[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"MOVEMENTS" asking people to sit home and shut up!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  

what would you call a freedom movement which trys to prevent a National Uprising?
........speechless ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
A non-movement ?
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
Anti - Movement Coalition ? !
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
T...... rators ? !!!!!!!!!!!!!
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Liberty Now !

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 3:16 am    Post subject: "MOVEMENTS" asking people to sit home and shut up! Reply with quote

oh wow! what now ?

it must be a 1st in history

that ....

---F r e e d o m.. -----
--------- M O V E M E N T S
----------

At the perfect moment for Uprising

when the Nation is READY and WILLING

to GET UP AND STAND UP ...

-- B E G --- THE NATION TO:

>>>>>>>>> STAY HOME Shocked

LOCK THE DOOR Question Exclamation

AND

SHUT UP
Laughing

------ MIGHTY PATHATIC ! Isn't it? ---------

only the Iranian "MOVEMENTS" my dear compatriots!
Only the many so called Iranian 'Freedom movments". Exclamation

sometimes I wonder,
why are we so blessed with so many trators?

(Our Student MOVEMENT is asking people to stay at home!
Our SOS IRAN !!! MOVEMENT is telling people to stay home, lock the doors and shut up Shocked

Where do we take our complains against our "Freedom Movements" , any ideas pals?
Guess we're just stuck with them.
what joy Exclamation )

-----------------------THE HECK WITH THEM -------------

YO ! PEOPLE OF IRAN :

RISE UP

STAND UP

THIS IS YOUR PERFECT OPPORTUNITY

FOR A NATIONAL UPRISING

THE DAY BEFORE ELECTIONS

WITH INTERNATIONAL JOURNALISTS PRESENT

THE WORLD IS WATCHING

AND THE AYATOLLAHS HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO LOOK NICE!

THEY CAN'T BEAT YOU UP AND ASK YOU TO VOTE THE NEXT DAY, NOW CAN THEY?

EVEN IF THEY USE FORCE, THE WORLD WILL BE WATCHING.

AND IT'LL BE A PERFECT PROOF FOR THEIR ILLEGITIMACY!

AND IF YOU RISE IN MILLIONS

NO FORCE CAN STAND IN YOUR WAY

RISE UP MY BELOVED IRANIAN YOUTH

DON'T LISTEN TO THE OLD FART POLITICIANS
OR SOME FAKE 'MOVEMENTS'.

IT'S YOUR LIFE,

YOUR CHOICE!

YOU CALL THE SHOTS,

AND Arrow NO . MATTER . WHAT...

N E V E R . STAY HOME . N E V E R . SHUT UP !

NEVER ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Which student movement said that? If you are refering to the "Office of Consolidating Unity Between University and The Clergy (daftar e tahkeem vahdat e houzeh va daneshgah), then they are not a student movement. They are just another pseudo non-movement set up by the regime to spy on the dissident students and spread disinformation and regime propaganda.

Or are you refering to some other group that I'm not aware of?
Liberty Now !

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Azadeh_55 wrote:
Quote:

Which student movement said that? If you are refering to the "Office of Consolidating Unity Between University and The Clergy (daftar e tahkeem vahdat e houzeh va daneshgah), then they are not a student movement. They are just another pseudo non-movement set up by the regime to spy on the dissident students and spread disinformation and regime propaganda.

we expect the SMCCDI TO CALL FOR UPRISING AND ACTION.

SMCCDI: EITHER SUPPORT NATIONAL UPRISING PLANNED FOR JUNE 16, AND HAVE AN ACTION PLAN , OR CHANGE YOUR NAME TO NON-MOVEMENT COORDINATOR!

GET IT?
Iranian Boy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On KHOURDAD 27 which is the election day PEOPLE SHOULD STAY AT HOME. This is a demand by not only the whole opposition but also from opposition leader Prince Reza Pahlavi.

Regarding KHOURDAD 26 I am neither positive nor negative to Ahura Yazdi´s idea. I don´t follow his programs. What is absolutely important is that people MUST stay at home on may 27. Hakha says the regime will fall at 10 am on 26may. What if not? Is he then asking people to be out on may 27 aswell? If that is the case I am very strongly against him.
Liberty Now !

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't care about any of the so called movements.

There are 70 million people living in Iran and the minute they realize that no power in the world can stand against them when they take to the streets together in Millions, and it'll be the end of this fascist regime!

for the exact same reason, staying at home will not solve ANYTHING, even in the election day.

people should come out and stay out untill the Regime falls forcefully.

they can do a whole lot in election day, to prevent the election to take place at all.

why sit home and let the mullahs have their phony election in peace and quiet?

WHEN DID YOU ALL TURN INTO SUCH COWERDS?

LET ME KNOW !
Rasker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The theory of a mass seclusion at home on election day, by supporters of Liberation, is that when the supporters see how empty the streets are, and realize how many millions stand with them, they will be more confident to take the streets on the following days, in numbers too overwhelming to attack. The same theory applies to the Thursday night blackouts, from 9 to 9:30 Iran time, and the Friday walk abouts in the park. Its just a way for people to signify to each other in a low key way that they all are thinking alike.

Starting Friday night, June 10th, the IOTM has been asking all supporters of liberation to remain in their darkened homes from 6pm to midnight Iran time, and all day June 17th, the regime pretend "election" day. Of course, plans change with circumstances, and freedom supporters should monitor all the sources accessible to them for any changes.
Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
On KHOURDAD 27 which is the election day PEOPLE SHOULD STAY AT HOME. This is a demand by not only the whole opposition but also from opposition leader Prince Reza Pahlavi.

That is crazy. The regime doesn't go away on it's own. On election day, polling stations should be bombed. Governmental building and the bazaar should be set on fire. Riots should start all over the country. We must not allow the regime to bring it's professional "voters" to walk around from neighbourhood to neighbourhood filling in ballot boxes with fake votes and smiling for the cameras.

Quote:
Regarding KHOURDAD 26 I am neither positive nor negative to Ahura Yazdi´s idea. I don´t follow his programs. What is absolutely important is that people MUST stay at home on may 27. Hakha says the regime will fall at 10 am on 26may. What if not? Is he then asking people to be out on may 27 aswell? If that is the case I am very strongly against him.

Ahura Pirouz is an idiot. He wants people to come out and celebrate! I say come out but fight. He wants people to dance and have fun! The regime doesn't go away by dancing and songs. His deadline for fall of the regime even includes a timer that counts the seconds! It's more like he is making fun of people. Mardom ro sar e kaar gozashteh.

Quote:
The theory of a mass seclusion at home on election day, by supporters of Liberation, is that when the supporters see how empty the streets are, and realize how many millions stand with them, they will be more confident to take the streets on the following days, in numbers too overwhelming to attack. The same theory applies to the Thursday night blackouts, from 9 to 9:30 Iran time, and the Friday walk abouts in the park. Its just a way for people to signify to each other in a low key way that they all are thinking alike.

It's passed that stage. People already know 90 percent of the country is with them. If someone is so stupid that they don't think a solid majority of Iranians is against the regime, then they better just stay at home for the rest of their lives.

Quote:
Starting Friday night, June 10th, the IOTM has been asking all supporters of liberation to remain in their darkened homes from 6pm to midnight Iran time, and all day June 17th, the regime pretend "election" day. Of course, plans change with circumstances, and freedom supporters should monitor all the sources accessible to them for any changes.

What is the point of doing this? The regime doesn't go away with blackouts. Bomb it. Set if on fire. Take over governmental buildings. Get those damn bassijis. Set the bazaar on fire.

I guess 'liberty' is right. All the so-called movements are either non-movements or traitors.

Quote:

SMCCDI: EITHER SUPPORT NATIONAL UPRISING PLANNED FOR JUNE 16, AND HAVE AN ACTION PLAN , OR CHANGE YOUR NAME TO NON-MOVEMENT COORDINATOR!

GET IT?

OK I agree that have been sitting on the fence for a while and not doing anything. But as far as these "movements" go, I think SMCCDI is one of the better ones. At least sometimes they publish a half-ass statement in support of uprising and action (as opposed to telling people to stay at home and stare at the darkness). Don't you think?
blank

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Liberty Now ! wrote:
Azadeh_55 wrote:
Quote:

You must have not been reading the posts about SMCCDI in here, their main source of information, their website has been shut down, I have not been able to acess them for news for two months.

GET IT?

You must have not been reading any of the posts on SMCCDI. They were shut-down due to lack of funds, have been trying to come back but it has been very difficult. I have not been able to access their site for 2 months now.
Liberty Now !

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blank wrote:
Liberty Now ! wrote:
Azadeh_55 wrote:
Quote:

You must have not been reading the posts about SMCCDI in here, their main source of information, their website has been shut down, I have not been able to acess them for news for two months.

GET IT?

You must have not been reading any of the posts on SMCCDI. They were shut-down due to lack of funds, have been trying to come back but it has been very difficult. I have not been able to access their site for 2 months now.

That's no excuse! lol
mr. pirouznia could send a supporting messege for national uprising from pars-tv or other media!

they do not wish to even aknowledge the coming uprising.

hiding in their caves like SOS IRAN group; pretending they don't know about next uprising, or do not hear the nation ready to come out and fight the day before election.

it's their historic duty. yet all they care about these days is U.S. funds!

we wont let them either receive U.S. funds or get away with ignoring National Uprisings!
blank

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again you are making a false assumption, he has been on the VOA and other radio programs, asking people to boycott the election and telling the world what a sham it is. If you are waiting for him to be the "general" and order a Jihad, I don't think he will do that. By the way, talk is cheap here we are sitting behind our computers and critisizing people that are at least show up and inform the dumb Western countries how bad things are in Iran.
Martin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

movement should ask people to help shut your mouth up, liberty!
Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who is this guy? Rolling Eyes
BitWhys

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just my opinion but it seems to me election day should be

1) a passive show of strength (and a chance to take inventory)
2) carried out in such a way as to avoid easily misconstrued photo ops

the rest of the world won't know the real numbers but you will.

riots will just give the Mullah something to excuse a poor turnout.
Liberty Now !

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just my opinion - which seems to be attracting some assasins already lol

This passive boycott of the election, will not gain us anything. the mullahs will be free to carry out their plans more relax and with no worries or trouble!

There will be only ONE BENEFACTOR at the end: HASHEMI RAFSANJANI the Islamo-Fascist God Father.

I'm not for passivity. wont solve anything.
and it will definitely solve Hashemi's dillema! wait and see for yourselves. just another lost opportunity.

we don't have that much time to loose. and not going to stand for it anymore.

ENOUGH WITH PASSIVE "MOVEMENTS" !

Last edited by Liberty Now ! on Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
BitWhys

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah well it seems to me its traitors that would incite the people to violence on the last day it needs to happen.

If there's trouble the press will just report it wrong anyways. Just raising a stiink isn't going to do any good. It won't surprise me if the Mullah gets its thugs to create scenes in areas of low turnout so they can make excuses and belittle the boycott.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: