[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Our friend Ledeen is wrong now

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stefania

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 10:01 am    Post subject: Our friend Ledeen is wrong now Reply with quote

He might be unaware and for sure he's.

But he's wrong to support the 600000.com

http://www.nationalreview.com/ledeen/ledeen200502070850.asp

Please send them e-mail, politely explaining why this Petition is wrong.

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
irani

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dear stefania, have you ever taught that maybe all these people are not wrong?
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stefania wrote:
He might be unaware and for sure he's.

But he's wrong to support the 600000.com

http://www.nationalreview.com/ledeen/ledeen200502070850.asp

Please send them e-mail, politely explaining why this Petition is wrong.

Dear Stefania,
Thank you for your post, would you please consider to ask Dr. Ledeen
to review the following thread regarding FREE Referendum After Regime Change.
http://www.activistchat.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4583
Due to the fact that NationalReview has a lot of resources Dr. ledeen can
ask NationalReview to translate Persain posts in the above thread from Persian to English for his review.
After the complete review of our point of view from over 50 Iranian experts we are hoping Dr. Ledeen make the correction in his article.
We feel Dr. Ledeen has been misinformed regarding this subject.
I have a lot of respect and admiration for Dr. Ledeen.
Our position regarding FREE referendum is very clear in our petition below with over 900 signatures and naturally we do not have Tony Blair and Jack Straw resources for promoting 600000.com petition.

Regards,
Cyrus

THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO WIN THE WAR ON TERROR - THE WAR IS UNWINNABLE AS LONG AS THE MULLAHS ARE IN POWER - SUPPORT THE IRANIAN PEOPLE AND REAP THE REWARDS OF A FREE IRAN WITH 70 MILLION IRANIANS WHO WILL FIGHT ALONGSIDE THE FORCES OF FREEDOM AND AGAINST THE ISLAMIST FANATICS!!

PETITION: TRUE SECURITY BEGINS WITH REGIME CHANGE IN IRAN

Sign this Petition Online
View Current Signatures Online
stefania

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cyrus,

I do what I can. I am convinced that he is unaware on what is really behind this propose to reform the IRI Constitution.

Surely, there's a campaign by those who proposed this petition and this campaign includes the spreading of it among the US media and scholars.

We need to contact Ledeen and say, politely as we must to this great scholar, why he shouldn't endorse it .

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stefania wrote:
Cyrus,

I do what I can. I am convinced that he is unaware on what is really behind this propose to reform the IRI Constitution.

Surely, there's a campaign by those who proposed this petition and this campaign includes the spreading of it among the US media and scholars.

We need to contact Ledeen and say, politely as we must to this great scholar, why he shouldn't endorse it .

AGREE
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: