||[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.
Joined: 17 Jul 2003
|Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 7:14 am Post subject: Show your support of Iranians by participating in 18TIR Demo
|Show your support of Iranians by participating in commemoration of the Students Uprising
SMCCDI (Urgent Action)
Jul 5, 2004
Honored struggling Iranian compatriots, Dear World's Freedom lovers,
As it was to be expected, the Islamic Republic has mobilized, once again, all its forces and repressive arsenal in order to try to smash the peaceful and no- violent demonstrations planned across Iran for the commemoration of the fifth anniversary of the Students Uprising of July 1999. Iranian cities have taken once again the aspect of occupied zones and the regime's militiamen and foreign mercenaries are arresting, beating or harassing our captive fellow countrymen under various pretexts.
But despite all these measures which are intending to extend the life of the shaky and illegitimate theocracy, Iranians are expected to respond, massively, to the calls made by our country's students and secularist forces. These calls are nothing else than the request from the Iranians who are exasperated by quarter of century of rule of terror and dictatorship to show their rejection of the Islamic republic and their support of the legacy of July 1999 Uprising.
They will gather and demonstrate in the main areas of most Iranian cities from the late hours of the afternoon of Thursday, July 8, 2004 !
In such conjuncture, it's the duty of any Iranian, residing abroad, and the mission of anyone seeking to put an end to the main generator of terror and fanatism, in the middle east, to support the People of Iran in their legitimate struggle! Such support can't find a better expression than participating in one of the several rallies and gatherings planned in most European and N. American cities and as listed below!
Just remember that the events of "18-23 of Tir 1378" (July 9-14, 1999) provided without a doubt a turning point in the contemporary history of the Iranian politics and will affect the entire region and our world. This uprising heralded the coming freedom of Iran from the dictatorship of this anti-democratic and terrorist regime when students as the flag-bearers of wisdom and awareness rose up and took on the forces of self-serving ignorance and fanatism. Now with the passing of five years from that uprising, still the violent wounds of that barbaric day have not found solace and many of our loved-ones continue to be killed or incarcerated by the forces of the despotic end evil power, and are at the mercy of their instruments of suppression and torture. Still the sounds of the crushing of the bones and prides and honor of these freedom and peace seeking men and women is heard from the dungeons of the Islamic Republic, and everyday, we are witnesses to the violence, torture, and evil-spiritedness of those who will not fall short of any criminality to prolong the reign of their unjustified violence.
By supporting our countrymen's protest actions, we will put, together, shivers to the structure of the system of absolutism and obscurantism! We will show our rejection of fanatism and terror! We will contribute to the creation of a safer and peaceful world for all! Let us turn, together, this anniversary into another day of worldwide support of the struggle for freedom, democracy and accountability in Iran!
Let's send a clear message to the Mullahcracy that its days are over and that we will not sit idle by just contemplating the continuation of its crimes and conspiracies!
Just remember, Together we stand, divided we fall !!!
Here is the worldwide partial listing, in alphabetical order, of these support gatherings and rallies in their local timing (Some cities will host actions in two different days):
A) In Europe:
- Odense on July 8th, from 04:00 PM, In front of the City Hall (Mayor's office)
- Brussels on July 7th, from 02:00 PM, In front of the EU building in Place Maurice Schumann
- Paris on July 8th, from 07:00 PM, At the Place de l'Iena (Close to the Islamic regime Embassy)
- Paris on July 10th, from 04:00 PM, At the Place du Trocadero
- Helsinki on July 8th, from 12:00 PM, In front of the main church of Helsinki
- Düsseldorf on July 10th, from 02:00 PM, A march from Banhoff toward the City Court
- Hamburg on July 8th, from 12:00 PM, At west side of the Central Train Station (Hopt Banhoff)
- Heidelberg on July 10th, from 03:00 PM, At the Bismark Platz
- München on July 8th, from 05:00 PM, At the Stachus square
- Nuremberg on July 10th, from 03:00 PM, At the Halle Platz Konik Strasse
- Den Haag on July 7th, from 12:00 PM, In front of the Dutch Parliament
- Den Haag on July 8th, from 01:00 PM, In front of the Dutch Parliament
- Göteborg on July 8th, from 05:30 PM, A march from the Gustaf Adolfs Torg toward Glatsen
- Stockholm on July 8th, from 04:00 PM, At the Sergels Torg (Center of the city)
- United Kingdom:
- London on July 8th, from 12:00 PM, In front of the Islamic republic Embassy
B) In N. America:
- Ottawa on July 7th, from 04:00 PM, In front of the Islamic republic Embassy located at 245 metclafe
- Ottawa on July 8th, from 10:00 AM, In front of the Islamic republic Embassy located at 245 metclafe
- Toronto on July 8th, from 04:00 PM, At the Mel Lastman Square, (hear of North York, north of the city)
- Vancouver on July 7th, from 04:00 PM, At the Victoria Park located in North of the city
2) United States of America:
- Atlanta (GA) on July 7th, from 06:30 PM, At the Amphitheater of Centennial Park Downtown Across from CNN building
- Dallas (TX) on July 11th, from 05:00 PM, At the Intercontinental Hotel located at the junction of Arapaho and N. Dallas Pkwy
- Los Angeles (CA) on July 7th, from 05:00 PM, In front of the Federal Building located at Wilshire Blvd.
- Palo Alto (CA) on July 9th, from 07:30 PM, At the junction of University Ave and Emerson
-Washington (DC) on July 8th, from 11:00 AM, the West side of the US Capitol Building
Also, following are some of the slogans we can chant:
Iranians must go free !
Stop abuses in Iran !
Human Rights for Iran !
Democracy for Iran !
Referendum, Referendum; this is the slogan for Iran !
Democratic Regime change in Iran !
Down with Islamic republic !
United Nations pay Iran attention !
No to Theocracy in Iran !
Stop business with mullahs !
Down with Islamic republic !
Down with terrorists !
Down with mullahs !
The "Student Movement Coordination Committee for Democracy in Iran" (SMCCDI), is of the firm conviction that this show of sympathy on your part with the dear loved-ones who are for years now chained in the dungeons of this despotic, religious and terrorist regime, will make the gift of light to their hearts, and it won't be long until the day when with firm steps and ironed wills, we will celebrate the explosion of the light of freedom and deliverance of all of Iranian nation.
REMEMBER, PLEASE BRING YOUR FRIEND(S) ALONG.
MORE THAN EVER, THE SUPPORT OF FREEDOM LOVERS BY THE IRANIAN DIASPORA AND ALL FREEDOM LOVERS IS CRUCIAL!!!
WE URGENTLY NEED YOUR SUPPORT.
July 5, 2004 (15th Tir 1383)
The "Student Movement Coordination Committee for Democracy in Iran" (SMCCDI)
Referendum AFTER Regime Change
"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
||All times are GMT - 4 Hours
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group