[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I need some answers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jimmy_

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:05 am    Post subject: I need some answers Reply with quote

Hi all!

Since the Iran "problem" will be the major subject in the coming years ive been wondering about certain issues and would like to ask you all of what you think about the following posting.

First of all Im no iranian but i do have big interest in what will happen to that country and region in a whole. As far as i can determine from this side of the world i think the aspirations of the iranian people and nation is not as clear as some of u might describe. You describe the horrors and the tyranie of the regime while on the ground there isn’t a clear massive popular support for regime change(e.g former Yugoslavia, Poland etc).
The question is why ? Is it because the mullahs have succeeded in using the boom in oil earnings for the benefits of the population? As we have seen in china the democracy movement was crushed in ’89 but the aspirations remained till it bled to death because of economic high conjuncture?

Dear friends then I have another issue I want to discuss, suppose the populous want a change in guard how come lots of you (both inside and outside of the country) reject US military involvement? With all due respect but none of u have any understandings of military overt or covert operations, how come you dismiss an option you don’t know much about?
For example what if the US designs a plan similar to that which kicked the talibans out of Afghanistan ?
What about this scenario:
Iran is a large country and has hundreds of miles of seashore lines that cant be defended by irans military entirely, what if 10000 US marines(including teams of Iranians who seek to liberate iran from the mullahs) land in a desolate province, attack the local garrison of police or paramilitary etc. force them to lay down arms and join them or face annihilation. Then raise the original Iranian flag( lion-sun) on the highest building in the province and name that province as liberated Iranian territory. The US marines should then stay put and let the Iranian fight. Mullahs reaction will be one of defiance and counter attack so while herds of paramilitary forces( baseej/pasdar as u name them) head towards the province the US air force should annihilate them in matters of seconds, any one who feels sorrow for them need to re-examine he’s/hers stand towards the oppressors, in the end lots of them need to die before iran can heed towards democracy. Naturally when they want to join the freedom fighters of iran and fight for the new flag then they are welcome indeed. The rest of this scenario is clear, town-by-town city-by-city needs to be forced into this question join us or risk to be marked as mullah sympathisers. The basic idea behind a scenario like this is, draw mullah sympathisers in the open when they do use the airforce to decimate them(like what happend in afghanistan). If they want to hide like chickens behind women and children in city then let the freedom fighters in the city itself deal with them, like they did during the "revolution of '79".

Thank u for your attention I would like to have some feedback.
redemption

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 12:58 pm    Post subject: Re: I need some answers Reply with quote

Jimmy_ wrote:
Hi all!

Since the Iran "problem" will be the major subject in the coming years ive been wondering about certain issues and would like to ask you all of what you think about the following posting.

First of all Im no iranian but i do have big interest in what will happen to that country and region in a whole. As far as i can determine from this side of the world i think the aspirations of the iranian people and nation is not as clear as some of u might describe. You describe the horrors and the tyranie of the regime while on the ground there isn’t a clear massive popular support for regime change(e.g former Yugoslavia, Poland etc).
The question is why ? Is it because the mullahs have succeeded in using the boom in oil earnings for the benefits of the population? As we have seen in china the democracy movement was crushed in ’89 but the aspirations remained till it bled to death because of economic high conjuncture?

Dear friends then I have another issue I want to discuss, suppose the populous want a change in guard how come lots of you (both inside and outside of the country) reject US military involvement? With all due respect but none of u have any understandings of military overt or covert operations, how come you dismiss an option you don’t know much about?
For example what if the US designs a plan similar to that which kicked the talibans out of Afghanistan ?
What about this scenario:
Iran is a large country and has hundreds of miles of seashore lines that cant be defended by irans military entirely, what if 10000 US marines(including teams of Iranians who seek to liberate iran from the mullahs) land in a desolate province, attack the local garrison of police or paramilitary etc. force them to lay down arms and join them or face annihilation. Then raise the original Iranian flag( lion-sun) on the highest building in the province and name that province as liberated Iranian territory. The US marines should then stay put and let the Iranian fight. Mullahs reaction will be one of defiance and counter attack so while herds of paramilitary forces( baseej/pasdar as u name them) head towards the province the US air force should annihilate them in matters of seconds, any one who feels sorrow for them need to re-examine he’s/hers stand towards the oppressors, in the end lots of them need to die before iran can heed towards democracy. Naturally when they want to join the freedom fighters of iran and fight for the new flag then they are welcome indeed. The rest of this scenario is clear, town-by-town city-by-city needs to be forced into this question join us or risk to be marked as mullah sympathisers. The basic idea behind a scenario like this is, draw mullah sympathisers in the open when they do use the airforce to decimate them(like what happend in afghanistan). If they want to hide like chickens behind women and children in city then let the freedom fighters in the city itself deal with them, like they did during the "revolution of '79".

Thank u for your attention I would like to have some feedback.

Jimmy, don't have a chance now to answer you in entirety - but I will tell you point blank that the Mullahs offer no economic incentives or benefits to the Iranian people. The Mullahs spend the wealth on destabalizing Iraq as well as hiring Arabs to work as mercenarys in Iran and attempts at opressing the people. Don't take Iranians lightly - we are remnants of one of the greatest civilizations known to man and we will win back our country. It's a matter of strong support from America and stopping all appeasement of the Mullahs. It will happen soon - especially if the next President stands fully behind the Iranian people - and stops the stupid EU appeasement strategy!

Don't throw ideas like military invasion around lightly - the best way is for the Iranian people to overthrow - too many problems and death can occur with military invasion, and many Iranians - WE KNOW BECAUSE WE ARE IRANIANS - can become very nationalistic just like during Iran/Iraq war - eventhough they hate the Mullahs, if they perceive an external threat that is not acting in their best interest, they will fight for their own pepole and country, not for the bloody mullahs.

America knows these things, and many of us hope and believe will do the right thing and won't fall into the Mullahs traps... Listen, the Mullahs want a war - that's what they want.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: