[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kurdistan * For * Iran

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should Iran Annex The Other Three Parts of Kurdistan? (Political means)
Kurds are Arian - so it's only fair...
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Only the Turkish and Iraqi Kurdistan...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Yes - hold a refferendum and let them decide themselves...
83%
 83%  [ 5 ]
No we do not want them...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Dîrî

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:21 am    Post subject: Kurdistan * For * Iran Reply with quote

So - now that things have been cleared up - my question is:

Should Iran try to recover it's greatness? Both by historical and geographical means...

Kurdistan is an Arian nation - it should therefor be a part of the Arian Empire of Iran - right? And how about the East? Probably alot more peoples who want to be part of Iran!!??
Liberty Now !

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, diri dear. glad we're finally reaching an understanding. welcome back dear.

mind you, I belive the tabarestani and kurds and lurs are Medes not arians. but anyhow, medes was there first, and established the first kingdom in what's called Iran now, and persia then.

about the poll:

if we're so smart we'll hold on to what we got left of Iran! lol

but sure, anyone can join in.

don't think they want to, untill the mulalhs are gone.

and even then, most world powers will oppose.

guess they would have to accept the referendum result.

tajikestan and afghanistan can come back as well. Wink

wishful thinking. isn't it?
Dîrî

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks darling Razz Hahaha - Really I was only pulling your legs to see how patriotiv this site REALY was... Wink

Quote:
mind you, I belive the tabarestani and kurds and lurs are Medes not arians. but anyhow, medes was there first, and established the first kingdom in what's called Iran now, and persia then.

Tabarestani? Inform me - which people is that today? Sure we are Medians - We have influenced the Arians and vice vera...

Of course a refferendum woul be the wisest - and I agree - they wouldn't wanna be part of IRI -- but they WOULD be part of A DEMOCRATIC MODERN FEDERAL AND REPUBLICAN IRAN Very Happy That way peoples who are historically part of Iran will be part of our greater country- The Afghans and Tajiks are welcome too!

If they can be part of Tehran then we can be part of their mountains... sounds nice to me Very Happy

We should when the time comes demand serious refferendums to be held in these countries and the countries where Kurds live - Of course it CAN be called "wishfull-thinking" but surly the KURDS - want to part of something greater... I can't speak for Tajiks or Afghans...

I will work for national uprisings in the Kurdish areas when the time comes... Very Happy
Dîrî

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh - and by the way - what I mean by "Arian" is: Iran is a word derived from "Arian" so Iran means Arian... And Kurds are Arian...
ergo Kurds are Iranian...
Wink
Martin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what a jerk
Liberty Now !

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dîrî wrote:
Oh - and by the way - what I mean by "Arian" is: Iran is a word derived from "Arian" so Iran means Arian... And Kurds are Arian...
ergo Kurds are Iranian...
Wink

thanks Diri dear, glad we're all in the same fight for a free country. then it's up to the people, indeed, to decide how they want to govern ghemselves.

don't listen to matin. he's a jerk lol

martin don't you dare say nasty things to people here again! when are you going to learn to respect other's opinion and background?

it's people like you who continue to alienate ethnic groups and many others in Iran! you should be ashamed of yourself. give it up already!
patriot

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well diri,

congratulations that you are getting improved in honesty !

But you still have n t answered my question? May i know what your name means? i have been always interested in ancient name and in ancient Avestan, Persian and totaly aryans languages !

and it is good that you are returning to your background again!

But i am really sorry when I read that the world want to define The Aryans Race somthing that likely sounds as a racism staff!

Aryans were the result of solidaration of different tribes who supported one another to reach a Paradise for living and upsring !

For more information you can read Gatha and Avesta....
And Vadidat of Zoarostrians!

The tribes like Media, Segdia, Persia, Parthia,Aria and so on...
They called themselve Aryans that means Noble Friends!

And we are proud of being their great grand children and be honored by their wise and good manner in history!

And I believe if we want to be called still a true Aryans, then we must show the history that we are theirs!
If we follow good words, good deeds,good thoughts and be united one to another for uprising our homeland Iran against evil and dark ages like Mullahs, then we can express that we have still an Aryans blood of our ancestors....be sure King Cyrus The Great will be proud of that kind of Iranians who love and adore Iran,HIS Homeland!

And if we want to prove that we are the children of King Cyrus the Great, then get united for making him proud!

and about your question: Well if Iran gets free and released of Nasty mullahs, then we will think about it!

But right now, even Iranians should have doubted if they have one country.....and actually we are fighting for taking back our homeland!
This is our first goal....
but when we could kick out mullahs out of Iran, maybe to the hell....then we will see if the previos states of Iran wish for returning to the Empire of Iran in middle east!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/shahineazadi

Last edited by patriot on Fri Jul 08, 2005 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total
blank

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Patriot:
Please ignore Diri & Azeriwarrier(activist). Read the topic 'Sept 11 Strategic Inflection Point for New World Order' in this section (General Discussion). You will find out these two are traitors to our nation. They are leftist separatist that want Iran cut into different pieces, "they want freedom for Azarbaijan & Kordestan". Their mindset is very similar to those of 1979 'revolutioneries', LEFTIST/ISLAMIST. The lies they say about Shah is exactly the same method and propaganda that Tudehi & Islamist used to fool the people of Iran. They are so brain-washed and dogmatic about their own way of "republic" that Diri says if Iranians choose a Democratic Constitutional Monarchy, "All the Kurdish people will leave" LOL....
What is interesting about this lier (Diri) is that he puts out links with pictures of What Turks did to Armenians and Sadam did to Kurds... then he says these happened under Shah These two thugs use exactly the same tactic that leftist islamist used during 1979 so called "revoultion". Right now their main goal is to change the subject from Iran to "freedom of Azarbiajan & Kordestan" I have asked Admin to give them a warning and if they keep polluting this site to bann both of them. What these two don't realize is that most Armenians, Jewish, Bahai's and other minorities do want a Democratic Constitutional Monarchy . In fact in a rally in Los Angeles where my sister attended Prince Cyrus Reza Pahlavi was there from 8:00 am until 1:00 pm talking to people and receiving calls from political prisoners in Iran, recently released ones, like Ahmad Batebi. She told me most of the people there around our Prince were minorities, Jewish, Armenians, Bahai's etc...
These two are a disgrace to the rest of the Patriotic Iranians. If they are not banned, the best thing is to ignore them, and remember most of the things they write is pure fiction to make Shah and Pahlavis look bad........

Last edited by blank on Fri Jul 08, 2005 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Martin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SAY NO TO SEPARATISTS
patriot

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Sir Blank,

Drood,

thank you for your patrionism response....I do agree with you totally 100 percent in this case!

If the luck be with us and as aresult we will be able to take back our homeland and offer freedom, joy, pride again to our nation....then in that time it will be a bit too late for such saparastists to express themselves in the society and corrupt the mind of some soft-headed .....

And somthing very interesting in this case is that the most of saparastists under the flag of Russia, Britain and so far....express their position as anti-Pahlavi and Anti-Iranians....because the fact is that if Pahlavi Dynasty uprise one more time again, then Iran will take back it s honorable state in the world and Iranians will be the luckiest ,richest,happiest nation of the world in which will be no more a place for some traitors or enemies to the history of Iran

We Must get united for freedom of Iran
For releasing our political prisoners and for making their dreams come true in a democratic free Iran!

And such Kurdish iraqies like Diri whose past lied in Iranian history but now is a sort of Iraqie and actually I believe he is also a kind of victim of history because he has an arabic nationality as Iraqie but wish for being called still a proud Mad, and I believe we should let him trust that he can also be a part of Iranian history but if he can try to learn the history much better and the manner of MAD as the first Dynasty of IRANIANS !
and as a result such person , shouldn t have been the reason for making a nation got stanger one to another!
We love Kurdish,Azari,Sistani and so far because we are one, We are Iranians with the glorias past, and we should never let anyone insult our etnic groups in Iran because they all did somthing for good to the history of Iran and we thank them all......people of Shiraz, poeple of Khorasan, people of Mazandaran,people of Tabriz,people of Bandar abbas, poeple of Boushehr,peopel of Kurdestan,people of Hamedan, poeple of Kerman and Yazd,people of Espahan,perople of Neyshaboor......people of Iran who have made us always proud every century of our history....

And it will not happen unless His Majesty Cyrus Reza shah II Pahlavi, the one well-known patriot Iranian return to Iran and help with the structure of democrasy and Iranian culture and tradition.....

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/shahineazadi

Long live Reza shah II
Payandeh iran

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: