[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"desert vampire" executed in public...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pasagarde

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saman wrote:
Pasagarde wrote:
Saman wrote:
Pasagarde wrote:
Saman wrote:
I am not excusing his acts, but we are acting like a bunch of savages. This is mideval and barbaric. This man might deserve to die, I agree. But not in such a manner. It's just wrong...

No this is not wrong. Then what is better giving him a medicine so he can be killed in a few seconds without even feeling anything. This bastard deserved this. Do you know what he said? "If the police didn't cought me I would have killed more than 100 children".

But I have to agree that it is wrong to hang him in front of 50.000 people like it is a show or something.

I'm not excusing his acts, I clearly said so. But flogging him and hanging him in public is a nasty, barabarian and savage method of executing prisoners. What have we become? The Arab hordes that attacked us would be pretty pleased if they knew what we have become.

Damn islam for poisoning our country with its filth.

whats this?

Symphaty for a killer?

He had done numerous crimes.

Punishment for them in Iran is flogging and hanging.

I think flogging (just like stoning) is not proper these days and can be deducted from the law but whats wrong with hanging in public??

its not like they suddenly pop in Vanak square and chop the guys head off.

They announce the place of hanging and whoever wishes to watch the death of this killer could chose to watch it. others who dont, will not go there.

I will not give you a proper answer since you clearly are incapableof reading what I wrote.

But hey dude, let's just try again for fun ey?
I said:

" I'm not excusing his acts, I clearly said so. But flogging him and hanging him in public is a nasty, barabarian and savage method of executing prisoners."

And then you foolishly replied:
"whats this?

Symphaty for a killer?"

No further comment needed, hajj agha. Exclamation

the thing is that we should eliminate these criminals from our society. Its good that they get executed publicly, so we get rid of them and the other potential criminal get scared.

Koroush Kabir
Saman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And the difference between us and the murderers is what?

Thank heavens that some of us think in more civilized manners.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: