[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Norooz messege of Reza Shah II

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Iranian Boy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 6:26 am    Post subject: Norooz messege of Reza Shah II Reply with quote

Listen to the audio
http://www.rezapahlavi.org/audiovideo/norooz84.html

What a fantastic messege, thank you Reza Shah II

stefania

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sorry to learn that Reza Pahlavi has endorsed the Sazgara's 6 million.com Petition...

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Iranian Boy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And I am deeply sorry to see you write such a comment at norooz time. As Khorshid said: feel free to remain silent on matters of which you are ignorant.
stefania

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Read this:

http://www.nysun.com/article/10757

We need to be fair and if he supports this petition as the article states, then he is doing a mistake.

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
BitWhys

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NY Sun wrote:
Mr. Sazegara is scheduled to arrive here on March 29 and will take up a three-month residence at the Washington Institute for Near East Policy, a think tank that has published an internal survey in Iran showing widespread discontent with the regime and that has close ties to the pro-Israel community.

the related article from July 2003 it must be referencing...

Reading the Popular Mood in Iran
stefania

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BitWhys wrote:
NY Sun wrote:
Mr. Sazegara is scheduled to arrive here on March 29 and will take up a three-month residence at the Washington Institute for Near East Policy, a think tank that has published an internal survey in Iran showing widespread discontent with the regime and that has close ties to the pro-Israel community.

Sazegara is a very controversial individual. Most Iranians don't trust him.

BitWhys

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stefania wrote:
BitWhys wrote:
NY Sun wrote:

Sazegara is a very controversial individual. Most Iranians don't trust him.

That's understandable. I guess what matters most is whether he's there to lend a hand or grease his own. Who he brings to the table with him during his three month tenure would be a good indicator.

On the optimistic side, he could advise on the inner workings of the IRG which means his involvement is not without risk, unless he's a total mole.
Spenta

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank-you Reza Pahlavi

and Happy Noruz to all, may the coming year be filled with success (Piruzi), Happiness (Khoshbakhti), Health (Salamati), and Freedom (Azadi)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: