[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Theo Van Gogh, a Free Thinker

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stefania

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:50 am    Post subject: Theo Van Gogh, a Free Thinker Reply with quote

Two great pieces by this wonderful Italian-Egyptian journalist Magdi Allam about Theo Van Gogh, on "Il Corriere della Sera" ... I am going to translate the other piece in English and post it here as soon as possible...it's a very beautiful article exposing the limits of multiculturalism and the need to defend those who feel threatened by the extremists who are on rise in Europe.

The first is entitled : "Hatred is spreading throughout the West"

The second : "The killing of Theo Van Gogh- Horror and Condemnation"

The Killing of Theo Van Gogh - Horror and Condemnation

http://www.corriere.it/corrforum/corriere/Intro?forumid=291#

"Mohammed B. , the murderer of Theo Van Gogh, was a real grind . His moroccoan friends played soccer and he spent most of his time studying. He got well at school and got good marks. After that, he went to study business informatics. He used to drink alchool, go to disco and smoke marijuana cigarettes. In his spare time he worked as a social welfare worker.

3 years later something has changed. his mother died. That was the year in which the Tiwn Towers collapsed. Before that date, he used to wear modern and westernized clothes.. After that date, he started dressing with the traditional djellaba, as he did when he killed Van Gogh.

Now he has the beard and go often to hear the sermons of the radical imams. (...)

The main target was not Van Gogh. It was the liberal-democratic lawmaker , Ayaan Hirshi Ali, "guilty" for leaving the "true religion" and denounced the women's condition in the islamic countries.

The former somalian refugee has recieved death threats, found in letter pinned with a knife to the body of a slain filmmaker.

This description of the murderer of The Van Gogh was taken from Il Foglio that today has reported such details..

From it, i write some of those details, as they were written in the letter stuck on the knife which was stuck in the victim's belly :

"This is an open letter to an atheist fundamentalist , Ayaan Hirshi Ali , of the infidel party VVD. (...) Since she entered the political arena of the Netherland , she's terrorizing the muslims and Islam. (...) AYAAN HIRSHI ALI , you'll be broke up into small pieces against Islam ! (...) Islam will prevail through the blood of his martyrs. (...) No discussions, no demonstrations,no petitions: Only the death will separate the truth from the lie. (...) I swear that you, America, will die. I swear that you, Europe, will die. I swear that you, Holland , will die. I swear that you, Hirshi Ali, will die. I swear that you, infidel fundamentalist, will die".

On Il Foglio's article, we can read : "The imam of the Al Ourna mosque in Amsterdam, Mohammed Adardour, warned that many Moroccoan youth attend "conferences" where they glorify martyrdom. But similar words are heard even in other mosques such as El Tawheed, which Mohammed B. used to go to. Right here, imam El Sharshaby claims that the "jews control the world media and the arms industry and along with the chirstians, they plan to destroy Islam.Leaflets with phrases like "The Jews and the Christians are to be burnt alive" are also distributed. (...)

Dear friends,
i have pubblished this opinion of mine on Il Corriere della Sera, today. I hope that this story may be helpful for us to understand some things and makes us aware of the perspectives of a peaceful living together.

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: