[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

H.M Reza Pahlavi-messege for 22 Bahman

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Iranian Boy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 8:59 am    Post subject: H.M Reza Pahlavi-messege for 22 Bahman Reply with quote

Reza Shah II is optimistic about Iran´s future
http://www.rezapahlavi.org/messages/22bahman1383.html
Spenta

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great message from RP. It would have been good if he had delivered it on the media somehow. Is there a problem with him appearing on the satellite media?

Also there was this story on Iranvajahan
http://www.iranvajahan.net/cgi-bin/news.pl?l=fa&y=1383&m=11&d=23&a=1

about how the IRI was broadcasting all these serials and shows on their TV in Iran with revisionist history accounts of the Pahalvi era, in which the Pahlavi regime is depicted horribly, and all the good guys are the muslim zealots etc. The article quotes a Communications professor in England explaining how all this revisionist history propoganda cannot erase a people's memory and I agree.

Anyways does anyone have any more info on these shows? What were they like exactly?
Khorshid

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was a very good article Spenta. Indeed, they've used everything at their disposal to vilify the Pahlavis. However, in order to vilify them, they've also had to re-write much of Iranian history.

A letter from Iran, sent to the republican Peikeiran

Guilty Conscience

Every year around this time, I am overcome by a feeling of guilt. You see, in those years I was a freshman university student and one of those radical revolutionaries. For what! The Islamic republic was not what my comrades and I wanted. My son is now in the second year of his university studies. He always asks me, mother, why did you make our lives so wretched? I don’t know how to answer him. I am certain that if the Shah was among us, the condition of our country would have been far better. Today, we an only wish that the Mullahs would change. Until when should our children and we burn in their hellfire?

God Bless the Shah! I was hit by a bullet during the revolution but I’m still quite adamant that the Shah was no murderer. These criminals, however, don’t even let the people breathe. I wish that my ankle had been broken, so that I would not have joined the protests that led to the revolution. Every year this month I become very depressed and remorseful. Dear people of Iran, I beg you to forgive me.

http://web.peykeiran.com/net_iran/irnewsbody.aspx?ID=21929

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: