[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Request about main site

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Site Announcements!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 3:05 am    Post subject: Request about main site Reply with quote

Dear Admin,

I was wondering if you could put a link in the main page to get people to vote for Reza Torkzadeh. If he gets 50,000 votes he will get a chance to speak at the Republican National Convention in the US. I have read a few of his articles and he is very good. I think it would be great if we could get as many people as we can to vote for him. This is a great opportunity. How often do we get a patriotic young Iranian to speak about our country to millions of people not just in America but also the rest of the world? I watched an interview with him by Alireza Meybodi and he really came through. I think he would be awsome speaking up there. Time is running out. I hope you agree to put a link up (and make it noticable). Thanks.

http://www.mtv.com/chooseorlose/rnc_contest/
Khorshid

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Admin,

I also agree with Azadeh that it would be best to place it on the front page.

I voted as soon as I heard about it on this board.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Site Announcements! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: