[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

THUNDER 1 : IS ON THE WAY: URGENT ACTION NEEDED!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
they don't want to leave any victims behind, and it makes the operations impossible.

Yeah, what's that all about? Are they serious about taking on the regime or are they kidding like all the rest of the groups? It is impossible to do this without any price. Of course making a revolution is dangerous. But there are ways to minimize the casualties. Setting the entire bazaar on fire at 3 A. M. will not leave behind many casulaties.

And who needs a sound boms? I want to see some real bombs going off. I want to see some mullahs blown up.

I seriously hope Anjomane padeshahi will get over these "test runs" as they call them and get down to business.
Liberty Now !

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Azadeh_55 wrote:
Quote:
they don't want to leave any victims behind, and it makes the operations impossible.

Yeah, what's that all about? Are they serious about taking on the regime or are they kidding like all the rest of the groups? It is impossible to do this without any price. Of course making a revolution is dangerous. But there are ways to minimize the casualties. Setting the entire bazaar on fire at 3 A. M. will not leave behind many casulaties.

And who needs a sound boms? I want to see some real bombs going off. I want to see some mullahs blown up.

I seriously hope Anjomane padeshahi will get over these "test runs" as they call them and get down to business.

lol azadeh jan, befarma ... khodet astin balaa bezan, in gooy o in meidan.
problem is: regime knows they are trying to destroy parts of bazaar, gas stations , etc, so they put night watch or garuds there also ask employee to sleep in front of the station or shops !!!

think we should send some dogs first to wake them up and chase them coupld of blocks first! lol
Liberty Now !

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Azadeh_55 wrote:
Quote:

lol azadeh jan, befarma ... khodet astin balaa bezan, in gooy o in meidan.
problem is: regime knows they are trying to destroy parts of bazaar, gas stations , etc, so they put night watch or garuds there also ask employee to sleep in front of the station or shops !!!

think we should send some dogs first to wake them up and chase them couple of blocks first! lol
Liberator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone know if the Anjoman's TV has gone off air? I can't access it since a day ago. Please let us know if you know something.

Ba Sepaas

www.anjomane-padeshahi.org
http://aryamehr11.blogspot.com/
Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, but Frood fouladvand has been arrested by the MI5. Looks like the British are rushing to the mullah's rescue one more time... Evil or Very Mad

From the wicked BBC site:

به روز شده: 00:48 گرينويچ - شنبه 18 ژوئن 2005

اين صفحه را برای دوستان خود بفرستيد صفحه بدون عکس

بازداشت چهار نفر در يورش ضدتروريستی در لندن

پليس سرگرم جستجوی محل اقامت افراد بازداشت شده است
چهار نفر در شمال لندن پس از يورش ماموران پليس به آدرس هايی در ناحيه بارنت و فينچلی دستگير شده اند. به نظر می رسد هدف اين عمليات يک گروه ناراضی ايرانی باشد.
اين بازداشت ها تحت قوانين ضدتروريستی بريتانيا انجام شده است و اين چهار نفر هم اکنون در پاسگاه های پليس لندن تحت بازجويی هستند.

ماموران مسلح پليس در نخستين ساعات روز جمعه به عنوان بخشی از عمليات طولانی خود که با پشتيبانی "ام آی 5" (سازمان اطلاعات بريتانيا) انجام می شود به محل اقامت اين افراد يورش بردند.

دنی شا، خبرنگار امور داخلی بی بی سی می گويد تصور نمی شود اين افراد با القاعده مرتبط باشند يا سرگرم طراحی حملات تروريستی در داخل بريتانيا بوده باشند.

اين افراد 31 ساله، 37 ساله، 58 ساله و 63 ساله هستند اما مليت های آنها فاش نشده است.

ماموران پليس هم اکنون سرگرم جستجوی محل هايی است که آنها در آن بازداشت شدند.

البته دو نفر از آنها در اتومبيلی در محله بارنت دستگير شدند.

کليه اين افراد در ايستگاه "پدينگتون گرين" در لندن تحت بازجويی قرار دارند.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: