear those STUPID tents on the heads... The ONLY reason the Kurds were part of the uprising TOGETHER WITH ALL PERSIAN, AZERI, ARAB AND OTHER PERSON IN IRAN was that they were promised the right to SELF determination - and so were the AZERI... Kurdistan Republic and South Azeri Republic were created by the Kurdish and Azeri peoples... And they cooperated with eachother against XOMEINI... AND THE NEWLY PERSIAN FOUND POWER IN IRI... The power to oppress and kill and rape and abuse EVERY KURD -BECAUSE THEY WERE SUNNI MUSLIM - XOMEINI'S FATWA WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN - HE "GAVE GOD'S" PERMISSION TO RAPE INNOCENT LITTLE KURDISH GIRLS! AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THE BASTARDS DID - DON'T COME AND TELL ME THAT IRAN IS ONE NATION - IT IS 9 NATIONS AND ALL OF THEM MUST BE RESPECTED... THEY WANT THEIR RIGHTS - THEY ARE JUST AS GOOD AS PERSIANS AND THEY ARE ENTITLED TO IT!

blank

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Azadeh_55 wrote:
Quote:

They did you genius. The real turn out in Kurdestan was closer to 0.32 percent.

Quote:
Appereantly Kordestan region only had voter turn out of 32%....

With your twisted logic, greater than 1 in 3 Kurds is a hardcore Islamist who participated in the IRI's election! And then you went on to say:

Quote:
The Kurdish/Azerī West Azerbaijan had a turn out of 53 % and Kurdish Kermanshah had turnout of 64 % - also Kurdish Ilam had low turnout of only 70- something % - The average turnout was 80 %...

That's 1 in 2 and 2 in 3 Kurds supporting the IRI! Rolling Eyes

Dear Azadeh:
Very interesting, when you confront this Diri with his inaccurate statements/lies,..his respons is "well it was rigged! what's your point!"
He doesn't get it, all of his "arajeef"/garbage that he writes here, no one is buying, he has no credibility. I basically ignore him.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: