[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why did Iranians turn against the Shah of Iran?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eternal1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 7:29 am    Post subject: Why did Iranians turn against the Shah of Iran? Reply with quote

As a non Iranian, I have asked this question a number of times, and never really got a intelligible answer.

From what I understand the Shah and his father modernise Iran.

When I look at pictures of Khomeini and the Shah I realise that you can judge a book by its cover, and it will tell you an accurate story.

Khomeini did have something about his look which was....inhuman?

The Shah looks..honourable and human..thats what my instinct tells me. Maybe I'm wrong, I can't know for sure.

Every system/leader can be critised, as the Shah was, but to choose Khomeini over the Shah.

So what did happen. Why did Iranians turn against the Shah?

Or what did he do to justify this from his people?
redemption

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know - you are very intuitive and have a good understanding as a non-iranian and I thank you for asking a very important question, because there are many who have different views. Iran under the Shah was 100000X better than life under these Islamnic Wackos. Some people criticize Shah's security services, etc.. but fact of matter is, he was brutal and aggressive against the Islamic Fanatics that his government was opposed to.

Second of all yes, could there have been more political reform and continued progressive movement. Yes of course, and this was coming - but the West essentially used this demand by Iranian society for more freedom and change and twisted it around through Mind-Ops, Propoganda, etc.. and turned Iran psycho.. Many young Irnaians wanted change, but they didn't want to replace the shah with Khomeini's British-self.

This is why I say most importanstly we CANNOT TRUST ANY AYATOLLAHS - especially those who are backed by the British, like Sistani.

There are just way too many similarities between Sistani and Khomeini.

Hopefully someone else can add to this and help our our dear friend who has asked this IMPORTANT QUESTION!

-redemption
Eternal1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

redemption wrote:
You know - you are very intuitive and have a good understanding as a non-iranian and I thank you for asking a very important question, because there are many who have different views. Iran under the Shah was 100000X better than life under these Islamnic Wackos. Some people criticize Shah's security services, etc.. but fact of matter is, he was brutal and aggressive against the Islamic Fanatics that his government was opposed to.

Second of all yes, could there have been more political reform and continued progressive movement. Yes of course, and this was coming - but the West essentially used this demand by Iranian society for more freedom and change and twisted it around through Mind-Ops, Propoganda, etc.. and turned Iran psycho.. Many young Irnaians wanted change, but they didn't want to replace the shah with Khomeini's British-self.

This is why I say most importanstly we CANNOT TRUST ANY AYATOLLAHS - especially those who are backed by the British, like Sistani.

There are just way too many similarities between Sistani and Khomeini.

Hopefully someone else can add to this and help our our dear friend who has asked this IMPORTANT QUESTION!

-redemption

Thankyou for your reply, and I hope some people will reply to this, and maybe go into detail if possible.

E.g. The need for Political reform was mentioned. But what were the unpopular policies of the Shah. What were the reforms that the people felt their country needed at the time.?
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 11:53 am    Post subject: Re: Why did Iranians turn against the Shah of Iran? Reply with quote

Eternal1 wrote:
As a non Iranian, I have asked this question a number of times, and never really got a intelligible answer.

From what I understand the Shah and his father modernise Iran.

When I look at pictures of Khomeini and the Shah I realise that you can judge a book by its cover, and it will tell you an accurate story.

Khomeini did have something about his look which was....inhuman?

The Shah looks..honourable and human..thats what my instinct tells me. Maybe I'm wrong, I can't know for sure.

Every system/leader can be critised, as the Shah was, but to choose Khomeini over the Shah.

So what did happen. Why did Iranians turn against the Shah?

Or what did he do to justify this from his people?

First there is no comparison between Shah Of Iran (Honorable Man with political mistakes) and Khomeni (Virus of Iranian Society and British Mercenary).
To answer your question we should go back to 1954. In 1954 the majority of Iranian people loved both Shah of Iran and Dr. Mossadegh, the MI6 (British Government Secret Service) plotted and created division between these two Iranian patriot honorable men. The MI6 discredited both of them and used them against each other and finally Shah of Iran who was very sick replaced by Khomeni 1979 (Virus of Iranian Society and British Mercenary). Both Shah of Iran and Dr. Mossadegh made number of mistakes during their time when they were in power.
In 1951 Dr. Mossadegh accepted the position of premiership conditional upon parliament approving the principle of nationalization, and in the first year of his premiership, his main aim was to implement this. In the words of Dr. Husayn Fatimi, Mossadegh's loyal supporter and colleague, the oil issue was as significant for Iran as was independence for U.S., India, and Indonesia.
Endowed with personal charm and appeal, Dr. Mossadegh was capable of generating respect and conviction. He consistently adhered to principles and was a man of undisputed honesty and integrity. He made no use of his office for nepotistic ends or to maximize material gain; as a deputy in Parliament and as Prime Minister, he refused to collect a salary, donating it to charity. He personally met many of the expenses he incurred in an official capacity, transferred to the state whatever gifts he received, greatly reduced the ceremonial expenses of the prime minister's office, and cut its secret budget.
Mossadegh was deeply interested in an honorable settlement of the oil issue. He was skeptical of British readiness to come to an agreement with him, but he welcomed American mediation efforts, and was prepared to accept reasonable solutions. One such scheme was worked out in October-November 1951 with George McGhee, the US Assistant Secretary of State, but was eventually rejected by Anthony Eden, the British Foreign Secretary. But due to the colonialism nature of British government, they could not comprehend and recognize the Iranian rights to own and manage their own oil industry.
The U.S. found itself caught between Iran on the one hand which Americans believed to have legitimate national concerns and on the other hand British Colonialist. The elected liberal democratic government of Dr. Mossadegh was overthrown by the joint British/U.S. sponsored coup of 1953. Following the coup and Shah’s supporters uprising of 1953, Dr. Mossadegh was condemned to three years imprisonment and subsequently confined to his home by the military tribunal, to lead a lonely life until his death in March 1967 at the age of 84.
The American scholar Professor James A. Bill in the book 'Mossadegh, Iranian Nationalism, and Oil' made following major points:
• The Democratic Administration of President Harry Truman and Secretary of State Dean Acheson were reluctant to adopt the threatening tactics contemplated by key British officials to counter nationalization in Iran.
• The Eisenhower Administration, with the encouragement and support of Secretary of State John Foster Dulles, CIA director Allen Dulles, and Under Secretary of State Walter Bedell Smith, decided to intervene directly to overthrow the government of Dr Mossadegh.
• The idea of the intervention originated with the British (SIS/M16) who used the threat of a possible communist takeover as their major tactic in attracting American involvement (by giving misinformation to US government). The British and Americans co-operated fully in the venture.
• The operation in Iran was considered for years in Washington to be one of the major success stories of direct covert intervention. As such it acted as a catalyst for other CIA interventions, beginning with that in Guatemala in 1954.
• The events of 1953 in Iran damaged the image of the United States among the burgeoning forces of nationalism that came to prominence in the Middle East during 1960s and 1970s. In the words of William O. Douglas: when Mossadegh in Persia started basic reforms, we became alarmed. That man, whom I am proud to call my friend, was a democrat in the LaFollette-Norris sense of the term. We united with the British to destroy him; we succeeded; and ever since our name has not been an honored one in the Middle East.'
Among the Iranian the memory of Dr. Mossadegh remains as a symbol of independence, Liberal Democratic values, and high moral and ethical values. Iranian people admire and respect Dr. Mossadegh as Americans love and respect Thomas Jefferson. The Iranian people admiration and respect for Dr. Mossadegh does not mean that he was prefect without any mistakes. Today many Iranians believe Reza Shah The Great, Father of Modern Iran, his son former Shah of Iran the Architect of Modern Iran, Dr. Mossadegh and Prime Minister Dr. Shapur Bakhtiar were all Iranian patriots and worked hard for the independence of our homeland and deserve our respect despite the fact that they have made number of mistakes in very difficult circumstances, like many other politicians and leaders throughout human history, we should ask ourselves who has not made any mistakes? Today we should learn from history, forget our artificial differences and concentrate to help our fellow Iranian people to free our homeland from Islamic Clerical Regime and replacing this regime with secular government by free referendum. Today Iranian people are demanding civil and political freedoms, separation of religion and government, equality and justice (especially for the Iranian women), the immediate liberation of all political prisoners and Free Referendum.
Eternal1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for taking the time to reply, and I appreciate the background history, which explains the outside interference that Iran has had to deal with.

But my original question is really directed at the psyche of the Iranian people before and after 1979, and the root causes that seemed to have turned them against the Shah.
redemption

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Root cause - WEST that turned it's back on the Shah and installed Khomeini - after Islamists took control, they killed everyone!
Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My take on it is that people back then were religious and would do anything that a mullah like Khomeini said to them. I don't believe it was anything the Shah or anyone else did. They hated him because they revered Khomeini and he was telling them the Shah was evil. Just the fact that a mullah was speaking out against the Shah was enough to turn the people against him. I remember they (the school) used to sit us around every year on the anniversary of 22 Bahman and show us videos of the "glorious Islamic revolution" (enghelabe shokoohmand e eslami) when we were little kids. I sear the crowd looked like the Al Qaeda supporters in Pakistan or the Hamas supporters in Lebanon, Syria, and Palestine. Angry and full of hate. Evem the happy dancing crowds looked like the Palestinians who celebrate everytime an Israel bus is blown up or even the Palestinian crowd that celebrated on 9/11. They have the same look on their faces as the Iranians who supported the revolution did. Angry, cold, and full of hate. They are like zombies being controled from outside of their own bodies. Just look at the videos of that time. You will see. Here are some of the sloagans of the people supporting the revolutionn at that time:

Na sharghi, na gharbi, jomhuriye eslami.

Rooh e mani Khomeini, bot shekani Khomeini.

Ta khoon dar rage maast, Khomeini rahbare maast.

Esteghlal, azadi, jomhuriye eslami.

The more religious crowd said things like this:

Ma ahle koofeh nisteem, emam tanha bemanad.

Hezb faghat hezbollah, rahbar faghat Roohollah.

They saw Khomeini's picture in the moon. Forget honour and decency... How could the Shah compete against a guy whose picture was seen in the moon? And don't forget the lies they were speading against the Shah and Savak. First they burned down Cinema Rex and blamed the Shah. They chose Abadan on purpose. Most Abadanis worked in the oil industry. They succeeded in turning them against the Shah and soon, the oil strikes followed. With no oil export, the country's economy came to a hault. Then they turned their attention to Tehran when they staged 17 Shahrivar and spread rumor that as many as 20,000 people were killed on that day(witnesses say less than 10 shots were fired). And during all this time there were demonstrations during Ashura, Moharram, Safar, and whatnot in Qom, Tabriz, Esfahan, and every other city. Not to mention the decades of lies and propaganda spread against the Savak by torture stories of the mullahs and leftists. Savak was our version of the "Homeland Security Department" to fight against Communist and Islamic terrorist influence in our homeland: sazmane etela'at va amniyat e keshvar. It was their job to identify people threatening our security. People like Rafsanjani and Khamenei (both were "political prisoners" during the Shah). And people like Azam Taleghani, daughter of mullah Taleghani, spread lies like how Savak agents cut off her breasts. I saw her on Appadana TV a few months ago. She said that in hindsight that perhaps negotiating with the Shah to accomadate "The Ummah" may have been a better option than revolution. What happened to her breasts that were mutilated by the Shah's Savak? What were those two melons bouncing everytime she laughed (a little aside: this old, overweight, and rather unattractive woman hides every part of her body including her forhead and chin and yet you can see her breasts bouncing up and down as she talks! You'd think she'd at least have the decency to war a support bra). Leftists groups said the same things about the Shah. All lies. I have an aunt in a wheelchair because to a car accident when she was in her 20s. She told me that one day she went in the Bazaar shopping with my grandmother and everyone stopped her and wanted to ask her about whether she was raped by the Savak in jail. She kept explaining to them that she was never in jail and knows nothing about any Savak. She became wheelchair bound after a car accident but no one would listen to her. They told her that they would understand if she was still afraid of Savak. I heard by a woman on Pars TV saying how her 70 year old uncle died and when they were burying him, and all of a sudden his body went missing in the middle of the burial ceremony. About an hour later they found the body. A bunch of people dressed in black were carrying the old man's dead corpse around the cemetery yelling "In sanad e jenayat e Pahlavist". Havnig the BBC being your mouthpiece every day, day after day, doesn't hurt either. It's all like pieces of a puzzle that you can put together. The mullahs started a serious and deadly propaganda campaign against the government by comming various acts of terrorism (like Cinema Rex) and blaming it on the Savak. Every time they saw a disabled or blind person in the Bazaar or on the street, they would create the impression that s/he was crippled by the Savak but was afraid to speak up. They stole corpses at cemeteries and carry them around cemeteries to get the people present at the cemetery thinking that the Shah was killing poeple and this was their funeral. They spread fears about horrific stories of how Savak was torturing prisoners, raping them with coke bottles, etc. All lies. All things that the mullahs regime does, but there is no evidence that Savak did any of them. Then they brought out Khomeini with all his supposedly Charisma (although I don't see it) and said his picture was in the moon. People were unbelievably superstitious and bought it all. Some were just downright moronic and crazy. My family is from Khuzestan. A year before the revolution there was a huge flood in Khorramshahr. There was a guy by the name of Dadras who came to Tehran collecting funds from ordinary people to give to the victims of the flood. Anyways, he collected a very large sum of money from ordinary unsuspecting kind-hearted Tehranis and gave it all to MKO to fight the Shah's government. The government found out and arrested him, but for some reason he was released after just two months in jail. When he came back he made it his full time job to organize and rally the oil worker's protest in Abadan. I don't know what his beef was with the Shah but I am guessing the government didn't look too kindly on giving flood donations to Islamic terroriorist groups, and he was pissed.

So to sum up, their hatred of the Shah stemmed from propaganda by the mullahs (and also from Western media like BBC).

Last edited by Azadeh_55 on Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eternal1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Azadeh 55 for your reply. I felt the hairs rise up on my back as I was reading some of what you wrote.

It seems that the propaganda against the Shah was huge.

When you mention how the Iranians were full of hatred, and almost not themselves, I'm not sure how I feel about them (Iranians) as a nation. I say this respectfully.

I have asked myself the question, what if the same events had taken place in a different nation, would the outcome have been the same, or would the people have recognised the value of what they had in the Shah. Its easy to comment now 25 years later..so I won't, because I am not sure.

One thing your post clarifies, (and conversations with friends) is how Islam played a crucial role in creating a fever of hatred against the Shah.

For me Islam embodies all those characteristics that in essence oppose civilisation and progress. I do not say this because I have a dislike of Islam, not at all. I say this because logically, Islam is a philosophy which was was suited to a tribal people who had no history, no culture and no civilisation.

Although the Shah was suppossedly religious himself, he embraced progress, change, and the preservation of the national Identity.

It seems that the Pahlavis were ahead of their time. Yes, they modernised Iran and transformed a country, but they could not do the same for their people, who were maybe still holding on to the ideals (islamic and maybe otherwise), that were steeped in superstition and/or traditions, that should have had no place in a country with a history/civilisation dating back thousands of years.

I hope people will take the time to write similar posts and reveal some more of the history of pre 1979, especially focusing on domestic issues in Iran at the time, which led up to the fall of the Shah.
Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I have asked myself the question, what if the same events had taken place in a different nation, would the outcome have been the same, or would the people have recognised the value of what they had in the Shah. Its easy to comment now 25 years later..so I won't, because I am not sure.

Yes, look at Spain. After years and years and years of leftist propaganda, they turn to blind hatred towards their conservative government who has created jobs, a stable economy, progress, and security for them. By all means, he was moving Spain forward. Yet only 2 days of protests organized by leftist groups was enough to turn people against him and change the outcome of the elections. They brought in a government whose policies will not create jobs and even worst has even given in to the terrorists demands! Now thanks to them, the terrorists will stage more attacks like the Madrid bombings because they see that terrorism pays off. Can you imgaine a worst government? A government that encourages terrorism? In Spain? Chosen overwhelmingly by the Spanish people? This is the result of many years of leftist propaganda against their rivals. Propaganda like Jose Maria Aznar is the puppet of Bush. He takes his orders from Bush, the baby-killer. No blood for oil. Make love, not war. Blah, blah blah. I am sure if it was the Islamists instead of the leftists spreading propaganda for decades, the Spanish people may have seen the other candidates' picture in the moon too.

Quote:
Although the Shah was suppossedly religious himself, he embraced progress, change, and the preservation of the national Identity.

I think the Shah was fearful and thought that he had to put on a religious show to protect himself and the stability of the country from Islamic mullahs. All was needed was the fatwa of a mullah like Khomeini to unleash the Islamic gang of thugs onto him and the government. Communist and militant leftists groups had tried unsucessfully to assassinate him 3 times! He thought that he had to put up a show to protect himself from the Islamists. He even ended up changing the name of his son from Kourosh to Reza because the mullahs thought Kourosh was an infidel name. Yes, the name of Reza Pahlavi is actually Kourosh Reza Pahlavi. Kourosh was the name that his parents wanted for him, but instead he would be called Reza in his public life to appease the mullahs. I don't buy that the Shah was that religious. The Shah's problem was that he dealt with the leftists terrorists but his policy was to appease the Islamists. He wanted to fight "a more sensitive war on the mullahs and Islamists" (like John Kerry does). He accommodated and appeased them because he didn't see them as the real threat. He saw communism as the real threat. Meanwhile, the mullahs had the perfect opportunity to spread their lies about him. There are 20,000 mosques in Iran. 20,000 centers that every Friday people went to and listened to a mullah infest their brains with nonsense. Instead of shutting down this freak show, they tried to be nice to the mullahs and asked them to stop. Dariush Homayoun says that Savak was paying at least half of the mullahs in Iran not to say bad things about the Shah in their sermons. Yes, they were on the government's payroll as "allowance for religious programs" or something but in essence the government was bribing them to stop their propaganda against the Shah. Do you think they were listening? On the one hand they were taking money, and on the other hand they kept on spreading lies about the Shah.

Quote:
It seems that the Pahlavis were ahead of their time. Yes, they modernised Iran and transformed a country, but they could not do the same for their people, who were maybe still holding on to the ideals (islamic and maybe otherwise), that were steeped in superstition and/or traditions, that should have had no place in a country with a history/civilisation dating back thousands of years.

Well to counter the effects of centuries worth of brainwashing takes at least a few generations. Even if they stop the mosques and hosseiniyes from infesting people's brains witih propaganda and change the school text books and write history the way it actually happened and not the way the mullahs want, people will still be exposed to this propaganda from their parents at home. It will take at least few generations to get rid of this backward mentality. The Shah wasn't even thinking about this sort of thing back then. It seems to me like people right now aren't too concerned about it either. You see people who aren't even that religious saying "this isn't the real Islam"; "Islam is kind"; "The mullahs have hijacked Islam", blah, blah, blah. Have they read the Quran? Do they know their own history? When are we going to stop appeasing and accommodating their religion and their superstitions and their violent demands? They say "don't talk about the violent parts of the Quran because some people still believe". They say "don't talk about the superstitions because some people still believe". They say "don't question this and that Imam or Imamzadeh because some people still believe". I am willing to bet that 26 years ago, they said "don't say bad things about Khomeini because some poeple still believe in him as an Ayatollah". Always trying to be sensitive to and accommodate and appease the belief of a group of people who would kill us if they found out what our beliefs are. Meanwhile the "sofreh abolfazl" and "sofreh hazrat abbas" and "doaye komeil" and "sineh zaniye ashura" and "Quran khani" and other nonsense is still going on.

Last edited by Azadeh_55 on Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eternal1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If this is the case, then the Shah had his back against the wall with very few options.

It is interesting that although the Shah was moderate he was constantly accused of being a dictator.

Imagine if he had taken the advice of his father and actually eliminated the clergy altogether, the west would have had a field day...I guess they did anyway.
Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
If this is the case, then the Shah had his back against the wall with very few options.

It is interesting that although the Shah was moderate he was constantly accused of being a dictator.

Imagine if he had taken the advice of his father and actually eliminated the clergy altogether, the west would have had a field day...I guess they did anyway.

Again, like you said, it's easy to comment today after 25 years. But I think if he had actually eliminated the clergy all together the problem would have been solved. It was the clergy spreading hatred for the shah to the people. The West was picking up on this hatred of the Shah by Iranians and, in their own language, thought the Shah a dictator and undemocratic. If the mullahs were eliminated, the people's hatred of the Shah would have been eliminated and the West wouldn't have called him a dictator. They see a people who hate their government. Their natural institict is to think the government is a dictatorship. They don't see what the mullahs are saying in their Friday sermons. They don't know the kinds of susperstitious nonsense that is going on in people's heads. They don't know that Iranians are mindless drones who believe anything that comes out of the mouth of a mullah.

But look at how the West and secular Turks today praises Ataturk who eliminated the clergy. Ataturk threatened to behead every single mullahs if they didn't take off their robes and stop spreading Islamic propaganda to Turkey's youth! Of course, even without the mullahs the left would have still continued to spread lies about the Shah in the leftist Western media but they didn't have that much popularity amongst the Iranian people anyways.
blank

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Azadeh:
It would be nice if you could come to www.daneshjoo.org discussion board. There are several Tudehee and leftist that think people will buy their lies like 25 years ago.....There are no female point of views except for Spenta and Stefania.....it would be nice if you join them.
Eternal1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the assumption that you are correct (ref Azza. last post). Then two things strike me, about the Pahlavis and Iranians.

That the Pahlavis were indeed ahead of their time, i.e they could change a country but not the people.

The clergy are always opposed to progress and change.

How many stories are there in History were the clergy plot and use intrigue against any person seeking to bring about change and progress, or who were seen as a threat.

..and in history we have examples of this in all religions, including christianity and Zoroastrianism (prophet mani), It seems religion is the perfect way to control people.

For me the 25 year rule is the most devastating and painful lesson that the Iranians could ever learn. If before they felt religion (Islam) could offer them something good before '79, now it has to be clear that this is not the case and never will be.

If there is a regime change, the biggest mistake will be to blank out this period of theocratic rule, or to forget and forgive.
stefania

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blank wrote:
Azadeh:
It would be nice if you could come to www.daneshjoo.org discussion board. There are several Tudehee and leftist that think people will buy their lies like 25 years ago.....There are no female point of views except for Spenta and Stefania.....it would be nice if you join them.

I cannot access the page ...it says "page not found".. do you have the same problem?

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Azadeh:

OK. But I don't really like it over there. Too many Tudehi and leftists for my taste.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: