[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HAKKHA movement
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Liberator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Kian,

Thanks. More power to you and all who genuinely seek to free Iran from this misery.

Ba Sepaas

www.anjomane-padeshahi.org
http://aryamehr11.blogspot.com/
irani

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pasagarde wrote:
irani wrote:
Pasagarde wrote:
Although some will boycott this election I am optimistic that a good number of people will vote come June. Lets just hope our next leader takes us forward and opens dialogue with the West.

Didn't you say yourself that Iranians should boycott the selections?
So why aren't you?

I have never made such claim. In fact I myself will go to Iran during that week just to vote. It is a vital part of every Iranian's duty to select his/her president, and I will rightfully do so.

earlier Pasagarde wrote:

There are many illegitimate candidates, and one must choose carefully.

Moin would be the continuation of the lame duck Khatami.

There is also Qalibaf who established the IRGC air force, decorated war veteran, and he is pretty progressive in his politics ie creating female police units, etc.

Although I think the people of Iran should boycott this election, we should give a chance to Rafsanjani as he might open dialogue with the United States and lift the trade embargo that is currently under place.

http://activistchat.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5577

Quote:
It is a vital part of every Iranian's duty to select his/her president, and I will rightfully do so.

To me, this translates into;
It is a vital part of every Olaq's duty to select his/her Gav, and I will rightfully do so.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: