[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Urgent: Rafsanjani Mafia in Canada!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Liberty Now !

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 11:25 am    Post subject: Urgent: Rafsanjani Mafia in Canada! Reply with quote

http://www.csis-scrs.gc.ca/eng/address/contact_e.html

The above is a link to Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS)

Anyone with Information on Rafsanjani Mafia or other IRI gangs and their activities, assets, spy games, drug trafficing, etc, please send it to CSIS, ASAP!
Anyone who has been Spied on, or bothered in anyways by IRI Embassy or related Mafia, inside Canada or Elsewhere, now is the time to come forward!

H.Q. Ottawa
CSIS

P.O.Box 9732
Postal Station T
Ottawa, Ontario K1G 4G4
(613) 993-9620

Canada admits: We're terror haven
http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/001032.php

Muslim power in Canada
http://www.jihadwatch.org/dhimmiwatch/archives/002896.php

Witnesses Needed, ASAP!
Any Canadian Citizen who has complaints regarding Illegal & spy activities by IRI Embassy in Ottawa and it's thugs or links, is asked to come forward and let CSIS know about it, now!

Keep your neighbourhoods safe!
Keep a watchful eye for terrorist cells and those linked to the Mafia and report them immidiately to CSIS & Police.

This has been an ongoing battle, and for the first time Canadian Government FINALLY HAS TO do something about it, so please, Do come forward!

Mind you, the Reform Party of Canada, still insists to continue relations with the Terrorist Mullahs. The RCMP has arrested and bashed at opposition groups and activists in rally against the Embassy in recent years, but they keep taking bribes from IRI Mafia and let them off the hook! It is up to all of us to chance that!

Note:
every week many IRI officials, Mafia or Links obtain Canadian Immigration Status in return for Millions or Billions of dollars of money stolen from Iran or aquired in Illegal ways!

The chance of this money going to Drug Trafficing, Bribing, Corruption, and all sorts of Illegal activities is far greater than it ever benefiting Canada! These people don't have the knowledge or patience for using this money in legal ways. they are used to corruption and theft, and they will continue to endorse all sorts of Mafia of Crimes and Drugs in Canada.

Wake up North Americans!
IRI cells are right under your nose, and getting stronger every day.

It's up to us all to do something about it, and soon.

here's some more on CSIS Operations, information:
http://www.csis-scrs.gc.ca/eng/operat/opmenu_e.html

http://www.csis-scrs.gc.ca/eng/miscdocs/200004_e.html
Liberty Now !

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 12:03 pm    Post subject: sorry! Reply with quote

I'm sorry guys for giving you false hope!

Seems like CSIS is protecting the Mullahs' Thugs, and not Canada!
Much like the RCMP.

But never the less, it's time to send them documents on the IRI Mafia in Canada and worldwide.

I ask our friends in U.S. as well, to send any documents on this Mafia of Terror & Crimes to Canadian government, and Intelligence.

I ask anyone in FBI and CIA who's listening, to remind CSIS & RCMP of the danger they invite to Canada and U.S. by protecting Mullah's Thugs and providing them a safe heaven in North America.

thank you.
Saman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danish police has also made an official statement that Iran has about 50 active agents in the Nordic countries that constantly survey political opponents.

Gosh, what a surprise. Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Hoi Persai

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish I didn't have to be in this stupid country. I wish I were American Crying or Very sad or Israeli Crying or Very sad then I could feel proud.

After Islam leaves, then I call myself the proudest Persian - even though I'm not one. Wink Cool
Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh come on! Canada isn't that bad. Although I can't say I am proud to be a Canadian, especially after the Kazemi killing. We are a spineless country, much like most of Europe. But to Canada's credit, America can be just as bad sometimes. I mean before George W. Bush (that is as recently as 4 years ago); America was an appeaser of the Islamists too. Americans still try to appease them to a large extent. So do some factions of Israeli society (namely the liberals). It's not just a Canadian problem. From what I hear from relatives and friends in the U. S., Northern California and New York are swarming with IR agents today.

But we will call you the proudest Persian from now on. How's that? Smile
blank

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem with Canada is not only they are spineless/appeasers like Europeans, for economical gains......But the government controls the media. They won't allow Fox News Channel in Canada, but they will allow Aljazeera, the terrorists mouth piece, to broad cast there....makes a lot of sense... Shocked
Liberty Now !

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 4:37 pm    Post subject: Problem with Canada Reply with quote

The Problem with Canada:

for start, it's a British Colony and proud of it!

It supports Islamist groups to the point of accepting Inhumane "Sharia Law"!

Canada easily offers safe heaven to any terrorist, as long as they bring large somes of cash in!

In the name of civil liberties, it protects Islamic Fanatic groups, and allows them unlimited freedom, yet interrogates their opposition groups!

RCMP has a record of siding with Mullah's thugs, and bashing at freedom activists, even arresting them!

CSIS is not doing its job to protect Canada, rather it's worried about protecting Mullah's Embassy, their thugs and agenst and making Canada safe as possible for IRI Mafia!!!

Canadian Media had in past taken bribes from IRI links to publish news in favor of the Embassy and against opposition groups, in newspapers & TV alike.

Canada's Reformists are doing their best to make sure the Embassy stays open and deals go through, despite IRI's recruitment of terrorist to Canada, a Journalist's Murder in cold blood, Spy teams linked to Embassy, etc.

Hashemi Rafsanjani's Mafia are given substantial freedom in their Criminal activities of bribery, Drug Trafficing, Terrorist Recruitment, etc.

List of Hashemi Mafia assets and trades in Canada now includes a wide range from huge chunks of land in Alberta, billions of dollars in Real Estate in Toronto and Vancouver, and shares in Oil and other major Canadian industries.

The list goes on, in IRI Mafia assets & Crimes in Canada...

What's next? Stoning muslim women in front of parliament hill for "zena"!

or hanging me from a crane in downtown, for changing my religion?

oops! I better get out of here before RCMP comes after me lol

Arrow Every time Shirin Ebadi visits Canada to bash at President Bush from up here, and defend Islamic Law, the RCMP & CSIS will round up all the opposition groups and activists and lecture them: NOT TO GET CLOSE TO IRI AGENTS & THUGS!!!

Now I know what they're doing: THEY ARE PROTECTING ISLAMIST TERRORISTS FROM CANADIANS!

SUCKS TO BE A COLONY; CANADA! Wink
blank

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Libety Now: Well said, couldn't have said better myself........
IIRF

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Compatriots,

If any of you has ANY INFORMATION regarding the where abouts of islamic agents in CANADA please CONTACT ME ASAP!!!

www.imperialforces.org
Liberty Now !

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:40 pm    Post subject: Ok, here it goes Reply with quote

IIRF wrote:
If any of you has ANY INFORMATION regarding the where abouts of islamic agents in CANADA please CONTACT ME ASAP!!!

Sure dear, here it goes:
(afterall it's no big secret!)

Rafsanjani's daughter, Faezeh Hashemi, lives in vancouver. we should go pay a visit and welcome her to Canada.

They have some exclusive development projects, in Vancouver and Toronto, with the latest state of the art security and reserved only for Regime's agents who will be moving to Canada shortly or in future!

Regime's Embassy in Ottawa has bought number of apartment complexes in downtown which is also exclusive to Islamists recruited from all over the world. they are given free housing and cars to do regime's dirty work in Canada. The embassy has built a Pray room which is visible from the streets, so they can call upon Canadians to convert to Islam Exclamation

They also fund Muslim Student Associations in Canadian Universities, and the one in Ottawa plays a central role in that.

The Iranian Student Associations around Canada have also been attacked by IRI agents. Students sent from Iran on bursary are given a mandate, for the money they receive, to take over the associations, promote Islamic rituals & regime's propaganda, and to spy on Iranian students or influence them.

I must say they have played a major role for promoting a 'Non-political' atmosphear amongst Iranians abroad, by promoting the idea that "politics is bad/ dirty and we should stay away from it!" and bashing at all opposition groups.

You keep hearing from many Iranian students or others today that "we are non-political" or "we don't belong to any political group" and they say it with such affirmation, as if it's a great honor or something! (this is exactly the doing of such agents in universities and within the community)

It's said that every week a few IRI agents migrate to Toronto, to seek a safe heaven, leave their families there with Billions of dollars each, and return back to Iran where they continue their criminal activities, durg dealings, terrorist activities, and so on!

Drug traffickers are also a part and parcell of all this. they are on the rise and so is corruption and bribery.

All this would not be possible without RCMP's knowledge or backing. Neither would it get to this point without the Liberal party's support of IRI for mere profits.

Afterall, this is a British Colony and Liberals & Ayatollahs serve the same interest, and are on the same side in Global Politics. for as long as we remember drug trafficking and illegal Criminal acts have been around, had founders and benefactors in governments and terrorist thugs which make it possible.

Welcome to Canada, the land of Equality, where every criminal is given an Equal chance!

IIRF

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you liberty, we are already aware of those situations.. i meant if you have detailed information on their where abouts such as addresses and so on..

www.imperialforces.org
Liberty Now !

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wherever in North America, they are all linked through the Embassy of Islamic "Republic" in Ottawa, Canada.

Time to smoke'em outta their cave!

Liberty Now !

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IIRF wrote:
Thank you liberty, we are already aware of those situations.. i meant if you have detailed information on their where abouts such as addresses and so on..

Seems the whold world knows about it, except Canadians, and their "intelligent service" Laughing

will somebody let them know? please!
Hoi Persai

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted this some time ago on FFI forum. But here is the info:

Ateek invited by the "Palestinian" society and the thread where we discussed it

I didn't go to the talk because I've heard that Ateek is a Nazi of the 1st order, and hearing Nazis speak (or thinking about them) makes me physically ill. Anyway, now you have some other incriminating evidence. Wink
reza

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Rafsanjani's daughter, Faezeh Hashemi, lives in vancouver. we should go pay a visit and welcome her to Canada.

Threatening a lone girl in her house, don't you sound manly now?
"When on the battlefield if you have the sole intention of breaking into the enemy lines, you will manifest martial valour. Furthermore if you are slain in battle you should be resolved to having your corpse facing the enemy" - Yamamoto tsunetomo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: