[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What Indymedia says about Iran

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stefania

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 9:19 am    Post subject: What Indymedia says about Iran Reply with quote

Here is the response of Indymedia Fanatics to one of the TRP members which posted a message about Iran:

http://seattle.indymedia.org/front.p....webcast

Here is just a first response:

Fake Counter-Revolutionary News
by z 1:06pm Wed Jul 16 '03

1- No student movement exists in Iran as you claim it to be.
2- Iran is a democracy as any bourgeoise democracy gets.
3- the recent demonstrations in Iran amounted to no more than a hundred students and a couple hundred more paid rioters (from cia-mossad) who want to revert back to monarchy.
4- International news agencies including UPI, have revealed as to how the U.S. allocated funds of millions are being allocated for this, just as coupe of 1953. Except the masses of Iranian people are organized, armed, and ready.
5- riot of a few hundred pro-monarchists and 'left-islamic' (cia front groups) does not compare with the tens of millions who came out against U.S. occupation and war on Iraq.
6- the so called 'democratic' student movement above is backed and financed by the neo-cons.
7- in the end it is part of media-generated reality that is used as weapons of war rather than communication by Imperialists, Colonialists, Zionists.

The people in Iran are smarter than to be beguiled by this.

However, why this here.
by h 1:30pm Wed Jul 16 '03

Question is why this campaign here.

As is, Iranians have enough democracy in Iran.
To do their campaign there.
Solve their issues there.

Iran today is not the Iran of monarchist dictatorship of pre-1979.

the only reason that such campaigns are led in Europe and America against Iran is to demonize the Islamic Republic of Iran, reverse the gains of the Revolution of 1979.

waging such campaign abroad has no bearing on a sovereign nation-state.

Iran today is not an imperialist puppet regime of shah, where campaigning here affects government to dictate orders there as in Shah's time.

Thus, such campaigns abroad, which are imbued with much distortion, serve only the imperialist war mongers, who incidentally finance these front groups.

Every nation has its own national problems
and, it is up to that nation-state to resolve its problems with its own people.

The problem and threat facing humanity is the transgression and war-mongerism of Imperialism in its myriad forms, i.e. Colonialism, and Zionism

The rest you can read it on that site..

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
stefania

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For them and their **** ideology,whoever is for freedom is a counter-"revolutionary"

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
teddybears against evil

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2003 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried sending them storys about islamic human rights abuses about a year ago so did some other people from faithfreedom.org but they seem to have this crazy agenda
I think the stuff I sent them was to do with Iran
all the talk about democracy is a front with them theyve allied themselves with islamists
CryFreedomDMB

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2003 11:38 pm    Post subject: dd Reply with quote

teddybears against evil wrote:
I tried sending them storys about islamic human rights abuses about a year ago so did some other people from faithfreedom.org but they seem to have this crazy agenda
I think the stuff I sent them was to do with Iran
all the talk about democracy is a front with them theyve allied themselves with islamists

It's pretty lame.. Comes from a lack of information and the ability to listen to what others are saying and also being indoctrinated very quickly with a lot of hate speech and bush bashing anti American crap.. I know how they do it.. I know how they brainwash their silly little victims.. peace is great - a superb goal, but many peace groups become fanatical and lose track of their minds and what they're really supposed to be standing for.
That this crowd will not subside
Let this flag burn to dust
And a new a fair design be raised
Azadeh.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh please. They are not doing this out of ignorance. Indymedia clearly has an agenda and it ain't peace, freedom, or democracy. Those are just nice fronts that they use to hide their real agenda behind. Where were all those peace activists when Saddam was killing Iranians? Or Kuwaitis? Or Iraqi Kurds?
Spenta

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Their agenda is to fight the elite in the west, and if your primary fight is not against the elite in the west you are not a valid movement, not worth their time, and irrelevant even if you die in the millions!

Some Western intellectuals and leftists don't give a flying f.u.c.k. about people dying in developing nations. All they care about it is opposing the power elite in the west. If your government ends up being anti west, they will support it and call it democratic whether its the Khmer Rouge or the Islamic Republic of Iran!

Now a real sign of their ignorance is that they claimed there is no student movement in Iran and that the demonstrations were a few hundred. Now Mother Jones, which is the ultimate Leftist News in the US has repeatedly written about the Iranian Student Movement, and they reported that thousands demosntrated. So Indymedia is only discredtiing themselves.
abaucero

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Some Western intellectuals and leftists don't give a flying f.u.c.k. about people dying in developing nations. All they care about it is opposing the power elite in the west. If your government ends up being anti west, they will support it and call it democratic whether its the Khmer Rouge or the Islamic Republic of Iran!

I think that you got the point, their only aim is to criticize the west, they live in the west, they have freedom, yet they despise it and they fall in love with all dictators and war criminals in the world, for as long as they oppose the west. I'm sorry if I always refer to the Balkans, but it's a place I know well. Those leftist west-haters even consider Milosevic like a kind of romantic hero who got bombed because he defied American imperialists. Milosevic's thugs have slaughtered Bosnians and Albanians by the hundreds of thousands, but this doesn't count, he got bombed because he "defied American imperialism". And they don't give the smallest consideration to genuine popular movements like the Iranian students, they prefer party-organized movements of window-breakers like the no-global, they are for them the only real "movement" in the world. All the rest is only CIA-sponsored.
Iranian Boy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watch Azadi TV now

http://www.azaditv.packdeal.com/AzadiTV-Live-Modem.asf
abaucero

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry but I can't watch it, I'm posting from work and I don't have the plug-in...what does it talk about?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: