[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Iranians welcome massively Bush's re-election

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stefania

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:43 pm    Post subject: Iranians welcome massively Bush's re-election Reply with quote

Iranians welcome massively Bush's re-election

SMCCDI (Information Service)
Nov 3, 2004

Millions of Iranians expressed their satisfaction of the outcome of the US Presidential elections and George W. Bush's victory by calling and congratulating each other or waling in the streets and shaking each others hands or showing the V sign.

Many are speaking about the promises made by Mr. Bush to back the Iranian Nation in its quest for freedom and democracy.

As Iranians and especially the younger generations have become happy , those affiliated to the Islamic regime are seen deeply worried about their future based on crimes and corruption.

The regime and its US based known apologists and lobbyists had tried hard to make fear to Iranians on the outcome of a Bush win. Money was poured by controversial individuals, such as Akbar Ghahary the treasurer of IAPAC, to money oriented TV and radio networks, such as, 670 AM, Tamasha TV, Melli TV and a specific program of Apadana TV hosted by an ideologist named Faramarz Foroozandeh.

But all these desperate tries were not able to lure the Iranians of inside and nor especially the members of the Diaspora.

Witnessing such fiasco, the Islamic regime tried hard to bring the few thousands of professional demonstrators for its organized celebration of the 1979 attack against the US Embassy in Tehran. It's to note that the Iranian Capital has over 12 millions of inhabitants and that the today's official commemoration of one of the main Islamist act of terror ecountered another massive popular rejection.

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
9karevatan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

but bush doesnt care about iran Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
mikhanam
payande baadi IRANam!!!!!!!
Spenta

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, I have repeatedly pointed out that he doesn't give a **** about Iran.

But he has won now ... and something good has to come from it, cuz I can't bear to see 2 countries the US and Iran go to ****. So hopefully, something will cause him to care about Iran, and also the US!
stefania

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also have heard, from friends in Iran, about people very happy about the Bush's victory.

One of my friends told me : "I was so afraid that Kerry could win. Now I'm feeling very good. Long Live USA"

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
stefania

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard that among the groups that voted for Bush were the Iraqi-Americans, the Cuban-Americans and the Iranian-Americans

reza

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you do realise that bush will neve invade iran... he does'nt have the resources - Bush has created a gargantuan deficit from the iraq war and even he cant be stupid enough to send his troops into a country that would provide an even bigger mess than iraq. It appears the americans never learned the lesson of vietnam...
"When on the battlefield if you have the sole intention of breaking into the enemy lines, you will manifest martial valour. Furthermore if you are slain in battle you should be resolved to having your corpse facing the enemy" - Yamamoto tsunetomo
Liberator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

reza wrote:
you do realise that bush will neve invade iran... he does'nt have the resources - Bush has created a gargantuan deficit from the iraq war and even he cant be stupid enough to send his troops into a country that would provide an even bigger mess than iraq. It appears the americans never learned the lesson of vietnam...

Who has said that he should? Who are you talking to? Are you ok? Rolling Eyes

Ba Sepaas

P.S. I hope you don't think that Iranian-Americans voted for Bush because they thought he will invade Iran, because if you do you're incredibly naive.

www.anjomane-padeshahi.org
http://aryamehr11.blogspot.com/
stefania

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

An official said that "Iran will be the leading issue for Bush".

Now, i don't care if it's about the nuclear issue or not..

If he helps to achieve Regime Change, for me it will not matter if it's only about the nuclear issue or not.

Incredibly, the leftists here use to claim that "America did not liberate Europe because of a love for freedom"..

Well, i disagree , but i also don't care what the real reason was ..

They have liberate us and that's more than enough!

The same with Iran.

If Bush helps to achieve Regime Change in Iran (as some sources had suggested before the election ) , we all should be grateful to him.

Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a quick google search on Bush's comments on Iran in the past 4 years.

July 12, 2002--Part of an Statement by Bush

We have seen throughout history the power of one simple idea: when given a choice, people will choose freedom. As we have witnessed over the past few days, the people of Iran want the same freedoms, human rights, and opportunities as people around the world. Their government should listen to their hopes.

In the last two Iranian presidential elections and in nearly a dozen parliamentary and local elections, the vast majority of the Iranian people voted for political and economic reform. Yet their voices are not being listened to by the unelected people who are the real rulers of Iran. Uncompromising, destructive policies have persisted, and far too little has changed in the daily lives of the Iranian people. Iranian students, journalists and Parliamentarians are still arrested, intimidated, and abused for advocating reform or criticizing the ruling regime. Independent publications are suppressed. And talented students and professionals, faced with the dual specter of too few jobs and too many restrictions on their freedom, continue to seek opportunities abroad rather than help build Iran's future at home. Meanwhile, members of the ruling regime and their families continue to obstruct reform while reaping unfair benefits.

Iran is an ancient land, home to a proud culture with a rich heritage of learning and progress. The future of Iran will be decided by the people of Iran. Right now, the Iranian people are struggling with difficult questions about how to build a modern 21st century society that is at once Muslim, prosperous, and free. There is a long history of friendship between the American people and the people of Iran. As Iran's people move towards a future defined by greater freedom, greater tolerance, they will have no better friend than the United States of America.

December 20, 2004--Part of a statement by Bush

My thoughts and prayers are with the Iranian people, particularly the families of the many Iranians who are in prison today for daring to express their hopes and dreams for a better future. We continue to stand with the people of Iran in your quest for freedom, prosperity, honest and effective government, judicial due process and the rule of law. And we continue to call on the government of Iran to respect the will of its people and be accountable to them.

Date not known--Part of Bush's statement

As well, the United States does have an opportunity to speak clearly to those who love freedom inside of Iran, and we are. There is a significant Diaspora here in the United States of Iranian Americans who long for their homeland to be liberated and free. We're working with them to send messages to their loved ones and their relatives, through different methodology. And one method -- and very overt, I might add, we've got radio broadcasts, a new radio broadcast system going into Iran, say, listen, we hear your voice, we know you want to be free, and we stand with you in your desire to be free.

Date not known--Part of President Bush's congratulatory statement to "Ayatollah" Shirin Ebadi (hey he didn't know she would turn out to be a hezbollahi)

I strongly support the Iranian people's aspirations for freedom, and their desire for democracy. The future of Iran must be decided by the people of Iran. Americans look forward to the day when a free Iran stands as an example of tolerance, prosperity, and democracy in the Middle East and around the world.

July 30, 2003--Bush discussing Top Priorities for the U.S.

I want to thank the diaspora here in the United States, particularly in L.A. -- which reminds me, my last question is going to Ed. And -- so you can prepare for it, Ed. We've got a lot of our fellow citizens who are in e-mail contact, phone contact with people who live throughout Iran. And I want to thank them for that.

Interestingly enough, there's a TV station that I think has been -- people have read about that is broadcast out of L.A. by one of our citizens. He's -- he or she has footed the bill. It's widely watched. The people of Iran are interested in freedom, and we stand by their side. We stand on the side of those who are desperate for freedom in Iran. We understand their frustrations in living in a society that is totalitarian in nature. And now is the time for the world to come together, Ron, to send a clear message.

August 31, 2001--Bush refering to student demonstrations on 18 Tir (note: this was 12 days before 9/11)

I hope that the Iranian people's recently expressed desire for a freer, more open, and more prosperous society will give our two countries an opportunity to identify areas where our interests converge, and where we can work together constructively for our mutual benefit.

July 14, 2004--Statement by Bush's Press Secretary on demonstrations in Iran this past summer

The United States views with great concern the use of violence against Iranian students peacefully expressing their political views. We are alarmed at reports of arrests and provocative actions taken against students by regime forces, and call upon the regime to protect the human rights of the students and to release those who have been arrested.

Iranians, like all people, have a right to determine their own destiny, and the United States supports their aspirations to live in freedom. It is our hope that the voice of the Iranian people and their aspirations for democracy and the rule of law will be heard.

I am getting tired of doing more goolge searches. You get the idea.

Bush's re-election was bad news for terrorist everywhere. They were hoping that Bush would be defeated and the American public would feel apologetic towards the terrorists and feel like they have done something wrong to deserve the terrorist attacks. Now Americans have shown that they won't be intimidated by these thugs. The mullahs spent so much money to destablize Iraq hoping to turn the American public against Bush. It was Rafsanjani who first said that "America is stuck in a quagmire in Iran worst than Vietnam". The mullah's lobbyists like Hassan Namazi sued Aryo Pirouznia for 10 million dollars and gave 500,000 to Kerry's camp. Despite the fact that no American movies are ever aired in Iran, the mullahs aired Michael Moore's movie in Iran in hopes of turning Iranians against Bush. The mullahs had a lot invested in Bush's defeat and they are obviously not happy. Bush's victory was just as much a defeat for the terrorists as the defeat of Jose Aznar in Spain was a victory for them. Only this is much more important because it is America. And that is music to my ears.
Hoi Persai

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Azadeh wrote:
December 20, 2004--Part of a statement by Bush

Urm, this date is still in the future.

stefania wrote:
I heard that among the groups that voted for Bush were the Iraqi-Americans, the Cuban-Americans and the Iranian-Americans

That is good to hear. The mainstream media never mentions these good people.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: