[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Are the BRITISH Continuing To Make Trouble For America?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eski

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That picture of Sistani in the previous posting is kind of creepy. Actually, I don't think that I have ever seen a picture of a mullah or ayatola that wasn't creepy. Do these assholes ever smile. I wonder if they ate too much cheese or something Embarassed Maybe thats the solution! Take away all of their cheese and save them from terminal constipation! Shocked Laughing
Persian

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:16 am    Post subject: Re: Boll! Reply with quote

much better Eski. now you're talkin.
(you see a "political slap" is helpful to get you going and spillin your guts) My appologies.

Quote:
I agree with you to some extent. I don't thing the Brits really ever got over the U.S. kickin' the **** out of them in 1776 & 1812 Evil or Very Mad

You've got it dude. Time to think what they've done with that Anger so far.

However, if the U.S. doesn't get their heads out of the clouds and start seeing things as they are, we will be in for an embarassment of our own.

That's already happened! Once in 79, and again in Iraq. American politicians never fail to fall right into the ditch britain prepared for them! (republicans & democrats alike)

I am not disputing the fact that there is quite possibly a strong Brittish influence in the mullahs policy making.

So you're telling me the Americans know the British are very likely causing death and destruction to U.S.A, yet they afraid to expose it, or too weak to stop it? WOW!

... if Bush started howling about Britain being behind so much of the misery in the Middle East, he'd be walked out of office in a streight jacket.

Is he in the office to save America or his armani suit?
besides, it's not so much about howling...but intelligence & exposure, or careful planning not to fall into the same ditch over and again!

This man can't even call evil doers, evil doers without being portrayed by the media as some sort of right wing whack job on a new crusade.

Anotherwords even the President doesn't have Freedom of speech or opinion. and there are forces behind the scenes that control what a president can say or do by diff. means! is that so? Shocked

I'd like to see back room politics eradicated too, but as much as I think it should change, it's not going to.

Have you asked those in the "Back Room" personally?
Did anyone ever talk streight to them or ask them that?
Does anyone know who they are?
Anyone bothered to publish their names?

No **** then, ofcource it hadn't change, or never will change as long as we piss our pants everytime we have to mention the "back room" or "underworld"!
Daaaaah!

Our main problem in the west is our media ( sickeningly liberal and Marxist) and our special interest lobbies. There is so much fat to strip away that it takes forever to get to the meat of an issue. Until that changes, we can't go out as say that Britain is one of our worst enemies in the Middle East.

Goes to show who's making the Media so "FAT"!

We would be ridiculed beyond belief.

So you'd rether die in a terrorist attack. understandable!

I understand what you are saying when you would like to see honest politics instead of the dirty bullshit that we do see. But until we have an honest media ( never happen ) and special interest lobbies have to go away ( wishful but doubtful ) it's not going to happen.

Being hopeless and doubtfull is just what we need to make a better world.
You sure we're taking about AMERICA? !

... that is the way it is. Shocked Love it or hate it
Shocked

thanks Eski dear, was nice chattin with you. appreciate your comments.

Here's my idea of Marketing your Cause:

Get a list of all the "big shots" in the "back room" and threated to expose them and their links to terrorists, fascists, communists, drug trades, etc,etc...IF THEY DON'T LET YOU LIVE FREELY!

now that's called Marketin my friend.
Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: