[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why did Iranians turn against the Shah of Iran?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
This shah was not meant to lead, he was a good prince,

Not meant to lead? We had peace, security, economic growth, jobs, and respect in the world. What else can you want in a leader in any country? What else can you want for your future, if not peace and security and more jobs and economic growth and respect in the world? Where can we find a leader that can deliver all of that to us today?
reza

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

all of the attributes to a good country you just described were set in store by mrp's father, he merely continued them. furthermore, peace and stability does not equal rioting in the streets and a revolution.
"When on the battlefield if you have the sole intention of breaking into the enemy lines, you will manifest martial valour. Furthermore if you are slain in battle you should be resolved to having your corpse facing the enemy" - Yamamoto tsunetomo
blank

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's why I think people like you are so dumb and illogical...Oh yes, the ghost of his father was there to make all these advancements and improvements I am not going to convince brain-washed people like you that were dancing in streets and demonstrating when Khomenie came to power. Yes, riots happened because there were idiots like you that thought Shah had not done enough for them ....and wanted someone "better" so you got what you deserved...a volture called Khomeini.
Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
all of the attributes to a good country you just described were set in store by mrp's father, he merely continued them. furthermore, peace and stability does not equal rioting in the streets and a revolution.

Whatever! His dad did it. His mom did it. Who cares? In 1978, the country was doing good. And in case you don't know, it wasn't the Shah who started street riots. It was crazy stupic violent anti-Iranian anti-human anti-civilization Islamic idiots who saw Khomeini's picture in the moon.
reza

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you still arent listening to me. first off you described attributes of a country
Quote:
peace, security, economic growth, jobs, and respect in the world
these were set in store by reza shah. The advancement of iran such as new programs started by mrp i dont deny were benevolent initiatives. However had the shah been as good a king as you purport of him, there would have been no dissent towards him let alone enough for a revolution.

P.S blank no one is listening to your idiotic rants
"When on the battlefield if you have the sole intention of breaking into the enemy lines, you will manifest martial valour. Furthermore if you are slain in battle you should be resolved to having your corpse facing the enemy" - Yamamoto tsunetomo
Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
you still arent listening to me. first off you described attributes of a country

Yes, attributes of a country under the programs of the Shah's administration. Those jobs didn't creates themselves. The progress wasn't made by fairies from la la land. It wasn't Imam Zaman protecting our land from Saddam Hussein. It was hard work by the government.

Quote:
these were set in store by reza shah.

What difference does that make who started those programs? They were working. You could get a job if you wanted one. People didn't have to sell their kidney or become prostitutes to feed their kids. Doctors didn't have to work nights driving cabs to pay the rent.

Quote:
The advancement of iran such as new programs started by mrp i dont deny were benevolent initiatives. However had the shah been as good a king as you purport of him, there would have been no dissent towards him let alone enough for a revolution.

What happend on 1979 was not "dissent" as you call it. It was pure madness. The crazed Islamic fanatical mob turned against the government because they saw Khomeini's face in the moon! The fact that people who disliked the Shah were also the ones who supported Khomeini is enough to tell you that the Shah was doing good work. They say you know a man by his friends. I say you know a man by his enemies. What you say is like saying "Bush isn't a good leader for America because supporers of Bin Laden hate his guts". Where is the logic in that? Look at the people who hated the Shah's guts. They were crazy Islamic fanatics who saw Khomeini's picture in the moon!

I get the feeling that you just dislike the Shah and are just looking for reasons to discredit his work. "His father set them in store"; "He didn't have it in him to be a leader"; or "he wasn't a good leader because a bunch of crazed fanatics who saw Khomeini's picture in the moon hated his guts". No offence but those are lame reasons...
reza

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i do not dislike the shah, i have already stated this many ties, he was a good man, but he was not a GREAT king. This is the pure basis of the opinion i am trying to put forward.

Also a man could create a rocket, he could get an ape to pilot the rocket and yet the credit would still go to the man who created it. anyone can carry on a process, it takes a great man to create one.
Eternal1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

reza wrote:
i do not dislike the shah, i have already stated this many ties, he was a good man, but he was not a GREAT king. This is the pure basis of the opinion i am trying to put forward.

Also a man could create a rocket, he could get an ape to pilot the rocket and yet the credit would still go to the man who created it. anyone can carry on a process, it takes a great man to create one.

In time, I think history will give the Shah the respect and admiration he deserves.
reza

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

but how much respect do you think he deserves? will he be called mrp the great? I think not, that is my disagreement. Yes he deserves respect but not utter admiration.
patriot

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

REZA you are nobody!
Somebody who express himself with the unknown Chinese signe of another nation!

You are not Iranian!

I am proud to say that the world and history believed that aryamehr was a great king!
A king that when he came on the power of Iran was only 19, but he changed devistigated Iran to a glorias Iran, that wherever Iranians were going, the respect came up to them!

This can make a king, a great king!
A king who made the world offer Iranians a GREAT respect!

blame yourself that never diserved him to be our king!

A religuos hezbullahi once said to me that they(hezbullahis) are appriciate Saddam for killing the Iranians in abadan during 8 yearl old war, because on this way the Spirite of glorias Abadan would be ruined, and the people were be killed!
Abadan was one of the most beautiful towns of Iran , thanks to aryamehr!

javid shah
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/shahineazadi
ARYAI_NYC

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Azadeh_55 wrote:
Quote:
This shah was not meant to lead, he was a good prince,

Not meant to lead? We had peace, security, economic growth, jobs, and respect in the world. What else can you want in a leader in any country? What else can you want for your future, if not peace and security and more jobs and economic growth and respect in the world? Where can we find a leader that can deliver all of that to us today?

it is funny all my friends and family in iran are laughing at this forum. they asked me, "maryam, how do these people talk all this propaganda, and they sit comfotable in their american and european homes?"

i said, because it is easy to talk ****, and not have to worry about anything but clicking and typing.

the fact remains, for the majority of iranians they don't want a reza and they don't want a mullah.
they don't care about these fanatical debates and exagerated praises for republican presidents or the damn shah, they just want a change.
my cousin was badly beaten for being out late on the streets with some girls and making noise, and he said to me, "this place can be crazy, and when it is i hate it, but people here are lazy, and this is our home and we adapt. it is not so bad as all of you think."

what does one on the outside say to that?

i am sure most of you will have some nasty, insane, angry posts as i have seen lately.
ARYAI_NYC

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

patriot wrote:
REZA you are nobody!
Somebody who express himself with the unknown Chinese signe of another nation!

You are not Iranian!

I am proud to say that the world and history believed that aryamehr was a great king!
A king that when he came on the power of Iran was only 19, but he changed devistigated Iran to a glorias Iran, that wherever Iranians were going, the respect came up to them!

This can make a king, a great king!
A king who made the world offer Iranians a GREAT respect!

blame yourself that never diserved him to be our king!

A religuos hezbullahi once said to me that they(hezbullahis) are appriciate Saddam for killing the Iranians in abadan during 8 yearl old war, because on this way the Spirite of glorias Abadan would be ruined, and the people were be killed!
Abadan was one of the most beautiful towns of Iran , thanks to aryamehr!

javid shah
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/shahineazadi

...and you talk about fanatical...
example "a"
blank

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aryai_nyc; You are one stupid brain-less person that has no understanding of anything....... just open your f...ing mouth and spew ****......
blank

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And most likely you are one of those that jumped in the street like a monkey and danced and praised the raghead when he arrived from Paris..........
ARYAI_NYC

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blank wrote:
Aryai_nyc; You are one stupid brain-less person that has no understanding of anything....... just open your f...ing mouth and spew ****......

KISS MY ASS AND GO TO HELL, YOU MOTHER FUCKERS ARE SO OUT OF TOUCH WITH EVERYTHING, AND YOU ARE BASTARDS THAT ONLY SEE ONE PREDJUDICE WAY. AND BY THE WAY I WILL SAY WHATEVER I WANT AND YOU CAN KEEP KISSING MY ASS, BECAUSE I AM LAUGHING AT YOUR PUSSY ASS. YOU ARE PROBABLY SOME ***** ASS IN THE CLOSET MOTHER FUCKER, PLAYING WITH YOUR DICK...
Smile Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: